An Account of Song's Sabbatical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's alright, brother. I'm sure you are lonely and confused. Your body is still growing and I am sure our family position presents many... challenges to you. Here, let me gaze upon your body so that you can feel less ashamed. I promise no one will ever know our secret. Please, don't be shy."

After several moments passed, Ren propped his head up and looked into Song's eyes. He must have read her sincere expression because he allowed his body to open up. He dropped his hands and then slid his legs into a straight forward position beneath the shallow water.

"See, isn't this better? Easier? Now, take your time to examine your sister's body. Isn't it better now that you don't have to hide behind a door?" Song asked with a reassuring tone.

"I... I guess." Ren's eyes dropped from Song's eyes and she rotated so his gaze could again trace the curves of her breasts.

"Do you want to feel them? Please go ahead."

Ren nervously raised his hand and his fingers gripped the fleshy base of Song's right breast. It squished under the strength of his grip.

"Oh, no, gently. Like this." She demonstrated for her brother, cupping the underside of her left breast with her hand and softly massaged her fingers into her flesh and around her nipples. Ren copied her motions on her right breast and her nipples hardened in response to his touch.

"That's nice. See how my nipples respond. Now, slowly run your hand down my stomach, like this and then rub my thighs gently."

Ren granted Song's request, his hand shaking as it explored the curves of her soft stomach and then down to her thin thighs. She spread her legs as he continued to watch his hand explore her flesh. His penis was beginning to engorge in the water and his foreskin was poking through its surface.

"You're so... down there... it's..." Ren stammered as he took in the sight of Song's nearly bare vulva.

"That's right. Most women my age have dark bushy pubic hair covering their vagina, but the servants at the institute wax the hair away from our vulvas so men can better appreciate their prize. Have you ever seen a vagina up close?"

"No, of course not," Ren said as he continued to stare at the prickly lips between his sister's legs.

"Then there's no time like the present."

While Ren maintained a loose grip under Song's thigh, she moved her left leg so it straddled the tub and spread her legs farther for her brother's viewing. She slipped her narrow fingers down between her legs.

"This area is the vulva. Some women's are thick and other's are thinner. Do you like looking at mine?" Song asked as she began to rub her fingers across her outer lips.

"Very much. It's so beautiful"

"Thank you. And these are my outer labia... " Song's fingers parted her lower lips and she let her brother stare at the thin pink layers of skin between them, "...and here are the inner labia. Some women can give themselves an orgams just by stimulating these. But the real fun is this little bulb up inside."

Ren's eyes nearly bugged out of his head as Song pulled upward at the skin on her mons pubis with one hand and spread her lips farther apart with the other. She pointed to the little pink nub high up between her slit and massaged it with a finger so her brother could watch it engorge.

"It gets full when a woman is turned on, kind of like your penis."

The look of embarrassment returned to Ren's face for a moment as he quickly sat up and dropped his grip from her thigh.

"I told you, there's nothing to be embarrassed of. We were made from the same flesh, you see? If you will rub mine, I will rub yours," she offered and she moved her left hand to the water where it found a loose grip around Ren's stiff wet erection.

As Ren explored Song's folds and her clitoris, she slowly stroked his shaft, pulling his foreskin up and over his penis tip before pulling it back down in slow methodical strokes.

"That feels nice. Do you know what really feels nice? When a man puts his tongue inside my vagina and licks me until I can release into an orgasm. Can you help me with that, brother?"

Ren dutifully leaned forward and stretched his tongue into her folds while she used one hand to continue to pull the thick skin above them upward. Song admitted to herself that this wasn't an ideal position but she tried to make the most of the imperfect circumstances.

"What really feels nice is if you alternate between little circles on my clit - that little bulb I showed you - and little flicks of your tongue across it."

For several minutes the only sound in the room was the lapping of Ren's tongue between his sister's legs and the small splashes Song's hand made as it massaged his thick pole. She made sure to go slow so he couldn't finish before he could bring her to orgasm but she could feel precum dribbling down his shaft all the same.

"Oh, Ren, that is so good. You're being such a kind lover," Song whispered as she clenched her jaw and released Ren's erection so she could grasp her left breast with her free hand. His rough tongue was pattering away across her clit and she was beginning to lose control of herself thanks to its motions.

"Please keep going, Ren, you're going to make me... ahh... Ahhh!" Song clasped her hand over her mouth so she would not scream as her brother's tongue sent a thrill up her torso. She finally had to press his face away from her folds after her orgasm slowed so he would not overstimulate her genitals.

"Thank you, Ren, that was so generous," she complimented him as he wiped her fluids away from his full lips and pointed chin. "Now, let me take care of you."

Song left her legs spread as much as she could to let her brother gaze on her dripping vagina while she grasped his cock again. It was harder than it had been just a few minutes earlier and she could feel it pulse in her grip. This time, she didn't hold back, jerking his shaft rapidly with a tighter grip.

"Doesn't that feel good brother? You need to relax so you can release your seed for me."

"Oh, sister. That feels like nothing I have ever experienced! Please make me cum," he begged in an excited whisper.

Song watched the little eye on the tip of Ren's cock open and a stream of thick white semen ejected from the opening and into the water. His shaft spasmed in her hand and then the tip erupted like a volcano, letting its creamy white magma flow down his thick shaft and underneath her grip.

When he finished ejaculating, a puddle of semen coagulated in the water in the tub. Song leaned into the tub and sucked his foreskin clean before splashing water between her legs to clean herself.

"Remember this has to remain our secret," Song reminded him, wiping her fingers across her lips to check for her brother's cream. "We don't want to bring any further shame to our family. And maybe we can try this another time if you desire."

Ren's eyes were wide with wonder at the inference of a later rendezvous and he stared at his sister's flesh one last time as she stood and then retrieved her robe and tied it tightly around her body once more.

Song was careful to peek into the hallway before she exited the bath, making sure the prying eyes of a servant or the passing glance of a family member would not observe her. As she disrobed and then crawled under her bed covers for the night, she smiled to herself, feeling happy that she was able to educate her brother on material that was far advanced for his years.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Unexpected A pent up mother begins an affair with her son.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
What to Do with Darla Darla settles down with her brother.in Incest/Taboo
Tiny Spaces with Mom Secretly fucking her son in public.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories