Amy's Urges Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was a bit disappointed but relieved at the same time, her pussy was a little too tender to take much more of this. Graciously as she could, she pulled out the pussy juice covered cock from her daughter's cunt. She stood up and began unfastening the belt that held the strap-on in place.

Ally turned around and leaned back on her hands with her ass pressed firmly against the floor. "Phew!"

Amy smiled gently to her, pulling the cock free from her own pussy. Amy let out a loud moan of pleasure. Ally watched carefully as the cock slipped from her mom's slippery box, she desperately wanted to just plant her mouth firmly against the puffy lips and stick her tongue deeply inside. She resisted, for now, wanting to save it for later.

Ally called out to her mother while she left to go shower. "I don't want you wearing any underwear to the party! Make sure when you change there is none on. I will be inspecting you later!" giggling to herself now.

It was a few hours later when everyone was standing in the backyard of Don's backyard, the smell of hamburgers and hot dogs filled the air. A large tablecloth with square red and white patterns covering a large picnic table, buns for both hot dogs and burgers sitting in their fresh packages, condiments of every variety sat in a circle together.

A large clear blue pool where Amy's daughters all played together with a few other kids, even a large red slide to go along with it. All enclosed in a white picket fence. The perfect dream home, Amy was always a bit jealous when she came over but she tried her best not to let it show.

Amy enjoyed her time socializing with some of the other adults at the party, while her daughter kept a watch on her younger two.

Amy wore a soft black and white patterned strapless sundress, no panties as requested by her daughter made her nervous with the light breezes that roll through.

"Amy, please tell me you have been watching the latest episodes of Friendly Wives!" A co-worker of hers asked. Sue, a mother of four and a receptionist on the first floor of the office building.

Amy smiled with a slightly nervous chuckle. "Oh no, sorry I haven't had time. I just have been busy with other things currently."

Amy's eyes had roamed over the crowd, paying no mind to Sue's conversation her eyes roamed around and locked on when she spotted her big ass daughter splashing about in the pool. Ally's large chest bounced and jiggled as she smiled brightly and laughed with a few of the other kids. She wore only a tight blue bikini top and bottoms that were one size too small.

Amy wasn't the only one who noticed this, however, another co-worker walked next to Amy. Rick from two floors down. Rick was a married man with two kids, nothing that interested Amy. Not that she didn't think he was good looking, he looked attractive with his short brown hair and a well-trimmed beard.

Rick nudged against Amy with a smirk. "Your daughter looks like your twin."

Sue gave a raised brow when she noticed the barge in on their conversation but let it slide as she gave a sigh. "It's true, I wish I looked half as good as either of you. I am just a plain Jane with kids."

Amy felt the heat rise in her cheeks, but also a bit of jealousy. Why was he looking at her daughter? Why did Sue have to agree?

"You guys think? I always thought she was a bit more beautiful than I ever was."

"No, no. Are You kiddin' me? You are a knockout as is Amy!" Rick bolstered

Sue nodded. "He's right, I would be swimming in men if I was you instead of being a single mother."

Amy gave a kind smile. "So where is your wife?" trying to quickly change the subject for Rick.

Rick gave a shrug. "Last I saw she was talking about some new items she had ordered offline with some other housewives."

"Well, I am about to head over and-"

"Nah, Nah, come on. Stay and chat with me, in fact, we can find somewhere more private to talk."

Sue raised a brow unfolding her arms. "woah, tone it down, Rick. I think you may have had one too many."

Amy shook her head. "I appreciate the offer, but I need to watch my girls."

Rick paying no mind to Sue's comment. "Come on Amy, it's a party, live a little. Come have a chat with me and we can just talk about whatever." He persisted.

Amy was just about to object once more but suddenly feeling an arm wrap around her from behind. "Hey you!"

Startled Amy turned her head quickly, seeing who it was her eyes lit up brightly. "Sam!"

Sam smirked as she wrapped both hands around Amy giving her a big squeeze. "Hey, Rick, Sue!"

Sue gave Sam a light wave before walking off, seeming disturbed by Sam's presence.

Sam stepped to the side of Amy, wearing a simple bikini top with a short red skirt. Rick giving Sam a dismayed look, gave a soft "Hello" before walking off now. Feeling his chances were truly squandered now.

Amy let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks, Sam."

Sam looked at her curiously, lifting a pair of sunshades from her face to the top of her hair. "For what?"

Amy chuckled and waving it off. "Never mind, so where have you been?"

Sam giggled and placed a hand on her hips, the other gestured over her body. "Can't rush perfection."

"Obviously now!" Amy giggled. "So, how have you...um, been?" Amy could feel herself blushing even more now.

Sam giggled, "Fantastic! I slept ooooh so good afterward!"

Amy couldn't help but smile softly at her friend. "Oh, I am sure."

Sam bit her lip with lustful thought. "I was wondering when we would possibly get around two?"

"Oh..." Amy began wondering that herself, with her and her daughter now going at it, would it be possible to keep up a building relationship with her friend?

"I will have to see about when I can get free again, I have things to do with my daughters for the time being." Amy replied.

Sam didn't seem too accepting of the answer. "How about I just come over and help out with your girls? Heavens knows I don't have much to do at my house."

Amy now was the one biting her lip, not knowing how to tell her friend no she replied with reluctance. "Sure, that would be okay."

Sam excitedly clapped her hands. "Yay! After I help you get them all settled, perhaps you and I can slip away for some time alone!"

Amy chuckled nervously. "Yeah, we will see."

Just then Ally had walked up to her mother. "Hey, the kiddo's want to know if they can each have another soda."

Amy jumped, her heart nearly beating out of her chest when her daughter walked up on her. "Oh! Goodness!"

Ally gave her mother an awkward look. "Yeah, anyway. Can they mom?"

Amy gave a nod of assurance. "Of course."

Sam looked between the two. The mother and daughter gifted with flawlessly smooth skin; heavy large breasts, luscious fat asses. God how Sam longed to be smothered between the both of them, perhaps with Amy's new found fondness for her; she felt it was possible.

"Also, Ally. I would appreciate it if you could keep an eye on the girls a little longer. I am going to head over to say hello to Don in a few minutes." Amy asked of her eldest.

Ally shrugged nonchalantly. "sure, not a problem." Before taking off and heading back over with her younger siblings.

Amy kept her eyes glued to the large ass of her daughter as she walked off, the bikini bottoms hugging tightly into her daughter's ass crack. Amy bit her lower lip till she looked over to Sam who was also looking. Sam glanced back and met Amy's eyes, noticing she was caught, Sam blushed horribly.

"Come on, can't blame me, Amy. Shit, I would fuck her If I wasn't so interested in you." She teased.

Amy humored the idea of a threesome a brief moment picturing Sam's face buried into her ass while her daughter fucked Sam from behind. The idea definitely sent a tingle down to her most sensitive areas but she quickly tossed it aside.

"Yeah, yeah. So, I need to go say hello to Don. You mind keeping an eye on my girls?"

Sam nodded. "sure thing! I need to get some tanning done anyway."

Amy smiled. "Thanks."

Walking off now into the house to find Don. Looking around through the crowds of people she still couldn't spot him. Amy smiled while she swerved her way around the small groups of people talking, entering the kitchen there was no one in sight. She wondered if maybe he had slipped back outside to the grill? But suddenly a small thud.

Amy turned looking towards a door leading to their laundry room, wondering if perhaps he was just throwing a load in or maybe it was his wife and she would know where he had run off to. "Don? Hello?" No answer, in fact, no one was here.

"Hmm, maybe I am hearing things."

Just as she went to close the door she heard a light bang come from the closet in the room. Amy quickly stopped and backed up, swiveling around she looked around before shouting out a little louder.

"Hello! I am looking for Don!"

A brief moment of silence and the closet door opened up, making his way out Don straightened up his unusually messy hair and finished tucking in his shirt. He cleared his throat upon seeing Amy and chuckled nervously.

"Hey, Amy. Sorry, I and the misses were trying to sneak some alone time. Rude of me during our party."

Amy blushed, feeling embarrassed. "No, no. I am sorry to intrude, I was coming to find you. I didn't mean to interrupt, I can wait until you are finished." She smiled lightly.

Don smirked back. The door opened up even more, a young girl barely looking, eighteen, walked out of the closet and awkwardly pushed her way past both of them and made her way back to the party. Amy's eyes were wide with shock, she watched the woman leave and slowly turned her gaze back towards Don.

Don swiftly stepped forward and waved his hands in front of himself. "Amy, this is a simple misunderstanding is all. I simply-"

Before he could finish Amy turned and walked away, she was flooded with mixed emotions. Her head was spinning and felt like someone had just punched her in the gut,

Don certainly wasn't her spouse but he had always been the much-beloved father figure ever since her dad had passed when she was young. Now to find out he was cheating on his wife? Amy felt he had the perfect marriage, why would he do such a thing to his wife!

Hearing a shout of, "Amy!" From behind, she continued to push forward through the party guests and stepping outside.

She looked over towards her daughter where Sam and Her were laying back on some white adjustable chairs that laid back, Amy quickly stepped over.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt, Sam. But I need to get the girls home, I just remembered I need to get Rin to a doctor's appointment."

Ally and Sam both looked up, covering their faces from the sun. Ally could tell there was something wrong, Rin didn't have a doctors appointment today and she knew it.

Sam gave a concerned look and sat up. "Oh, well if you want I could help by taking Ally and Savannah home later?"

Amy shook her head putting on her best smile she could muster at the moment, trying to leave before Don has a chance to catch up with her.

"Ally, could you please get your sisters we need to hurry if we are going to make it."

Ally gave a curious glance to her mom, but seeing she was upset she didn't argue or pry for questions. Ally stepped away to help collect the girls and their things.

Sam sat up and pulled down her shades from her hair.

"You sure there isn't anything I can do to help, girl?"

Amy nodded and folded her arms, feeling a bit vulnerable at the moment and sick to her stomach praying that Don doesn't rush out to cause a scene. "I am fine, truly. I just need to get her there, but I will text you later. Promise."

Sam gave a nod before laying back down and resuming her tan.

Ally came up next to her mother and nudged her, Rin and Savannah both wrapped in towels with a slight frown of having to leave the party so soon. Each holding a half empty soda can in their hands as they followed their mom and older sister out of the party.

On the way home, Ally drove leaving Amy to her thoughts. Her mind flooded with what had just happened, what should she do? What was to come of her relationship with her dad's oldest friend and her? Should she tell his wife? Amy just grumbled to herself in whispers, whispers that Ally desperately wanted to find the cause of.

Arriving home after a short drive, the girls bustled inside while Ally walked with them leaving Amy in the car by herself. Giving her some time to think, she just needed a few minutes of peace and quiet. It didn't take long before she realized she can't spend the rest of the day in the car, heating up from the sun was more encouragement than she needed. Stepping inside she saw the girls sitting on the couch eating chocolate chip cookies, watching some T.V.

Amy hadn't even noticed Ally wasn't there until she reached her bedroom, stepping inside Ally had shut the door behind Amy. Surprised at the sudden closing of the door, Amy turned with a jump!

"For heaven's sake, Ally! You scared the crap out of me." Her mother said in panic.

Ally walked forward, pressing a firm hand against her mother's chest; backing her up until the back of Amy's knees met against her bed, her ass falling against the matress.

"Mom, you are going to tell me what is going on. I mean right now, no more lies."

Amy gave a soft gaze to her daughters stern tone. With a huff, Amy closed her eyes and began to spill everything she saw. From the curiosity of where he was to the embarrassment and pain causing them to leave so quickly.

Ally was a bit surprised to hear Mr. Summers was one for really young women, in fact, she never thought the man was even capable of dirty thoughts; he always seemed so sweet.

Giving a hum in thought Ally nodded. "Alright, well here is what you are going to do. You are going to call him, tell him everything is fine. You had to leave because Rin or Savannah got sick. You will also let him know you are sorry for intruding and you won't be telling anyone."

Amy raised a brow at the sudden take charge attitude of her daughter. "Um, thanks, sweetie, but I think it will be best if I handle the-" Before even finishing the sentence, Ally slapped her mom across the face, giving a familiar stinging sensation to her cheek.

Amy placed a palm gently against it with tears forming in her eyes, her daughter had struck her again! "no mom, I will be handling everything. I think you forget, you are my bitch. You are my mother when I allow you to be, but you will keep in mind. I own you."

Amy looked back to her daughter with tears threatening to spill over. "H-How could you hit me?" She really wasn't even that surprised but with all the built up emotions and now her daughter belittling her, it just spilled out into tears.

Ally rolled her eyes, folding her arms across her bikini top. "Because, you were being stupid. I will never punish you, as long as you behave. You were spitting out stupid nonsense, talking about handling things yourself. If you could handle yourself, you wouldn't have eaten my asshole yesterday morning."

Amy's cheeks not only burned with the sting from a slap, her stomach turned once again as if she had eaten something rotten. Her daughter was right, she was great at being a mom but terrible at controlling herself.

Amy sighed in defeat, she rubbed her cheek and choked back the tears enough to push past her own emotional turmoil.

"Yes, ma'am. But I feel I need to remind you if we do this wrong. I could lose my job with Mr. Summers or make things worse, I am the only financial income right now. If things go wrong, it goes wrong for all four of us."

Ally nodded. "Yes, I am aware. Thank you. So do as I ask, I want you to call him and talk with him. Apologize and act as if everything is fine."

Amy sighed and nodded, she stopped up; careful not to bump into her dominate daughter. Walking towards her dresser, Amy collected her phone off the top and began dialing Don's number. Pressing the ringing into her ears she anxiously waited for him to pick up.

After a few rings, she heard a click, "Hello? Amy?"

Amy hesitated in silence, looking over to Ally who kept her firm stance and gaze upon her mother. "H-Hey, Don! I just was calling to let you know, I had to rush out. I-." Her voice began to falter,

Ally walked up quickly and placed her hands around her mother's waist, bikini covered chest pressing firmly against her back. Ally's fingers gently caressed her sides, Amy felt the comfort from her daughter and suddenly her nerves melted away.

"My daughter, Savannah suddenly fell Ill." Amy finished.

"Ah! I see, Is she alright? Do you need any help? Are you okay?" His voice sounding relieved.

Amy nodded. "Yes, Yes, I am fine and she is doing alright, I have her laying down and she took some medicine, I just wanted you to know I was also sorry for barging in on you."

Don's voice turned to a nervous chuckle. "Yes, It's... Well, it was a big misunderstanding I think, I want you to know that it wasn't what it looked like. I was helping the young woman, she is a single mom and she wasn't sure what... uh, what detergent to use for her kid. That's why I was showing her the laundry room closet, we had all our supplies in there."

Amy could tell it was an obvious lie, trying to cover his tracks and tried to push past the picture of his fifty-year-old tongue down a woman's throat around the age of her daughter. "Yeah... Well, that's good. Nice of you to help."

"Yeah, you know me. Always willing to help." The nervous laugh filled the end pressed against Amy's ear once again.

Ally held her mother, listening in to the phone call as well. Amy felt the warm body of her daughter pressing against her back, it just made her feel safe and reassured that everything was going to be okay. Feeling some confidence fill her once again, her nerves completely calming down now.

"Yeah, so I was just letting you know. Thank you so much for inviting us, I look forward to it again!"

"You bet! We will have to try and do it soon.

"Definitely."

"Alright, Amy. Thanks for calling, I hope your daughter gets better."

"Thank's Don, you take care."

"You too." With that, a click and the line went dead. Amy hung up, Ally spun her mother slowly into her arms. Pulling her timid mom into a firm kiss, their lips met and Amy just melted into her daughter's arms. She pressed back and wrapped her arms behind her daughter, gliding her hands up and down the exposed skin of her back.

Amy and Ally's passionate kiss began turning into something more, a spark of something powerful. Amy and Ally both began to roam their hands over each other bodies, mother, and daughter exploring each other with their palms and finger-tips.

Moans began humming away in each other's lips, Amy parted hers slightly when she felt her daughter's tongue pressing against her lips allowing the tongue to freely slither inside her mouth and twirl around her own tongue.

The two began to become enthralled with each other that the rest of the world had melted away, both girls moaned and pressed their bodies into one another. But a sudden knock on the door quickly snapped them both back to the reality.

"Mom?" Called Rin from outside the door, the knob turning and the door slowly opened.

Ally quickly pulled away from her mom and sat on the bed, acting as casual as possible. Amy fixed her hair and cleared her throat just as Rin came into view.

"Yes, baby?"

Rin walked in and saw her sister, not paying her any attention she looked to her mom. "I was wondering if you could make cupcakes or brownies."

Her mother gave her a soft warming smile. "Sure baby girl."

Looking over to Ally she gave a quirky smile. "We can finish talking later."

Ally shrugged and walked off. "It's fine, I have some things I need to do anyway."

With that Amy walked off with Rin to the kitchen to back some goodies.