Amy's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being so hugely turned on himself Tim knew that he would not, indeed could not last any longer himself and with a huge roar gave his all, erupting into her with titanic force, cumm ejecting from his sac to travel at breakneck speed along the length of his cock like molten lava.

"Yes, oh yes Sir," cried Amy, give it to me, give me your all."

Tim, although shaken with the ferocity of his own hard climax had the presence of mind to move away, "now Amy, cumm for me baby, let everyone see." he tried to shout but his own breathing being so ragged it came out as not a great deal louder than a hoarse whisper.

Amy could not have held back any longer even if threatened with dire punishment, as Tim exploded inside her she felt the beginnings of a mighty orgasm and whimpering gave in to the petit mort that began at the centre of her being travelling in wave upon wave as it swept through her shaking body. With fists clenched and head pushed back she strained against the bonds that held her fast and suddenly while in the full throes of a most exquisite orgasm, whimpering, the dam broke, her bladder let go and her blonde piss shot into the air a full two feet above her quivering pussy.

More oohs and aahs came from the assembled watchers and Tim felt his heart swell with pride, proud that his subbie could produce such a wonderful display, a display that indeed awed those who had kept their station and not gone off to relieve their own lust.

Quickly now he untied her, taking Amy into his arms as the aftershocks rippled through her, stroking her hair, kissing her and whispering tenderly, consoling her and letting her know just how much he cared about her. The body of people who had been watching now broke up and drifted away to attend to their own obvious needs. Slowly Amy came down and a smile creased the corners of her eyes as she quietly asked, "did I do well Sir, are you pleased with me?"

"Oh yes little one, you did very well, and you are now a fully fledged member of the Club, everyone was very pleased with the show that you provided and I couldn't be more proud of you. Best show that we have seen from an initiate an quite a while. Oh yes little one, every subbie here has gone through the same ritual on their first night."

"What happens now Sir, do we all go off back to our own rooms, hang around chatting and having a drink or two or what?"

"Glad you asked that little one, each member is now free to do whatever they wish with whomsoever they wish, there are no restrictions, sort of like a free for all, if you see someone you like you are free to indulge whatever takes your fancy as long as he or she is also willing."

"Wow Sir!" She exclaimed. "Actually, when we came in I saw a little Asian girl standing all alone, she didn't seem to have a Dom or a Mistress, I might see if I can find her and strike up a friendship, who knows what it might lead to."

"Sounds like a good idea little one, if you are happy, please feel free to indulge whatever flight of fancy you wish, I think I know who you mean, she is called Toi and comes from Thailand, she is a single girl and her Master died suddenly about a year ago, she is a little shy but when she gets going enters into the spirit of things with great gusto. She probably needs a good friend right now, you go ahead and talk to her, but I must warn you that she can be a little shy with strangers."

"I expect you to see that our clothing finds its way to our room, if you look around you will see that most are naked now, the key card is in my trousers pocket, but don't take them up until you have met with Toi. I think you will find that she prefers the privacy of a room to that of a great hall, but remember, she can be a wildcat if you turn her on, and I suspect that she will already be quite turned on."

"Sir I shall be most circumspect with her and will report back to you at a later time, every juicy detail," she smiled.

"A little tip for you Amy, Toi watched your performance, could be that she already fancies you."

"Thank you Sir, I shall keep that in mind."

He smiled down on his fiery little redhead, knowing well that she would have a great time with Toi. "Now hustle your sweet little derriere off to find her, there is also someone in whom I have passing interest, oh, and don't forget our clothing."

With that he turned away from her heading across the room to the remains of the buffet table for a quick nibble before seeking out Natalie, a striking raven haired beauty with whom he had indulged many times in the past, Natalie enjoying a regular spanking from her Master and from others when the occasion allowed, and this was just such an occasion.

Tim moved easily around the great hall being complimented on his new subbie and her sterling performance, pausing from time to time to chat with friends not seen in a while, eventually bumping into Natalie.

"Greetings Natalie, I hoped that we might meet here, I think I probably owe you a little something." he announced kissing her lightly on both cheeks.

"Good evening Sir, and yes you most certainly do, I knew that you would find me eventually and oh Sir, my bottom aches for your so special spanking. However, before we start what will obviously be the highlight of my weekend, may I congratulate you on your new subbie, she is absolutely gorgeous, I am quite envious, and what a wonderful show she put on tonight, made me very wet when she released, so much so that I had a spontaneous cumm, the first in a long while without touching myself or anyone else touching me. Amy impressed me tremendously Sir, I hope that one day she will get to know me as intimately as she knows you, and may I ask where she is right now, why she isn't here with you?"

"Thank you Natalie, Amy is off to see Toi, the girl quite took her fancy, probably because she had been standing alone, she has that quality about her that suggests she might need mothering and Amy is definitely the right person to mother her, I see them becoming quite good friends."

"Having said that Natalie, you are looking in very good form tonight, you have quite a glow, its my guess that you have been busy too, am I right?"

"Well Sir, all that I can say to that question is that yes, I am very horny, but have not yet cumm, have been waiting for you to approach me and spank my naughty little arse, watching you with Amy set my juices to flowing and although others, boys and girls have wanted to dominate me in one way or another I have been saying no, waiting for this moment you see Sir."

"No one should touch me this night unless it be you as the first, but once you have made me cumm, I will then go and fuck with everyone who comes into my sights. You know what a slut I can be once the key has been turned and my libido unlocked, anyone and every one, but I so need the spanking that only you can deliver that I have had to turn everyone away, even though my cunt is dripping with desire. Please Sir, don't make me wait any longer, now that you are here please spank me I need you so badly."

"I take it that you have already found a suitable spot for me to undertake this task?"

"Oh yes Sir, this way," she said taking Him by the hand, leading Him across the room to a corner where an armless easy chair stood at present unused.

Sitting down Tim bade her to kneel on his right adopting the position for a good hard spanking, dragging out his right leg Tim placed it over both of hers securing them, with his left hand he took her right arm pulling it across her back, now she was in place making it difficult to move away without going off balance.

"Now Natalie, we have done this before, when you want to cumm you must hold it until I give you permission, but you must tell me when you are close. If you should cumm before I give you permission the spanking will cease from that point, there will be no more."

"Yes Sir, I understand."

Saying no more Tim brought the back of his hand down hard on her behind, quickly following it with a forehand slap that made her cry out with its intensity. Slap after slap followed fast until her bottom glowed a bright cherry red with hand prints showing on the edges. Again and again the hand fell with serious intent, until Natalie cried out that she needed to cumm.

"Cumm for me Natalie, cumm for me now," Tim answered her, still delivering stinging blows.

With mewling sounds she let her juices flow, wetting his leg with the profuse amount. Tim, who now had a raging erection loosened his grip on her allowing her to turn around and take his throbbing member between her lips as she licked the glans and sucked hard on the engorged bulbous purple head of his now throbbing cock With tears streaming down her face, Natalie was happy.

"That's it baby," Tim said softly, "you know what to do."

Scrunching down lower Natalie lifted her head up higher to stretch her neck and relax her throat muscles as she took his cock into her throat.

"Oh yes baby, that's just perfect, don't stop now, I'm very close, fuck my cock with your lovely throat, it feels so damn good, you are so good at this, here it comes baby, get ready. Now Natalie, here it comes now. Saying that Tim let go for the second time that evening as pictures of Toi going down on Amy flashed through his mind. Jet after jet of hot cumm flew firstly down her throat and then into her mouth as she set his cock free from the confines of her throat muscles.

Natalie gave the best fellatio that he had experienced anywhere or with anyone, she stood in a class of her own, but she did like to taste as well as swallow and Tim had cumm with a flavour all its own.

"Wonderful little one, thank you for that, clean it up now, I must go upstairs when I have had a drink and see what my charge is up to."

"Sir thank you for the wonderful spanking, I had a really beautiful cumm followed by Your letting me drink you too, now I can go around the hall and pick anyone I choose who might be able to take me to that seventh heaven. I saw a beautiful black Dom earlier, I must try and find him."

So saying she picked herself up and taking a towel wiped her legs before trotting off to find the Dom she had mentioned.

Tim got up from the chair, stretched and wandered off to the bar for a lemonade with ice and a slice standing there waiting, watching and drinking his chilled beverage.

Meanwhile, Amy had discovered Toi, now wearing only the most minute of thongs, and who appeared to be trying to keep herself inconspicuous, they had spoken for a little while, Toi telling her that heart in mouth she had watched Amy's performance, in fact had spotted her when she came down the stairs in her little red dress and knew that before the night was out she wanted to be spending time with her. In fact the performance had turned Toi on so much that unlike so many, she had not been able to get to the side of the bed and touch her like some of the others had, but instead had contented herself with masturbating, having a hard climax when she saw Amy cumm and the beautiful golden shower that followed.

"Come," she said, "the others were only able to touch, but you are going to get so much more, your reward will prove well worth the wait. I think you are delicious, and can't wait to get my hands all over you, it has been a very long time since I went with another girl and you are the most delectable peach in the entire building, are you here with a Dom?"

"No Amy, I alone, yours for taking," she replied with a most lascivious grin, running the tip of her tongue across naturally red lips. Although in her early thirties, Toi appeared to be very much younger, in fact she seemed to be somewhere between eighteen and twenty. That was the way with Thai women.

Together they linked arms and began to climb the wide and elegant marble stairway heading for Amy's room, they were quite surprised to see the door open but going inside she found a note on the bed that said quite simply, 'ENJOY', and a smiley face. Amy knew then that her beloved Tim had been keeping one eye open preceding her up the stairs to open the door.

She looked at Toi and they both giggled before closing the door behind them and literally falling into one another's arms. Being at least six inches taller brought Amy's breasts in a direct line to Toi's mouth, the little minx being delighted at having a gorgeous nipple so close, quickly sucking it into her mouth. Something she had wanted to do all evening.

Amy groaned at the contact, the nub springing up into an immediate hardness and sending messages radiating to every nerve ending but particularly those in her clit, she fired up immediately.

"Oh Toi, please don't stop, that feels delicious," she said filling her hand with the Thai girls much smaller breast while catching the nipple between forefinger and thumb to give it a gentle but firm squeezes.

"After the intensity of what happened to me earlier, I need the soft caresses of a woman now and particularly I want to taste your pretty little pussy. Toi you are such a delightful girl, I want this to really last, and perhaps meet beyond this weekend, of course that is if my Dom will allow it and I'm pretty sure he will." In her heart she knew that he would actively encourage it, and with the lovely Toi with her smaller pert breasts but very big nipples and perfectly depilated pussy with its pouting lips and clit peeking out quite obviously, firmly in her eyesight, thoughts of a threesome went tumbling erotically through her mind.

A picture of her laying on a bed somewhere with Toi poised above her in a sixty-nine position and Tim thrusting into her tight little pussy right in front of her eyes as Toi drank greedily from her overflowing pussy. Oh what rapture, what delight, she groaned loudly...

"Amy, you okay?"

Startled out of her reverie Amy snapped back to the present. "Yes Toi, why?"

"You were looking far away, staring into space or somewhere and you groaned, I thought you might not be well!"

"No Toi, I'm sorry, I was day-dreaming for a moment, picturing both of us with my Tim, guess I got carried away with thoughts of the three of us in a threesome together. Sorry."

She stepped toward the diminutive Toi, sweeping her into her arms and kissing soundly, a gentle soft lip to soft lip kiss that grew steadily more passionate, mouths opening so slowly and gentle tongues slipping in to partake in the dance of lust, nipples burgeoned, pussy's began to overflow and flames of desire lit their bellies. Messages were sent flying through nerves to synapses, brains reached sensory overload and what began as a gentle kiss became into one of raw lust and passion, each girl needing to consume the other.

At five feet two inches Amy was by far the taller of the two, Toi being not quite four feet 8 inches, making it possible for her to be swept up in Amy's embrace and laid on the bed without even breaking their lustful kiss.

Gently Amy massaged Toi's left breast without touching the nipple stroking the flesh, softly squeezing and seeing the hard nub harden as it grew, from the corner of her eye. She was delighted at the response feeling her pussy eject a little more fluid into the well of life that would soon be overflowing. Breaking the kiss now Amy moved her head down to lick at the lovely firm breast offered for her enjoyment, closer and still closer her lascivious tongue lapped until eventually reaching the turgid nipple. As her tongue swept over the nerve filled centre of her excitement she groaned the sound seemed to come from her curling toes, it was so deep and lustful.

Again and again Amy swirled her tongue around and across the sensitive nipple until finally closing her lips around the rigid protrusion, seldom had she felt any nipple so hard nor responsive, Toi wriggled under her, her body alive with lust from the roots of her hair to the tips of her toes.

"Cumm for me Toi baby, cumm for me," she exclaimed, her lips whispering the words against the soft flesh of her living breast!

Amy moved over to the other nipple to give it the same treatment as Toi moaned and groaned and wriggled beneath her when suddenly, without warning Toi yelled out. "Now, oh Amy, oh my god I cumming."

Her small frame shook with the force of her orgasm as it tore through her small frame, shaking uncontrollably, tears of pleasure welled from her eyes as she sobbed openly. Immediately Amy took her into her arms, just as Tim would do to her, whispering into her ear and stroking her hair. The surprise for Amy was that she had never known anyone to cumm quite like that, she had not even touched Toi's pussy, this was quite beyond her but nevertheless she revelled in it. This lovely small person had a body that responded quite outside itself, her whole being had come alive, she was one entire erogenous zone, a walking orgasm when the proper contact had been made. What was it that Tim had said..., oh yes, 'Toi is wild when she opens up;' and oh goodness, had she had opened up.

When the sobbing had died down and Toi had regained her composure she smiled at Amy saying that it was now her turn, the smile lighting up her entire countenance. "For giving me such a lovely cumm, I now give you one, please wait while I go and get something from my room." Divesting herself of the now cumm soaked thong she picked up her little bag dashing off, Amy just about had time to draw a couple of breaths and she was back, tapping on the door.

Letting her in I saw that the bag was looking a little more full than when she left, smiling she opened it to bring out a bottle of baby oil.

"Now I give you very special massage, very personal, wait I get towel for the bed, you lie on it please, on tummy."

Toi spread the towel, Amy lay down as instructed and Toi straddled her behind, "now I begin, you enjoy."

Amy could feel the warmth and wetness of the Thai girls pussy on her bottom, loving the feel of it and wriggling a little.

"No, Amy lie still, please."

"Sorry, but it feels so good with you sitting on me like that, I can feel your warm pussy."

"Yes, Toi know, now allow me to continue and lie still."

Suitably chastened now Amy did as she was told, feeling the viscous liquid being dribbled across her shoulders and down her spine. "Mmmmmm," she moaned softly, "feels nice."

Her small hands deftly spread the oil to cover her shoulders and back before kneading Amy's shoulders, swiftly she worked pinching and squeezing the flesh either side of her spine. "You are relaxed, good."

"How could I not be relaxed after that wonderful session earlier and having made you cumm so delightfully, I feel wonderful."

"Good, I make you feel more wonderful and send you to heaven," Toi replied with a giggle in her voice.

What Amy didn't see was that Toi was now smearing the oil all over her own body for the next part, making her olive skin shine as it contrasted with Amy's. Her nipples were still firm, and now she also knew that her pussy was weeping its juice onto Amy's behind.

Moving back a little to straddle her thighs Toi began to massage the bottom that now presented itself, squeezing the flesh, parting the cheeks and smearing the oil between them, absolutely delighted with Amy's puckered rosebud, slowly, softly, tantalisingly she stroked it with the tip of her finger, scratching the outer rim with her nail before gently pushing in the digit. Amy groaned and the sphincter accepted the finger easily as it probed her nether hole.

"O yes, Toi love what she doing now, I am so hot, I sure this towel soaking with Amy's juices," she sighed, catching her breath. "Amy you please get on knees for Toi now." Almost obediently Amy drew up her knees presenting her beautiful bottom to the full view of the young Thai girl.

"Amy love finger in arse, yes, feel good for me. Toi loves do this for you." Simultaneously Toi slipped one hand down between her own thighs, gently stroking her clit, 'oh yes, Toi sure love doing for you, I need you to make me cumm again with tongue but need make Amy cumm first,' she thought. 'Amy got lovely arse, I like, maybe I lick.'