Amy's Second Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luckylucas
luckylucas
112 Followers

"Keep fucking her!" urged Tony. "Keep fucking her till she passes out." Gradually the speed of the fucking increased and with it the frequency of Amy's orgasms. She could feel wave after wave coursing through her body. The intensity of the orgasms was increasing at the same time. Amy was in ecstasy.

After 25 or more orgasms Amy finally succumbed and passed out. The intensity of the orgasms had finally got the better of her. When she came round 30 seconds later she had a huge grin on her face and two cocks ready to blow their loads inside her.

The two guys were still pumping away. Tony put the tequila bottle to her lips and she gratefully drank down several shots. The tequila woke her up almost instantly. "Pound me you fuckers, ram your cocks in me." Within seconds both men shot their loads, one in her pussy, the other in her ass. When they were done Amy sat up.

"Right, I want to get fucked by everyone else here. I want them all to fuck me as hard and fast as they can." Another cheer went up from the waiting crowd. They could not believe just how cock hungry Amy was.

"Shit, this girl is the dirtiest slut I've ever seen." Mike said to Tony with a huge smile on his face. "I know, my girlfriend is a total whore and I fuckin love it." Tony was in his element watching his super hot whore girlfriend getting fucked by a group of strangers. "She's only just getting started."

Amy was ready for more and she knew exactly how she wanted it. "Right hold me down and fuck me." The men did as she asked and within seconds she had a new cock ramming her pussy at tremendous speed. She kept up the dirty talk as man after man fucked her.

Each time one finished in her pussy the men holding her would flip her over and the next cock would fuck her in the ass. Amy was being flipped every few minutes as cock after cock penetrated her. Still she begged for more, her appetite insatiable. "Feed me more cock, feed this whore as much cock as you can."

The guys came all over Amy, in her pussy, in her ass, in her mouth, but the majority had opted to cum on her beautiful big round firm tits. She accepted every load with squeals of delight. Finally Amy had fucked all the guys apart from one. Tony walked up to her with a big smile on his face. "Baby I have something a little special for you, this last guy claims he has the biggest load you've ever seen." A big smile grew on Amy's face. "The bigger the load the better it is for me. Bring him over." The man stood over Amy; he had big muscles and a big dick to go with it. "So your ready to take my load baby?" Amy looked up at the man. "Sure am, I can't get enough cum."

The man dropped down and thrust his big long cock into Amy's pussy. He began fucking her with furious speed. It was the hardest and fastest fuck she had experienced all evening.

"Yes, now I'm really getting fucked, oh yeah this guy knows how to treat a cock loving whore, I'm gonna cum on his jack hammer cock, I'm cumming. Yes, yes, yes." Amy writhed as a huge orgasm sent shock waves through her body. But still the man kept pounding at incredible speed. "Yes baby, fuckin fuck that cunt, fuck me silly, this is how I love to get fucked, faster you fucker fuck me faster."

Amazingly the man's pace increased, he seemed to be moving up through the gears like a sports car. By now Amy was just moaning in ecstasy. The crowd were getting excited too. "Fuck the pretty little whore, fuck her hard!" Amy's tits wobbled furiously as the intense fucking continued. Suddenly as the fucking reached a furious crescendo the man stopped. He pulled out his big cock and he stared directly at Amy." Take my huge load you filthy whore, take it, take it.

Thick jets of cum shot towards Amy's face and she opened her mouth expectantly. Two full jets filled Amy's mouth instantly, as she struggled to swallow the hot cum.

Then two huge jets exploded off her big tits, another two hit her stomach. The man directed his jerking cock back to Amy's mouth and another four jets hit her square in the face.

The man was right Amy had never taken a load this big before. Next he thrust his cock into her pussy and Amy felt another two streams of cum explode inside her. Once again the big cock was released from her pussy and the man shoved it in her mouth, she sucked and swallowed as best she could but soon her mouth was full again. The man withdrew his cock from her mouth and one final jet hit her square between the eyes. Amy looked up at the man who had just unleashed on her. "Now that is the best load I have ever taken baby, I could fuck you all night!"

Tony walked over to her, "Ok baby you need a little break." Amy's eyes were still glistening with desire. "No, I need more, I'm just getting started, this slut has just scratched the surface." Tony could see she was totally serious. She really was ready for more.

Suddenly Amy noticed the room go quiet. There was an important looking man standing at the main entrance to the room. All the sailors stood and saluted the man standing in the doorway. "What the fuck is happening on my ship?"

Everyone remained silent. "I'll tell you what is happening, this is a fucking gangbang, and I've been watching everything that's been happening on the cameras." The man walked up to Amy. "My name is Captain Hughes and you my dear are the biggest dirtiest whore I have ever laid eyes on. But these sailors are mere boys. How about I introduce you to my A Team?"

Amy looked the Captain dead in the eye. "If you've got real men who want to fuck a cock crazed whore then I definitely want to meet the A team. If not then I will happily stay with these guys." "My dear, I think you will not be disappointed, and please bring your boyfriend and his camera, I don't think he will want to miss what I have in store.

Tony picked up his camera and grabbed Amy by the hand. They followed the Captain through a maze of corridors until they reached a door marked "Private. Entrance by Captains permission only." They went through into a room that looked more like a dungeon than a cabin on a ship. There were all kinds of racks and straps and swings and bars.

"This is my little playground." The Captain looked proud of his private domain. "It was designed with someone just like you in mind my dear." Amy was immediately aroused by the room and it's contents. There were dildos of all shapes and sizes strapped to the walls along with whips, chains, gags and every other imaginable sexual paraphernalia.

"So would you like to meet my A team Amy? I'm sure you won't be disappointed." Amy was wide eyed with excitement. " Yes I do Captain, but will they be able to take care of my needs?" The Captain simply smiled and gave quick tap on the door they had just entered.

Within seconds six of the biggest men Amy and Tony had ever seen marched into the room. They were all very tall, with huge bulging muscles and Amy quivered as they brushed past her.

"So do these boys look as good naked as they do in uniform?" Amy was staring at the line of men as they stared back at her naked body, their eyes wild with excitement. The captain gave the order and the men began to remove their uniforms. Tony stared in amazement. "Holy fuck."

As the men revealed their manhood both Tony and Amy gasped. Before them they saw the six biggest cocks they had ever seen, even bigger than the sailor with the thirteen-inch cock she had swallowed earlier.

Amy squealed with delight. "Now those are what I call cocks. I want them all and I want them now."

Tony switched on his video camera. He did not want to miss a moment of what was about to happen. Amy dropped to her knees and grabbed the first mans hard swollen dick in her hands.

She turned to Tony and stared into the lens of the camera he was holding "This is one night I am never going to forget, make sure you get this all on film baby" Amy sized up the cock and began to force it down her throat, she gagged as the enormous member filled her mouth.

The Captain smiled at Tony. "This could be a long evening, I hope you have plenty of battery and tape in that camera." Tony smiled back. "Yes sir, fully charged and ready to go." Amy slid the huge cock slowly out of her mouth and looked at both Tony and the Captain, "Looks like this cock hungry whore might finally get satisfied, let's get down to business!"

With that Amy turned back to the cock she was holding and buried it deep into her throat.

To be continued.

luckylucas
luckylucas
112 Followers
12