Amy's Story Ch. 11

Story Info
Amy finds a new black master.
2.3k words
4.52
58.9k
21
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, this is the continued true story of a couple exploring interracial sex as told to me by Amy.

*

When I got back home from my weekend of being gang banged by seven black guys, my husband Mark had to hear all about it. He likes to know all the details about what a total slut for black cock his little white wife is. It was an amazing sexual experience for me, and my narrative got him so hard. Unfortunately my pussy and ass were real sore and my jaw ached, so Mark had to be content with me jerking off his little white weeny.

Its hard to believe that only a few months ago I was just another white suburban housewife and mother. Then, with my husband's encouragement, I experimented with black sex, and now I'm totally addicted to it. Its so intoxicating; there's nothing I'd rather do than have my pussy, ass, and/or mouth filled with black cock.

Best of all I had become the property of a great black stud who liked to share me with his friends.

I was living in two different worlds. Most of the time I was a respectable church-going mother and member of the community, but every once-in-a-while, actually just about every chance I'd get, I'd dress real slutty and hang with my black master, James. I really loved James. The sex was amazing when I'd be with him. I could worship his black cock all day. I wondered how many other women lived a double life like I did.

If that wasn't enough, I also had developed a crush on Tashon. No man had ever dominated me the way he did at the bachelor party. He is tall, muscular, very black and rich. But most importantly, he knows who to treat a horny white bitch. There was a presence of command about him. I was so envious of his beautiful young white wife with her two black babies. I longed to hook up with him again.

James and I fell back into our routine. I'd spend an evening or two with him during the week and with luck a day over the weekend. We'd fuck almost all the time we were together. Sometimes he'd have friends over and I'd fuck them too.

Weeks passed, and I still couldn't get Tashon out of my mind. I so wanted to get fucked by him again. One day I worked up the courage to call his business. I was so nervous making that call. My hands were literally shaking. I just hoped he wouldn't sense my unease in my voice.

He was in and took my call right away!

"Hi Tashon, its me Amy from the bachelor party," I said, feeling foolish even as the words came out. He knew who I was since I had to give my name to his secretary, and he wasn't about to forget the white bitch who took on seven black horny studs.

He seamed very pleased, and not at all surprised, that I was calling.

After a few pleasantries, I just blurted out, "I'd like to see you again, if that works for you."

"Yea," he responded. "I like you, your a fun bitch. Give me a number, and I'll get back."

I felt great after I hung up! He'd call back. I knew he would. And I vowed that when I saw him, I'd treat him soooooo good that he'd keep coming back for more. I decided not to tell James.

Finally the big day came. Tashon told me to meet him at a real swanky restaurant for lunch. I was very nervous. I knew I had just that one chance to show him just how good I could be.

Part of me felt bad for wanting to get with another woman's man. But mostly I felt proud that Tashon was interested in me. I knew women must throw themselves at him all the time, but I was the one, who at 36 years old, was to have dinner with him. That in its self was such a turn on.

I dressed cute, but sexy, nothing too wild, a short, but not slutty black skirt with a low cut white top. No bra of course because my fairly small breasts are sexiest unconfined.

Tashon made no effort to pick an out-of-the-way restaurant. He apparently didn't care who saw him with a woman other than his wife. I was a little surprised to discover that I didn't care either. First of all, I wasn't about to blow my chance to be with Tashon by appearing to be reluctant to be seen with him. But actually, by that time I was so into black men and black culture that I no longer cared if someone who knew me saw me with them. I was getting tired of hiding who I really was. I was about ready for the world to know that I was a married white woman who preferred black men.

We made small talk over lunch. It was easy since we'd never really been alone together, if you don't count when it was his turn to fuck me at the bachelor party. We had to get to know each other.

I told him how hot I thought he was and how good I thought we would be together. I flirted with him, touching his arm or pressing my leg against his every chance I got.

After lunch we walked a short distance to a very nice hotel. I could feel people staring at us as Tashon got a room. Walking into a hotel right after lunch, they all knew that, in spite of my wedding rings, I wasn't married to the tall handsome black man I was with. I was feeling very, very naughty.

After he opened the door, Tashon turned on the TV and found some hip-hop music.

Turning to me, he said, "Why don't you strip for me and shake that fine ass of yours?"

With that he sat back on the bed to watch my show. Looking at him sitting there back against the headboard, I couldn't help thinking, "damn what a hot, sexy nigger he is!"

Tashon is a good bit darker than James, about 6'2" tall, around 250 pounds, and all that is muscle. I could see his chiseled torso outlined by his shirt. He keeps his head shaved and wears small gold hoops through each ear. A rope like gold chain around his neck and a gold watch help set him off as a nigger of means.

I so wanted the afternoon to be great for him. I wanted the afternoon to be the first of many. I wanted to be his bitch in the worst way.

I let the black music enter me. I let it fill my soul. I started swaying my body to the beat.

I rubbed my hands down over my breasts, along my sides and over my hips. I played with my nipples through the thin fabric of my blouse, teasing them making them taunt. I gyrated like that in front of him for a few minutes, then I slowly danced out of my skirt.

Next I gradually undid the buttons of my blouse, top to bottom, letting him get a hint of my naked breasts underneath.

As I danced close to him, he smacked my bare ass just below my now fully open blouse.

Tossing my blouse to the floor, I proudly danced for him in thong and shoes. I was getting so horny, dancing practically naked before that beautiful black man. My nipples really stand out when I'm aroused.

By that time, he had taken his cock out and was rubbing it. I took that as my cue to go over to the bed and help him.

Kneeling before him on the bed I took his beautiful black cock in both hands and began licking and sucking it. I so love to suck cock. I love to feel a man's pulse there as his cock becomes engorged with blood. I love to feel it become erect and hard. Best of all, I love that I am the reason for his excitement.

I licked him from the tip to his massive balls. I sucked on them, trying without success to get one in my mouth. Then I started to deep throat him, trying to get all of his thick black nine inches in my mouth and throat.

Coming up for air, I again licked down the length of his gorgeous shaft. I broke away from my cock worship just long enough to pull off his shoes and pants.

Picking up where I left off, I again sucked those beautiful black balls. They are enormous, heavy and low hung, smelling slightly of his sweat. I just love black balls like that. I thought about how much sperm they must produce.

Then I started working my tongue down to his ass.

He raised his hips and I started to circle his ass hole with my tongue while I stroked his cock with my hand. Then I started to french his ass. I stuck my tongue up his ass as far as I could. That brought out a little moan as he pushed his ass into my face. Then I really started working my tongue up his ass just as far as I could.

Niggers really love it when I tongue fuck their ass like that. It's my way of showing them just how much I'm into them. After a minute or so, Tashon was really hard.

As soon as I moved away from his ass, he got on his knees, stripped off his shirt and ordered, "get on you knees bitch. You're going to learn what it like to be with a real niggah'."

I eagerly stripped off my thoroughly soaked thong and hopped onto my hands and knees, pushing my ass and already wet pussy toward him.

I felt the tip of his cock pressing against my pussy lips as he grabbed a hank of hair. He pulled hard, snapping my neck back as he rammed his swollen cock into me. I left out a grunt at the ferocity of his invasion of my white body.

"I'm going to make you my bitch!" he exclaimed as he began fucking me. "You're going to feel what it's like being with a real man."

With that he really started manhandling me. With one hand he pulled hard on my hair while he slapped my ass as hard as he could with the other.

I love being treated rough, and I was lost in orgasms in no time. I knew he was using my body hard, but I didn't care. I wanted to be his for him to do with as he pleased.

I was moaning partly from the pain he was inflicting, but mostly from the powerful orgasms that were already racking my body. I'm always amazed at how fast and hard I com when filled with black meat.

After a bit he released my hair to grasp a nipple ring in each hand. He continued pounding me with his cock as he pulled me into him by my nipples. God they hurt, and my orgasms became so much sharper.

Eventually I felt him slow, then pull himself as deep into me as he could as he filled my pussy with blast after blast of his hot black seed.

We lay there, his cock still inside me for a little while as we caught out breath.

I was drenched in sweat and cum.

We lay that way for a bit, his strong black arms around me, until I felt his cock begin to soften. I pulled away, turned around, and began to lick his beautiful cock clean.

"What are you doing bitch?" he asked. Did I tell you you could lick my cock?"

"Please master," I begged. "Please let me suck your beautiful black cock."

"Doesn't your husband's cock satisfy you?" he challenged.

"Oh no," I responded between mouthings. "My husband can't satisfy me the way a real man can. Black cock is best. And you satisfy me like no other nigger has." I added for good measure.

As I worked, he started getting hard again. I licked, sucked and stroked that gorgeous ebony pole until once again I had him on the verge of ejaculation.

I could feel him tense as I displayed all my oral talents for him.

"That's it bitch, suck my black dick," Tashon was saying. "You sure are a sexy white slut what needs black cum. I like that in my whores."

Soon I was rewarded by a huge blast of black seed. I'm used to the great amount of cum black men produce, but Tashon's ejaculation was so huge that it was way more than I could manage to swallow. I ended up with cum all over my face.

When he was done spewing his seed in my mouth and down my throat, we showered together. Tashon let me wash his beautiful body.

"You like being black owned." It was more a statement than a question.

"Oh yes," I responded. "I like nothing better that being the property of a strong, potent black man."

That was the start of a new chapter for me. From that day, I started seeing James less and Tashon more. I realized that I loved being dominated and used by the biggest, strongest, blackest nigger I could find. And for me, Tashon was that nigger.

I figured that I was just hardwired for sex with blacks, I crave it so much. I just love to be taken by them and treated like a fucking whore! They don't judge people the way whites do. They just enjoy sex and let the bitch have her fun. I never thought I would turn out to be such a slut, but it is a huge turn on for me to have found out what I really am.

We hope you liked this continued story. Any feedback I receive will be shared with Amy and Mark.