An Account of May 22 2010

Story Info
Matt and Deanne enjoy a wildly kinky evening.
3.5k words
4.53
24.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true account of the events which transpired on May 22, 2010 between my partner and me. We have been together for over ten years, and from all appearances, we are just your normal couple -- the house, the kids, the renovations, and the professional jobs. But there are a few rare evenings when the children are sent to the parents for the weekend, the doors are locked, the curtains are drawn, and the rules and standards of "normal life" are thrown out. We have had about 25 of these nights, and they are all different. Our names for this series are Matt and Deanne -- but not our real names. We could be the people living next door to you. Here is our first story. Hope you like it!

---------------------------------------------

Part 1

Matt pushed the shopping cart through the grocery store. In it were the ingredients for that night's dinner. He had been having trouble focusing the whole day, an erection coming and going as if to have a mind of its own. The preparation for this evening had been in the works for several days, and now to have it so close was beginning to take its toll.

"Breathe slowly" he said to himself. "Don't get too excited yet"

He carefully selected a bouquet of the best roses -- red, not her favorite color, but symbolizing the deepest of passions. They would be beautiful accompaniment for tonight's dinner. The last item was a simple card, blank inside, with the cover showing two lovers and sharing a passionate kiss.

Part 2

Matt nervously handled a fine point pen as he composed the invitation for his partner. He wrote:

Please join me in the living room tonight at 7:00 o'clock for a very special dinner, prepared by your husband, served to you by your lover, and cleaned up by your slave. Proper attire is required.

He called to her. Deanne came down to see him. Her excitement showed as well, and the two embraced, kissed and shared a few words. He handed her the card and they departed, she to get dressed, and he to prepare the dinner and get into suitable clothing himself.

Deanne went upstairs and read the card. Her heart raced from the boldness of the words, even though she had already knew (most of) the plan for the evening. She showered, shaved her private area and selected a modest outfit for her dinner. The first part of the evening she would be dressed all in white -- a beautiful lace bustier accompanied by silk panties, stockings, and stilettos. She surveyed their playroom, a plethora of toys and outfits lay in waiting -- available for any scene or event which might happen for the remainder of the evening.

During this time, Matt changed as well. He had purchased a new outfit while away on business. Two simple garments would adorn him, a tight latex t-shirt and a latex thong which exposed his firm ass.

After dressing, it was time to make dinner while dressed like some cheap slave -- which was exciting in itself. The food was expertly prepared and assembled on a single serving tray -- thinly sliced steak, scallops, parmesan risotto, grilled vegetables, and salad. Promptly at seven, the couple sat down together at their living room table, with wine, the single tray of food, and two forks.

The two shared some conversation, complementing each other on their attire and look. Each was overwhelmed with anticipation. Matt picked up a fork and stabbed a piece of steak and positioned it into Deanne's mouth. That taste was followed by the other food on the plate, with Matt playing the role of the lover, slowly selecting morsels of food for her pleasure.

In time, she returned the favor -- allowing her "serving boy" the delight of sharing in the meal. Neither of them were particularly hungry (nervousness and anticipation played havoc with their stomachs) and they soon turned to their glasses of wine, continuing to make small talk and embarrassed smiles at each other for the rest of their time.

"So what else have to done to prepare for this evening?" Deanne asked.

"I spent time looking for provocative and erotic music for tonight -- music that might inspire your inner dominatrix. It is very powerful music -- with titles like 'The Power is Mine', 'Choke Me, Spank Me' and 'Feed My Hungry Soul' -- this should really inspire you."

"Oh really? I see. I will be sure to play that when we get you upstairs."

That comment seemed to signal it was time to move on to the next activity. The couple opened a small plastic bag filled with capsules. He picked one and placed it in her mouth, and she returned the favor. Each had now taken their first MDMA pill -- the active ingredient in the drug ecstasy. In an hour, all inhibitions would be lost -- as if any inhibitions had been shown to this point.

With a little time to kill, Deanne left and then promptly returned with a bottle of nail polish -- a bold color to set the tone for the evening. The two sat close, with Deanne beginning to apply the paint to her fingernails. After some time, her hands began to shake, either due to nervousness or the drug beginning to set in, or both. She asked Matt to finish the job -- not his usual task, but he was there for her pleasure and amusement this evening, wasn't he? He happily complied, and soon the job was done.

Matt and Deanne stood and walked to the bathroom, trying desperately not to rip each other's clothes off and launch into an all out fuck session. Upon reaching the bathroom, they opened a package of temporary tattoos, filled with sexual and slutty images. Normally their bodies were a plain as could be, but tonight, these stickers would transform their bodies -- altering them to match the roles that they would play. Each delighted in the other's selection of tattoo and allowed their partner to apply them to their bodies.

After this, Deanne stood up and produced a leather collar which soon encircled Matt's neck. Her demeanor changed.

"Clean up that mess in the other room! And then wait for me, kneeling at the bottom of the stairs."

Part 3

Deanne went upstairs and disrobed out of her first outfit, changing from innocent white into the most dominant black. A black PVC top covered a sexy lace bra. A short black leather skirt topped a black lace thong. Finally, stockings and boots completed the outfit. She looked (and felt) powerful. She started the music for the evening, as intense and provocative selection of music that she had ever heard.

Dance the dance of lovers

I don't need no other

To ride the waves of pleasure and pain

Come on boy obey me

Lick my boots to please me

Maybe I will loosen your chains

-- from The Power is Mine by the Lords of Acid

"I need to reward Matt for such a wonderful start to the evening" she thought to herself. "Now where is that flogger?" Deanne began to search for some of the more vicious items in her bag of tricks. But they were mysteriously missing. A level of annoyance filled her.

She grabbed two items and began to walk downstairs, the sound of her boots making a steady, ominous sound to the man who was waiting for her below.

Deanne reached the kneeling figure and immediately covered his head with a leather hood, which made it impossible to see or be aware of his surroundings or to see what delightful clothing his mistress had put on. She tightened the strings at the back of the hood and settled her hands on his shoulders.

"Matt, where is the flogger? And where are the other toys which were in our bag?"

"I hid them" was the answer. He lied when he said "I was frightened by what you would do with them tonight."

"I see. That was very bad. You need to be punished."

She lifted his ass and proceeded to spank him vigorously on his bare behind. Both Matt and Deanne were under the influence of the drug, and her hand flew quick and with surprising force. He held his ass up to await each lovely strike. After an even redness had appeared, she stopped and then attached a leash to Matt's collar. "Crawl by my side, slave" she said. And she led him around their home keeping a tight grip on the chain.

"Good, well now we know who is in charge. Now, here is something else for you. I don't want you getting soft on me -- I may wish to use that beautiful cock of yours later on."

She opened his mouth, and placed another pill in his mouth which he swallowed. Matt and Deanne had learned in the past that while the MDMA was an amazing aphrodisiac, it did tend to cause problems with erections -- and Viagra solved that problem nicely.

Deanne grabbed the leash, and pulled Matt even further finally settling on the playroom -- where the powerful goth music played on the stereo in the background. Were his hood removed, he would have seen a rope suspended across the room and an amazing assortment of toys, lubricants, lotions and clothing lying there.

"Take off that top -- I want your skin exposed to me" Deanne said.

Matt removed the top, leaving only the latex underwear on his bottom and the hood and collar on his head and neck.

She quickly wrapped his wrists with Velcro straps, and then attached these to the ropes, effectively immobilizing him. The music continued in the background, urging each of them on to new heights of dominance and submission.

You're my master; I'm submitting all of me

Blindfolded and naked, in my bondage I'm set free

Loving as you bind me, waiting patiently

Praying that you'll take me, into pain and ecstasy

-From Slave to Love by the Lords of Acid

"I am most unhappy with your behavior so far! How dare you hide our toys?"

She slapped his ass, and then his face, each time to an accompanying whimper.

"Where is the flogger!" she asked. "If you don't tell me, I have no idea what I might do to you!"

"I forget." Another lie.

Deanne proceeded to her table, which included all of the remaining implements. She selected a pair of nipple clamps and quickly went over to her lover, placing one on the tip of each nipple. Each clamp caused him to take a deep breath and squirm unsuccessfully in his restraints.

"Where is it?" she asked, as the clamps were jiggled, and then pulled, and then stretched -- each movement causing a progressively fiercer pain to his chest.

He relented -- and told her the location.

"That is better -- now we know who is in charge." She went to get the flogger, a large menacing toy with medium width leather strips.

"I think it is time that you see what you are in for." She said. With that, she circled him from behind, untied the hood, and removed it, being sure to give a few more sharp tugs on the clamps that remained dangling from his nipples.

She walked around to his front, and he saw the dominatrix gear that she had on, and was simultaneously mesmerized, enamored and fearful. Emotion poured through both of them as the moment reached its zenith and each of the two committed to their roles for the remainder of the evening.

"Time for your flogging my love." And she began with two unbelievable vicious strokes to his chest, one on each nipple. Two screams were let out, which were reciprocated by her decision to move to his back -- where the flogger was used minute after minute to progressively build a red soreness to his body -- resulting in a slow strange smile to his face.

"I love the smile that this brings to your face" she whispered in his ear. "That is soooo dirty. If only people knew what kind of kink you liked outside of these four walls."

She put down the flogger and reached for a wire brush -- the type that one might use on an animal's coat. The bristles were metal and sharp. She held it in front of him.

"So my pet, where is the wooden paddle?"

Once again, he lied. "We don't have a wooden paddle". He had purchased one that week along with his new clothing.

Deanne pulled his latex thong from his waist and discarded it at Matt's feet, exposing his now throbbing member. She then brought the brush to his now fully erect penis, scratching the underside of it with one gentle stroke. His entire body tensed up at both the sensation and his newly discovered vulnerability. She decided to forgo any questioning and let her fingers do the talking, stroking his cock with the brush -- the tip, the balls, the shaft -- again and again, bringing soft whimpers from his throat as the pain made him wish for a mercy. After a few minutes, his cock was numb, and she pressed the brush into his scrotum, finally causing him to break his silence.

"The paddle is hidden in the bed, between the mattress and the box spring."

She obtained that object and returned to give his ass a thorough treatment, not caring for any of the pleadings that started to escape from him. "That will teach you to hide things from me -- and from us." she said.

After her treatment of his body, Matt hung limply from his restraints, overcome with sensation from her dominance, a slight smile displayed on his face.

Part 4

"There has been way too much attention paid to you, Matt. It's my turn now." She removed the nipple clamps (with two strong yelps), undid his wrists and led him over to a single chair in the room. He sat down first, and she followed, straddling his legs and cock. The two embraced and took a moment to come down from their high, him naked, and she still in her dominatrix outfit.

"Ready for another?" she asked as she produced two more tablets of MDMA. Each was washed down with a gulp of water and after a long kiss, the two stared into each other's eyes. "My nipples need some loving" said Deanne as she unzipped the front of her top, and allowed him to undo her lace bra. He opened his mouth and took her soft nipple into his mouth, massaging it and stroking it with his tongue.

"Oh...I've been waiting for that." She said. And he continued his devotion, switching from nipple to nipple whenever her whimpers would grow too intense. He was only too compliant, for he knew that this was her reward after playing her dominant role so well.

Deanne told him to stop and then she stood up to slowly remove all of her clothing, giving him a mini strip tease. She then sat down on him again, putting his cock inside of her. They alternated between soft and hard strokes, once again, so as to not allow either of them to become too comfortable and reach any sort of climax. 'Tonight is all about prolonging the evening' each thought in their mind.

After a time they moved to the bed, and each positioned themselves so that each of them could pleasure the other orally. Moans of pleasure escaped each of their mouths in between their efforts.

In almost perfect unity, they stopped and she spread her legs as wide as they might go so that he could enter her beautiful, wet, throbbing cunt. In a few seconds, they were fucking like animals. Screaming, clawing, wrestling for the most dominant and most submissive position. Normally it would have been over in seconds, but with the drugs and his cock's numbness brought about by the earlier escapades, the strokes continued on and on, with each coming closer to orgasm. However, it was not to be -- as this is one of the (wondrous) side effects of the drug -- allowing the couple to continue to build the sexual tension progressively over the evening.

Part 5

After some time, they tired and lay still on the bed, comfortable in each other's arms.

"Well, what now?" they said together.

"Maybe we should go to that fetish night!" Deanne said with a sly grin. Matt had mentioned that there was a once-a-year event on that night in Toronto called Torture Garden -- where all of the freaks and Goths came out in their Sunday best, for a night of revelry and debauchery.

In their altered state, it only seemed fitting to take their show on the road and before long they were making the short drive to the Opera House, a nearby club which was the location of that year's fetish extravaganza. She wore a black top which revealed her cleavage, along with a schoolgirl kilt and high leather boots. He wore a black top with leather pants and black shoes -- and a collar for good measure. She brought only the leash.

They arrived early and paid the $60 dollar cover charge for each of them. As the revelers filed in, it was clear that this was no "normal" fetish night. Anything and everything went and there was no limit to the variety and type of kink available pictures.

Besides the "medical play room" and the fellow being flogged while strapped naked to an iron cross, the amount of leather, PVC and latex was overwhelming. Matt and Deanne danced to the heavy goth music, and generally person-watched for the next hour.

They then walked upstairs, to sit down for a moment. Deanne noticed a submissive male on the floor next to her, acting as a footstool to his mistress. Not your average night out on the town.

Deanne decided to challenge her toy.

"Take your pants off. I want you to walk around with just that latex thong -- so everybody here can see your ass!"

Matt was in a state of complete obedience, and without thinking, stood up and removed his pants, leaving him mostly naked from the waist down. Deanne latched the leash onto his collar and walked -- no paraded -- him around. The lack of any disguise or form of concealment was exhilarating, for here were the two of them, straight-laced as they come, walking around in a completely open way, and flaunting their submissive relationship.

Part 6

Both Matt and Deanne were feeling a little noxious from the night's drugs and the events, so they bid a (somewhat) early departure from the Torture Garden and returned home.

After arriving home, Matt looked Deanne in the eye and said (almost begged) "Please give me what I want -- and finish me off."

She took pity on him and brought him upstairs, stripped him down and laid him on the bed. Each wrist was tied to a corner of the bed. Each ankle was also tied.

She looked at his naked and fully exposed body and readied herself to give him the most intense orgasm possible. "Shouldn't be hard to do" she thought to herself "we've both been ready explode for the last 12 hours." Besides, she had spent the last ten years learning how to control her husband's cock.

She grabbed a bottle of lubricant and proceeded to moisten her hands and his member. She got him hard, and spent the next twenty minutes increasing his desire, and letting him down again. The evening's earlier whimpers and pleadings during their bondage session were nothing to what began to occur. Matt began to pull against his restraints with all his might to free himself so that he might finish the job. But no relief came. He began to scream and curse, pleading for the painful pleasure to come to an end. But it did not. She attacked the tip of his penis, rubbing it constantly, forcing him beyond orgasm -- where his screams came over and over again, but no fluid shot from his cock. On it went, over and over -- until he had no more to give. His body stayed limp, his mind began to turn into itself, all while his penis -- the only part of his being which was conscious, continued to throb and constrict, trying in vain to rid itself of a massive load of cum which never seemed to find its way out of his body but instead blocked by her experienced hands.

Deanne changed her strokes and began to pump with unbelievable strength -- forcing, no commanding the orgasm from him with long powerful strokes. His body, ready for one last attempt rose off the bed. He began to scream, fifteen seconds before the first shot of cum came, and continuing at an impossible volume until she had milked him until his entire torso was a gooey mess.

There was silence for several minutes, a few light kisses, and then the question "How do we top this night?"