Amy's Plumbing is Broke

Story Info
Amy's plumbing is broken and she has to find a way to pay.
2.6k words
4
76.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amy_lynn
amy_lynn
135 Followers

Amy rubbed her arm through her shirt. This was going to be another long night, she could tell.

"Amy, could you give me hand over here?" John yelled out from the bathroom, "It's a real mess."

Amy walked over to the door and looked in. It was a real mess indeed, water lay everywhere, all over her rug and clothes, seeping into the carpet by her feet.

"I'll spare you the gory details, but suffice to say, this was really bad Amy," John handed her a bunch of wet towels. "Can you get me some more?"

Amy walked away, the cold water of the towels sopping into her shirt. She knew it was bad, but she didn't know what to do about it, the plumbing always clogged on her. Why did he have to be so mean about it?

She dropped the towels down the chute and grabbed another handful.

"How many do you need?" she enquired.

She waited, he didn't answer. Was he that mad at her? She grabbed a bunch so he wouldn't get even more angry.

"Here," she handed him some of the towels.

John grabbed the towels and wiped up under the sink, then finally the floor.

Amy watched, afraid of what was going to come.

"Okay, it's all better now," John stood and tried to wring out the water from his knees and elbows.

"Thank you," Amy looked up at him. Deep inside she hoped he wouldn't ask for more, for money or something else.

John started to walk out of the bathroom.

"You know you promised this wouldn't happen again last time," John looked at Amy sternly. "You really have to be more responsible."

Amy looked away and crossed her arms over her chest. Why did he always make her feel like this, so small. She bit her lip.

"I know, I don't know how it happened," Amy whispered, her face still turned away.

"Okay, show how are you going to pay me this time?" John walked closer to her.

Amy backed away uncomfortably, she didn't like it when he got so close to her. It used to be okay, but now it felt oddly unsettling.

Amy felt the hair on her neck rise as he moved close enough that she could feel his breath on her cheek.

"You said you'd pay me next time, remember," John placed his hand on her shoulder and gave it a soft squeeze.

"Stop it," Amy swung his hand off of her shoulder, "Stop it, it's not right."

John laughed.

"Of course it's not right, that's why you like it so much, besides my bill would be $320, do you have the cash?" John held his hand out.

Amy hesitated. She hated this, she knew all he wanted was for her to say no. Yet she had to say no, she didn't have the money. She shifted her weight from foot to foot.

"I can write you a check," Amy nervously avoided eye contact.

John laughed again, this time more heartily.

"A check from you is worth as much as a used post-it note," John shook his head from side to side, "it's cash or barter sweetie."

"I'm trying to pay for college," Amy turned around, "it's hard enough to get a meal let alone have enough money for emergencies."

"That's why I'm giving you a deal," John smiled, "I'm letting you off cheap. What did I spend here four hours? All I'm asking in return is an hour with you."

Amy shivered at the thought of having to spend an hour with him again. She hated how he treated her, how she made her feel. Yet part of her yearned for him, to feel his power over her again.

"I can't," she threw her face into her hands, "I can't do it again."

"Then I'll need you to pay," John looked at her impatiently, "now."

Amy felt her knees wobbling, she was trying to stand up to him but she couldn't. She couldn't pay him and she couldn't get him away. She thought about how she could get out of the situation, but she invited it in when she asked for his help.

She fell to her knees, her body racked with sobbing.

"Please, don't make me do this," Amy sobbed out through her hands, "I'm nineteen now, I want to be allowed to make my own choices."

John paused.

"Amy, you are making your own choices," John walked up to her and put his hand on her head, gently rubbing his finger through her hair, "it's your choice here too, you can do what you want."

"You know I can't," Amy sobbed. "You know I don't have the money."

"Well, okay, now that we've agreed you don't have any money, so you have to accept my arrangement," John reached her hand under Amy's armpit and pulled her up to her feet, "why don't you take these clothes off."

Amy shuddered.

She felt her mind fighting what her hands began doing. Slowly she unbuttoned her shirt, one by one her chest exposed more and more.

Amy felt him staring at her chest with a longing glance. Did he really crave her so much? She felt something inside of her stirring. Even while her mind fought, something inside of her was crawling back into his arms like a baby, like she couldn't help herself.

She dropped the shirt to the floor, her bare nipples instantly hardening in the cool air of the room.

"These are very nice," John walked up to her and cupped a breast in his hand.

What was it about the feeling of his hand that disturbed her but still sent flames of passion through her? She gasped, holding her breath as his other hand fumbled with her pants.

"Now for these," John tugged them open with a loud rip and backed off, "take those off."

Amy quickly pulled the pants and underpants to the floor.

"That's nice," John walked around her looking at her bottom then coming around to her front. "Very nice. You've grown up, you look even more like a woman that I remember."

"Stop it," Amy looked away, her face flushed red with embarrassment. "Stop it."

"Stop complimenting you?" John reached out and touched her face, "you know you never used to turn me on, I would always make you do things to get me excited. Now you're actually very beautiful, and even a little exciting." Amy looked away, a tear running down her cheek. He always did this, always made her feel so worthless, so small.

Amy cringed as she felt him reach around her and grab both of her cheeks, pulling them apart as wide as they go.

"Is this still as tight as ever?" John pulled her body closer to him, one of his fingers massaging her ass. "I hope so."

"Please, please, no one has been in there but you," Amy felt her body squeezing tighter and tighter against him. He felt so strong, her body so small against his.

"I can't wait to get in there again," John loosened his grasp on her, turning his head down towards hers, "how about a kiss."

Amy shook her head no.

"Please don't make me kiss you, I don't like it," Amy held her lips together.

She could feel the tension building in his muscles, the anger building up inside of him.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking," she quickly parted her lips and was greeted fiercely by his mouth, his tongue hungrily searching inside of her.

Amy groaned as she felt his hand roughly twisting her breast, another hand shoving her face tighter and tighter against him until she was unable to breath.

She felt his tongue reaching deeper and deeper into her until she couldn't take it any longer, her body nearly falling limp in his arms as he pulled the breath from her lungs.

"You still taste so sweet," John wiped his lips with his sleeve as he pulled his body back from Amy.

Amy stood there still and shivered, she had forgotten she was naked. She reached her hands to cover her body as best she could.

"When did you start going bare?" John nodded towards her left hand as it covered her pubic area.

Amy looked away, "last year."

"I like it," John smiled as he looked around for a chair.

Amy was torn. She could feel her body surging with emotion, love, hate. She looked at him, his features were certainly aging, yet he still held such power over her. Why couldn't she overcome it?

"Come closer," John sat down in a small wooden chair, "I'd like to have a better look."

Amy looked at him defiantly, yet slowly walked towards the chair. How could she be doing this again? She paused, her torment overwhelming her.

"Why don't you come the rest of the way on your knees honey," John grinned, looking up at her.

Amy grimaced. Slowly she lowered herself to the floor and agonizingly crawled the last ten feet towards him on her knees, the rug burning her with every forward progression.

"You're so sweet," John reached down and pulled her face up by her chin, "and so pretty."

Amy looked up at him, hatred in her eyes but love in her heart. How could she still have feelings for him after all he did to her and her family.

John reached down to his belt and unhooked it, then slowly lowered his zipper.

"I did the hard part," John reached his hand out and pulled her head down towards his hips, "the rest is for you."

Amy felt her stomach turn as her face was smashed harder and harder against his hips. She could feel his cock stiffening through his underwear, the smell of his body penetrating deep inside of her nose.

"I can't wait to feel you soft warm mouth surrounding my cock again," John moaned, his hands fumbling with his underwear, pulling them down to reveal his bulging cock.

Amy felt the heat of his shaft against her lips before she realized it was even in her mouth. She gagged and opened wider, his hand pushing her head further and further over him.

John let out a big groan.

Amy's mouth was completely filled with John's cock, she couldn't breathe. Her nose was pressed tightly into his rough pubic hair, his scent filling it. She let her tongue slide down the length of the shaft, hoping he would let her free.

Amy pressed her head back to break his grasp and gagged for air, before getting it shoved right back down over him.

She could feel the drool running down her chin to her chest as he repeatedly pressed his cock in and out of her mouth, violating her deeper and deeper each time.

"Oh this feel so good honey, it's been too long," John moaned as he pulled her off his cock and slid completely out of his pants.

Amy looked at him, his hairy legs extending up to his now rigid cock. The gnawing inside of her was now getting worse, she could feel herself wanting to run, but where to. Run where? He'd find her wherever she was, it would only be running away from the inevitable.

"Stand up and come here," John stood up and pulled the shirt over his head and sat back down, patting his hand on his naked lap.

Amy stood up but didn't move forward. Something in her wanted him to tell her to come forward, not to come to him too easy.

"Come here," John said more forcefully, finally standing up and grabbing her arm and pulling her to him.

Amy shrieked. He pulled her onto his lap, spreading her legs over his cock he wedge it barely inside of her.

"Already wet for me, you're such a good girl," John cooed as he placed his hands on her hips and pressed her all the way down over his cock.

Amy felt him stiffening inside of her, the heat from him radiating out into her. How could be doing this again? She reached out to steady herself on the chair as her hips were forced down over the length of his cock.

"Oh sweetie, right there, yes," John moaned as she felt her lips spreading wider, her clit pressed tightly against his pubic bone, "don't move, let me savor you."

Amy held her body still on top of him. She could feel his cock twitching wildly inside of her. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

He looked so peaceful there, so much like the man she loved. The man she always loved. She could feel the fire inside of her mixing with the heat of his cock inside of her. She couldn't keep still any longer. She needed him.

Amy started to move her hips up and down slowly. His cock felt so good inside her. She let her mind drift, finally letting her anxiety subside.

Her lips moistened as she felt ripples of pleasure shooting up inside of her with each gently wave of her hips.

She bent over and let her lips find his in a soft kiss. How she wanted him to lover her for this, not as the small girl he remembered, but as a soft woman.

She let out a soft moan as she let his cock once again fill her. His rigid shaft pushing it's way deep inside of her, touching her where she hadn't been touched in so long.

"Oh yes, sweetie," John sat up, "you feel so good."

Amy turned her arms for support as John whipped her around and put her onto her knees.

"Oh god," she moaned as she felt the head of his cock drifting between her legs, rubbing her clit, her ass.

"Relax honey," John whispered as his cock found her ass and he slowly started to drive it inside her.

Amy concentrated on relaxing, on letting him in. She'd done this so many times before, but it never got easier. He always insisted on taking her this way, ever since their first time.

"Oh yes, that's my little girl," John groaned, "my little slutty girl."

Amy bit her lip as she felt his cock break inside of her. Her body both agonizingly pleasured and pained.

Amy grabbed the carpet in front of her for support as she felt his cock going deeper and deeper inside of her.

"Tell me you love me," John moaned, "tell me how much you miss me."

Amy arched her back as she felt his hands grab her hair and pull her back over his cock.

"I love you, I love you," she moaned frantically as he rammed his cock hard into her, tearing her flesh, her nipples instantly hardened.

"Say it again," John grabbed her hair tighter.

Amy felt his cock deeper and deeper inside of her, pulling her insides apart. She could feel him twitching, hardening as he went faster and faster.

"Again," John put a hand on her shoulder and pushed himself in violently.

"I love you Daddy, I do, I really do," Amy finally blurted out.

She could feel his cock throbbing inside of her. Hew own body quivering with excitement as she began to come.

"Oh yes honey, I'm coming," John moaned into her ear and shoved his cock tightly into her.

Amy felt his cock thrusting its juice into her belly, her body spastic and shaking with each thrust, his weight slowly increasing on her until finally their body's relaxed in each other's embrace.

amy_lynn
amy_lynn
135 Followers