Amy's Sweet Revenge

Story Info
Betrayal leads to revenge.
3.8k words
3.95
39.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What you are about to read is a true story. Just over a year ago, my best friend Lisa betrayed me and at the urging of my current lover, I took revenge and renewed a dear friendship. I guess revenge is sweet and healthy to a relationship. Lisa is planning to publish her side of the adventure soon.

I would never have thought it. I had known Lisa for most of my life and we have been best friends. We used to do everything together, even shared the same bed, in a non-sexual manner, before. I considered her my very best friend whom I could tell anything to, knowing that it stayed with her.

Then she screwed me over big time, a monstrous piece of selfish shitty behavior that cost me my marriage. A marriage that was dying anyway, but she took it upon herself to terminate it earlier than it would have. You see, I was having an affair because my husband at the time was a lousy husband and a worst lover. Sex just sucked big time. However, Lisa took it upon herself for some unknown reason to tell my now ex that I was cheating on him. A few months after the betrayal, I began receiving emails from Lisa asking for forgiveness, but my fury and disappointment led me ignore her. I told Mike, my boyfriend, about how Lisa stabbed me in the back and he convinced me that I needed to get revenge. For several months silence, then this e-mail:

"I miss our friendship. I'm so sorry for what I did. I would do anything to put it right. Please reply. Lisa."

I deleted the mail, my anger still burning too brightly. However, a little later in the day I remembered what Mike said, revenge would be sweet. That night I asked Mike how I could take revenge. He asked what I knew about Lisa and her weakness and hates. Specifically about sex. I told him that Lisa was very reserved and conservative in bed. He outlined a plan and I decided to do it.

At work the next day, I checked frantically for her deleted mail, and thank heavens it was still lurking in the system. If nothing else happened, it could still form the basis of many a happy fantasy with Amy.

I took a deep breath. This really was it. "Okay. Come over for dinner Friday night and we can see if we can be best friends again."

That night I told Mike about Lisa coming over for dinner on Friday and we began to prepare for my revenge. Some of the preparations involved going to the local sex shop for some supplies, the hardware store, and the local medical supply house.

Lisa was dressed casually and walking quickly as she made her way into my condominium. Jeans, a pale green sweater, all setting off her short figure well. I always thought she was beautiful. She was 5'6" about 120 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes. She has the perfect set of breasts, 36C, compared to my 36Ds. I was a little shorter than her and a brunette.

"Hi." I decided not to smile. It was not appropriate for our new relationship.

"Hi." Before we used to kiss when we met, but this was very definitely not before any more. Her uncertainty was both exciting and slightly scary. Having got her here, I did not want her walking out.

We did not kiss. "Welcome Lisa, this is Mike, my boyfriend." My tone was short.

Once inside, I poured us both a glass of wine, Mike was a non-drinker. I sat on a chair, studiedly alone, and she was on the couch, sipping nervously. Mike left us alone while he finished getting dinner ready.

"Listen, Amy, I really am sorry about..."

I cut in quickly. "Forget it. However, I will say I really hope that after tonight we will be friends again."

"Yes. So do I." Now that she was there, in the flesh, my friend Lisa, it was so difficult to start. We sat here so many times, talking about anything, could I really start being friends again. I was so close to blowing it, to giving up, when Mike said that dinner was ready.

The air was tense around the table, Mike trying his best to make everyone feel at ease. "So, what have you been up too since we last talk?" I said in a matter of fact way. "Nothing much. Work has kept me busy and I haven't been on a date in the last eight months," Lisa said. I kept noticing Mike staring at her well-formed tits. It turned me on knowing what was going to happen all too soon.

"How long have you and Mike been seeing each other?" She said while noticing Mike staring at her.

"A few months after I moved out of the house. You know, when Joel found out that I was cheating on him." I said coldly as she turned her head down, obviously ashamed of herself.

Throughout the evening, I discovered that she was still alone, no friends, and still the snob that she has always been.

After dinner, I began to clear the table and Lisa offered to help. As we brought the dishes into the kitchen, Mike made an excused to leave and go into the bedroom. Lisa and I were standing at the sink, our backs to the door as Mike slipped in. The next thing that Lisa knew she was bent over the counter, her face almost in the sink, and Mike slipping handcuffs on her. He then pulled her up by her blonde air and made her face me.

"What's happen..." she tried to get out.

"Shut up you bitch of a cunt!" I told her as my hand landed squarely on her left cheek with a loud slap that echoed around the kitchen. I saw in her eyes the look of a frightened woman. But I also thought I saw a look of lonely and sorry woman.

"Why did you betray me? Why did you tell Joel I was having an affair behind his back? Why did you do that to me?" I demanded all the time Mike held her by her hair so that she couldn't turn away and had to look into my eyes.

"Because I love you!" Lisa pleaded while looking directly in my eyes with a combination of fright and lust.

"Don't lie to me!" I demanded as I let go with another strong slap across her face. "If you loved me why did you hurt me so much?"

"Because I knew you were unhappy and you told me you didn't love him. That he left you unsatisfied, and unfulfilled." She said in a slow by firm way. "Because I love you and I wanted you to be happy. I love you Amy and never wanted to hurt you!"

For the first time I saw Lisa in a different light. Maybe she was thinking of my best interests. Maybe I needed that push to be happy. I must admit that I am happier now. I have a wonderful boyfriend that takes care of me and is the best lover I ever had. I was glad that I moved out and found a happier chapter to my life.

"Remember that night when we all got drunk and you, me, and Joel was all in bed?" She said looking directly into my eyes.

I nodded yes.

"I kept looking at you, watching your nude body and wishing I could reach out and caress it. Kissing your nipples and finger your cute pussy." Lisa said without even the slightest trace of hesitation. "I never felt so much for a woman like I do for you and just wanted you to be happy."

As the last words slipped from her mouth, Mike placed a large ball gag in her mouth and secured the straps behind her head and under her chin. He then led her to the bedroom and I followed behind.

Once in the bedroom, Mike wasted no time in pulling her jeans and panties down and off her. Seeing Lisa naked and so vulnerable left me horny and looking forward to what was about to happen.

"Get the slut ready." Mike said as he left and headed to the bathroom.

Lisa was looking into my eyes, the ball gag embedded deep into her mouth, her eyes begging to for freedom, and at the same time, asking to be punished. I moved her to the bed and throw her onto it so that she was bent at the waist with her feet on the floor. This presented her ass for me play with. I took a paddle that we hid under the bed and began spanking Lisa's ass without any mercy. Each time the paddle hit her ass, a whimper would escape her gagged mouth. I proceeded to spank each cheek 20 times, turning them a bright red and hot to the touch.

I knew that Lisa never did anything anal, all too proper for the prude, so I knew that what was going to happen to her next was going to humiliate her. Mike walked into the bedroom holding the large enema bag filled to the brim. I saw Lisa look behind her and her eyes widened when she saw the large bag knowing what was going to happen next. Mike handed me a tube of KY and I applied a little to the nozzle, not too much, I did want her to feel a little pain. With Mike holding the bag up high, I spread Lisa's ass apart and in one thrust, shoved the nozzle deep into her ass. I then reached for the clamp and allowed the water to begin flowing into her ass and deep into her bowels.

"I think that the bitch is enjoying her cleansing." Mike commented and pointed to her pussy.

"I think you are right Dear. Her pussy seems awlful wet for someone that is getting violated in her ass." I did notice that Lisa was dripping. Was it the spanking, the enema, or both.

"God, she has a hot ass and I can't wait to fuck it." Mike said.

"Easy stud, we have all night to take this bitch and teach her a lesson that she will never forget."

All during this time, Lisa was laying face down on the bed taking a good half gallon of fulid into her ass. I heard her moan; from pain or pleasure, I did not know or care.

"Have you ever had an enema bitch?" I said to her.

She nodded her head indicating no.

"Are you enjoying your enema slut?" Mike asked.

Again, she nodded her head indicating no.

"She's lying. Look at how wet her pussy is." Mike said as he pointed to her fully exposed pussy.

Her lips were shaved and puffy. I could tell she was aroused and by the moisture present, ready to be fucked.

"That is it, the bag is empty and you can take the nozzle out." Mike directed to me.

I grabbed the tube and with one, fast tug, yanked the nozzle out of her ass resulting is a loud but muffled yipped from her. Mike them grabbed her hair and pulled her off the bed so she was standing before me. The first thing that I noticed was that her normally flat tummy was distended, like a woman four months pregnant. I rubbed her tummy and saw her look at me with eyes pleading for mercy and a face slowing pain and pleasure. Mike slipped a collar around her neck and leather cuffs around each wrist and ankle.

I could never have thought that I could have gotten so excited watching another woman being dominated and tortured as I was witnessing with Lisa. My own pussy was flowing and I felt the urge to reach between her legs and give her a little pat letting Lisa know that everything was going to be okay, but decided against it. I also noticed that Mike was enjoying this and saw that his cock was pressing against his tight jeans.

I led Lisa to the bathroom, and too much of her delight, let her void her bowels. Without even the inkling of modesty, Lisa sat down at began to expel the water from her ass. All she could do was to look at us as the last drip of her shit-tainted water flowed from her violated ass. Mike, being ever so kind, filled the enema bag back up and rinsed her ass for her. After her ass was clean, we led her to the bedroom for some more fun.

"Are you ready for your next phase of punishment?" Mike asked her.

All she could have done was to shake her head sideways. However, of course that did not matter. While Lisa was standing at the foot of my bed, Mike removed her handcuffs and attached a rope to the leather cuffs around her wrists. I one fast and fulid motion, Mike yanked her arms above her head until she was on her toes. Lisa's breasts looked so inviting being all taunt and exposed. Her areolas were small with eraser size nipple sin the center.

Mike handed me some jewelry that we bought at the sex shop. A pair of nipple clamps, silver in color with a chain, about a foot long connecting them. They were a band designed to slip around a nipple and a screw to slowly tighten them upon a nipple. I began to pinch and rolled her nipples between my fingers getting them nice and hard. However, in all honesty, they were hard to begin with. I slipped one over her nipple while she squirmed and I began to turn the screw. I could see her face cringing with pain as the clamp got tighter and tighter. I repeated the process with the other nipple and tugged on the chain to make sure that the clamps were nice and tight. While I was working on her nipples, Mike was attaching a spreader bar to her ankle cuffs. There was my former, best friend, suspended from my ceiling with barely her toes touching the floor, legs spread exposing her pussy and ass, and nipples in clamps.

"I guess the bitch is a real blonde." Mike commented when he saw the small patch of light blonde hair above her pussy. I saw her pussy lips engorged and that her wetness was flowing out of her pussy.

"I think that this cunt needs some attention." I shoved an egg-shaped vibrator in her pussy and used some clothespins to hold her lips shut to keep the vibrator in. At the same time, Mike had his own surprise for her. The largest and fattest butt plug we could find. Mike stuffed in her clean ass making her moan or cry from it. Since her mouth was stuffed with the gag, it was hard to say if it was pain or pleasure coming from her.

"Doesn't she look so sweet and innocent?" I said to Mike. "She always was the stuck up prude, but tonight she will be our slut."

I cannot describe the sight before me, Lisa, the conservative prude, naked and suspended from my bedroom ceiling. Clamps on her nipples and all her holes stuffed. My pussy was dripping and I knew from the bulge in Mike's pants that he loved what he saw too.

"Are you a slut?" She responded by shaking her head no. I asked again, "Are you a slut whore?" Again, she shook her head no. I then took a paddle to her red ass and after a few good slaps her began shaking her head yes.

Mike came up to me and we began to kiss and caress each other in full view of Lisa. He was grabbing my tits and rubbing my pussy while I was massaging his cock. I dropped to my knees, pulled his cock out, and began licking it. I glanced up to Lisa and she was staring at the sight of me licking Mike's massive cock. Mike is about 8 inches of thick cock that can drive me to orgasm after orgasm.

"When was the last time you sucked on a cock this beautiful?" I asked her while licking his cock like an ice cream cone. All she did was to stare.

Mike was enjoying the sensation of getting head while my friend Lisa hung a few inches away. I felt his hands on my head as he began to thrust faster into my mouth. I could sense he was on the brink and slowed down; I did not want him to blow his load too fast. I removed his hard cock from my mouth, stood up and gave him a deep kiss. We torn each other's clothes off and fell onto the bed. Mike began to play with my tits, caressing and sucking on the nipples. Soon his hand found my soaking wet pussy and he slid a finger in. I immediately had a small orgasm that sent my hips bucking. As he was making his way down my body with his very talented tongue, I glanced at Lisa and saw her convulse. I figure that she came from the toys that were in her.

Mike spread my legs and began to tongue my pussy. Mike is the best pussy licker I ever had and he loved to make me cum several times before he stopped. I was soon cumming as if I never came before and clamped my legs around his head.

After claiming down, I rolled Mike onto his back and straddled his hips. With Lisa having a very clear view, I grabbed his cock and guided it into my waiting pussy. I slowly sank onto it until his hard cock was buried deep inside me. I looked back and saw Lisa just staring at my pussy being impaled by his hard dick.

"Do you like watch us fuck?" Without taking her eyes off my pussy, she nodded up and down.

I slowly began to ride Mike, leaning forward to give Lisa a very clear view of my pussy sliding up and down on his cock. If she was anything like me, I know that she was horny as hell and would fuck anyone or anything at this time. I looked back and saw her eyes close and her breathing very labored. She was having another orgasm. What a slut she was.

I began to ride Mike faster and faster until I had my own orgasm. I collapsed on Mike and just laid there for a few minutes. Mike then wrapped his arms around me and rolled us over so he was on top. He took my legs and put them over his shoulders while pounding deep into me. Mike knows that I love it deep and I love the feeling of his cock pounding deep into my pussy. I love the sensation of his hard cock hitting the entrance to my womb and sending chills through me. It wasn't long before I came again screaming his name and holding on for dear life. That was all Mike could have taken and he let go with a strong orgasm deep inside my pussy. I felt his hot cum splash inside me, the strongest ever.

After what seemed like eternality, Mike pulled out and looked at my pussy spread before him.

"Don't mover baby." Mike said. "Let me get something to clean your pussy with." With that, he got up and off the bed.

He walked over to Lisa, removed the spreader bar from her legs, and released her arms from the rope that suspended her from the ceiling. He then removed her gag and with the roughness of a slave master shoved her between my legs and told her to lick me clean.

"Whore, lick your Mistress's dirty pussy clean!" He pushed her mouth against my pussy until I felt her tongue dart out and began licking me clean.

I never had another woman go down on me, but I was in heaven knowing that I turned Lisa into a pussy-licking slut. She had her tongue deep inside my pussy licking Mike and mine juices as if she was starving. Soon she had my clit in her mouth and began licking and sucking on it. If I have not known better, I could have sworn that Lisa was no stranger to licking pussy. Soon I had another mind-blowing orgasm.

I laid there coming down from another powerful orgasm when I saw Mike lay down and pulled Lisa down onto his hard cock. Soon she was impaled, as I was a little earlier. I always thought that I would not be able to watch someone that I have been married to or dated having sex with another woman. However, I found myself just staring at Lisa sliding up and down on Mike's cock. I knew she was close to cumming because she began to buck like wild animal fucking as if her life depended on it. She let out a scream and then collapsed onto of Mike. The look on her face was that of total bliss.

I pulled myself away and got the last toy we bought, a strap-on dildo. The silicon cock was 12 inches long and two inched thick. I ensured that I had enough lube on it as I moved behind Lisa. I slowly removed the butt plug in her ass and heard her say thank you. If she only looked back and saw that I was positioned at the entrance to her ass and was about to plunge in with that strap-on. In one, fulid motion I slide the dildo deep into her ass and began to fuck her.

"God baby, I can feel that fake cock sliding against my own cock!" Mike said. In addition, with that Mike began to fuck Lisa again. Lisa was getting something else that she deserved, double penetration. Mike and I fucked her until Mike exploded in her pussy and she collapsed again in another strong orgasm. We all collapsed in a tangle mess.

After a few minutes, we managed to pull apart and laid there in bed.

Looking deep into my eyes Lisa said, "I love you Amy." With that, she kissed me on the lips and explored my mouth with her tongue. "Are we best friends again?"

"Yes love, we are." I told her returning her kiss. With that we all feel asleep.

I woke up in the morning with Lisa's mouth wrapped around my nipple and her hand playing with my pussy. We stayed in bed all weekend. I also discovered that I love to lick Lisa's pussy as much as she likes to eat mine. I never knew I could be so bi.

I not only have my best friend back, but a new lover. The three of us get together several times a month. We take turns on who is submissive.