Amy's Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to admit to myself that I really enjoyed showing off in front of both Nancy and Mark. They were both surprised that I could take Earl's cock up my ass. I just love showing off that I am a white woman who loves sex with black men.

That makes it difficult when I'm in my role as the stay-at-home mom in middle class white society. Sometimes I want to dress sexier or show off but it's frowned upon. While it is so great to have my outlet to fulfill my fantasies and desires, I feel somewhat constrained in what is expected of me by white society now that I have been exposed to black culture.

James had mentioned to me that one of his friends is getting married in a few months. That's when I told him about a fantasy of mine, one that I shared with Mark years ago. I fantasize I am a stripper at a bachelor party where all the men are black. I would strip and let the men know I was there to please them. The idea of being on my knees and pleasing a group of horny black guys with my mouth gets me very hot. I imagined that after I sucked them all, I would let them have their way with me to do as they pleased. Just the thought of drinking all that nigger cum gets me so wet!

One morning James called saying he would be in the area on business. I am always horny for black cock.

I dropped my daughter off with my mother and hurried back home to get ready. The last thing I did before James arrived was to call Mark's office and leave a phone message that James was on his way over to give me a good fucking. I felt so bad, such the slutty wife doing that.

I was already wet just anticipating his arrival.

When James rang the bell, I was waiting for him wearing just a pair of slutty high heels, an anklet, a little perfume and my nipple rings like a good little married white slut greeting her Nubian god.

He loved it.

As soon as he stepped inside my door, I jump up on him, wrapped my legs around his waist and gave him a deep kiss, sinking my tongue into his mouth as far as it will reach.

It was so much fun greeting him like that. I really felt so bad and that I truly was his bitch.

I practically dragged him into the bedroom and took of his pants so I could suck his cock.

After a lot of effort, I was finally able to deepthroat him. It wasn't easy, but I was finally able to do it.

I had been struggling for a while to get over the gag reflex and I was finally able to force his thick cock deep into my throat until my lips were planted against the curly, dark, course pubic hair at the base of his cock. I felt so good finally being able to do that for my man.

I could tell he liked it too. He was saying, "Only a white ho will deepthroat a niggah like that."

He grabbed my hair and fucked my mouth hard, treating me like the slut I'd become.

Damn do I love sucking black cock.

When he was good and hard, he pulled my head away saying, "Git on all fours bitch."

I got down like I was told and after getting it past my labia he just plunged his black cock full depth into my eager white pussy, stretching me, filling all of me the way only a black man can.

It was great!

I love to be taken hard like that, and on Mark's and my own bed too.

He was slapping my ass and pulling my hair as he pounded me.

"Mark can't fuck you like this, can he?" He asked.

"No." I managed to get out between orgasms.

'No white man...can fuck me...like you can."

He was fucking my brains out!

James was slapping me, pulling my hair, and all I was really aware of were the orgasms that racked me.

My cunt muscles were clamping hard around his slick black cock as one orgasm after another raced through my body.

Finally he grunted, slowed his strokes and said, "I'm cuming in you bitch."

I felt his hot black seed blast into my womb.

I clenched his dick with my vagina muscles to milk as much sperm from him as I could.

I cleaned his cock up with my mouth, savoring the taste and smells of our mingled cum.

James was saying, "That's it baby clean my dick off and get me hard again so I can fuck you some more."

"Oh I can't wait for you to fuck me again," Was my reply.

As soon as he was hard again, he said, "Git ready, I'm going to tap dat white ass of yours."

I gave him the lube and got on all fours in front of him.

Soon I felt the stab of pain of him working his big black cock into my tight white ass.

"You like getting' your ass fucked, by a real cock don't you?" He demanded of me.

"I love...when you fuck my ass." I grunted in response.

After he was all the way in, he commenced to really hammer me.

I started fingering my clit and I was soon cuming again.

I love being such a wild woman now, its so much fun. James is in charge, he is my ebony master!

He could only stay an hour, but everything was so good being with him. It's like the sex keeps getting better and better and I love him more every time I see him!

I was even thinking after he left how much I would love to have his child. That pull seemed to be getting stronger in me, to have him plant his seed in me and watch my belly swell, my titties fill with milk as I carry his black baby.

The message I had left for Mark got him very horny at work. Knowing that at that very minute I was at home getting fucked by James drove him crazy.

We had great sex after the kids were in bed.

I was sitting on his face, and while he ate my pussy I was telling him how James had fucked me that very afternoon.

I was saying, "James is so good when he fucks me. Your little white cock just can't satisfy me the way James can."

That got us both very hot.

*

We hope you liked this continued story. Any feedback I receive will be shared with Amy and Mark.

12