An Accidental Infidelity Ch. 03

Story Info
Melissa is actually and accidentally unfaithful in Chicago.
2.6k words
4.54
27k
28

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

This is the third of four short parts. Warning: This chapter contains group sex.

***************************

We did sit in the front row for Bob's talk, and so did Jim, right next to Susan. Bob gave a spectacular talk! He was funny, and clear, and his research was exciting. I know, math research exciting? Well, you had to be there. I was spellbound.

The best part was after his talk, when everyone was done applauding, and all the well-wishers and back-slappers were congratulating him, he had eyes out only for me. He left the auditorium with Susan, Jim, and - most importantly - me. His left arm was around me, and it stayed around me as he shook hands with even more well-wishers as we all tried to exit the auditorium.

I felt like a groupie, bathing in the fame of my rock star 'paramour' as he claimed me as his own with his arm around my waist. I loved it. I love being claimed; being possessed. My insides turn to jello when a man shows off that I'm his, and his alone. The four of us went to the buffet lunch and we all agreed to meet for dinner that evening.

I returned to my room to masturbate, finally. I so, so needed some release. The orgasm came easily as I tickled my thighs and all around my pussy, deliberately tormenting myself. Foreplay is everything when it comes to masturbation, the other component being fantasy. I'm not proud of it, but my hottest fantasy is a threesome, namely me with two men. The men should be all over me, tickling me, tormenting me, sometimes tying me up, but always, always, fucking me to smithereens.

When I finally reached the fucking part of my fantasy, I imagined Bob's lovely circumcised cock plunging into my delicate little pussy repeatedly and relentlessly. My fingers played the role of his cock, first one finger, then two, and finally three fingers, really going at it, pummeling my poor pussy. My other hand was Jim and he was attacking my clitoris, rubbing it lovingly, as only he can (well, as only I can, but hey, it's my fantasy!). My two fantasy lovers drove me to a beautiful climax, and I groaned loudly in appreciation.

Now relaxed, the sexual tension having found its release, I donned my one-piece, modest bathing suit, and went to the sauna and then to the pool. Later I took a long bath, and went out to get my hair washed and blown dry at a beauty salon. I had my nails done, too. About the only thing I skipped was having my eyebrows done. Anyway, I felt pretty, and I was ready for dinner with my new 'paramour,' as Susan insisted on calling Bob.

We all went to dinner, Bob complementing me on how pretty I looked (yay!), and I blushed in response. Susan was all over Jim, and he was all over her, but I tried to behave like a respectful woman dining out with a colleague. I was glad I did, because to my shock there was a colleague, right in front of me. It was Jin Feng, from my own Wabash College no less, at the restaurant.

Jin came to our table to say hello, and I made introductions all around, and Bob said he had read some of Jin's published papers and they arranged to meet for coffee the next day. This was just what I did not need! Luckily, even though we were two men and two women and looked seriously like we were on a double date, I think Jin just thought of us as four colleagues grabbing some dinner together. At least, I hope that's what he thought!

When Jin left we finished dinner and then the four of us went to a nice bar for more drinking and dancing. I gave Bob no resistance as he felt me up through my clothes as we danced. Nobody else from the conference (except for Susan and Jim) were there. By the time we left the bar I was good and drunk, but I still managed to walk in my two-inch heels, albeit perhaps not in a straight line, and the four of us ended up in my hotel room.

I felt safe with Susan and Jim there. Bob and I got the love seat, and Susan and Jim got the bed. After around fifteen minutes Susan and Jim were making out like teenagers, and before long Jim had reduced Susan to her bra and panties. Bob looked at me and I shook my head.

"We can kiss, Bob, but please remember that I'm married. I can't be unfaithful to my husband," I said. That's pretty clear, isn't it?

"I understand," Bob said and we began to kiss. It happened again. Damn it all! Soon I too was down to my bra and panties, but Susan was now topless and only her panties were standing guard over her virtue. Instead of putting the brakes on things by having Susan and Jim there in the room with us, their romantic activity acted more like a catalyst. I could feel palpable danger.

I knew before long Bob would be fingering me and I would enter my trance and we would have sex. Desperate to avoid that, I hatched a plan. It might just work, I convinced myself. A short while later Jim got Susan naked, and she was draped over the love seat, with one leg over the back, the other with her foot on the floor, leaving her wide open. She had a really sexy body, and both Bob and I were captivated.

I don't find a woman's vagina especially attractive, but Susan looked so gorgeous, so inviting, it all worked together, and well, maybe I'm wrong? I think it's not so much the aesthetics of her body but the sexy and seductive way she was draped over the loveseat. Her legs were not just splayed, leaving her shamelessly wide open, but they were artfully splayed. Her pussy was perfectly trimmed, her pubic hair curling gently in tight little coils, just waiting for Jim's light touch.

If I had been a man I'd have been all over her!

I could not believe my eyes. Susan was the sexiest woman I had ever met, and here she was naked before me, her legs spread wide, her eyes closed, and her entire body conveyed a certain sexual welcoming. Jim accepted the shameless invitation and a few moments later he positioned himself. When he entered her, Susan sat up in almost a jump, leaned forward till her breasts touched his chest, and she kissed him. Talk about giving a man a green light! Their sex seemed so magical that I actually got jealous.

I looked at Bob and told him to lose his pants. And his briefs. He smiled at me. I saw total lust on his face and I'm ashamed to say this, but it turned me on. I got on my knees and I kissed his cock. I stroked it lovingly with my hands, and Bob got the message. Thank God he was into this!

I figured if I blew Bob, he would be satisfied, and he would not try to fuck me. I could even get away from him before he became hard again, and be safe from what now began to seem like an inevitable infidelity. I really did not want to be unfaithful to my husband, my dear sweet Gene!

I knew - I'm not stupid - that many people (Susan herself included) would feel I had already been unfaithful both with Philip and also with Bob, having let each of them get me naked and finger me to an orgasm, and now I was happily giving Bob a blowjob, something I had yet to do with my own husband Gene! As I've said before, however, for me, true infidelity is fucking another man. Men consider that the ultimate prize, I'm sure, and I was determined to keep that level of intimacy only for my husband!

I had sucked off a couple of men in college, before I had even met Gene, so I knew what I was doing. I took the tip of his cock in my mouth, caressing its head with my tongue. Bob groaned. It was nice to hear his deep bass groan, which harmonized with Susan's moans as Jim went to town, fucking her silly.

I began sucking Bob's cock in earnest, before he could get the idea of competing with Jim and trying to fuck me silly, too. As I sucked his cock I pumped the base with my hands. Then I fondled his balls as I took more of his cock into my mouth. I filled my mouth with his cock, and I got most of it. He was of average length, or perhaps even a little below average, and this had the upside that most of his cock fit into my tiny mouth.

Susan's moans, and the squishy, sloppy sounds of wet and wild sex, filled the room as I quietly gave Bob the best blowjob I had ever given. In college I had tried only to get the men off with my mouth, but now with Bob, a man I could have fallen for if I did not already have Gene, I wanted to maximize his pleasure. I gave him a long, slow, and erotic blowjob.

When I felt Bob was close to squirting I would slow down, stop sucking and just caress his cock, especially the head, and at times fondle his balls with my hands. I would move my mouth to his balls, and I hummed as I enveloped his balls in my mouth, or as much as would fit. He had a big ball sack! I had read in Cosmo a long time ago about the trick of humming while sucking a man's balls, and judging by Bob's reaction, Cosmo was right on the money!

My blowjob lasted a good forty minutes or more. Bob was beginning to lose his mind! Susan and Jim had long since finished their fucking, and I guessed they were watching us. Susan came over to me while I was blowing Bob and began to play with my tits. I was shocked! I looked at Bob's face and he was smiling with erotic pleasure at the site of a small bit of girl on girl action. Susan's ministrations felt nice, so I just let it go.

While Susan played with my tits, all of a sudden I felt someone picking up my body to put me on my hands and knees, and a moment later that same someone was licking my slit. Obviously, it was Jim. Jim continued, and it was my first ever cunnilingus, and it was unbelievably good! Jim had a talented tongue and he was driving me nuts!

When Jim inserted a finger as he licked me, and with Susan sucking on my tits, and with Bob's cock filling my mouth, I became overloaded and knew I was about to explode in a climax. I tried to hold it off and just at that moment Bob announced he was going to cum. I had never done this before, but I just kept right on sucking him off, taking as much of his cock in my mouth as I could, daring him to explode in my mouth, and I gave a gentle squeeze to his balls.

At the same time, Susan gently bit my right nipple, and Jim picked up the speed of his fingers, never stopping his sweet licking of my clitoris. I climaxed at the same time as Bob, as he shot three ropes of cum into my mouth. I swallowed some of it, but also quite a bit fell out of my mouth onto my tits and especially onto Susan's chest below me. I was dazed.

I was looking up at Bob and he was returning my gaze with love in his eyes as I entered my trance. Bob could have fucked me right then, no problem, if he had not just blown his load down my throat. As I stayed there, naked and on all fours, looking up at Bob, with Susan underneath me still playing with my boobs, I felt a cock enter me from behind.

Oh no, this could not be happening! I had entered a trance and knew I could do nothing to stop the invading cock. I didn't even want to stop it, it felt so damned good! I knew on some level that I was being unfaithful for the first and only time of my marriage, but I also felt powerless to stop it. Jim had found me at my most vulnerable and his thick cock felt like heaven inside me.

I began to scream in protest and to try to move away, but at that very moment Bob kissed me and Susan bit my tits, hard. I went into Eros overload as Jim began to pump his cock in my pussy, praising how tight I was and how very good it felt, and how Susan and I were the best he had ever had.

I did not know what to do! I knew I was being unfaithful. I had been focused solely on Bob. Jim was Susan's guy! This was a sneak attack. Not fair! However, even if it had not been planned, the moment Jim's cock had entered my pussy, and dammit all, now that he was fucking me, it felt wonderful, and I locked eyes with Bob as Jim fucked me rear entry. It was totally weird, but it worked for me.

Jim lasted for a long time, and he was the first man ever to drive me to a true orgasm using only his cock. With Gene I always played with my clit while he fucked me in order to get myself off, and sometimes even that didn't work, and I'd have to fake an orgasm. This time the orgasm came naturally, and I did nothing to encourage it. It just came, it washed over me and I loved it, I have to confess.

Jim pulled out and shot all over my back when the time came, and I was grateful, since he wasn't using a rubber and I had no protection either, not having intended to have sex! I collapsed and rolled over onto my back, exhausted, as Jim's deflated cock fell out of me.

I liked Jim, and if I'm honest, Jim's surprise fuck was the hottest fuck of my life to that point, but I so very much wished it had been Bob, or better, nobody! Well, 'Why not Bob?' I thought. I'd been unfaithful, even if unintentionally, but still I had done nothing to stop Jim, not even protested. My mouth had been full of Bob's cock, and I wanted to give him the blowjob of his lifetime, but still, I could have stopped for an instant to say no to Jim, now couldn't I have? I didn't, though. What does that say?

As I lay there, wasted, Bob came over and kissed me. "Do you taste your cum on my lips?" I asked.

Bob ignored my question and said, "I thought you said no fucking; you wanted to be loyal to your husband?"

"I did, but apparently that ship has sailed. Now that I'm officially a slutty adulteress, would you like your turn, too? Or maybe you'd prefer Susan?" I said, and Susan smiled at the idea. I began to cry. The sudden realization and magnitude of what I had just done had caught up to me. All three of Bob, Jim, and Susan tried to console me, but nothing worked.

I finally asked them all to leave, and I climbed into a warm bath, and cried constantly as I tried to wash all of Jim's cum off my back. I toweled off and climbed into bed. I took two Ambien and fell into a deep sleep. The next day I sneaked out of the hotel and drove home.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers