Amy's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How you like it bitch?" James demanded.

He slapped my ass a few more times.

"I love your...big black cock!" I responded. "Fuck me harder...with your big...black...nigger cock!"

I felt that James couldn't fuck me hard enough. He pulled more on my hair and really pounded me! "Do you love that?" he challenged.

"Yes, I love it! I love it so much! I love...how you fill me up! I love...how you stretch me! Oh God, James...I love you!"

He was pounding me hard and I kept shouting, "I love you James, I love you!"

To which he replied in a subdued voice, "I know you love me baby!"

Then I felt James blow his hot seed deep inside me.

Mark was shocked when he heard me profess my love for James. He was surprised and jealous, but that didn't stop him from blowing his load!

On the drive home, Mark asked, "Do you really love James?"

I told him, "I couldn't help what I said. You have to understand that. I was a little high and in such ecstasy that words just came out."

I tried to reassure him that I loved him, and that with James it was just sex. I wasn't sure he was convinced. Actually, I wasn't convinced myself.

Later we talked more. Mark told me he didn't know how to feel about it. He said how it hurt him hearing me tell another man I loved him, particularly a man I found sexually attractive.

I told him not to be upset, that he was the one that I truly loved, and that what I said to James I said in the heat of passion. I told him my feelings for James were only physical. I explained how we have an emotional bond, a deep and special love that I did not share with James.

Mark told me he still didn't know what to think, but that he could see I was very happy. He said that he liked the "new" Amy, and loved watching me with James.

I thought about my new situation a lot. I recalled how I described my feelings for James as lust compared to my feelings of love for Mark. I thought about how I loved being with James, how he made me feel, how amazing the sex was. I told myself that it was just physical and just not the same as the love I had with Mark.

However, I had to admit to myself that I had developed a strong emotional connection with James. I thought about him all the time; I talked with him every day. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that the feelings I had for James just couldn't be brushed off as pure sex.

It gradually dawned on me that what I said to James in the heat of passion as he was fucking me was the way I truly felt toward him. I could no longer deceive myself; in spite of my protestations that my feelings for him were only sexual, I had to acknowledge that I had fallen in love with my black Adonis!

*

This story continues with Amy's Commitment.

We hope you liked it. Feedback present and previous is appreciated, keep it coming.

12