An Accidental Love God Ch. 09B

Story Info
Chapter 9 Part 2: The Ranch.
2.6k words
4.58
42.5k
16
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, my ranch. I wanted to have a place with lots of space for several reasons. First, I've always loved the solitude. I am not much of a crowd and city person, but fishing, hunting, tramping through the woods and skiing, sign me up. Second, I wanted to minimize the possibilities of accidental contact with a normal. No more fiascos like Ms. Obesity or that Irish step dancer in the elevator (thankfully you can only see my back on the video posted to You Porn). Third, my wife loves animals and this gives her a chance to indulge in dogs, horses, and maintain the land for wildlife. We have a small pond, and a premier trout stream running through the land. I let the local guides bring customers onto the land to fish and they help me maintain the stream in return. I also let a select few hunt the elk, deer, pronghorn bear and upland birds on the land.

To run the company I need a few select staff people close at hand. Everyone else can work from home or remotely. My wife and I also hired some folks to help with the ranch.

My first full time hire was actually the ranch hand, Hector Chavez. Actually I pretty much hired the family. When we purchased the ranch I renamed it to Deamhan Saothraigh, the rough translation from Irish Gaelic being Devil's Ranch. I was trying to honor both my tradition of the Incubus as a demon and my own Irish heritage. Hector had a reputation in the local community as a man good with animals, horses in particular, so we had him come around a few times per week to help out with the two horses we had purchased. About a week before I hired him full time, he came to me about his son, Hector, Jr. Hector had been caught on my ranch with a bunch of his high school buddies lighting a campfire and drinking. The local sheriff had followed the light of the fire and arrested the bunch before I knew anything about it.

"Jefe. I have come to beg you to drop the charges against my son and to beg you for help" he began.

"No need Hector. It was just a bunch of harmless high school stuff. Neither Frank [our local prosecutor] or Janet [the local judge] want to hurt those kids and neither do I. they'll yell at them a bit, give 'em a conditional dismissal and if they are good -- and I know Hector is a good kid - it will all go away with no harm to anyone."

"Patrón, you.... You do not understand."

Just the fact he had addressed me as both jefe and patron meant something was up that was very serious.

"My son... that is ... all of us... except mi pequeña... my little girl Maria are illegal. Maria was born here. The rest of us came to this country when Hector was a little boy. He was three and has no memory of Jalisco... of Mexico."

"Sí su español es horrible" I replied. Little Hector's Spanish was not what I would have expected from someone born in Mexico. By the way, I use the term "little" only to denote the son here. "Little" Hector is 6 foot 3 inches tall and towers over his small father and his tiny mother.

Hector chuckled. "Si. It is bad."

Hector gave me the details of a life of crushing poverty in the Mexican state of Jalisco where he was raised on a farm; his long trek north and the expense of hiring a coyote to get him across the border and the dessert of New Mexico; of his building a life here in the mountains through hard work and his skill with horses. He explained how he faked his papers so he would appear legal and pay taxes; how he and his wife had both worked two jobs to provide for his family and how his son... his pride and joy... was an excellent student. He showed me a paper Little Hector had prepared for his math class. He was currently a junior taking both AP calculus and AP physics.

Now, I have an advanced degree in computer science, so I am no math moron. This kid's paper lost me after the first paragraph. The only thing I could glean from it was that it had something to do with Fermat's theorem.

I stared at Hector for a moment. "Your son is a fuckin' genius."

One of the nice thing about being well off and connected to a bunch of people who can seduce anyone and a group with an average lifespan of over 300 years is you can do favors for the deserving and little Hector deserved favors. We pulled strings and got the family green cards. I set them up in a small house on my ranch. We had stayed there while we built the main house and re-furnished some of the other buildings. To cement Hector and Maria's loyalty I introduced little Hector around. He is now at MIT on a full scholarship. Hector cares for the land and the animals and Maria takes care of the cleaning.

My house is my dream home. It is a large home constructed in the craftsman style with oak and natural finishes throughout. It merges with the landscape like the best of Frank Lloyd Wright. We converted one of the barns into an office where I run the companies with a small staff. We also have a barn with our own horses and some additional horses we board for folks in the area. It covers some of the expenses like hay, vets and farriers.

In a small mountain town it is said that it is no great loss to lose a job, because you always have two more to fall back on. There is a great deal of truth to that. We live close to a ski resort and most of the work is low wage tourist industry stuff. Most people string together 2 or more part time jobs to make ends meet. During the mud months (spring to you flatlanders) or late fall after the colors are gone but before the ski slopes open, there is almost no work at all.

I do not want folks to worry over every nickel so I pay people well. My first hire was my administrative assistant, Kate, a 30 something single mother. Like most people who live in the mountains she was very active and kept fit. In fact she was quite the hard body. She had very little body fat, as she spent lots of spare time on a mountain bike or cross country skis, depending on the season. She was not in any way surgically enhanced -- again common up here in the high country - but her B cup was very sexy on her short tight frame.

I let her brig her two kids around the ranch. In return for some minor chores like mucking out stalls, we let them ride the horses. Turns out that is good for everyone involved. I also have two policies people love. Three days a year you can call in "well" - just call and say "it is too nice out, I'm going to..." and do whatever you want, play golf, hike, ski, lay in the backyard and get drunk. I also have a powder day policy. If it snows less than 6 inches I close the office for ½ day and over 6 inches I close for the day. Mind you, we all have 4 wheel drive and live in the mountains, so we can drive in snow. We close the office so we can ski in fresh powder.

Obviously I do not want to be fighting off advances from my staff. It turns out that hand sanitizers neutralize the pheromones, so I wear long sleeve shirts and installed dispensers throughout the ranch. People just think I am a germ-phobic. Of course, there is still the problem of them inhaling pheromones, but that just causes non-directed horniness.

So long as no clients are around I do not care what people wear to work, within reason. Nevertheless I noticed that Kate would always wear skirts or dresses. Most women in the mountains prefer hiking boots to Morichetti (no idea who he is but my wife swears by his styles). After a few weeks I clued in.

I had stepped out for a few minutes to stroll and take my dogs for a walk. Normally this takes some time but I cut this walk off early. I entered my office using a back entrance, not making any particular efforts to be discreet and heard a low moan along with a low, electric hum.

"MMMMM Fuck!" I heard. It was definitely Kate.

I looked into the reception area through a crack in my office door. Kate, eyes closed, had both feet up on her desk with her dress hiked up and a rabbit style vibrator going in and out of her obviously wet pussy. AS I watched she pumped herself faster and faster, moaning softly and completely oblivious to my presence.

"Oh fuck... oh God! YES! YES! FUCK YES!" she shuddered in orgasm and I left through the back door so as not to embarrass her. I made a great deal of noise coming in through the front so as not to embarrass her. She was sitting at her desk, completely put together as if nothing had happened. That is why she wore dresses and skirts... to cover up her relieving herself!

About two weeks later I hired another staff person so no more private time for Kate. Christine Nguyen was another one of the fit mountain types that seem to spring up from the ground beneath your feet up in the high country. She was the daughter of Vietnamese boat people and could even make the traditional Vietnamese Ao Dai look hot. Christine's passion was rock climbing and mountaineering, so she had not one ounce of extra fat on her. Christine worked as a sales support person, arranging for travel, customer visits to the ranch and feeding out sales leads to the consulting sales folks generated from our Gentleman's Club operations.

Taekje or Tee for short was named for her Dutch immigrant grandmother, who had apparently gotten out of Holland ½ step in front of the Gestapo when the Netherlands fell to the Nazis in World War 2. She was very tall with long legs, brunette hair and a passion for skiing. While she would ski at the resort and use the lifts, she considered it for wimps. She loved to hike into the back country and ski the areas where there was a significant risk of avalanche.

"Earn your turns" she would say.

Tee handled the Gentleman's Club side of things for me, mostly keeping the books.

Even with my "jeans and tee-shirts are cool" policy, all three women were soon trying to outdo each other in the sexy clothes department. While I have an office our space is very open and I could hear what my staff said, though I often faked ignorance.

"Hrmpf!" I heard Tee pout about a month after she started. "This is one of the best jobs in this valley, but I find it so hard to focus sometimes! It is not like anyplace else I ever worked."

Christine hung up her phone. "Yeah I know what you mean. My mid is always.... Ummm... someplace else."

"Like the bedroom?" Kate said.

Nervous laughter filled the room.

"That is the case for me. Of course, some of it that I have not gotten laid since I divorced that prick, but I have never felt the need to.... Ummm ... well shit... relieve myself in the office before" Kate continued.

"What are you talking about woman?" Tee asked.

"Yeah, really?" Christine echoed, clearly intrigued.

"Welllllll.... Occasionally I ... well it just gets overwhelming so I use this." Kate produced her vibrator from her desk.

"Oh Shit!"

"That is fucking amazing!"

I could not tell who said what.

"You are blushing girl!" Tee observed.

"Well its' embarrassing!" Kate answered.

"I think it is hot." Christine said.

I could see where this was going so I thought I would let the ladies have a good time. I came out of my office and they all pretended that they had been deep in work. I had not washed my hands in hours so the pheromones could be transferred.

"Listen I have to go talk to the vet and Hector at the barn. It'll probably be an hour or more." I said. I walked to each of their desks, making sure to touch them. Each in turn had their eyes lose focus. When they came to themselves they were looking at each other with barely hidden lust.

I went out to the barn's office and fed the security camera feed from the office to my the big screen TV I kept there.

Kate and Christine had made a Tee sandwich. Kate was much shorter than Tee so her face was just at the right level to kiss and bite Tee's already exposed breasts. Christine was busy slipping Tee out of her pants and getting out of her own dress. Tee had her hand up Kate's skirt and was massaging her pussy. All three were moaning with passion.

"God that feels so fuckin' good" Tee moaned.

Tee leaned over and kissed Christine deeply, their tongues dancing together. Christine then turned and kissed Kate, giving her the same treatment while Tee stripped off Kate's skirt, blouse and bra. Kate, as I had learned earlier, did not wear any panties to work. Tee, by now, had exposed her lovely firm breasts by lifting them over the top of a demi-cup bra while Christine had stripped out of her thong. She had firm breasts that did not require a bra at all.

The girls pushed papers off a conference room table we kept in the center of their work area and Tee lay across it. Christine straddled her face and Tee immediately went to work licking and sucking her clit. Kate got between Tee's legs and sucked Tee's clit into her mouth while using her vibrator alternatively o herself and Tee.

Tee and Kate's moans were muffled by the placement of their mouths but Christine could be heard clearly.

"Oh fuck yes! Oh just like that! Yes! Yes Now Harder! OHHHHH FUCKKKK! OMIGOD! OMIGOD! OMIGOD!"

Christine was screaming with her orgasm. I could tell from how Tee's thrust and spasms that she was coming as well.

Christine smiled at Kate. "Your turn now."

They laid Kate on the conference room table and alternated. First Tee would lick her pussy and fuck her with the sex toy while Christine kissed her deeply, then Christine would eat Kate's pussy while Tee licked and bit Kate's rock hard nipples.

Kate was soon screaming with pleasure as she came once, then a second then a third time.

"Enough! Enough! Too much!" she moaned, pushing Christine's face away from her clit.

"God damn, I needed that" panted Tee.

"Me too" said Christine who was idly playing with her own pussy as if she wanted more.

"God I've not come like that in ... way too long" Kate explained. "I think I need a guy I my life."

Kate excused herself. She had to pick up her kids.

"Remember the boss man will be back soon" she observed as she left Christine and Tee cuddling and fondling each other.

Tee kissed Christine again. Soon they were lost again in passion, licking each other in a 69 position on the conference room table and crying out as they came again and again.

After about 30 minutes they stopped.

"Wow" Christine was panting.

"Yeah... wow." Tee echoed.

"I like working here." Christine smiled.

"Tough to beat the benefits." Tee agreed with a grin.

"And tough to find employees who can handle the upcoming visits of certain clients." I thought.