An Accidental Love God Ch. 03

Story Info
In which our hero uses his powers n the office.
2.2k words
4.65
132.1k
43

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Work

While I tried to figure out how to deal with my little issue of being an incubus while, at the same time, staying married, I began to take some precautions. My sweat glands had been altered to produce strong pheromones. The scent aroused women but if we had skin to skin contact they would start acting like the stars of really bad porn movies. Jose, a personal trainer and also an "ink" as we called ourselves, coached me extensively on how to control myself, so, at the very least, my wife was satisfied early enough for me to get enough sleep and get to work in the morning. Most men dream of having such problems, I suppose.

I switched out all my cotton workout shirts to Under Armor, which does not hold the sweat. That would prevent any accidents at the gym or inadvertently turning on the woman who cleans our house when she did the laundry. I had visions of coming home to find this Mrs. Lopez, a woman who looked like what central casting would send up when you asked for a kindly Mexican grandmother, sitting on my washing machine with the spin cycle going full blast and her jeans around her ankles. Work was relatively easy, I thought. I work as a computer programmer, which means that I work with all guys. We are always heads down in front of computers banging out code with only the occasional female project manager, client or colleague from another department showing up for a meeting. It was easy to avoid the physical contact that would lead to events that the HR department would frown upon -- unless of course t involved the VP of HR who happened to be fairly attractive... but I best not go there.

So I thought work would be easy... that is until my last meeting of the day on Friday.

I generally want to get out the door early on Fridays in winters so I can get to the mountains and ski. This meeting was important. We had a meeting with a key customer on Monday who was considering using us to outsource their IT programs and I was the technical lead for their work. This meeting started at 4:30 because it was the only time the empty suit VP could attend.

I am not entirely sure that "empty suit" is a term one should apply to women. I've worked with women executives before and generally prefer them to men. They are competent and listen. They don't mind that I know more about technology then they do. That is my job after all. I have found that guys who are dumb about technology can be particularly vicious when you point to their inadequacies, even inadvertently. I have literally had male bosses quote the pointy haired boss from Dilbert verbatim and not realize how dumb they sounded. Donna was the first female executive I had come across who did the same thing. She had one, and only one redeeming virtue, she had a cute butt and violet eyes to die for. Donna was good looking in the girl next door sense.

The company I work for is small. Our president does not hire people based on looks alone, however, when two equally qualified candidates are interviewed, the best looking woman always wins. I am not sure how Donna snuck through or manages to keep her job. However, I do understand about Aleska, the account manager who would also participate in this meeting. Aleska is our top producing sales person. She listens to our customers, understands their needs and closes deals. It is no secret how she gets in the door in the male dominated computer field either, as Aleska immigrated to the USA from St. Petersburg at 18 and worked her way through college as an exotic dancer. She now has a "hobby" of competing in fitness and bikini model contests as an IFBB pro. Her husband runs health food stores and she regularly models for his ads. She is tall, slender with long legs and a gorgeous Russian face. Aleska was hot and she knew it. With male customers she acted like they were Russian billionaires and she was their babe for the day. If some guys want to make business decisions with their penis, she was happy to collect the commissions.

I entered the conference room at the appointed hour late Friday afternoon on automatic pilot. We have a casual work environment so long as you are not meeting with clients. Donna was in jeans that showed off her butt very well and a simple red blouse. Aleska had been visiting clients so she wore a tight dress and low cut scoop neck blouse and a pair of studded leather boots with 4 inch heels. Her outfit was professional and not slutty, but just barely. Both Donna and Aleska stood and extended their hands to be shaken.

I shook Donna's hand and was shaking Aleska's when I realized my mistake. Donna had gotten that vague unfocused look in those gorgeous violet eyes just as I took Aleska's hand. I broke contact with Aleska almost immediately but it was too late. Her eyes lost focus for a moment as well. We sat around the conference table discussing what we would present to this customer. At first I thought I had dodged this particular bullet.

"Maybe I did not excrete the pheromone through my hands", I thought, "or maybe they're immune." I noticed that Aleska was squirming a bit as she sat next to me, causing her skirt to ride up and flashing lots of thigh. I thought nothing of it until I saw the lace tops of Aleska's thigh hi stockings. I stared. She smiled and I felt her hand touch my thigh.

"Gribble Grock!" I yelped.

Donna stared. "Excuse me?"

I faked a cough. "Sorry.... I um... frog in my throat."

Aleska's hand still rested on my thigh. "Have some water." She purred in her sexy Russian accent.

"Yes it is getting warm in here." Donna unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse exposing cleavage and the lace top of a red bra. She looked directly at me and licked her lips.

"Oh shit." I thought.

My eyes immediately went to my laptop and I began to mutter something about work estimates and pricing.

"I'll need to see that spreadsheet." Donna said and walked to a position behind me. I thought I heard a click of the conference room door lock as she went around the table. Aleska's hands rose higher on my thigh.

Donna looked over my shoulder. She had to be able to see Aleska's hand on my thigh, yet she said nothing about it, just prattled about the data on the spreadsheet.

"Now we really need to pay attention to this data." Donna leaned forward and pressed her breasts into the back of my shoulders.

"You've been working out." She whispered in my ear. Aleska leaned over and touched my bare forearm. I could feel the bare skin of Donna's chest against my head.

My mind had divided itself into a committee of three. I could picture three little versions of me arguing in my head.

Me-1 "We are all married! Jesus Rollerblading Christ! Stop it!"

Me-2 "Oh shit! Cannot do this at work! We'll get caught! We'll all get fired! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh SHIT!"

Me-3 "YES! Threesome right here on the conference room table! Friday at 5:30! No one else is here! FUCK YES LET'S DO IT!"

As you might imagine, me-3 is my inner 18 year old, constantly flying on testosterone. I thought I kept him on a short leash.

Me-3 grabbed the pheromone controls and poured it on.

Aleska's hand rose to my crotch and began to caress. "You're right Donna. He has been working out. He is so hard."

"Rather than go for drinks after work, let's just party here, ok, Aleska?" Donna asked.

"MMM yes."

Donna spun my chair around and kissed me hard on the lips, forcing her tongue into my mouth.

"Gibbiledy Gonk!" I tried to protest. Me-1 and Me-2 were desperately trying to figure out how to get out of this.

Aleska stood behind Donna and unbuttoned her blouse, exposing Donna's perfect champagne glass tits.

Donna came up for air.

"Look we really shouldn't" I gasped.

"Oh yes we should" both women said together.

Aleska slipped out of her blouse to expose some of the nicest breasts money could buy, straining against a pink demit cup bra. She pressed them to my face.

"These nipples need your tongue please."

Me-2, my inner businessman, suddenly shouted an idea. The person who would decide on whether we got this contract is FEMALE! There is no way you won't close a deal with her!

"Wait! Wait!" I pushed Aleska away but began to caress the breasts of both women. Letting loose the pheromones. "I'll do this, but if we close the deal I get 10% of all the revenues generated."

Thank you me-2. "The wife will like that" Me-1 chimed in. This deal was for $25 million per year for five years.

"I'll authorize that." said Donna. "Anything for that cock."

"Go to your laptop over there and send me an email to that effect, copy to HR, that I'll get a 10% commission on this deal."

While Donna banged out a quick email Aleska slipped off her skirt and showed me her talents as a lap dancer. She is very talented. I heard the chime and confirmed Donna's email. With the deal done me-1, me-2 and me-3 merged back to just me, in full agreement that it was time to have fun.

Aleska was straddling my lap. I had exposed a nipple and bit into it gently.

"Это настолько хорошо" she moaned. "That is so nice"

Donna had slipped out of her jeans and stood over my chair. I teased one of her nipples with my hand while Aleska's hand found her wet boy short style panties. The two women's tongues danced together.

"Take off those panties, Donna. And Aleska, play with her clit."

"Cum Donna" I thought and released the pheromones. Soon Donna was crying in pleasure as Aleska gently rubbed her clit. I slid one finger, then a second inside her wet hole and she came again.

"Oh get those clothes off!" Donna ordered me after she calmed down. I stood and both women were on me, Aleska taking off my shirt and kissing down my chest, Donna on her knees stripping off my pants and stroking my cock.

"Oh such a nice cock." Purred Donna

"Это прекрасно" Aleska slipped into her native Russian. "It is lovely."

Aleska kissed me deeply and ribbed her nylon clad thighs against me while Donna licked and teased my cock, paying particular attention to the very sensitive area beneath the head, teasing it with her tongue. I pressed a finger against Aleska's clit and thought "cum". Within moments she was shuddering in orgasm.

" Tvoyu mat! Tvoyu mat!" she cried. "Fuck! Fuck!"

"Now both of you suck my cock." Both women were on their knees before me, taking me in their mouth in turns. Donna was particularly good at teasing with her tongue up and down the shaft. Aleska deep throated me and moaned, sending shudders through me.

Over my time at work I had fantasies about both these women and it was time to fulfill them. Aleska would be first.

I told Aleska to lay on the conference room table and I positioned her legs over my shoulders. She still wore her stockings and I loved the feeling of nylon against my chest as I entered her. Donna positioned herself so that she and Aleska could lick each other as I fucked Aleska. I pounded into Aleska and enjoyed the sight of Donna licking her clit as I did so, occasionally letting Donna's talented tongue clean Aleska's juices from my cock. I kept the pheromones up. I really liked Aleska and wanted to make sure she enjoyed this. After what felt like dozens of orgasms, I was ready to cum . I did the full porn movie thing, pulling out and letting Donna take all of my cum into her mouth.

"Donna, I have always wanted to fuck that sexy ass of yours."

"I've got baby oil in my bag." She offered and produced it. I bent her over the conference room table and Aleska and I prepped her ass, sliding oil coated fingers into her. Finally I slid in my cock. God it was tight. "Cum" I thought and Donna screamed with pleasure.

"Fuck I've never cum with someone in my ass!" she exclaimed.

I pumped into her hard making her cum again and again. Finally her spasms pumped me. I pulled out and did the porn star thing again, cuming over her back.

I released the pheromones that would satisfy the ladies, at least for now.

"We'll be flying to LA Monday and staying there three days. We'd save money with a single room." Donna said.

My wife and I did manage to get to the mountains that weekend. I said nothing to anyone about my plan and just got in touch with my inner 10 year old, playing in the snow.

I made a mental note to pick TSA screening lines with just guys on Monday morning.