An Accidental Pickup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExoMani
ExoMani
185 Followers

As I ran a hand slowly over Susan's shapely ass, she broke our kiss and giggled, "I think that I know one of the other things that you like, Nick!"

I said, "I think that you're right," as I continued to kiss her and fondle her firm, voluptuous ass.

Breaking our kiss, I said softly, "Should we move over to the bed, now?"

Susan smiled and said, "Yes, I think it's time."

She started to get up, but I held Susan on my lap. I'm a muscular 5'10", so I picked her up in my arms and carried her over to my bed. Susan was impressed, as I had hoped that she would be, and said, "My, you are a strong guy, aren't you, Nick?"

I smiled and said, "Oh, I pump some iron, a couple of times a week."

Susan said, "I can see that," as she ran her hand over my chest.

I sat Susan on the edge of the bed, knelt down, and removed her shoes. After quickly taking off my own shoes and socks, I picked Susan up and placed her in the center of the bed. Then, I climbed up on the bed to join her.

We laid down side-by-side and kissed and cuddled. Slowly, I ran my hands all over Susan's body while I gently kissed her mouth, cheeks, neck, and shoulders. I ran my hand gently over her womanly hips, down her thighs, and over the front of her jeans. Susan spread her legs wider to give me access to her crotch.

Gently, as we French-kissed, I ran the palm of my hand up-and-down the crotch of her jeans. Susan sucked hard on my tongue and spread her legs even wider, encouraging me to touch her between her legs.

Breaking our kiss, I moved down the bed and unfastened Susan's jeans. She smiled and raised her ass off bed to allow me to pull her jeans down and off of her shapely legs. As I set her jeans aside, Susan grabbed the waistband of her black satin panties and started to push them down over her voluptuous, ivory hips.

Susan looked at me in surprise as I gently grasped her hands and stopped her from removing her panties. I smiled down at her and said, "Why don't you let me do that?"

Susan relaxed and smiled back up at me. She said, "You really do like to take your time, don't you?" She continued, "I like that, Nick." She finished, "Now, let me help you take these off," as she reached over to unfasten the belt of my jeans.

When my jeans were off, we laid down alongside of each other, again, and kissed and cuddled. I caressed her big boobs, then reached around her back and unfastened her bra. Slowly, I pulled Susan's bra straps over her shoulders while she lifted her arms and allowed me to take her bra completely off.

Susan laid there smiling up at me as I admired her big, beautiful, ivory breasts. Her firm boobs were capped with beautiful, rosy-pink areolas and nipples. Susan's succulent nipples were thick, and they protruded out, at least, a quarter-of-an-inch from her shapely breasts.

Cupping one of her breasts in my hand, I gently ran my thumb over her firm nipple, as I kissed her deeply on the mouth. Susan kissed me back hard and put her arms around me. Her nipples became even more erect as I fondled them with my fingers while we kissed and cuddled.

Breaking our tongue-kiss, I slowly kissed my way down Susan's neck and shoulders, until I reached her voluptuous chest. Susan moaned softly as I kissed her breasts and gently sucked her nipples into my mouth, one-at-a-time.

"Kiss my breasts! Yes! Please, kiss my breasts!" she softly moaned, as her body gently writhed beneath my lips. I kissed, licked, fondled, and suckled Susan's big, beautiful breasts for a long time before I finally moved back up to French-kiss her again.

I gently pulled Susan towards me as we tongue-kissed. We laid on our sides as I ran my hand over her voluptuous ass, and slipped my hand inside the waistband of her panties. Susan's skin was smooth and cool to my touch as I kneaded her firm ass cheeks with my hand.

Susan giggled and said, "Yes, you definitely do like my ass! Don't you, Nick?"

I laughed and said, "Yes! Yes, I do!"

Rolling Susan slowly over on her back, I gently ran my hand over the crotch of her black satin panties. She moaned softly and spread her legs wider to give me access. Susan kissed me back hard and gently writhed on the bed as I continued to slowly rub my fingers and the palm of my hand over her crotch.

Gently, I began to pull the waistband of her panties down over her voluptuous, ivory hips. Susan broke our kiss, rolled over onto her back, and began to push her panties down over her ass. I moved down the bed, and, as she raised her hips, I slowly pulled her black satin panties all the way down and off of her long, shapely legs.

Susan smiled and said, "Now, it's your turn," as she quickly sat up and tugged at the waistband of my boxer shorts. Together, we pulled off my boxer shorts, and I tossed them aside.

We both smiled as we looked at each other's completely naked bodies, for the first time. Susan's thick bush was light-brown in color, as I remembered her hair had been earlier that year. Her outer pussy lips were full and puffy, with her rosy-pink inner pussy lips just protruded through her outer lips and her dense growth of pubic hair.

Susan followed my gaze and smiled. She giggled and said, "No, the carpet doesn't match the drapes!" as she closed her legs modestly and leaned towards me on one elbow.

Not knowing exactly how to respond to that, I just said, "Oh."

Susan laughed playfully and reached out for my cock. As she gently closed her fingers around my eight-inch long, two-inch thick, near rock-hard cock, she said, "Oh, this is very nice!" She giggled and continued, "I think that I'm going to like this!"

I laughed, perhaps just a little self-consciously, and said, "I certainly hope so!"

I laid back down, again, and we French-kissed and cuddled as my rock-hard cock pressed against her. Gently, I ran a hand down over her naked, voluptuous body until it was between her shapely thighs. Slowly, I ran my fingers through her long, thick, light-brown bush. Susan slowly rolled over onto her back and spread her legs wide for me. Gently, I ran my fingers up-and-down through her pubic hair.

Susan giggled and said softly, "That tickles!" She continued, "I think I know something else that you like!"

I answered, "I think you're right!"

As Susan squirmed a little, I ran my fingers farther down her crotch. I could feel her wetness on my fingers as I gently grazed the opening between her inner pussy lips. Susan writhed and moaned softly as I gently ran my palm over her puffy vulva.

Susan kissed me passionately as I gently inserted a single finger between her inner pussy lips. Her pussy was very wet, as I slowly pushed my finger inside of her, one knuckle at-a-time. After working my finger slowly in-and-out of Susan's wet slit for a while, I broke our passionate kiss and brought my hand to my face. After savoring her musky, womanly scent, I slowly sucked her salty juices off my finger.

Susan giggled as she watched me and said, "Oh, you are so bad!"

I laughed and said softly, "I think that it's time for some of this," as I quickly reached for the tube of K-Y Jelly that I kept in my nightstand drawer.

After squeezing some lubricant onto my fingers, I quickly resumed my position next to Susan. As I gently rubbed the lubricant inside of her pussy, Susan said softly, "Oh! I definitely know what else you like!"

We tongue-kissed, as I continued to work my lubricated finger in-and-out of Susan's now thoroughly wet pussy. She was beginning to raise her hips to meet the gently thrusts of my finger, so I knew that we had had just about enough foreplay.

Breaking our kiss, I said softly, "Just give me a second, " as I quickly turned and pulled a condom out of my nightstand drawer. As I put it on, Susan turned on her side and gently rubbed my back.

With the condom in place, I turned my attentions back to Susan. I kissed her deeply and cupped one of her big, firm breasts in my hand, while rolling her onto her back. Breaking our kiss, I moved down between Susan's beautiful, long legs.

Susan smiled up at me and spread her legs wide apart to give me room to kneel between her shapely thighs. As I moved closer, she grasped my rock-hard cock with her hand and guided me to the entrance of her pussy.

Susan rolled her head back, closed her eyes, and softly moaned, "Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh!" as I slowly eased my erection into the entrance of her surprisingly tight pussy.

Using very short strokes, I gently pushed myself all the way up inside of Susan, until she was completely impaled on my rock-hard cock. When my cock was all the up way inside of her, Susan reached up for me with both of her arms and pulled me close to her.

Supporting my weight on one arm, we tongue-kissed as we both got used to the sensation of me being completely inside of her. Slowly, I began to thrust my rock-hard cock in-and-out of her warm, tight pussy, and tweaked her hard nipples with my fingers.

"Oh, this is so good!" Susan whispered in my ear.

"That's good!" I whispered back, "I like it too!"

Increasing the speed and length of my thrusts in-and-out of Susan's warm, tight pussy, she began to softly moan, "Oh! Oh! This is so good! This is so good!"

After a couple of minutes, Susan's breathing quickened. She wrapped her long, shapely legs around me and held me tight. Susan moaned louder, "Oh! Oh! Oh, my god!" as I continued to move my rock-hard cock in-and-out of tight pussy.

Soon, Susan moaned loudly, "Oh! Oh! Oooooh! Ooooooooooh! Oh, my god!" as she convulsed beneath me and her tight pussy contracted even tighter around my rock-hard cock.

Within seconds, I thrust my rock-hard cock deep inside of her tight pussy, spasmed, and shot my load of hot cum. I spasmed, at least, two more times before I was finished.

Susan relaxed beneath me as she held me in her arms. She whispered "Oh, my god, that was good!" She continued, "You don't know how much I needed that!"

I kissed her gently on the lips as we both relaxed after the release of our tension. Slowly, I leaned back and eased my still rock-hard cock out of her warm, wet pussy. Susan smiled sweetly up at me as I looked down at her voluptuous body. She reached out her hand for me, and I laid back down beside her.

We gently kissed and cuddled for a while, as we cooled down from our lovemaking. Susan said, "That was really nice, Nick." She continued, "We should get together and do this again, real soon."

Once again, I was a little surprised by Susan's straightforwardness. All that I could think to say was, "Oh, yeah?"

Susan laughed at my feeble response and answered, "Oh, yeah!"

Recovering from my surprise, I said, "Well then, how about right now?" as I gently kissed her on the mouth.

Susan broke our kiss and smiled. She said, "Oh, really?" as she ran her hand down my body.

When Susan reached my still hard cock she smiled seductively and said, "Oh! I see that you really are ready to get together again, real soon!"

"Just give me a second. I need to get cleaned up, a bit," I said with a laugh, as I pointed to my cum-filled condom. I continued, as I headed for the bathroom, "Don't go away! I'll be right back!"

Susan giggled and said sweetly, "Don't worry, I'll be right here waiting for you!" as I retreated.

Quickly, I disposed of the used condom and cleaned myself up. When I returned to bed, Susan was lying on her side smiling, but with a look of expectation on her face. I sat down on the edge of the bed and ran a hand over her voluptuous ass, before reaching into the nightstand for another condom.

Susan smiled and grasped my extended hand. She said, "You really don't need to wear one of those, if you don't want to." When I gave her a questioning look, Susan gently patted my hand and continued, "Don't worry, Nick. I'm on the pill."

You have to remember, this encounter took place way back in the days before AIDS. Back then, you hardly ever heard of a college student catching one of the other, more common, sexually transmitted diseases. Unwanted pregnancy was our biggest concern, way back then.

Lying down beside Susan, again, I grinned and said, "Well, in that case, we can have some hot, sloppy, orgasmic sex, can't we, Sue?!"

I had suspected that Susan really liked to be talked to while having sex. My suspicions were confirmed when she giggled and said, "Ooooou! I love it when you talk dirty to me!"

"Oh, yeah?!" I said.

"Oh, yeah!" Susan answered with a sexy laugh.

"Well then, let's get sweaty, again!" I said.

"Ooooou! I like that idea!" Susan giggled.

We French-kissed and cuddled, while I gently massaged Susan's big, firm boobs with my hand.

Breaking our tongue-kiss, I whispered "So, just how big are these big boobs of yours, Sue?" as I cupped one of her big, firm breasts in my hand and ran my tongue lightly over her erect nipple.

Susan giggled and said, " Ooooou! You like my big boobs, do you?"

I said, "Oh, yeah!" I continued, "But, I want to know how big they are."

"Aren't they big enough for you?" Susan teased.

"Oh, yeah!" I replied. "But I'm an engineering student. Numbers are important to me," I wheedled.

Susan cracked up as I continued to nuzzle her beautiful breasts. Finally, she regained her composure and said proudly, "I wear a 38D bra!" She finished, "Are you satisfied, now?!"

"Oh, yeah!" I answered, before I tongue kissed her again.

Running my hand down her voluptuous body, I fondled Susan's firm ass and lightly pressed against the insides of her shapely thighs. Susan spread her legs wide at my gentle urging.

As I ran my fingers through her pubic hair, Susan giggled and whispered loudly, "Stop that! That tickles."

I protested innocently, "But I love to run my fingers through your hair!"

Susan giggled loudly and grabbed my hand. She said laughingly, "Now, stop that!"

I had teased her enough, so I said with mock resignation, "O.K." as I gently cupped her vulva with my hand.

Slipping my finger between her inner pussy lips, I began to gently rub her warm, wet slit. Susan moaned softly as I slowly caressed her pussy. Soon, Susan was moaning louder, and writhing gently on my bed.

"Now, I want your beautiful body, again!" I whispered.

Susan giggled and answered seductively, "Oh, yeah?!"

"Oh, yeah!" I said, as I moved down between her long, shapely legs.

Susan smiled expectantly as I knelt between her lovely legs, for the second time that night. I smiled back at her and said, "Now, spread those voluptuous thighs wide for me."

Susan laughed and said, "Oh, yeah?!" Then, she smiled seductively and spread her beautiful legs wide open. She said softly, "Like this?!" as she displayed her most private parts to me.

"Oh, yeah!" I said, as I moved up between her shapely, wide spread thighs. Susan reached down and firmly grasped my erection. Slowly, she guided my cock to the entrance of her warm, wet slit. As I slowly entered her tight pussy, for the second time that night, Susan arched her head back against the pillow, and mouthed a silent, "Oh!"

When my rock-hard cock was completely inside of Susan's warm, wet pussy, she whispered, "And what are you going to do now?"

I whispered back, "Something like this!" as I began to slowly thrust my cock in-and-out of her tight, wet slit.

Susan moaned softly, "Ooooou! I like that!"

Soon, Susan was moaning, "Oh! This is so good! This is so good!" as I continued to thrust my rock-hard cock in-and-out of her wet pussy. She breathed harder as I leaned forward, and she wrapped her arms and legs tightly around my body.

Grasping one of her big, firm breasts in my hand, I rubbed my thumb across her erect nipple as I kissed her neck and shoulders. Susan gasped and pulled her arms and legs even tighter around me, as I continued to knead her firm breast and nibbled on her hard nipples with my lips.

Susan gasped and moaned, "Oh! Ooooooooooh! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!" as she spasmed and her arms and legs contracted hard around me. When she relaxed, I could feel that her body was bathed in sweat.

Kissing her gently on the mouth, I slowed my strong, steady rhythm in-and-out of her warm, wet pussy. Susan unhooked her ankles and her relaxed legs fell back onto the bed, while she kissed me back.

Susan ran her hands gently over my back and shoulders, as I continued to slowly move my still rock-hard cock in-and-out of her warm, wet slit.

Susan kissed me on the mouth and then whispered in my ear, "That was really good, Nick!"

"We're not through, yet!" I whispered back.

She giggled, "Ooooou!" Susan continued in a whisper, "Do you promise?!"

"I promise!" I whispered back.

Before long, Susan wrapped her long, shapely legs around me, again. Pulling me tight against her voluptuous body, Susan French-kissed me while I increased the speed of my long strokes in-and-out of her warm, wet pussy.

Wrapping both of my arms around her, I held Susan tight and thrust my rock-hard cock in-and-out of her wet slit with long, strong, steady strokes. Susan's breathing became ragged and she began to gasp as she held me even tighter.

Within a couple of minutes, Susan began to moan, "Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh!" as I thrust my cock up inside of her warm, wet pussy with enough strength to rock her entire voluptuous body back-and-forth on the bed.

Susan locked her arms and legs around me and groaned, "Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhh! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! as she convulsed in orgasm.

Within seconds, I pushed my rock-hard cock all the way into of her voluptuous body. I held her tight as I spasmed and spurted my load of hot cum into her warm, wet pussy.

We were both bathed is sweat as we slowly relaxed in each other's arms. Susan's wide-set, blue-gray eyes were shinning and strands of her long, platinum-blonde hair were pasted to her forehead. Her face and chest were flushed red as her breathing slowed from our recent exertions. We gently kissed as we slowly untangled ourselves from each others' bodies, and I laid down beside her.

Susan snuggled against me and said softly, "That was really good, Nick!" She continued with a little giggle, "Again!"

"So," I said laughingly, "it was good for you too?!"

"Oh, yeah!" Susan replied softly, "It was, definitely, good for me too!"

We held each other close as we cooled off, and neither one of us said anything for a long time.

Finally, Susan looked at me and said seriously, "We really should get together, like this, every week, Nick."

I smiled at her and said, "That sounds good to me." Remembering her earlier speech, I continued, "What do you have in mind, Sue?"

Susan smiled back at me and said, "I think that you and I should arrange to get together, like this, every Wednesday night." She giggled and continued, "After all, Wednesday is Hump Day, isn't it?!"

I could tell, right then and there, that I was really going to enjoy my senior year in college.

ExoMani
ExoMani
185 Followers
12