Amy's House Warming Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My co-worker Matt had his wife Krissy bent over the arm of the loveseat and was giving it to her hard from behind. On the loveseat next to them was Rebecca and Justin who couldn't seem to get enough of each other since they arrived. Justin was leaning back while Rebecca rode his fat cock in reverse cowgirl as her huge melons bounced out of control. Justin had one hand on Rebecca's plump ass and the other was attached to Krissy's swaying breasts. Every once in a while Matt would reach over his wife's back and take a second or two to fondle Rebecca's ample chest.

On the couch I found April and Pam laying back while Ryan and Rob were kneeling between their legs. Rob had his cock deep in April's well fucked ass and Ryan was vigorously fucking Pam's puss. The entire time I watched them Pam and April had their lips locked in a very passionate kiss and were moaning into each others' mouths. As I took in all that was unfolding in front of my eyes my cock had once again risen to full hardness. It was at this point that I noticed that my wife was nowhere to be found. I was just starting to wonder where she could have gone when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I was amazed when I saw how stunning Amy looked right now. Her hair was a mess, her make-up was slightly smudged and her whole body was glowing. What turned me on the most had to be the dried cum that was stuck to her tits and thighs. I hurried to meet her at the bottom of the stairs and took her into my arms.

"You look so sexy!" I complimented as I grabbed her and carried her into the center of the room. "I can't wait to feel your used pussy!"

"There's a surprise in there for you!" Amy admitted sexily while lightly nibbling my earlobe.

I lay her down on the carpet next to Stacy and quickly lined my cock up with the entrance to her pink slit. A naughty grin appeared on my wife's face when the head of my dick began to push past her swollen labia. I couldn't believe how wet her pussy was when my cock slipped all the way in. My wife's grin broadened when she saw in my eyes how good she felt around my shaft. I plunged into her puss as deep as I could and allowed her warmth to envelop me.

"Your pussy is so fucking wet!" I exclaimed. "You must have had a good time tonight!"

"I'm still having a great time! This is the best party I've been to in quite a while!" she replied. "But that is not the only reason my pussy is so wet."

"What do you mean?" I inquired.

"The wetness you're feeling is from the loads of cum that have been deposited inside me throughout the evening!" Amy admitted. "Do you like fucking your slut wife knowing that I've got other men's cum in my pussy?"

I was enjoying myself too much to formulate a verbal response so I let my cock do the talking for me. I proceeded to slam my dick hard and fast into her sopping cunt until I felt myself begin to twitch, signaling my impending orgasm. With a primal grunt I released blast after blast of hot cum into my wife's already creamy hole. I was shocked at the size of my load since I had already cum twice prior to this climax but my cock expelled an extraordinary amount of jizz into my wife's pussy. When I finally stopped cumming I collapsed atop Amy and kissed her lovingly while we both tried to recover from our intense session.

When we broke off the kiss everybody else appeared to be completely satisfied and were all sitting around the room recuperating as well. Most of the women had cum on their asses, stomachs, tits or faces and those that didn't must have had full pussies or assholes. I noticed that both April and Samantha had a stream of cum dripping from their pussies which they were casually playing with as they sat next to their partners. I sensed that our guests were pretty tired and ready to call it a night, it was nearly 5 a.m., so I announced that our guest rooms were made up already and that the couches pulled out into beds if anyone needed them. I stood up and held out my hand to help Amy rise but she informed me that she wasn't quite ready to head upstairs just yet and she wanted to ensure that everybody was comfortable before she would join me.

"Okay Hun, but don't take too long. I think I want one last fuck before we end this party!" I admitted.

"I think we can figure something out to satisfy your needs!" Amy said with a wink.

I was disappointed to be heading to bed alone but I understood my wife's desire to make certain that our friends were set up for the night. After saying goodnight to everyone I made my way upstairs and crawled into our freshly made bed before drifting off to sleep without my wife. I guess I wasn't quite ready for another round at the time! After what seemed like only a couple of minutes, it was actually nearly an hour, I was startled back to consciousness by somebody climbing into bed with me. I rolled over expecting to get the chance to make love to Amy but that wasn't the case at all. I turned to surprisingly find Samantha climbing onto the bed and was even more shocked to see that Stacy was right behind her. Both women were still completely naked and looked like they were on a mission as they cuddled up on either side of me.

"Where is Amy, I was hoping that she would be joining me." I stated.

"Scott and Chris whisked her into one of the other rooms so we figured we'd come keep you company. We can leave if you'd like!" Stacy teased.

"I'm not saying that at all! The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned!" I joked.

Samantha proceeded to peel the covers down and expose my cock which was in the midst of growing to it's full potential. Almost as if on cue both women changed position and I soon had my cock in Stacy's talented mouth and Samantha's tasty pussy smothering my face. For the next couple of hours the three of us took turns fucking and sucking each other to numerous fabulous orgasms which left me completely spent. The highlight for me occurred when Samantha lay on top of Stacy and they kissed deeply while I alternated fucking both of their pussies from behind. I don't even remember Samantha and Stacy leaving the room before I passed out but when I woke up at noon the next day my lovely wife was curled up next to me where she slept with the hint of a grin on her face. It looked like she had had as much fun as I had the previous night and early morning!