Amy's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As quickly as the thought came into Toi's mind, she acted on it, keeping her finger buried deeply in Amy's heart shaped arse she shuffled her tiny frame around until able to bring her soft wet lips in close enough to contact her sweet cheeks. A wet tongue flicked out to lick softly, slowly and very close to one side of the inviting divide before transferring to the other.

Amy's groans became much louder now, and more frequent as the gently pumping digit was removed from her rosebud to be replaced with the soft warmth of Toi's little pink tongue. She licked softly from the bottom of her pussy to the glistening rosebud, eliciting sighs and groans from the enraptured Amy, softly licking, gently probing, her stiffened tongue slipping easily into the accommodating hole.

Simultaneously stiff little fingers began to probe her pussy, diving ever deeper into the well lubricated depths, first two digits, then three and eventually four. Amy's hips writhed sinuously as Toi fucked her with four stiff fingers, her hand being relatively small she folded her thumb over and with little effort managed to push it all the way in, to fist the girl.

"Yes Toi, don't stop, that feels so good," she gasped as Toi hooked her fingers to catch the G spot, methodically pressing against it to produce howls of pure delight and pleasure from her. As the double onslaught continued Amy was unaware that as the young girl moved her hand and used her tongue so expertly, she had begun to fuck her hand.

"I'm cumming Toi, oh for gods sake I'm going to cumm, please make me cumm darling, I can't bear this stimulation any longer. Now baby oh god yesss, now Toi," with that the convulsions began.

Amy jerked her body with total abandonment as Toi slowly and carefully withdrew her hand from Amy's pulsing pussy knowing what was about to happen. With a sucking sound her hand came free, with not a moment to spare as Amy squirted for the first time in her life, Toi being able to see all as the still widely spread pussy jettisoned a very strong stream of cumm straight onto the bed followed by a second and third.

Toi was delirious with the pleasure of knowing that she alone had brought about this momentous squirting female ejaculation for her new friend, correctly guessing that this was the first time that Amy had ever enjoyed such a hard cumm. Amy, unable to support herself any longer collapsed onto the bed in a pool of her own cumm, still shaking she began to sob uncontrollably, sucking huge gasps of air into oxygen starved lungs.

The diminutive Asian girl immediately dropped down beside her, throwing an arm around her and kissing her, talking softly, letting Amy know that she wasn't alone, that she was still there to help her friend come down. Slowly the sobbing died down, her breathing became more regular and her heart stopped its wild beating, the cacophony in her head vanished as she realised that Toi was holding her tightly.

"Oh Toi," she uttered, "whatever did you do to me? Nothing like that has ever happened before...I didn't know where I was...the climax was absolutely out of this world,...I...I didn't know that I could ever cumm like that."

She turned to the young woman next to her, a smile beginning to cross her face to beam like sunshine from her eyes.

"I remember you fisting me and then this incredible build-up then nothing, my mind is a total blank from that point to now."

"Amy have first squirting cumm for little Toi," she said softly. "I play with G spot, make Amy cumm big."

"You sure did Toi, it was amazing, I can never repay you for what you did for me tonight. Come, give me a big hug, you are a precious little treasure, my precious little treasure. I think I need a drink after that, my mouth has gone quite dry."

"Toi make tea for Amy, or coffee?"

Yes please Toi, would prefer coffee I think, but you have whatever you wish."

"I drink water, make me pee, you like watch Toi pee," she asked with a very definite gleam in her eyes?

"Ooh, yes please, if you let me play with you while you pee?" Amy asked, hoping the answer would be yes, she was determined now to make this little girl cumm at least once more after the intense pleasure she had experienced, and what better way to do it than playing with her pussy and clit while she pee'ed.

"Mmmmmm yes Amy, you watch hot pee, fingers playing, Toi cumm very quick for you," she said, her smile lighting up her sweet, cherubic face. "Toi already much wet," she added, the smile changing to a grin that threatened to swallow that face.

As the kettle boiled she quickly downed a full beaker of water before making the coffee, then with that little task completed she downed another, handing Amy her drink Toi then sat down on the bed beside her, a third tumbler in hand. "Now Toi make ready for Amy." she said quietly.

In silence they sat side by side, each immersed in their own thoughts, both sipping their drinks.

"Amy/Toi," they both said at once, then broke off giggling.

"You first Toi," said Amy, recovering her composure.

"Amy I want ask, how long you like pee games?"

"Oh, for about the last ten years I think, I remember reading about it on the Internet somewhere and seeing pictures of girls pussies peeing, I was fairly new into sex with girls then, just learning about my bi side and of course found the pictures of all those pussies very appealing. I mentioned it to my boyfriend at the time and he asked me to pee for him, he became very excited when I said yes and very hard too. Going into the bathroom I took off my clothes and squatted in the shower. He was so turned on by it that he hauled me out of the shower, turned me around and fucked me from behind while I held onto the sink."

"I must admit that peeing in front of him turned me on too and we both had very quick cumm's. How about you Toi, how did you get started?"

"Toi very young, fourteen, fifteen, not remember, see brother pee so go catch him pee nother time and more, I like, Toi happy see first cock. One day see brother he play with cock, I watch, get wet go bathroom. I play with pussy, have cumm, I pee when playing. Big cumm for Toi, now Toi like."

For a while they talked back and forth, Amy drinking more coffee as one tumbler after another fell under Toi's determined attack, being so small Amy wondered just where she might be storing it all, but soon it became obvious as her normally flat belly had become very distended, making her appear a little pregnant.

"Toi ready," she said softly, standing up slowly, "Toi got pain," she said, holding herself tightly and making her way to the bathroom. "Come Amy." was all that she said.

Lowering herself onto the toilet seat Toi spread her legs and then her pussy lips showing how turned on she had become and how much her clit had swelled, protruding a good half inch from under its protective hood. Amy sucked in her breath, seeing the soft pink folds, her wetness and the gentle contrast of pink to the dusky brown of her skin.

As she watched the heavenly fluid began to trickle from her little pee hole running down do dribble into the pan. "Now Amy," she said as the damn broke and the trickle turned into a heavy gusher.

Amy was beside herself, unable to just watch she put her hand into the beautiful flow using her thumb to agitate Toi's engorged clit as the hot pee surged through her fingers. With her other hand she attacked her own clit, fingers a blur as they rubbed almost viciously back and forth over her equally hard nub to bring sensational pleasure to both of them. Both visual and physical stimulation sent her hurtling along the road to another orgasm.

"Toi cumming, Toi cumming, no stop Amy, no stop," she shrieked as her pee began to spray all over Amy as she started to stand. Close herself now, Amy thrust three fingers deep into Toi's tight little cunt bringing her crashing over the edge.

"Amy, Amy, Amy, I cumming," she squealed as she went over the top of her orgasm, shaking and soaking Amy from her head, and over her breasts to send the golden elixir flooding down to her own pussy.

"Oh Toi," she cried out, "I'm cumming too," with that she started to cumm, her own pee gushing out to run down her thighs and puddle on the floor where she knelt.

"Bravo girls, well done," they both looked up in surprise as Tim's voice broke into their game, "but now it's my turn, stay where you are, I will add my golden rain to the mix, there is a fair bit of champers here that I need to get rid of."

"Hello Sir," both girls said in unison. "Your pee would certainly be welcome Sir, and I'm sure I speak for Toi too," answered Amy.

"Yes Sir," she said, nodding her head vigorously.

Standing to the side of them he held his semi erect organ in such a way that when he began to pee it was possible for him to hose both of them, he certainly had enough of the golden rain for both. As the hot rain lashed down they both turned their heads toward them, Tim obliging them by peeing on the two upturned faces.

"Greedy girls you are, both of you," he said as the last drops fell from the end of his cock. Perhaps to prove that she was greedy or maybe just to catch the last few drops, Toi took his growing organ into his mouth, slurping lovingly, tasting him. Swiftly, skilfully, she brought him to a highly presentable hardness.

"Now, before we go back into the bedroom, you two girls are to shower and when you are done, Amy you will wash my feet, Toi you have already graciously washed my cock, now, get on with it, chop, chop, no time to lose."

Both girls looked at each other, giggled and quickly turned on the multi-jets.

Minutes later both girls stepped from the shower having washed one another, to begin drying each other off with the hotel towels, this of course involved much touching of nipples, pussies and clits in the process, both of them giggling.

Naturally, when re-entering the main bedroom each girl sported a high arousal as evidenced by the red and swollen pudenda, hard clits and flint like nipples. Without being instructed they automatically adopted the position facing their Dom. Tim on the other hand, lay on his back on the bed, his hard swollen cock pointing skywards like a totem pole, the head purple now and angry looking indicating his own arousal.

"Good, at last you are ready for me. Amy straddle my cock, Toi, I want you to kneel astride my face so that I can enjoy the taste of your pussy. Facing one another like that leaves you free to play with the others breasts. Toi, you are not to cumm before Amy, and Amy you are not to cumm until I allow it. Do you both understand?"

"Yes Sir," the girls chorused, giggling once more.

"And if I hear any more of this infernal giggling you will both be punished, am I clear on this point also?"

"Yes Sir," they answered, the tone more subdued.

"Amy you straddle me first, I will see your gorgeous pussy as it slowly swallows my hard cock. When she is fully impaled, then you are to join me with your delectable pussy over my mouth."

Climbing onto the bed and into a position straddling her Dom Amy raised on her knees to a point where her swollen lips were just touching the tip of His pulsing cock, already glistening with pre-cumm. Leaning back she slowly lowered her groin until the purple dome slipped easily into her well lubricated pussy, while affording Him the best view possible as she lowered her sex onto the throbbing cock.

Both of them groaned as she bottomed out, with maximum penetration, Tim's hard cock buried to the hilt. Slowly, but with gentle determination she rippled pussy muscles to begin the milking process of the majestic cock inside her.

Seeing that she was now settled Toi also clambered onto the bed astride Tim's head, gently lowering her leaking pussy until she found contact with His educated tongue. "Oh," she moaned softly as His rigid tongue penetrated her hole.

Tim inhaled the sweet fragrance of the shower foam mixed with the subtle aroma of pussy juice, greedily tasting her offering as he probed as deeply as the position would allow. Unhurriedly he slurped at her short slit and across her proud little clit, scooping heavenly nectar into his mouth.

At the same time he could feel Amy gyrating on his cock, her cunt sucking more strongly as she fucked him. Having cumm three times already this night Tim knew that it would take a little while before he would be able to erupt into his sweet subbie. However, with one pussy working his cock and another feeding its glory to his mouth he had no fear that it would take too long.

As the need to cumm began to build, Amy ceased her rocking but continued to suck with her muscles, undulating along the length of the hot and engorged fuck muscle throbbing inside her. Knowing how close she had become, Amy rode the edge, hovering on the precipice, the desire and need becoming more urgent.

Without warning she felt Him begin to push, His orgasm was close, looking down she saw His hands clamp and lock onto her hips. Glancing at his chest she noticed how erratic his breathing had become. 'Yes,' she thought, 'He is ready, now I can make Him cumm for me.'

Immediately she increased the pressure of her muscles, sucking him even more deeply into her pulsating pussy.

She heard Him cry out, "cumm for me Amy, cumm for me now."

Without waiting for further instructions she began gyrating her hips once more fucking him hard, teasing the cumm from his sac, needing to feel it bursting inside her willing cunt.

The wanton passion built quickly within her to send her crashing towards the precipice, with abandonment she hurtled crazily over the edge, pausing for the briefest of moments before falling into the most pleasurable depths. As Tim exploded inside her she felt a tightness in her abdomen that suddenly blossomed, millions of tiny needles activating already sensitive nerve ends as the orgasm ripped through her. She felt as though her cunt were imploding on her, sucking Tims cock deep within, a metaphoric black hole had opened up inside dragging all to oblivion.

Amy shuddered, and continued shaking, holding onto the diminutive Toi busily trying to cope with her own orgasm. Together the tears ran down their faces as they hugged and kissed one another, totally oblivious to the man laying beneath them.

Tim meanwhile, now being suffocated by Toi's bum and pussy combined used his last remaining strength to lift her off, sending her light body toppling to one side, his breath coming in short jerks as lungs starved of air made him look like a fish out of water. This also made Amy lean to one side, but so deeply had she become impaled on Tim's cock that she didn't fall.

As both girls, eventually gaining control of their own breathing and shaking bodies they collapsed either side of Tim, who putting both arms around them pulled them tightly to him. Toi and Amy rested their heads on his hirsute chest and kissing one another and Tim they all drifted off into a well earned sleep.

Some time during the night one of them had awakened and pulled the covers over their sated, naked bodies but when Tim awoke the next morning Toi had left to go to her own room. Amy and Tim were quite alone.

As gently as he could manage, he slipped out of bed, padded naked to the toilet to relieve himself and have a quick sluice before making tea for them both. Bringing the tea back to bed he softly touched her exposed shoulder softly uttering her name.

Amy came awake slowly, still luxuriating in the wonderful uninhibited sex of the night before. "Mmmmm, good morning Tim, I am still lost in a labyrinth of sexuality, I had the most wonderful night and owe it all to you. Thank you darling, you are a most wondrous and unique man."

"Amy, I think you are ready to be collared now and become my exclusive property, to be owned by me, heart, mind, body and soul. How do you feel about that?"

"Oh my!" She exclaimed, becoming wide awake in an instant, the butterflies once again taking up residence in the pit of her stomach. "I have never wanted anything more in my life, to be able to wear your collar is humbling, I am more than ready."

"Very well my little one, I shall begin making arrangements for a collaring ceremony to take place in the next couple of months. However, I must first ask you if you understand the commitment that you are about to make, you will be able to terminate it at any time you wish but once committed you are at my beck and call at any time, you are giving yourself to me in every way so that I may use you in any way I wish. Do you fully understand that?"

Realising that she had once again fallen into submissive mode she answered without hesitation but the excitement Amy now felt left a slight tremble in her voice. "Oh yes Sir, I understand completely and give myself to you to be used as you see fit and with whomsoever you wish and at whatever time you wish. I am so excited now that I feel I am about ready to burst."

"There are certain protocols that will need to be adhered to, but you will learn them as we go along, now my little one, your Dom is hard and hungry for your sweet pussy, come, let us get together before breakfast."

Amy was of course more than willing and with her pussy already wet, just from waking up in bed with the man she adored in every way, she slid down beside him. Throwing one leg across his brought her pussy into direct contact with his upper thigh where she began rubbing it against the firm flesh while gently stroking up and down his glorious cock.

Simultaneously her lips found his, there tongues coming together deliciously as he gently squeezed her burgeoning breasts catching hard nipples between fingers to pinch them.

Tim turned slightly to face her and she guided his hard cock between swollen pussy lips drawing him easily into the depths of its voracious appetite as unhurriedly they moved in unison together.

Slowly, almost lazily he drove into her, feeling the hot softness of her well lubricated pussy, feeling the muscles tightening and relaxing on his turgid cock.

Amy groaned as she felt him driving ever deeper into her depths She wanted this darling man, the light of her life, to cumm before she did, going to work in the thick rod pumping into her, muscles rippling up and down his length sucking him into her trembling depths. Amy knew that she was coming close to her own climax but wanted to feel his hot cumm pumping into her.

At nearly thirty, Amy had no children having been on the pill for as long as she could remember, but the thought flitted through her otherwise occupied mind that if she were to ever become pregnant it would be with this man who had so completely taken her over, but she knew that they would have to discuss the idea of pregnancy first.

Tim groaned as her incessant milking of his cock drew him toward his climax, "Amy I'm going to cumm, love you baby, so damn much. Cumm for me darling, cumm for me now."

She felt him swelling inside her and knew that now was the moment, hungrily, teetering on the edge of her own climax she milked his cock until feeling the hot fiery liquid blasting into her. Now she let go, the needles of her climax blasting through every nerve ending in her body.

"Yes, yes, yes, now baby keep filling me as I cumm for you, I want to please you so much."

Shuddering as he blasted into her and caught in the throes of her own orgasm, tears welled up in her eyes as she jerked with Tim buried deep inside her.

"Oh Tim that was just wonderful, you are without doubt the best lover I have ever known, perfect in every way, I have never known a man who could be so passionate and yet so gentle. I love you, truly, madly, deeply.

Tim smiled as he kissed away her tears.

Hope you enjoyed this tale, If you want to know more of this relationship regarding the collaring and the natural progression of things, please let me know, I will be only too happy to write further stories about Amy and Tim.