Amy's Twin Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Amy samples twins and likes what she finds.
1.6k words
4.1
41k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday night and once again her lousy husband had just phoned to say he was bringing his brothers home from the pub with him. Not that Amy had any thing against his brothers, they were twins and absolutely gorgeous with well toned, bronzed bodies that she sometimes wished she could touch, just once. She'd never cheated on her husband but he had been neglecting her in the bedroom for months now and despite repeated advances from her the best she got was a 5 minute performance out of him where he didn't even try to make her feel good.

"Make sure the house is clean," her husband had said.

Like she had anything else to do while he drank himself into oblivion at the pub every weekend.

Right, she decided, tonight I'm going to have some fun whether he's up for it or not and with a half formed plan in her mind she raced upstairs to dress in her short denim mini skirt and tiny crop top that she was constantly falling out of. She finished the outfit with a pair of sexy black stockings and the briefest underwear she could find.

Grabbing the vacuum cleaner as she heard the cars pull into the driveway she maneuvered herself so that as they walked in the front door she was bent at the waist vacuuming the hallway and putting on a show for her husband and his brothers.

"Amy," her husband slurred and pretending she hadn't heard them come in she quickly straightened up and turned the vacuum cleaner off.

"Sorry hon, didn't hear you," she said sweetly.

"Why don't you boys settle in the lounge room and I'll bring in some drinks for you?"

"All righ," he slurred and staggered into the lounge room, his brothers meanwhile continued to stare at Amy as if they'd never seen her before.

Smiling at them she asked "Was there something special you boys wanted to drink?" Looking at each other, in what Amy recognized as part of their non-verbal communication Ben, the less dominant of the twins shook his head and followed her husband into the lounge.

"I'll help you," Alex said and he trailed after her into the kitchen. Walking over to the fridge Amy bent over again to pull out some drinks, again making sure she showed Alex exactly what kind of underwear she had on. Stepping back slightly with the beer in her hand she was surprised to find a hard body standing just behind her. Slowly raising herself up, running her backside up Alex's body she felt his erection and smiled to herself. Again Alex surprised her by reaching around and up her shirt to feel her breasts.

She paused for a moment to enjoy the sensation then playfully batted his hands away.

"Really Alex," she grinned and quickly side stepped him to take the beers to the lounge.

She left them then. She knew that what happened now was her husband would put on a porno and they'd all jerk themselves off. Well, she'd give them a few minutes but this wasn't going to be their standard Saturday night.

Preparing more drinks, this time a super strong spirit for her husband Amy didn't knock before she entered the lounge room. She bit back a smile as three hands simultaneously reached for cushions to cover their erections and her husband fumbled with the remote to change the channel.

Passing the drinks around Amy settled herself down next to her husband. She knew he was near to passing out -- one shot of cum from him and he'd be snoring for at least 2 hours. Sneaking her hand passed his cushion Amy traipsed her fingers lightly up and down her husband's erection. His eyes widened slightly but he was too drunk to appreciate that there were other people in the room. Staring at the twins, Amy spat on her other hand and also sent that one behind the cushion. She saw them each squirm to readjust themselves as they realized she was giving her husband a hand job. It wasn't long before her husband threw his head back, his breathing laboured as his orgasm approached and Amy knocked the cushion out of the way. Bending over she took his cock in her mouth and looked up to watch the reaction of the twins. Sucking his cock further into mouth she felt him grab her hair and push her head further onto his cock. He wasn't going to last much longer and with a swirl of her tongue and several hard sucks Amy was rewarded with a load of cum filling her mouth. Spending a minute cleaning him up with gentle licks around his cock she laughed to herself as she realized his breathing was now deep and slow and he was asleep.

Raising an eyebrow at the twins she asked "Who's next?" and both twins simultaneously pushed the cushions away from their massive erections and grinned.

"On the floor, both of you," she said and when they were sitting on the floor with their backs against the couch she crawled on all fours over to them letting them see straight down her top.

She sat for a moment looking at their cocks, interesting she thought, they're identical there too. And huge! Each cock was 9" long at least 3" wide and by the looks of it they sunbathed in the nude as each cock was a perfect golden brown.

"Hmmm, yummy," she said as she took one in each hand.

Unable to help herself she decided to quickly taste these wonderful specimens. Taking Alex's cock in her mouth first she gave a surreptitious lick followed by a quick suck of the head. He startled her by pushing his cock further into her mouth and she decided to just go for it. She sucked and licked at Alex's cock while pumping up and down on Ben's cock with her hand. Remembering that she still had another cock to try she quickly switched to Ben's cock intrigued by the slightly different taste.

She realized she was getting wet and reached between her legs to play with her clit, slipping first one finger then a second in and out of her cunt. She felt Alex slide his hands up her legs and realized he had hooked her underwear over his fingers and was slowly dragging them down to her knees. He pulled her fingers out of her hole and gently licked them clean before tracing his tongue up and down her slit. It felt so good and Amy felt her first orgasm building. Alex stuck his tongue in her hole and reached around to use his fingers on her clit. It was too much and sent Amy spiraling over the edge. This orgasm had been long time in coming and it rocked her body. Her groans pushed Ben over the edge and he squirted the biggest load of cum she had ever taken into her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed not wanting to miss a drop.

Planning on turning around to finish Alex and thank him properly for her orgasm she felt his cock head rubbing along her slit and pushing into her clit. With her body still tingling from her orgasm and still on her hands and knees she instinctively wiggled her backside and his cock slid into the opening of her cunt. He was bigger than she'd ever had before and she gasped as she felt her self stretching to try and accommodate him. She heard him laugh as he pushed hard into her filling her completely giving her only a moment to adjust before he started pumping at her hole.

Ben took the opportunity slide further onto the floor and starting sucking on her breasts. She had never realized how sensitive her breasts were before this moment, never understanding how other women said they could have an orgasm just from someone sucking their breasts, but in that second, Amy knew it was true as tremor after tremor of her third orgasm shook her body. She looked down to realize that Ben was rock hard again and she greedily took him once more into her mouth. At that moment she felt Alex tense and felt him shoot his seed deep within her vagina. He pulled out and rolled onto the floor underneath Amy.

"You gotta feel her hole bro," he said to his brother and without being told a second time Ben pulled his cock from Amy's mouth making a small popping sound and mounted her from behind. Deprived of a cock in her mouth and enjoying the sensation of once again having her cunt properly filled Amy groped around blindly until she found Alex's semi hard cock. Licking his cum and her juices from his cock she was delighted to see he had the same stamina as his brother and his cock sprang to life, filling her mouth.

Ben reached his hand around to finger her clit Amy realized she was building towards another orgasm. She groaned in pleasure as Ben rode her hard, fingering her and the sensation vibrated along Alex's cock. Ben's thrusts were becoming harder and faster and he was pushing Amy further onto Alex's cock, ultimately pushing it down her throat. They came together with Alex's load shooting straight down Amy's throat. She gave him a quick clean up while Ben pulled his cock from her cunt before she rolled to the floor completely satiated.

They all lay on the floor for a few minutes catching their breath before Amy stood up and adjusted her clothes.

"Thanks boys, I really needed that," she said and walked out of the room.

While Amy had only intended this to be a one off thing the twins had decided she was now their toy. They took to stopping by on their lunch breaks from work, sometimes alone and sometimes together. Amy was having just too much fun to tell them to go away, but she didn't know they had more plans in mind for her.