Amy's Smile: A Conclusion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care if your swimmers are Olympic Gold Medallists, I want them doing laps inside me. And speaking of swimming, I think it's time for the breast stroke." I batted my eyes and Charlie had the nerve to laugh. I arched my back and pointed my nipples in the general direction of his eyeballs

Charlie stopped in mid laugh and reached out his hand, "OK, though I'm more an Individual Medley sort of guy."

He caressed my left breast, dedicated equal time to the right, then lowered his head and latched on.

I ran my fingers through his hair and Charlie sighed, apparently with contentment, but a wave of doubt swept through me. "Charlie, I know they're too small."

"They're absolutely perfect," he replied. And I understood every word. It's amazing how good Charlie's diction can be, even with his mouth full of nipple.

"Speaking of absolutely perfect..." I pulled him up towards me and my nipple popped free with a small slurp. I reached between his leg and caressed the perfection. "This is exactly the right size for me. if anything it may be a little big!"

And I smiled.

Charlie raised himself up on his forearms and looked down at me. I gazed back up at him with - what's that word? - oh yes, adoration.

"Peanut, I can't wait tonight. Do you mind if?..."

"Mind? I insist on it!"

So he did it. He spread my legs and scooted his body towards me. I reached between my legs, took his just right or slightly too big cock in hand, aimed it at the right and very wet place and thrust my hips. So did Charlie.

Now this was heaven. I flexed my muscles and gave Charlie a good squeeze.

Charlie groaned. Apparently it was heaven for him too.

He raised himself on his forearms again and said, "I don't know if it's not wearing a condom, or I'm in love, or it's just you, but this is better than anything I've ever felt in my life."

I pulled his head back down and kissed him. He sank his head into my neck and muttered, "It's almost as good as your chocolate cake."

I laughed, wrapped my thighs around him and kicked him in the butt with my heel. "Get to work!"

So he did! I don't know if it was the strength in his arms or the pressure of his pubes on my clit, or the love in his heart but soon....

Well, I hate to be repetitious, but I was wrong earlier. This was heaven. Maybe for Charlie too. He stiffened, gasped my name. Five or six long thrusts, a fullness inside, and, at a guess, a hundred million little gold medallists. But who's counting? I was too busy, flying to heaven and back, over and over again, even to think about it until later.

What with the long day of flights, the drive from Madison or producing one hundred million swimmers, Charlie fell asleep almost immediately. The books say that happens a lot. What they don't tell you is that it is great to lie there, with that comfortably full feeling, snuggling into your lover's shoulder. So I did that and then I rolled over, pulled Charlie's arm over my shoulder and wiggled my little butt into his flaccid penis. Talk about sleeping positions!

Some sound I didn't recognize woke me in the morning. I was lying in the best place in the world, the crook of Charlie's arm and I lifted my head from where it had rested on his chest. Charlie's right arm draped loosely around my bare shoulders and his left hand rested between my thighs. The back of his wrist pressed gently against my still damp pussy. I grasped the wrist and humped my pussy lightly against it. More heaven. The books also don't tell you how wonderful it is to wake up next to the man you want to spend the rest of your life with.

I looked at my wristwatch and saw that it was early morning. I decided I wasn't ready yet to have the family discover Charlie and me in bed together. No use pressing my luck. Besides, it might be heaven but I still needed to pee. "Charlie! It's morning," I whispered. He stirred, snuggled against me and I could feel, what Miriam had told me about, a good case of morning wood. I couldn't resist and gave it a squeeze. I didn't need to pee that badly.

That got Charlie's attention. He gave my right breast a good squeeze in return and kissed me, with a gently exploring tongue. Have I mentioned heaven yet? "Charlie, the family will be up soon."

"So, what?" he mumbled. It's surprising that I could make out the words even though his mouth was full of my nipple. Charlie's diction is very good.

I pushed his head back and the nipple escaped with a light slurp. "Do you want Pammy to catch you doing that?" I asked.

That got his attention and with a grumble and a quick kiss, he slipped off up the stairs. This time he didn't even stub his toes on the boots. There wasn't a sound so I knew we had got away with our night together. Though I am pretty sure Charlie's Mom, at least, wouldn't have minded. I could hardly wait until we wouldn't have to pretend and I wondered if I could think up an excuse for us to return to Chicago that day so we could spend the rest of the weekend in bed together. My bed, of course, I still didn't trust those sheets of Charlie's. He says they're supposed to be grey but I don't know about that.

I put on my nightie, a silk Kimono that Sophie of Nordstrom's had recommend to me, a pair of L. L. Bean ladies shearling slippers and made my way quietly to the downstairs shower. What heaven to have Charlie's cum deposited where it belonged and what luxury to wash off the remains in stinging hot water. That's an odd combination, when you think about it.

By the time I was finished, the whole family was gathered in the kitchen. Charlie, his Dad and Frank were standing by the coffee maker, enjoying their first cup of the day. Charlie's Mom was peeling an orange over the sink and Meg was cleaning up after Pammy's morning bowl of Fruit Loops.

"Good Morning, Auntie Amy!" chirped Pammy. Heavens above, 'Auntie Amy' that sounds good, I thought, and hugged her in response.

Pammy hugged me back, turned to her mother, and asked "Mommy, will I have nice boobies when I grow up?"

"They're called "breasts,' dear, and I am sure yours will be lovely."

"If you are a good girl and do what your parents say, the Good Titty Fairy will bring you a lovely pair," interjected Frank with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Fra-annk!!! That's PG 13." whispered Meg with a warning tone.

"At least," added Charlie's Mom.

Seeing that her parents and grandparents were about to debate some incomprehensible adult matter, Pammy wandered off into the living room.

"Actually, it isn't just about being good," continued Frank, seeing that his daughter was out of earshot. You have to put a cup under your pillow the night before your birthday. The size of the cup determines the size of the boob."

"Breast," said Meg automatically.

"If you put a wineglass under the pillow, the Good Titty Fairy brings you an A cup. A teacup gets a B cup. A soup bowl..."

"Frank!" in unison from both his wife and mother.

Charlie's Dad chipped in. "Remember Great Aunt Dort? She was greedy and put a salad bowl under her pillow. She got a..."

Noticing that Pammy was now back in the room, Charlie's Mom poked him in the left thigh with a wooden spoon in warning.
"She got a really bad crick in her neck... What did you think I was going to say? And you all claim that I have a dirty mind!" he protested to the world with an entirely unconvincing air of injured innocence.

Charlie's Mom swatted him with the spoon. "Oww!" he yelped.

Pammy decided to pick up the thread from her previous conversation. "Mommy, about boobies" she continued.

"Breasts, dear" said Meg.

"Auntie Amy has nice boobies. I hope mine are beautiful like hers"

Meg looked sideways at me. "Breasts," she said.

Charlie winked at me and nodded almost imperceptibly, as if in agreement.

"I saw them this morning." Pammy explained to me.

Then she turned to her Grandma to finish the story, "I went downstairs to snuggle with Auntie Amy this morning but Uncle Charlie was already there."

Charlie's Dad was trying to suppress a grin. Frank had stuffed a napkin in his mouth to keep from laughing out loud.

"I thought you needed to stay warm, Auntie Amy."

"If you want to stay warm in bed, you should wear pyjamas." Pammy admonished me solemnly.

Charlie's Dad let loose with a snort. Coffee, double cream, one sugar, out of his left nostril. Frank pounded his Dad's back to get him breathing again.

Charlie's Mom stared at her granddaughter. then at me, then back at Pammy. Meg gazed at me with sisterly concern.

Charlie shrugged, looked around at his relations, all of them now smiling, draped an arm over my shoulders, and said, "Well, Amy, you told me you always wanted a big family."

I smiled. "Yep. As long as it's this one!"

*****

Postscript: The Anniversary Party

Miriam here. I'm just back from Amy and Charlie's twentieth anniversary party. Or maybe I should call him something more distinguished like "Charles" since he is now the executive Vice President of his company. I remember the wedding well, because I was Amy's maid of honour. It didn't take long to organize since Amy didn't have a big family to invite, nor many friends from school or college. Charlie didn't want to embarrass Amy by inviting all his friends so it was pretty much family only. Of course, in Charlie's case, that's a big wedding in itself.

No, Amy didn't have a bun in the oven as she walked down the aisle, though it was only ten months later that Anna Miriam came along. She's my goddaughter and what a babe she is! Tall like her Dad and slender like her Mom. I love to shop for her and her younger sister, Monica, too. Monica is going to be just as gorgeous as her older sister, I think, once the braces come off and the boobs fill out. The girls and their brother Ben are almost like the kids I'll never have. I love them to pieces, and maybe I spoil them a bit, though nothing like their two grandmothers do. Those two ladies are just outrageous. Both the grandfathers are gone now, though at least they lived long enough for the kids to get to know them.

Amy and Charlie both look great. Charlie runs six days a week, which he says he has to do on account of Amy's cooking. He has stayed slim as a result and still has his hair, which has gone all pepper and salt. That keeps him from looking too young to be the hot candidate for CEO when his boss retires - which he is, according to the people in the know. Amy left the bank when the kids came along and runs an accountancy and management firm out of the home. She specializes in financial services for small charities in Chicagoland, ones that can't afford their own financial officers. I think she does well at it though my guess is that most of the consulting fees go back to the charities as donations. She put on a little weight after carrying and nursing three kids, but it looks good on her. Maybe that's why she's so beautiful. Or maybe it's just happiness. One thing is for sure: Charlie doesn't need to go looking for a trophy wife. He's already got one... and he knows it.

It was a small wedding way back then but it was a big twentieth anniversary celebration last night. Amy might not have had many friends growing up but she sure has made up for it since then! Even Liam was there. He drops by their house from time to talk to Amy about his lack of a love life. She always listens. I think that secretly Charlie likes him to see what he missed all those years ago. He has just a little bit of a cruel streak, does Charlie. By the way, I consoled Liam for a few weeks after Charlie and Amy told him about the wedding. Really good looking but a small dick.

And Pammy was there. Do you remember Charlie's niece, Pammy? She was the flower girl at the wedding, and a little darling she was. I just can't believe how time passes. She is sure all grown up now. What a rack the girl has! She brought her fiancé to the party to meet the family and he could hardly keep his eyes, or his hands, off them. I whispered that to Charlie's mom in the kitchen and she almost burst a gut laughing. I didn't think it was that funny. I hope she isn't starting to lose it.

The only one I worry about is young Ben. He is still awfully short which must make things difficult for him in high school. And he has that massive eyebrow. But Charlie showed me an old picture of himself at the same age and told me not to worry. The one thing that gets to me, though, is that Ben always seems to have earbuds in when I'm around. That can't be good for him. But Charlie says not to worry about that either.