Amy's Introduction To Anal Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile I gathered some of my now spilling juices onto my fingers. I then quickly found my clit and began feverishly rubbing. All the while Sally continued to pump her finger in and out of my ass with some measure of regularity. I heard myself moaning louder and louder and begging her not to stop. As the tempo of my fingers on my clit sped up Sally tried to match the speed of her assault on my ass and began to pump her finger into my aching ass hole faster and faster. I could feel the knuckles of her hand hitting my ass cheeks as her finger pushed as deep as it would go. I couldn't believe how good this felt. I remember bucking my ass toward her finger trying to get more of her inside me. I actually felt like I wanted her to push another finger inside me along with the first. Then she did something that threw me over the edge – with her finger as deep as it would go inside my ass she began to wiggle it!

This was all too incredible. Here was my neighbor, one of my best friends, finger fucking me in my, until now, sacred ass hole! I was loving every minute of it. I felt like a little slut and didn't care! It just felt so incredibly good; I didn't want it to end. The feelings began to be overwhelming and I could feel that oh so familiar tingling as I neared what I knew would be a mind-blowing orgasm.

Usually an orgasm for me is slow and building, but before too long I began to explode, as wave after wave of high intensity orgasm hit me. I rammed two of my fingers as deep as they would go inside of myself, and I could feel all of my pussy contracting around them as I came. I screamed out loud as I felt my asshole squeezing Sally's finger inside my ass and my pussy squeezing my two fingers inside my wickedly wet cunt! My tummy, my back, and even my legs seemed to convulse through it all. I'm not sure, but I even think my toes were wiggling! My pussy pulsating and my asshole throbbing, this was the most intense orgasm I had ever had!

I remember trying to catch my breath as I slowly came down from such a high. My screams reduced to soft moans, as I realized that Sally let her finger stay deep inside my ass through every contraction of my orgasm. At some point she had let go of my ass with her left hand though and pushed it inside her jeans. Sally had been frigging herself with one hand as her other worked inside my ass! I remember feeling totally at ease as my shoulders slumped in the tub.

It was so quiet as my ass remained in the air with Sally's finger still inside. I'm not sure how long we stayed like this, but reality came back to me as I realized Sally's finger was not only still inside me but she was still pushing her finger in and out and still wiggling it deep inside of my ass hole! I slowly raised my head and looked over at her as she started to moan. "Mmmmmmmm," I purred as I watched her squeeze her knees together trapping her hand inside her own sopping pussy. She was cumming now, raising her self up from her knees, as she seemed to bounce onto her hand!

I love to see someone cum and although she was totally dressed, her face was giving me quite a show. I began to wiggle my ass with her finger inside me as I watched her. Her eyes were closed and I smiled hugely. She writhed on her own hand and never once stopped wiggling her finger inside my ass! As she slowly came down from her own orgasm, her eyes flickered open and she noticed me watching her. At that very moment I loved her! I felt so good with her and knew she felt the same with me. She had the most innocently wicked smile on her face and I longed for her to kiss me. I leaned toward her as best I could with her finger still in my ass as she leaned toward me too. We both knew what we wanted and our lips soon met. Our lips both parted immediately and our tongues danced into each other's mouths. There is no feeling quite like kissing another woman and this was no exception. Pure electricity drove us into a frenzied kiss that lasted at least 5 minutes. When we finally pulled away from each other, Sally did something else that totally blew my mind.

She slowly retrieved her finger from my no longer virginal ass hole and brought it to her lips. Her face was only inches from mine as I watched her plunge the finger that was in my ass into her mouth. My tight little ass hole throbbed shut tighter and tighter as it tried to regain its integrity. Sally sucked on her finger slowly and motioned towards me. I instinctively opened my mouth as she pulled the finger from hers and pushed it into mine. I felt so nasty as I sucked on her finger covered in jelly, my ass, and now her saliva. As I closed my mouth around her finger she began to fuck my mouth with her finger. The taste wasn't all that displeasing as the situation was so intense. She pulled her finger from my mouth and re-inserted it into hers, all the while staring straight into my eyes. She sucked hard as if it was a man's cock and I could see her cheeks suck inward as she did. I wanted to taste it again, and as I opened my mouth she smiled and placed her finger on my lips. She began to slowly insert it into my mouth as I closed it just enough to replicate my tiny ass hole. When her finger was totally inside my mouth she began to wiggle it as she did when it was deep inside my ass! This drove me insane and just as I thought we should run and continue this in the bedroom, Sally looked at her watch and gasped, "OH SHIT! We only have an hour to get you cleaned out and get to the doctors!"

Sally reached over caressing my ass and ever so lovingly asked me if I thought my little ass hole was ready for this enema. I managed to mumble "uh huh," and returned to the position that placed me in my wonderfully new found favorite sexual position. I mean errrr the position that would allow her to give me the enema.

As I kneeled there totally vulnerable again, Sally said with a definite smile in her voice, "Now let's not get distracted this time eh?"

I kinda whined a little in my best little girl voice protesting "awwwwwww," But I knew she was right and before I knew it, she gave me another smack on my ass harder than the first! I retorted, "Hey! Ya know, I think that's what got me so hot in the first place!"

She looked inquisitively down at me and exclaimed, "ohh. You like having your little tushy spanked huh? I will have to remember that!"

Settling down again back into the position I said aloud, "Well yeah but I like giving them too!"

Sally didn't respond to that last statement but rather began again to lubricate her finger and quite the same way as before, allowed her left hand to manipulate my ass. Her thumb and fingers spread my ass cheeks quite wide again like she was an old pro! I felt my pussy begin to quiver again begging to be played with, but this time tried to ignore it. Her now lubed finger found its way into my ass again and I thought to myself how very much I loved this.

Sally found my ass hole to be quite lubricated and decided it was time for the enema. She pulled her finger from my ass but left her other hand where it was keeping my ass cheeks spread. I remember feeling the cool air reaching my tiny puckered hole. Sally squirted some more jelly onto the hose nozzle and content that there was enough there, began to bring it up to my waiting ass hole. I was feeling kinda excited again and for a moment thought about returning my hand to my aching pussy again when Sally said, "Ok honey here we go."

I felt the nozzle gently touch me right perfectly on my puckered little hole. I groaned out load as Sally commented, "Hey, you didn't jump this time" and then she pushed it slowly and purposefully into my ass.

It was not as thick as her finger and it glided so easily inside me. I remember feeling the last inch or two push further than her finger did, but it did not hurt. She pushed the nozzle all the way to the little stopper point and exclaimed, "Ok it's all the way in."

All this time I was thinking that getting an enema was going to be painful and humiliating and it turned out to be so wonderful. I was thinking to myself, this isn't so bad. Sally kneeled upward to release the clamp with her right hand as her left hand held the nozzle in place. As I pictured her about to release the fluid into my bowels I thought to myself hey, it was quite a while ago when we filled that bag up! That water was going to be cold! At that very moment Sally released the clamp and the very cold soapy fluid rushed into me!

I pushed my arms up and raised my head up all the way feeling my hair whip me in the back like a bucking bronco! "GEEZ that's cold I hollered!"

Sally giggled and said, "Well, next time we shouldn't get so distracted!"

I started to protest but as the cool liquid flowed into me I suddenly felt like I had to go to the bathroom. I asked, "Sally? Are we almost done?"

She giggled and said, "Oh no honey; we've only just started love."

My protests seemed to fall on deaf ears, but Sally did slow the flow a little and kneeled back down with me. I felt very cold and began to rub my tummy to try and relieve the unbelievable urge I had to sit on the toilet. I remember moaning to Sally and nearly begging her to make it stop. Sally was so loving and caring she began to caress my ass with her free hand and kneeled down to place tiny kisses on my ass cheeks. Her warm lips felt good on my chilly cheeks and it seemed to take my mind off of the ever worsening cramping in my abdomen. "Ohhhh," I remember moaning as I asked again if we were done.

I thought this time maybe she would hear the frantic sounding moan and maybe make it stop. Sally said "Oh sweety, not too much longer."

It was the funniest feeling. I just didn't feel right having some thing pour into my body in that direction, but it didn't feel that awful either. I really began to feel at peace with it all when I heard Sally say, "OK all done love."

She continued, "I'm going to pull this nozzle out slowly now and I need you to squeeze your little ass closed tight ok? We need you to hold this fluid inside you for a few minutes."

She said this rather of matter-of-factly and I remember cursing inside like Yosemite Sam used to do when Bugs Bunny made him fall down the mountainside. "Rack-em, frack-em, sassa- frassa rassen-tatten…

I began to rock slowly back and forth and Sally stayed kneeling by my side. She rubbed my back and hiney and down to my feet and back up to my neck. She was mothering me and it felt really nice despite the pain I was in. I kept moaning every few seconds as I began to feel heavy cramping in my bowels that came in waves. Just when I thought I couldn't take it any longer Sally declared, "Ok hon, it's time. Let's get you up and onto the toilet!"

I smiled feebly under the circumstances and remember squeezing my ass so tightly fearing I was going to squirt shit all over the place!

Sally helped me out of the tub and I was afraid she was thinking about staying in the bathroom with me! But no sooner had she set me there than she headed out the door pulling it closed behind her. She hollered as she left, "I'll be in the living room if you need me!"

As I sat there for the next five minutes cleaning my bowels out it suddenly dawned on me where I had seen that enema bag before. I remembered seeing it as a little girl hanging from the shower curtain rod every once in a while in my mothers bathroom!!

It's my first story… please be gentle with comments…

12