Amy's Intimate Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * *

Well, there it is. I guess you never know where a story is going to take you when you start to write it.

I never had a chance to completely explain how Carol had such a strong influence on my sexuality. You never got a chance to hear how Rick and I met and I haven't said a single word about some of the other adventures Bob, Rick and I have had together.

I guess that's OK. Bob say's I should keep the story a reasonable length so people don't get tired of reading. Bob also say's everyone gets a turn, so I guess Rick will be next in line.

One thing I can say is that the memories that came to the surface had quite an effect on me. On several occasions I was typing with only one hand and at least three times I had to abandon the entire enterprise to spend some, uh quality time with myself.

I am anxious to hear what the readers thought of my story. For obvious reasons we are letting Bob handle the publication of these stories. So far a few people have written to tell us they enjoyed our story. Bob assures me he'll get copies of any mail we get to us so we can read it together.

12