Amy's Urges Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rheyn
Rheyn
255 Followers

Her nose pressing against the back of the strap-on. She could smell just how aroused Sam was. Being only inches from her friend's pussy with a thin layer of plastic keeping them from touching. Amy squeezed her friend's ass in her hands.

Sam groaned gently, her kitten began bobbing her head slowly back and forth. Her tongue swirling and twisting as best she can around the shaft of the black dildo.

Pulling back the plastic dick leaves her mouth, she licks her lips. Looking at the saliva coating Sam's plastic cock, she glances upwards to meet Sam's smirks.

"That's a good girl." Sam tells her.

Sam steps back falling back onto the couch purposely and would pat her lap. "Come give me that juicy pussy."

Amy smiled and crawled over towards her, straddling Sam's lap Amy would press her legs on the outside against Sam's keeping a tight squeeze as she places the cock at her entrance.

Amy has a firm grasp upon the plastic cock her dripping sex directly above, she begins lowering herself downwards. Her pussy lips spread against the intrusion slipping between her legs, her walls grasp the saliva coated plastic as it struggles to penetrate her tight pussy.

Sam feeling a bit of resistance gives a seductive giggle."My, my, three children and yet your pussy is this tight?"

Amy gave a blush as her fat ass softly pressed firmly against Sam's lap, having the cock fully buried inside of her now. Amy wiggled onto her lap giving a playful smirk.

"Well, when you have barely had sex in three years, it kind of takes its toll on your pussy." She chuckles.

Sam gave a quirked brow. "not even toys? Dang, that's some hard commitment."

Amy bites her lower lip and lifts up, a lewd slurping sound from her pussy grasping at the slippery cock she raises up until she feels the tip nearing the entrance and falls back down. Her ass crashing into a wave with the plop back onto Sam's strap on.

Sam grunts as well with a blush on her cheeks. "Ugh!"

Amy takes a deep breath feeling the wonderful cock slip deeply back inside of her. Taking a moment then looking to Sam. "I am not to big am I?" Curious on Sam's grunt.

Sam shakes her head. "it's a double ended strap on, every time you slam down... It forces it inside just a bit deeper. Figured we both could get a nice fuck."

Amy a bit shocked. "They have those now?"

Sam grins. "You are too cute." Giving Amy's big white ass a hard smack. "Get riding girl, I want to cum."

Amy needing no more incentive, she begins using her knees to press upwards and lift her large ass halfway up the cock before slamming back down repeatedly.

Amy's breasts bounce and sway with each ass shaking slam against Sam's lap.

Sam moans, each time Amy comes down the other end of the plastic toy shoving deeply inside of her own slippery pussy. Her pink walls squeezing in pleasure. Amy continues her bouncing on Sam's lap enjoying every inch that spreads her open. Giving squealing moans at each downward shove she can't help but let the joys escape her lips.

Sam reaches up cupping Amy's large breasts lifting them slightly and would sit up biting onto her brown nipples lightly, before sucking one into her mouth and twisting her tongue around it. Amy moans out with ecstasy, her nipple being teased at with the flicks of Sam's tongue.

Encouraging Amy only to begin pounding down harder against Sam's plastic cock. "Ugh! Fuck Sam! Let me fucking be your slut!" Amy cries out in passion.

Sam pulls back, the breast falling free from her mouth with a light suction pop. "Yes, that's it Kitten, give it to me. Fuck yourself on my fat cock you slutty pussy."

Amy's pussy quivers at her words, her breaths becoming loud pants in unison with Sam. The sounds of skin slapping together each time Amy's large round ass smacks firmly against Sam's lap.

"Oh god, it has been far too long since I have been with anyone else! It feels like my fucking pussy is on fire!" Amy cries out.

Sam only gives moans each time the dildo thrust's downwards back inside of her own slippery tunnel. Grunting she watches her submissive friend plow her ass down hard each time, trying to desperately reach the untouched depths of her sex.

Sam grabs Amy's hips thrusting upwards as best she can to meet her new pet's rhythm. Both on the verge of their orgasms with the heat of the moment only building from their cries of joy together. Sam grits her teeth feeling that familiar sensation balling up inside her. She looks up to Amy's face, her cheeks in a blush.

Amy was being pushed over the edge now with her burning desire surging forth from deep within her soul. Her body screamed out physically and emotionally, her voice loudly squealed with bliss as the orgasmic convulsions began coursing through her very body.

Her body spasms hard involuntarily, her pussy clenches tightly to the plastic inside of her as if it never wants to release this wonderful toy that has brought her over the edge like she hasn't had in years.

Sam hears her friends cries of sexual peak, on the verge herself but unable to climax with the dead weight convulsing on top of her. But her plans for the vixen are all but finished. Sam holds onto Amy's body while she enjoys the waves of pleasure exploding inside of her.

Sam strokes back Amy's hair. "Good girl, cum for Miss Sam." She whispers.

Giving herself time to relax, Amy sits up regaining some of her strength and body control. Looking into safe with a shocked face. "My word, that was simply amazing."

Sam chuckles to her. "Well, we are not finished yet. We have all day and I have yet to cum."

Amy giggles. "Well, I am ready for round two."

Sam pushes Amy off to the side, allowing her friend to fall and lay her back against the cushions. Sam unfastened the belt and gripped the slippery cock end that had just been inside Amy.

Pulling out the other end that had been lodged inside Sam's very own cunt dripping with sex juices. Sam would suck both sides clean, savoring the taste of her friend. "Delicious Kitten."

Amy only gives a bashful look as she lays on the couch awaiting what's next but can tell what Sam is planning as her friend drops the strap on and walks over towards the couch. With Amy laying down, Sam places one knee against Amy's cheek before swinging the other around and spreading her thighs a bit.

Amy looking directly at the dripping pink slit of Miss Sam. She doesn't need any instructions, she simply places her hands on the outside of Sam's Thighs and leans up digging into the sweet honey pot. Her tongue making long laps from the bottom to the top of the glistening pussy.

Sam moans she uses her hands to pinch her own nipples, while she looks down at Amy licking her pussy teasingly. With slow long licks Sam becomes a bit frustrated with the taunting of her orgasm she was denied only moments ago. Sam reaches down with one hand gripping a handful of Amy's long hair.

"Stop with the teasing, Kitten. I need to fucking cum, stick your tongue out and finish me off or I will punish you!" Sam's voice demands.

Amy gives a smile, wondering if that punishment was a hollow threat. She nods from underneath.

"Yes, Miss Sam." Amy stiffens out her tongue and leans upwards more, sinking her wet muscle into the dripping pussy. Beginning to bob her head up and down rapidly her nose nudging against Sam's clit.

Sam moans out for Amy. "Yes, yes, that's it. Baby eat my fucking cunt. Tongue fuck me you little slut."

Amy enjoys being praised, wanting to please even more with such encouragement. Her tongue slides out only for a brief moment to give three very quick licks up and down the pussy. Tilting her head backwards she finds the little button and wraps her red lips around it, sucking and twirling her tongue Sam goes crazy with the maddening orgasm now washes over her.

"Oh! Oh my god! Yes! Fucking suck my clit! Suck my clit you fucking cunt! Oh my god Amy yes! Yes! FUCK YES!" Sam screams out not wanting her friend to stop, her body tensing up she leans forward and grinds her cunt into Amy's face not caring if she could breath.

Only wanting her orgasm to go on as long as it could. Amy took sharp breaths out her nose when she was able too. Wanting nothing but to please her friend, she kept her mouth glued to the pussy with a hunger.Slurping away at the flowing honey that seeps from Sam's honey pot.

Sam was enjoying every moment the submissive mom's mouth was plastered to her sex, her body quivered and shook with only pure ecstasy. Sam pulled her over sensitive pussy off of Amy's mouth and allowed the poor woman to breath. "Oh my god, that felt so amazing!"

Amy smiled from the approval and just stared up at Sam from her obscured view. "Thank you, I aim to please."

Sam only chuckled. "Well, you did a damn good job. But I still have several plans left."

Amy quirked a brow. "Oh?"

Sam nodded and took a moment to catch her breath before sliding off of Amy's face and heading out of the room. Amy takes this time to sit up properly and wipe her face off with her skirt she had dropped to the ground. Once Sam had returned she had a small black bag in her arms similar to a purse.

Amy was curious what she was bringing the bag for, but her curiosity was quickly put to rest when Sam placed it onto the black table and pulled out a long string of Anal beads.

"This is my personal bag I keep all my favorite toys in."

Amy smirked and remained seated on the couch. "How do you want me?"

Sam gave a giggle. "Stand up and bend over for me, I want to test these puppies out."

Amy stood carefully, with her heels still on she didn't want to twist an ankle. She turned around and bent over. Allowing Sam to do as she pleased, Amy was instructed to spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could for her.

Doing as she was told she spread her cheeks, revealing the light brown puctured hole once more to Sam. Whom licked her lips with excitement. Sam bent down and lowered herself onto her knees next to Amy. She then took the large purple orbs on a string and began licking and swallowing them until she was five deep in her throat.

Once they were nice and coated with saliva, Sam placed the smallest purple ball at Amy's asshole. Pressing forward until her asshole swallowed it up, after a few Sam noticed her ass seemed a bit more loose than Amy's pussy.

"Oh wow, you are definitely an ass woman." Sam teased, figuring Amy uses her dildo's on her asshole rather than her cunt.

Amy couldn't hide the blush on her cheeks as Sam continued pushing more and more of the anal beads deeper into Amy's asshole, each one spreading her wider and deeper inside her bowels.

"That's a good girl, take them all."

Amy was now grunting with each forceful push of the balls spreading her asshole wide open and being forced inside. The anal beads now the size of small golf balls as they kept getting bigger.

"Almost there, sweetie." Sam reassured Amy.

Amy clenched her fists into a ball gripping the couch. Sam leaned forward and spit onto Amy's asshole to allow the last few remaining to slip in a bit easier.

"There we go." Sam stated.

Sam pressed the last large orb inside Amy, the size of a baseball. "See, that wasn't so bad was it, Kitten?" Sam asked as she stared at the only remaining thing outside her asshole, which was a loop for Sam too pull them out if she wanted.

Amy shook her head. Truth be told she loved it, she loved feeling her ass full as can be. She could feel and squeeze the beads inside her ass with her rectum muscles and it only made her soaking wet. She was truly in heaven.

"Now, I want you to be a good girl, and turn around. Get on all fours, and lick my asshole." Sam demanded.

Amy didn't question it, she simply slowly turned. Feeling the anal beads threatening to slip out at any given moment when Amy falls onto all fours, she clenches her asshole as best she can to keep them inside as long as possible.

Amy turns seeing Sam laying with her chest against the floor, her knees tucked under her and her ass sticking in the air. Sam's hands spread her ass for Amy. Revealing her perfectly pink asshole.

Amy surprised at how clean it is, she leans forward into Sam's asshole and laps at it quickly, salivating all over her asshole. Sam moans loving the feeling of her asshole being cleaned. "That's it baby, lick my fucking tight ass. Clean me like a good Kitten."

Amy stuffed her face into Sam's ass with that encouragement and began sticking her tongue into Sam's clean asshole. Rapidly shoving it in and out as far as she could go. Amy moaned into Sam ass, still trying to focus on keeping the beads held inside her own ass.

Sam laid on the floor happy as can be, she loved the warm wet tongue spreading her puckered hole. Just a feeling that nothing could compare to for her, simply blissful.

Amy continued lapping and licking away at Sam's ass until she was satisfied.

Sam then sat up, reaching clumsily from the floor into her purse and feeling around until she found a very large pink dildo. Sam slide the dildo underneath her, reaching to her pussy and slowly eased it In. Meeting little resistance with how slippery her cunt was.

Forcing the dildo inside she began pumping it in and out, Amy still tongue fucking Sam's asshole with an insatiable hunger. The wet muscle flicking and twirling, thrusting and dipping. Devouring Sam's ass with a passion. Amy couldn't be happier than she was when she was pleasing another woman's ass with her tongue.

Sam moaned into the floor as her dildo pumped faster and faster into her pussy. "Yes, yes, yes, yes. Eat my fucking asshole baby. Eat it. Tongue fuck my fucking ass you fat ass slut!" She screamed.

Amy began bobbing her head back and forth, her tongue sliding in and out of Sam's asshole.

"Yes! Oh my god, fuck me with that lustful tongue slut! Oh god I can feel it; I am going to fucking cum! You are going to make me cum, Kitten! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Sam continued to scream, her orgasm building rapidly.

The lewd suction noises came from her soppy wet pussy, mixed with the slurping and wet smacks from Amy tongue fucking her own asshole. Sam was sent over the edge.

"FUUUUUUCCCKKK MEEEE!" She screamed with a loud squeal. Falling to the floor with the dildo lodged deep inside she convulsed hard, her body spasms like crazy.

Amy bent down, her face shoved into Sam's ass, still lapping away at her asshole like a mindless puppy while her friend laid on the floor making small mumbling sounds through her orgasm.

Amy sat up wiping her mouth off, resting on her heels she kept her ass clenched with the beads now shoving up further as she sat back. Amy waited for Sam's orgasm to finish before she crawled over and laid next to her friend with a pleasant smile on her face.

Sam laid there with her brown hair sticking to her face, quick pants as she breathed. Finally swallowing and taking a second to recover she sat up with a groan. "Oh my god, you really went to town on my asshole. It feels so wet and slick."

Amy chuckled nervously. "Is that okay? I just have always had a thing for asses"

Sam nodded and took a deep breath before giving a huff. "Phew, that felt amazing. I think I need to grab a drink. Thirsty."

Amy ran a hand to Sam's thigh. "May I take the anal beads out?"

Sam gave a nod of approval. "Yes, but only until we get back from lunch. Then I am going to pound your asshole with my monster strap on."

Amy raised her head up quickly. "Monster strap on?"

Sam gave a nod with a lustful grin. "Yes, I want you nice and opened up. Because in a few days I am going to pound that fucking ass of yours until you can't walk right the night morning."

Amy's asshole quivered at the thought of something so big plugging her deep inside over and over in rapid thrusts. "Oh, I can't wait!" exclaimed Amy.

Rheyn
Rheyn
255 Followers