Amy's Nightmare Ch. 01

Story Info
Amy is kidnapped by her former employee.
3.8k words
4.39
43.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domfun
domfun
124 Followers

Finally, it was Friday. It had been a crummy week, Amy McGuire reflected, and she was so relieved it was finally over. At 28, she was the youngest branch manager for a large regional bank, and she was intelligent, well liked and attractive, with thick, dark shoulder-length hair. None of those qualities had helped on Monday, though, when the Regional Vice President had scolded her severely because her branch had missed its goal for opening new accounts the previous month. Then, on Tuesday, she had the unpleasant task of firing her assistant, Sandy, for missing too many work days. She expected her to be upset, but she was taken aback when Sandy started swearing at her and then yelled, "I'll get you, you bitch!" as she was escorted out of the bank by Security. The incident had made her feel uneasy the rest of the week. Now, after working until almost 7:00 p.m., Amy headed for the parking garage, looking forward to the weekend.

Stepping off of the elevator onto the second level of the almost deserted garage, Amy fumbled for her keys. When she looked up as she got close to her car, she saw that a van was parked next to her. Then a young Black woman stepped out from behind the van and approached Amy, saying that her van wouldn't start and asking Amy for help. Focused on the woman, Amy was shocked when her arms were suddenly yanked behind her. She started to scream, but it turned into a grunt when the Black woman ran up and punched her in the stomach, knocking the air out of her. Trying desperately to draw a breath, Amy couldn't resist as handcuffs were fastened around her wrists, which were still behind her back. Just as she started to breathe again, duct tape was placed over her mouth and more tape was placed over her eyes. Defenseless, terrified and unable to make a sound that could be heard from more than ten feet away, Amy felt herself being lifted by the feet and shoulders, and then she was shoved on her back across something hard. She felt her ankles being crossed and then fastened with what she assumed was more duct tape. She heard a door close and realized she was on the floor of the van, then another door closed and the van began to move.

Sandy waited with growing anticipation for her friends, NeKay and Maria, to arrive with her former boss. She was at a place she and her friends called the Playpen. It was an old, abandoned building on the edge of town which the three friends had converted into a dungeon, where they played their BDSM games. They had acted out their desires on each other and a couple of other people, but Amy McGuire would be their first unwilling participant, and Sandy knew that Amy's unwillingness would add to her, Sandy's, enjoyment. Sandy had learned two things about herself at a young age: she liked girls, and she liked to inflict pain. Hurting, humiliating and mentally breaking another woman, especially a good looking, successful one, gave her a high and a sense of power that she craved like a drug.

When Sandy heard the van pull into the attached garage, she went to the window that looked from the back of the building into the garage. She saw NeKay and Maria haul Amy out of the van, and while Maria cut the tape around Amy's ankles, NeKay fastened a leather collar around Amy's neck and then attached a short leash to the collar. Giving a tug on the leash, NeKay then headed for the door leading from the garage to the building. Amy, unable to see, stumbled after her, trying not to fall. When they entered the Playpen, Sandy walked up and slapped the right side of Amy's face and then the left. Amy cried out in surprise and pain, and staggered from the force of the blows. "Welcome to the Playpen, Cunt! Get her over to the Cross."

In the back of her mind Amy thought something about that voice sounded familiar, but stunned by the hard slaps and with her ears ringing, it was all Amy could do to stay on her feet as NeKay pulled her forward again with the leash.

The Cross consisted of a wooden beam about seven feet tall set vertically into the floor, with another beam, about five feet in length, extending out to the sides at a height of about six feet on the vertical beam. NeKay made Amy stand with her back against the vertical beam, and then hooked the leash to a metal ring set into the beam above Amy's head. There was only a little slack in the leash, so Amy was forced to keep her head up and back to avoid choking. Once her neck was secured, NeKay cut the tape on Amy's wrists, pulled her suit jacket off, placed a leather cuff on each wrist, and then lifted Amy's arms and fastened the cuffs to rings set into the horizontal beam. Next, NeKay put cuffs around Amy's ankles, pulled her right leg out to the side and fastened the cuff to a ring set into the floor, and then did the same with the left leg. When she stood up, NeKay unfastened the leash, much to Amy's relief.

Standing with her arms outstretched to the sides and her legs more than shoulder-width apart, Amy waited nervously for whatever would happen next. She didn't wait long. Suddenly the tape was ripped from her mouth, and then from her eyes. Her eyes watered and she blinked at the sudden exposure to light. At first she couldn't see but after a moment her vision cleared. She was stunned to see Sandy, her former assistant, and she also saw the Black woman from the garage. There was also another woman, who appeared to be Hispanic, that Amy hadn't seen before. "Sandy??!!"

"I told you I'd get you, you cunt! You're going to be sorry you fired me!"

"Sandy, I am sorry! I'm very sorry... please let me go!"

"You're not nearly as sorry as you're going to be. I'm going to make you my bitch—in fact, you'll beg to be my bitch... but first you need to be punished."

Amy wasn't sure what Sandy meant, but she was very afraid. "No...please..."

Sandy stepped forward, hooked her fingers in the top of Amy's blouse and yanked hard. Buttons flew and the front of the blouse fell open, revealing Amy's bra. The Hispanic woman handed Sandy a pair of scissors, and Sandy began cutting the blouse from the collar, through the left shoulder and down the sleeve. "Please...please don't...", Amy pleaded. It was no use. Sandy cut the right side of the blouse in the same way, and the pieces fell to the floor. Sandy then cut Amy's bra straps and then cut through the middle of the bra. As the cups fell away, Amy's full breasts dropped free.

Sandy smiled as she reached out and cupped Amy's breasts in her hands. "Well, well—look at these nice tits! We're going to have fun with these." She began to squeeze Amy's breasts as she asked, "What size are your tits, Cunt?"

Amy groaned in pain and then gasped, "36...ohh..36C...oh pleeease..."

With a smirk, Sandy said "Oh please what? Oh please suck my tits?"

With the pain getting worse Amy cried out "No!! Please stop squeezing them!!"

Sandy was enjoying herself. She stared at Amy's face, watching the fear and pain reflected there, and seeing beads of sweat forming on her forehead. "When were your tits sucked last?" As she asked this, Sandy drove her thumbnail into Amy's right nipple.

"OWWW!! I...I don't know...OW!...maybe six months ago! Please stop!!"

"Wow—six months is a long time. I think you need to have them sucked again."

"NO! No, please...", Amy pleaded.

"It's o.k. NeKay and Maria here will be happy to suck them for you, won't you ladies?"

As Maria laughed, NeKay, looking at Amy like a wolf looking at a lamb, said "Yeah, sure we'll suck them for her."

Sandy stepped back and waved her friends forward. NeKay went for Amy's right breast and Maria the left. The Black woman immediately bit the nipple and then, as it swelled up, she began to suck it hard. Maria pinched Amy's left nipple and stabbed it with a fingernail, and then closed her mouth over it and began to suck like a starving baby.

Completely helpless, Amy screamed and writhed in pain. With her arms outstretched and slightly behind her, her breasts were thrust out as if inviting attention, and NeKay and Maria looked like they were feeding upon some sort of sacrifice. They each alternated sucking hard at the nipples with biting them, as well as sucking and biting at the soft, plump flesh of Amy's breasts. NeKay especially seemed to like to take as much of the breast in her mouth as she could and then roll the tender meat between her teeth.

Amy continued to scream and sob in agony, and cried out over and over, "NO! STOP IT!! NOOOO!!", until she thought she would lose her mind. Finally, Sandy told her friends to stop. As they stepped back, Sandy smiled when she saw that Amy's nipples were swollen to probably twice their usual erect size, and her breasts were covered with red bite marks.

Laughing, Sandy said, "Well, you won't need your tits sucked any time soon again, will you?" When Amy just continued to sob, Sandy slapped her face. "I asked you a question and I expect an answer!"

Desperately pulling herself together to avoid another slap, Amy quietly said, "No".

"No what?", Sandy said menacingly.

Trying to focus on what Sandy wanted her to say, Amy said haltingly, "No...I...won't need my breasts—"

Sandy grabbed Amy's breasts and shook them. "Tits! These are your tits!!", she yelled.

Amy hated the word "tits" and considered it crude, but afraid of being hit again, she said, "No, I won't need...my...tits...sucked again soon."

"Well, now let's see what you've got for us between your legs." Amy's fear escalated as Sandy unfastened the catch on Amy's skirt and pulled down the zipper. Then she picked up the scissors again and cut from the waistband down through the hem. In two pieces, the expensive suit skirt slipped down over Amy's hips and fell to the floor.

Standing there now in just her panties, Amy felt a mix of fear and embarrassment. The fear became dominant when Sandy held the point of the scissors against the middle of her panties and then slowly pushed the scissors down, following the outline of Amy's labia. Choking back a sob, Amy said, "Please...don't..."

Just to mess with the terrified woman's mind, Sandy said innocently, "Please don't what? Please don't leave you in just your panties?"

"Please don't hurt me anymore...please?", Amy pleaded.

"Oh girl, I'm just getting started—and the next step is for you to show us your pussy." With that, Sandy cut the panties from the waistband down through the right leg hole, grabbed the pieces and then let them go. They fluttered to the floor, joining the rest of Amy's ruined clothes.

"Wow, what a bush!" Amy flushed. It was true- her pubic hair was a large mass of curly dark hair. She liked it that way because it hid her private parts. "That has to go", Sandy declared. "I want to see her pussy!" Maria, how would you like to shave her? You can check to see how tight her pussy is while you're at it."

Maria said, "I'll be glad to!", and went in search of a razor and soap. She was back a minute later with those and a basin of water. Amy didn't like the look on her face when she kneeled in front of her. Maria picked up the scissors, grabbed a handful of the curly hair and pulled it taut, and then cut it. She did this several times, and Amy grunted in pain, much to Sandy's amusement, each time a clump of her pubic hair was pulled.

When the mass of hair had been reduced. Maria ran her fingers back and forth along Amy's labia, and then slowly pushed her middle finger into her vagina. As Amy gasped and flushed in embarrassment, Maria said "Madre de Dios! She's really tight, Sandy!"

Sandy smirked and said, "Well, we'll just have to loosen her up. Start shaving her—I want to see her bare pussy."

Maria worked the soap into a lather, spread it on the remaining hair, and then began using the razor. As she did, she pushed her left middle finger into Amy again and began to slowly finger fuck her. Against her volition and to her shame, Amy's body responded. Lubricant coated Maria's finger and then started to trickle out of Amy and down her leg, while she unconsciously began to flex her hips. Amy bit her lip in an effort to avoid the embarrassment of moaning. It didn't work. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as Maria's finger moved inside her. "She likes it!", Maria said. "Listen to her, and look at the juices coming out of her! What a slut. But you better control yourself, chica, and hold still, or this razor might slip and cut your pussy lips off!"

Thankfully, Maria removed her finger and focused on just the shaving. Even without the finger in her, though, Amy felt humiliated and violated at having a stranger shaving her private parts.

Maria finished and then leaned forward and licked Amy's labia, which were still engorged from the fingering. Amy gasped and jerked back against the post. "She tastes good!" Maria announced as Sandy pushed her back, away from Amy. Then Sandy slapped her palm against Amy's bare sex and cupped her, causing Amy to groan.

"Now it's time for your punishment. You deserve a good ass whipping—take her over there", Sandy said to her friends, pointing across the room.

Amy was terrified and cried out "NO! No, please...please don't!!..." as NeKay and Maria released her from the Cross and began dragging her toward a leather belt attached to a chain hanging from the ceiling. While NeKay held Amy's arms up behind her back, Maria fastened the belt around Amy's waist. She then forced Amy to spread her legs wider than her shoulders and attached the ankle cuffs to rings set in the floor. NeKay and Maria then forced Amy to bend forward, at which point they fastened the wrist cuffs to other rings in the floor.

Amy was now bent over naked, with her rear end sticking up and out, and she couldn't move other than flexing her knees a little bit. With her legs spread as they were, she could feel the air circulating around her vagina. She had never felt so exposed and vulnerable.

Amy heard Sandy walk up behind her. As Sandy began to slowly run her hands over Amy's buttocks she said "Well, this isn't a very lady-like position for a high and mighty bank manager — do you know you're showing your pussy and asshole?" When Amy didn't reply immediately, Sandy slapped her right buttock.

As she yelled "OW!", Amy remembered what had happened earlier and quickly gasped out "Yes, I know I'm showing my pussy and...and...asshole."

Sandy ran her finger slowly down Amy's crack and then rubbed her anus. "Has anybody ever fucked this fine womanly ass of yours for you?"

Breathing hard and sobbing, Amy responded "No, nobody has... fucked my... ass." Then she begged, "Please don't...fuck my ass...please don't..."

Sandy smiled and said, "Oh, I think you're going to change your tune shortly, sweet cheeks."

Sandy picked up a leather strap, raised her arm, and then brought the strap down hard on Amy's rear end. THWACK. The sound reverberated around the room, followed a second later by Amy's scream. THWACK. A red welt appeared on Amy's buttocks as she screamed again. "Are you sorry now that you fired me?", Sandy asked.

"YES, I'M SORRY!!", Amy cried just before the strap landed again. Amy screamed again in agony. THWACK, followed immediately by another blood-curdling scream. Amy's bottom felt like it was on fire, and she was starting to see white stars.

"Were you a cunt to fire me?" THWACK.

"OWWWW!! OH GODDD!! YES, I WAS A CUNT TO FIRE YOU!!" Amy was starting to hyperventilate, and spittle flew out of her mouth.

"Would you like to make it up to me by being my bitch?" THWACK.

Amy screamed once again, and then sobbed, "YES, I'LL BE YOUR BITCH!" She didn't know what that meant, but she prayed it would mean that the beating would stop.

Sandy dropped the leather strap and walked around to stand in front of Amy. She grabbed Amy's hair and pulled her head up so that she could look her in the face. "Are you sure you want to be my bitch?"

Still crying, and willing to say anything Sandy wanted to hear if it meant no more blows from the strap, Amy gasped out, "Yes, please... let me be... your bitch."

"So I can fuck you in that nice round ass of yours?"

Amy looked down at the floor in shame and quietly said, "Yes, please fuck me... in my ass."

Sandy shook Amy's head by her hair and snarled, "Look me in the eyes and say that, so I know you mean it."

Completely defeated and humiliated, with no self-respect or confidence left, Amy looked Sandy in the eyes and repeated, "Please fuck me in the ass."

Sandy let go of Amy's hair and smiled with satisfaction as she moved back behind Amy. She had completely destroyed the attractive, proud young woman, and now she would have the pleasure of administering the coup de grace by taking her in the ass.

Her legs rubbery and her body held up mostly by the belt and chain, Amy whimpered quietly, in a fog of pain. Her mind seemed to have separated from her body, and she wasn't really aware of what was happening around her. She felt like she was about to pass out when she was jolted by the touch of a finger sliding down between her buttocks. She sucked in her breath when the finger began spreading what felt like a gel substance on her anus, and then she groaned as the finger was pressed against her virgin little opening. Her sphincter resisted for a time, but then relaxed, and as the finger entered her, Amy grunted softly in pain.

Sandy slowly pushed her finger in up to the knuckle, drew it back almost all of the way out, and then pushed it in again, enjoying the sound of Amy's high-pitched "Ohhh...Ohhh..." Amy had never had anything in her ass before. The finger hurt, but it was a different kind of pain than what the strap had inflicted, and much less intense. Without realizing it, she began to breathe in time with the movement of Sandy's finger—drawing air in as the finger pulled back and breathing out, moaning, as it was pushed forward.

After a few minutes of finger fucking, Sandy figured Amy was sufficiently loosened up. Having put on a small, five inch long strap on cock, Sandy pulled her finger out, and then stepped up between Amy's spread out legs. She pulled Amy's ass cheeks apart and then taunted the helpless woman—"You should see your asshole, Bitch—it's all open and waiting for my cock."

Sandy lined the tip of the cock up and pressed it against Amy's hole. Bigger than Sandy's finger, there was some resistance and then it stretched Amy's tunnel as it penetrated her. "OHH!!...Ahh... It hurts!", Amy cried.

Sandy just laughed. "You'll get used to it, Bitch. In fact, you'll probably come to like it!" She drew the cock back, and then thrust forward again, driving it about half way in.

"OWWW!...Ohhh..."

Sandy pulled back and then slammed forward, this time driving the cock all the way into Amy. She began a slow but steady back and forth movement, pulling the cock almost all the way out, and then pushing it all the way in, repeating this over and over. Amy's loud moans and cries filled the air as the fake, rubbery cock was driven deep into her ass, over and over. Then Sandy reached underneath and found Amy's pussy. She shoved two fingers into Amy's pussy and pressed them against the cock as it moved back and forth in Amy's ass. The resulting sensation was like nothing Amy had ever felt, and the pitch of her cries went up to almost a shriek. Then Sandy pulled her fingers out and began to tap them against Amy's clit as she drove the strap on into her. Each tap was like an electric shock that caused Amy's pelvis to jerk back against the fake cock, just as Sandy was driving it forward.

As Amy impaled herself on the cock over and over, she grunted "Oh!... Oh!...Ahhh!" After a few minutes of this, she realized to her shame that an orgasm was building from deep within her. Despite the pain from the cock in her ass, her body was reacting to the repeated light blows to her clit. A tingling feeling grew stronger and stronger, and then suddenly, apparently realizing that Amy was close to cumming, Sandy pinched Amy's clit. The orgasm hit Amy like a tidal wave.

domfun
domfun
124 Followers
12