Amy's Illicit Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
995 Followers

"Yes," she moaned, "God yes, make me come." Her hips were now bucking against his hand in search of orgasm.

"That's it whore, fuck my hand, bitch." he whispered directly into her ear. "You wanna come slut?"

"Please…" she begged, frantically humping against his fingers.

"Tell me whose pussy that is, tell me who owns it." he commanded. "Then you can come, you dirty slut."

"You do!" she exclaimed. "It's your slutty pussy! You own my pussy!" With that declaration, Amy's thighs clamped together, her pussy locking around his fingers as her body jerked vigorously in the throws of a powerful orgasm.

Just as her body quivered with the final jolt of the biggest orgasm Amy had ever experienced in her entire life, she heard the bathroom door open. Instantly Jack rolled off of her and feigned sleeping on the far side of the bed, as she quickly pulled her shirt down and tried to adjust her sodden panties under the covers. Julia made her way sluggishly out of the bathroom to Jack's side of the bed and climbed over top him, positioning herself between the two. Her heart still racing from the intense release she experienced less than a minute earlier, Amy rolled over partway and looked over her shoulder at the couple. Julia had laid her head on her boyfriend's chest and was already starting to doze off. Amy glanced up at Jack's face and was greeted was a Machiavellian smirk as he slowly brought his left hand up to his nose and gave it a sniff. Winking at the owner of the fragrance, he slowly moved his fingers down and inserted them in his mouth.

Amy rolled back away from him hastily and closed her eyes tightly. Seeing her naive friend take comfort lying in her boyfriend's arms made her realize just what she had done. She really was a slut. But no matter how wrong her actions had been, she could not lie to herself… given the chance to go back, she would have gladly done it all over again.

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
995 Followers
12