Amy's Urges Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until late that evening that Amy and Ally would have got another chance to be alone, both the young girls had fallen asleep in their beds and Amy tiptoed her way to her daughter's room, in search of some mischievous play time. However, upon entering the room was empty. Amy looked around and sighed, thinking her daughter might have snuck off for the night to another lesbian party.

Amy was surprised when she opened her own bedroom door to find Ally's large ass, stark naked while she laid on her mother's bed on the flat of her stomach. Her back turned to her mother, giving her a pleasant view of her large white bottom, with her feet raised in the air and eyes on her phone.

Amy closed the door, Ally dropped the phone down turning her head to look over her shoulder. "Hello, mommy."

Amy felt like a young school girl when she was around her daughter in their sinful lifestyle, she was growing more and more to enjoy their little game together. Amy locked her fingers together in front of herself and gave a slight bow.

"Hello, Mistress." The mother stated, falling naturally into the role of a submissive.

Ally's full lips gave a curl with a smirk. "Hello, now strip. I have been waiting all day to get you alone you fucking carpet muncher."

Amy nodded and quickly disrobed, throwing off the simple attire she had put on and stood butt naked with her large breasts hanging freely for all to see. Ally rolled over, keeping her knees together to hide her sweet pink pussy from her mother's wanting eyes.

"Now, down to the ground like a dog." Her daughter commanded.

Amy didn't even hesitate, falling to her knees she placed her hands on the floor and looked at her daughter. The dominating tone and orders were beginning to tingle Amy's pussy with the growing familiar sensation she has been more accustomed to lately.

Ally scooted to the edge of the bed, she hung her long smooth legs off and exposed her pink slit to her mother.

"Is this what my puppy wants?"

Amy nodded, "Yes, mistress".

Ally shook her head with a seductive slow clicking of her tongue. "No, a good puppy barks for a response. You do want to be my good puppy, don't you mommy?"

Amy didn't even hesitate to "Bark" for her daughter.

"Good! You can begin with my feet, if you want a reward I suggest you work for it. Kiss my beautiful feet." Her daughter giving another command.

Amy barked once again, making sure to keep her voice low enough her other daughters wouldn't wake up. She crawled over to her new mistress with an eager expression. Ally raised her foot in the air; toenails painted black and skin as soft as a baby's bottom.

Amy leaned forward and kissed her daughter's delicate feet, tenderly pressing her motherly lips against the soft foot. Kiss after the kiss, Ally watched her mother degrade herself to nothing more than a slut who worshiped every part of her body.

Watching her mother's large ass sway side with enjoyment, Ally felt the tender wet kisses upon her feet and slowly began to feel her own sexual arousal growing with every degrading act her mother performed.

"enough, now suck on my toes puppy," Ally whispered seductively to her mother.

Amy whimpered slightly, her pussy burning with an itch to be scratched, she leaned down and took four of her daughter's toes in her mouth. Trying her best to fit them all in, she sucked and slurped. Ally grinned and gave a soft moan.

"That's it, mommy, suck your daughters sweet, delicious feet."

Amy began lapping her tongue between her daughter's toes, she was right they were delicious the whole lustful taboo act was delicious and entrancing. Everything that made her a normal person had vanished, she no longer was Amy Bonnerman. She was now a submissive whore of a pet, her only worth was whatever her mistress chose.

Ally groaned and moaned pressing her foot into her mother's mouth, she wiggled her black painted toenails around in her sluts mouth, feeling the soft wet tongue dance around. She pulled her foot free and swapped it with the other, trying to stuff as many delicate toes inside her mom's mouth as possible.

"Take it all, mommy. Suck my toes, you slut." Her voice growing bolder with the heat of her own arousal rising and rising.

Amy obeyed without question, fitting all five toes into her overstretched mouth she looked up with big eyes at her daughter, trying not to gag when her daughter wiggled her toes freely in her mouth. Wiggling her tongue between each toe and around her foot as best she could.

Once satisfied with this, Ally pulled her foot free. She couldn't hide the joy her mother was bringing her, pleasing her in the most primal of ways. The pure act of dominating another to your every whim was something Ally enjoyed thoroughly.

"Good girl, mommy. You are such a good submissive slut, aren't you?" Ally stroked her mother's hair sweetly.

"Bark" Amy replied once again.

Crawling backward onto the bed, Ally turned over onto her stomach once again. "You are not done, yet. I still need my asshole cleaned with that tongue wash of yours."

Amy crawled seductively onto the bed, greeted with the view of her daughters large round white ass. She crept up next to her daughter and placed both hands firmly on either ass cheek, prying apart the large rump of her eldest daughter she noticed Ally had taken a shower before this, leaving a nice clean pink asshole staring back at her.

Leaning forward she took long laps up the crack of Ally's ass, tongue stroke after stroke. Ally gave light coo's of pleasure as her mommy lapped away like a dog at forbidden areas.

She gave a gasp when she felt her mother stop lapping up and down and began flicking her tongue rapidly over her puckered star. Saliva coated and wet, Amy began pressing downwards; smothering her face with the large ass and shoving her tongue into her daughter's asshole.

"Yes, mommy. Fucking stick that tongue deep. I want to feel it wiggling inside, make your mistress feel good, you harlot." Ally gasped out.

Amy bobbed her head up and down, her cheeks smacking against the ass cheeks of her baby girl. Tongue plunging in and out of the tight hole. Amy dug her nails into the soft fleshy mounds she held apart in her hands.

Feeling a shiver run down her spine, Ally was in utter bliss with the sensations coursing through her anal ring.

"That's it mommy, deeper, harder, rougher!" She chimed out.

Amy kneaded the doughy ass of her daughter and continued her assault, trying to force her wet muscle deeper and deeper. Amy thought of adding something new to the spine-tingling rim job, she let one hand go of the large ass cheek and slide it between her daughter's thighs.

With a welcoming part of Ally's legs, she moaned as her mother inserted two fingers slowly into her dripping sex.

"Ooooh." Ally gave out a very low moan, clenching the bed sheets with balled up fists.

Amy pressed her face firmly down and began wiggling her tongue; shoving it up her daughter's ass as far as she could get it, Amy began pumping two fingers at a steady rhythm. Ally moaned out with the lewd sounds of her slurping pussy, her walls clinging to the fingers as if they were trying to milk a cock of its juices.

"Fuck, that feels so fucking good! Ugh! You fucking slutty, bitch! Keep pumping it harder and faster into me mommy!"

Amy could feel the grasping and pull of her daughter's walls, the pussy having a tight grip while her tongue wriggled around inside Ally's asshole. She loved the feeling of her little girl's ass, kneading in her hands freely, her face buried deep in between the crack and fingers shoving in and out forcefully of her daughter's tight cunt.

Ally could feel her orgasm building and building until it was just at the point, threatening the boil over!

"Ung! God mommy! I am going to fucking cum! You dirty fucking ass eater you! Make me fucking cum all over your nasty tongue and fingers you slut! You are fucking your daughter's tight asshole with your tongue and my little pussy with your fingers and it feels soo fucking good! Ugh! Yes! Fuck me faster!"

Ally shoved her head into the bed, her orgasm now reaching its peak and wracked her body like a hurricane. Her ass quivered and shook with a powerful force, Amy lifting up watching her daughter convulse and stiffen with her powerful orgasm.

A tight vice grip from Ally's pussy kept Amy's fingers lodged deep inside as they squeezed, convulsed, and milked away at her motherly fingers as if they were a cock with a huge load waiting for it. Ally's screams muffled by the bedding, Amy felt once again proud and happy she could bring her baby girl such joy.

Amy used her free hand to gently caress her daughters shivering back. "That's it baby, cum for mommy. Let it wash over you like an orgasmic wave, ride it out for your mommy baby. That's it. Oooohhh such a good girl." She cooed at her daughter.

This went on for several moments until Ally finally went slack and relaxed all the way, turning her head sideways to get some cool air on her heated face; she was in heavy pants while staring blanket at the wall.

Feeling her fingers free Amy pulled them gently out and inspected them, coated in a thick layer of nectar from her daughter. Amy stuck the slippery fingers into her mouth sucked away until her daughter's juices were sucked clean from her fingertips.

Amy crawled over and laid next to Ally, who giggled and bit her lower lip at the sight of her mother lying next to her. "Mmmm, mommy that felt soo good."

Amy smiled brightly at her daughter with her big blue eyes. "I am happy to hear you say that, baby." She placed a loving hand upon her daughter's head and gently stroked her hair.

"So happy." Both girls began to fall into a deep slumber in each other's arms.