Amy's Smile Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amy," I kissed her nose. "Trust me on this. By the time we get to it, you aren't going to be self-conscious." If I had my way she'd barely be conscious of anything, except the pleasure I was giving her.

"I..."

I stopped the discussion with another go at her luscious lips. I was fast learning that arguing with Amy was not the way to get what I wanted from her. As we kissed, I made up a battle plan full of surprise raids and sneaky maneuvers that I was pretty sure would get me the territory I was planning on claiming as my own. I felt her relax under me and I decided the time for talk had finished and started my plan of attack.

I began by tracing the delicate cords of her neck with my tongue. That seemed to work judging by the goose bumps I left in my wake, so next I focused on the little notch at the base of her neck. Hmmm, still good.

My hands now went into action as I slid them up the sides of her rib cage until my thumbs could softly stroke her round little nipples. Amy arched her back and I knew my insidious plan was working.

I repeated all these distractions until I could feel the movement of her hips as she slid them up in and down in a way that let me know that they wanted to be next in line for some attention. I wasn't going to be that eager, though. First I moved my face down until my mouth was level with the taut rosy skin that crested her perfect little breasts. I picked one at random and licked it.

"Oh Charlie!" Amy whispered, and proceeded to shove as much of her tasty little breast in my mouth as possible.

I looked up and grinned at her and then went back to work.

To say that Amy was responsive is like saying that DaVinci could draw. She whimpered and moaned and basically couldn't stay still and I hadn't even gotten to the good stuff yet.

I moved to her other breast and this time I didn't mess with the preliminaries. I latched on and sucked. Amy levitated from the bed in a very gratifying imitation of Sigourney Weaver in Ghost Busters. I used the time it took her to recapture her mind by sliding my hand down between us until I reached the gates of heaven. I knew I'd hit nirvana when she again moved about two feet up off the bed.

But this makes it sound like I was cool and detached during this whole episode. Actually, I was anything but. My own Bonnie Prince Charlie, (Yeah I know, new name, what do you think?) had finished his rest and was taking great interest in the proceedings and it was all I could do to convince him that now wasn't the time to do a little attack of his own. In fact he was so thrilled that the games had begun again that I had to keep my hips carefully elevated so that he didn't mistake the friction of the bed sheets as a sign that the missiles should fire.

That gave me an idea, however, so I sat back on heels and surveyed my battleground. Amy was flushed and shiny from my mouth and her sweat and the quiver of her belly was as mesmerizing as any metronome in a hypnotist's parlor. I gave into temptation briefly and knelt to trace a path around and in her navel with my tongue. This got a groan out of her, but when I continued my journey farther downward she tensed.

Okay, so this was going to be tougher than I thought. I lifted my head and smiled at her. She was looking down at me, still breathless, but now worried -looking.

"Just relax, Peanut," I encouraged her. "I won't do a thing you don't want me to." Yeah, a lie, but I was counting on the fact that by the time I was ready to take the plunge, it wouldn't be.

I returned to the scene of my last success. Her navel was an innie; my favorite kind, and now I stuck my tongue in there in an effort to show her that all her openings held great interest for me. Amy giggled a little then gasped as I slid my hand down to pet the soft curly locks that guarded the treasure between her legs.

I have to say I'd been pleasantly surprised by her neat little bush. I'd been sort of expecting more of it if the truth were known. I guess that was because I was remembering the wolfman eyebrow and I'd assumed that hairy on the face probably meant hairy everywhere else, if you get my drift. And that was not a look I was particularly fond of.

But Amy was as naturally perfect as my best fantasies could conjure up. Glossy dark curls formed a perfect triangle and when I touched them they were as soft as the hair on her head, which was very soft indeed. And although my hand hadn't yet explored too far into the mysterious slit between her legs, I'd done enough of a reconnaissance to realize that the curls basically stopped at the point where her now swollen nether lips began. Another point in her favor since flossing was something I preferred to do with waxed string.

I ran my fingers through her thatch again, this time I let the curls wrap around my fingers and I tugged slightly. It was like saying open sesame, because Amy finally spread her legs and gave me access to heaven's gate. I am not one to let an opportunity like that go unnoticed so I slipped my hand down further and laid claim to the spoils of my victory.

"Oh..." She whispered, and I looked at her wide-open eyes and grinned.

I stroked deep into the velvet wetness and found her little love button. Amy squeaked and closed her eyes. I thought that was a pretty good idea myself and copied her. Then I followed the curve of her belly with my mouth until my sense of smell told me I was nearing my destiny.

I glanced up once to see what reaction my journey was having on this woman/child who'd somehow managed to captivate me. I was glad I did; she was a sight to behold. Her neck was arched and her eyes were closed. She breathed deeply through her nose, but her perfect pink lips were slightly opened and as I watched, her hot little tongue made an appearance and licked wetly at them.

That was all the encouragement I needed. With a groan, I lowered my head until I was inches away from her treasure. Then with a deep breath that made me giddy, I plunged in.

"Ungh!" Amy bounced on the bed as I took my first taste of her nectar.

"Oh Charlie," she gasped, as my tongue licked up her slit and found the little nub that was the center of all her pleasure.

She did not pull away. Instead she brought her knees up and spread her legs in a way that only told me that I was doing something right. I decided to go on to my next phase. I wrapped my lips around her swelling clit and when I'd completely encompassed it, I sucked lightly.

Another big reaction, though this time not quite as pleasant.

"Amy... Honey..." the words were muffled and barely recognizable as I struggled to raise my head and break the grip she had on my head. "Peanut, let go of the ears." I finally gasped. "They're kind of attached to my head and I'd like them to stay that way."

It was a sign of her arousal that this time Amy didn't even think about apologizing. But she did stop trying to steer by using my ears as the controls. Instead she grabbed my hair and pulled hard. I thought about protesting again, but hell, it didn't hurt that bad and I figured baldness was a small price to pay for seeing that expression of acute lust on my little girl's face.

"Oh God, Charlie!" She gasped. "This is just sooooo amazing!"

I couldn't have said it better myself. And so we went on to Phase Three. My hand, which had been stroking her thigh, now moved down to join my face in that tight space. I slid a finger around her slit to get it nice and juicy and also to see if the additional stimulation could make Amy squirm even more than she already was. It did and on one of her upward thrusts, I used the momentum to insert my digit into her tunnel.

"Yes!" was Amy's only editorializing on that maneuver.

I could have added a few comments of my own if my mouth had not been otherwise been occupied. She was hot and wet and tight. Very tight and there was something else, but my brain wasn't processingwhat it was because for one thing I didn't have any prior knowledge of such phenomena and for another, it's hard to think when you aren't getting much air and the little you are is being stolen by a very greedy cock.

At any rate there wasn't any time left to think about things. Amy was rapidly reaching the point of no return, a detail that was brought home to me by the almost frantic dance her hips were performing.

In fact it was only another minute or so before Amy gave me another update on how she was feeling. "Charlie, uh Charlie... Oh God, what's...? I mean I..."

Her articulate comments told me exactly what was happening so it came as no surprise when about ten seconds later she wrapped her legs around my neck and humped hard into my face burying it deeply into her warm, wet and now pulsing pussy. Her warning had given me time to take a deep breath in preparation, so I was in no danger of immediate asphyxiation, but still, I was getting a little concerned by the time she finally collapsed and let her legs rest loosely on my shoulders. I dragged my head tiredly out of that dark slit only to make it as far as her pelvis where I collapsed on the soft pillow of her belly.

We lay like that for some time recovering our strength. Finally I felt the muscles under me stir and shift. Then I heard Amy giggle.

"You look exhausted," she murmured, but she didn't sound too sorry about it.

"Yeah well," I was still sucking in breaths to make up for the time I'd gone without. "Oxygen deprivation will do that to you."

"Oh poor baby," she crooned and my heart swelled in gratification. Then she spoiled it with her next words. "But it's your own darn fault. You tricked me."

I pushed myself up until I was eye level to her. "And are you unhappy about that?"

She had the grace to blush; I'll give her that.

"No," she said, suddenly shy again. Then in one of her lightening-fast changes of mood, she giggled. "I'm glad you're such a devious man."

"Good," I said smugly. "I'm always interested in broadening people's horizons."

"Oh right," my budding little sex fiend agreed, and then ruined the whole effect by rolling her eyes.

"Sheesh!" I moaned theatrically. "Whatever happened to that sweet, shy girl I used to know? I think I've created a monster."

"She's still around," Amy replied calmly.

"Not around me she's not," I shot back.

As I said it, I realized it was true. Amy wasn't shy around me anymore. And it wasn't just something that had happened since we'd landed in bed. For a while now, she'd been getting bolder, more comfortable around me - sometimes even bossy. The weirdest part was that I really loved it, or maybe it was just because I really...

"Are you sorry about that?" Amy's question interrupted my chain of thought and since it was heading in a direction I definitely did not want to go I eagerly turned back to her.

"Nope, not in the slightest," I grinned at her and took her into my arms where she cuddled in like she belonged there.

We lay like that quietly for a few minutes, then Amy sighed and lifted her head. "You know," she whispered. "It's been at least twenty minutes."

Time does fly when you're having fun.