An Aberration of Trust Ch. 02

Story Info
Seduced by her boss, a young wife is shared, humiliated.
2.7k words
4.43
156.6k
50
48
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 03/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the story are at least 18 years old.

*

Michael was tired. He ate quickly and quietly, glancing frequently at the kitchen clock lest he be late. 30 minutes was a short dinner break even when you lived right near the plant. Katherine picked at her food trying to make small talk to hide the apprehension that welled within her. Ian would be prompt. He always was. It meant that Michael needed to get out of there and go back to work promptly too. She worried that Michael would see his car across the street if he was sitting out there early. Or that a neighbor might see her get into the car with him and put two and two together.

She watched her husband, anxiously wanting him to finish his supper and head back to work before Ian arrived. But, at the same time, wanting the clock to slow and stave off what would inevitably begin as soon as he left. Michael kissed her at the door, patting her on her behind possessively and whispered 'I'll be late Babe. We're stuck there until 3am getting the damned issue out'.

There was no one on the street when she ducked into the front seat of Ian's car and he wasted no time pulling away from the curb and away from the building. He took a different route out of the complex and unexpectedly turned left when he came to the first lights. They were almost to his house when Katherine realized that's where they were going and she asked.

'Pat's away at the cottage with the kids. We'll have the house to ourselves,' he replied dragging his hand along her leg and moving the grey pleated skirt higher.

The door had scarcely closed when Ian took her in his arms. With a cursory peck on the forehead he began to remove her clothes. She was quiet, passive, not wanting what was happening but afraid of the consequences of incurring his anger. She let him unzip her skirt and stepped out of it when he told her to lift her foot. He was impatient when he attacked the buttons on her top and she took over rather than have him ruin another blouse. He watched with an amused look as she skimmed the pale pink panties down over her hips and legs. She reached out for him then, thinking it was enough and knowing he liked her in her garters and stockings. But he stopped her and told her he wanted everything off. She rolled the stockings down her lovely legs and took off the lacy suspender belt while he watched with the barely concealed egotism of a master puppeteer.

She sat on the couch but he took her by the hand pulling her up and led her toward the stairs. She paused to try to pick up her clothes but he told her curtly to leave them and she did. He steered her, naked and uncomfortable, up the carpeted stairs to a back bedroom where he pushed her down onto the bed. She watched as he wordlessly took off his trousers and folded them over the back of a chair.

'Did he fuck you last night?' he asked impudently, watching her begin to blush as he deliberately embarrassed her.

Flustered by the insensitive way he pried into her private life, she shook her head no, not wanting to encourage his intrusion by verbalizing an answer.

'When was the last time?' he persisted.

'EEyyannn!!! She whined.

'Tell me. Or would you rather I asked Michael myself?' he pressed, his eyes glittering coldly.

She looked at him quizzically, wondering how anyone could be so unfeelingly callous. He was a vile contaminant, befouling the sanctity of her marriage. The gloating superiority on his face made her even question what she ever saw in him.

'I want you to start keeping a journal,' he chided. 'You need to start remembering who you're putting out for.'

'It's only you and my husband, Katherine snapped impatiently. I don't need a journal to remember that.'

'Write it out,' he insisted. 'I want you to start writing it down. Who? Where? When? and especially what you did.'

He walked over to her then, slapping his semi- erect penis against her cheek and her chin. 'A prime piece of ass like you can attract a lot of cock,' he grinned. 'I just want to know how much you're getting and from who.'

Anxious to end his insidious probing into her private sexual relations with her husband she opened her mouth to let him push inside. He held up his shirt tail so he could watch her oral performance and she didn't disappoint. Her head captured his cock and began to suck.

'Can you taste Pat on there?' he teased causing her to close her eyes in disgust. After a few minutes he crawled between her legs and took her. There was no attempt to prepare her, no pretext of foreplay. Her needs were of no concern, only her capacity to give pleasure. He propped himself up on his hands so he could look between their bodies and watch himself sliding in and out of her.

'C'mon you lazy little bitch,' he urged 'Move that cunt... Let me see you fuck like the whore you really are...'

His words cut through her consciousness and crushed her self esteem. Her hips responded reflexively while her eyes filled with tears. Devastated by the change in his attitude toward her she tried to do what he wanted hoping to satisfy him and have the ordeal over. The sound of her wet flesh slapping against him and her laboured breathing galled her as much as it pleased him. Abruptly then, he pulled out of her leaving her panting on the bed while he padded down the carpeted hall. She waited there catching her breath, thinking he had gone to the bathroom. When ten minutes passed and he still hadn't returned Katherine got up and made her way back to the livingroom to retrieve her discarded clothes. They were nowhere to be seen, but there grinning at her from the couch were Armand and Don.

She heard herself yelp in surprise and stumbled numbly towards the doorway. But Ian was there blocking her way and before she could react or cover herself a camera flashed illuminateing her nakedness. Ian's arms encircled her from the back, his hands cupping her breasts and roaming over her stomach while Don took shot after shot.

'Please ... let me go!' Katherine wailed repeatedly until Ian suddenly released her and pushed her into the centre of the room.

'Do you really want to go Katherine?'

'Yes!' she wept loudly.

'Would you like me to call Michael to come and get you?'

'Nooo! Please!! You have to stop this...' she wailed.

Ian stepped in close beside her and put his arm around her shoulders while she cowered against him trying to shield her nakedness from the others. She sobbed heavily against his chest and her stroked her hair. 'So you'd like to stay after all and have us keep your secret?'

Armand reached out and ran his fingers over the curve of her belly. C'mon Katherine. You already fucked Ian upstairs. Better to fuck us too than fuck up your life. Your husband doesn't even have to find out.'

They pulled her down onto the carpet on her back pushing her legs apart and Armand pinioned her hands above her head. Don had full access to her youthful breasts kissing and licking her bare skin, working his way down to her squirming belly while Ian gleefully captured the details on his camcorder. Every neuron in Katherine's lovely body seemed electrified with a deep and desperate shame. When Don's fingers raked through her maiden hair she stiffened at his touch and cried out in mortification.

'She's soaking wet!' Don crowed triumphantly. 'The little bitch is hot and she wants it!'

Katherine groaned when his mouth pressed against her sex and again when he stuck his tongue deep into her furrow. The shame of her body's response roiled with a fear that Don might be right. The vulgar names that Ian called her and her very presence there naked in his house planted doubt that seeped through her psyche and pooled low in her naked loins.

She was helpless to stop what they were doing and the will to resist waned in the face of futility. She whimpered when his gently sucking lips encircled her clit playing with the sensitive nubbin, licking in circles then sucking it into his mouth to lash it with his tongue. Katherine squirmed out of a fading loyalty to her husband, trying to half-heartedly to get away from the relentlessly sucking mouth. Her hips flailed and flexed against him, rising up and bucking. Then again, and again, until her own rhythm was unmistakable and her whining protests turned to moans of indulgence.

'Hey hey, she likes that,' Armand chortled as Don expertly tongued all around her clitoris. He held her behind the knees folding her legs back and splayed wide granting him unrestricted access to her secret place. Her head lolled from side-to-side in a fevered counterpoint to the pulsing of her belly. Her breath came in hisses as she got close. It was an anguish of pure pleasure that wrenched a series of sharp cries from her heaving chest.

Katherine came impressively, giving herself utterly and completely to the tantalizing licks and sucks of her tormentor. Released from the burden and responsibility of choice, she tumbled easily into the rich sensations. Her fingers latticed the nape of Don's neck and she rocked her hips high off the carpet coveting each silken stroke of his tongue. Her moans of gratification filled the room surprising and delighting her captors with the fervor of her abandon. Unexpected but implicit in the supplicating rhythm of her loins was the license for them to go further, to use her without censure or condemnation. She fell back panting and exhausted pleading with Don for a moment to rest.

She felt limp. Physically drained by the intensity of her orgasm and emotionally drained, she let herself be eased into a kneeling position. Armand had already removed his trousers and Ian had positioned his video camera on a tripod when it occurred to Katherine what they were doing.

'No! I can't.' she protested.

Armand stepped close in front of her and put his hand behind her head. 'C'mon babe. You know what to do. Ian says you give great head.'

His cock grazed her cheek and he pressed her face to his scrotum. 'Kiss the jewels,' he exhorted.

'No! Please! ...I can't. This was a mistake!' It's against my will.' she pleaded feebly.

The comment brought snickers from the three men.'No one will ever believe that after they see the tape of you cumming,' Don declared.

Panic squeezed her voice into an imploring squeak. 'You can't let anyone see that!'

'That depends on you Katherine,' Armand smiled, '. . . and using your mouth for more than talking. Keep us happy and we'll keep your secret.'

He pushed into her mouth then and for a few minutes she did what he wanted. Armand rocked in and out of her pretty mouth keeping her hair back off her face so the camera could recognize her. When he ordered her to 'Play with my nuts,' her hand cupped and fondled him obediently. But when she felt his cock begin to pulse and twitch in her mouth she pulled back.

'I can't . . . finish you,' she bargained 'I can't do that.'

'What...?'Armand asked incredulously.

'You never let your husband come in your mouth?' Ian snorted.

'No... I never have.' she admitted, again stung by the mention of her husband.

'Well you're about to change your ways,' Armand promised. 'And get your first taste.'

'The first of many,' Ian echoed.

Armand laced his fingers into Katherine's hair and pulled her into his crotch. 'C'mon baby I've dreamed of tickling your tonsils with with my cock for weeks. I want you to look at me the whole time so I can enjoy watching that lovely mouth of yours suck me dry. Open wide just like you're french kissing Michael at home in your own bed.'

He pushed past her lips and grinned as his thrust choked off her protests. She gagged as he pushed to the back of her throat. Her eyes opened wide at the first spurt and she choked as he pushed in deep. He pulled back a little and held her tightly while he filled her mouth with his seed. His thumb rested on her throat and he kept repeating 'don't swallow...don't swallow,' until his cock gave a final twitch and he withdrew.

Turning her face to the camera he said 'Open wide now and show us what you got in there.

Humiliated beyond comprehension Katherine opened her come filled mouth to the camera and the murmured gloating of the three men.

Katherine's mouth felt pummeled. Her knees were sore from the carpet and her jaws ached. It was a relief when Don wanted her on her back. Each flash of the camera incited a fresh sense of nakedness renewing her wetness. Every flicker of the video counter drew her further into the web of their control. Their uncompromising sexual demands filled her with a sensation of lewdness that she had never experienced before. She fucked the three of them, responding to their every whim, even talking dirty when Ian prompted her to beg for it on tape.

Just when she began to think there was nothing else they could demand of her, she was on her knees again, face down resting on the carpet with bottom raised. Her buttocks clamped shut when Don's finger traced over her anus. 'Oh nooo!,' she pleaded. 'Not my bum! Pleeasse!'

His knees held hers apart nudging them out as wide as she could manage. He pressed down on her back rubbing her nipples into the carpet and raising her bum higher. He dipped his finger in the pool of wetness between her legs and then pushed it into her anus to the first knuckle. She whimpered loudly in protest and tried to wriggle away from it but he held her fast.

Armand tried to slide in front of her to use her mouth again but Ian moved him aside.

'I want to get her face on camera when he fucks her ass.'

'Ohhh! Please not my ass!' I've never done it that way,' Katherine petitioned fearfully.

'It's your night for firsts,' Don chuckled without a shred of sympathy.

Armand held her wrists tight and Don controlled her hips, pulling her back against his thighs and letting her feel his rampant cock probe between her bottom cheeks.

Katherine's fearful squeal announced his imminent entry and the hiss of her breath confirmed his steady progress. She pushed up onto all fours rigid with apprehension. She squealed as his thick cock forced it's way past her sphincter and it stretched painfully to accommodate him.

Don's hands clamped her shapely hips in place and forced her buttocks back against him.

'Ìt hurts, she gasped through fresh tears and behind the camera she heard Ian chuckle "It's okay...we don't mind if it hurts.'

'Just relax your bum. Relax and enjoy it . . . relax,' Don soothed. His hands reached underneath and found her swaying breasts holding them like handles to steer her movement. 'Tight,' he snorted appreciatively, more to the others than to her. 'Move your ass now baby. Start fucking. And she rocked tentatively the burning in her buhe m hole easing a little as she started to adjust to the intrusion in her passage. She looked into the camera when Ian told her to and mouthed the words 'thank you' when he insisted.

It was almost midnight when they dropped her off at her apartment. Ian had claimed that he was tired and sloughed off driving her home on the other two. Katherine didn't care. She huddled in the corner of the back seat wanting nothing more than the bath of hot soapy water that awaited her upstairs. She carried her heels in her hand, her stockingless feet slapping softly on the concrete as she hurried up the walk toward the safety and comfort of home.

To be continued.