An Act of Defiance

Story Info
My stubborn nature gets me in trouble.
1.4k words
4.07
17.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sarfia
Sarfia
1 Followers

"Why don't you ever just listen!"

I turn around and see you standing in the doorway, arms crossed and a stern expression on your face as you glare down at me. I hadn't heard you come in, but you look as though you had just come home from work, tie half undone, shoes untied, dark blue suit jacket hanging open, and the top few butting of your shirt undone. I already know why your mad, but my stubborn attitude brings me to cross my arms and match your gaze and take the difficult route.

"I told you yesterday I was going to the gym with your brother today! He wasn't gonna be able to wait for you to get off work, and he's an excellent personal trainer. I wanted to get one last session from him before he had to fly back home. Your distrust of the guy is ridiculous!" I huff and grab an apple from the counter, needing to do something with my hands.

Clenching your jaw, you unfold your arms and take a deep breath. Moving to the counter, you remove your jacket and tie and hang it over the chair. Unbuttoning the rest of your shirt and pulling it off, you turn back to me.

"I know better than most who my brother is. If you gave him the chance he would try to get in your pants. Why else do you think he's a personal trainer in the first place!" You walk over to me and stare down at me as I peel the sticker off my apple. With a sigh you grab it from my hand and take a big bite.

I frown and pout slightly, putting my hands on my hips. "Hey! That's mine... look, I can handle myself. If he made a move I'm capable of telling him no, and you are just a call away if it really ever came to that. Doubtful as it may be. Just relax, I just wanted a good workout."

You place the apple back on the counter and swallow. Glaring down at me, you undo your belt and pull from your waste and drop it next to the apple. "You don't have to go to my brother for that. I don't want you with a personal trainer without me there." I smirk and roll my eyes. "You sound so dominating. And as hot as that is, you can go fuck yourself if you think I'm gonna put my gym time on hold for you. I don't have to listen to your paranoid fears."

With a growl you suddenly force me up against a wall, pinning me by my throat with one hand as you bite the spot between my shoulder and throat. I cry out in shock, my head rate skyrocketing. I instinctively grab your wrist in both hand, but I can't push you away. "Go fuck myself you say? Let me remind you just how much of a workout you can get right here at home." You pull my shirt down until my boob pops out so you can nibble and bite the hard nipple until I squeal. I feel your hand gently glide down my side and slip past the waist of my shorts and into my panties. "Don't forget who I am and who you are. Your my little slut, and fuck if I'll let you act like a spoiled little brat!"

Pressing your finger against my lips, you slide it back and forth slowly until my lips part and you make direct contact with my now swollen clit. At this point you move from tasting my hard nipples to kiss me hard and deep. Your fingers gently slide to my slit and glide through the slippery wetness, just barely pressing against my entrance. I moan in expectancy before you quickly move back to my clit and start rubbing my sensitive bud, pinning me down with your thigh as I struggle to wiggle away from the intensity of it. Just as quickly you move back to my slit, building my need to feel you inside me and crushing it with an attack on my sensitive nub until I'm about to cry in frustration.

"Still feeling defiant baby?" You ask me, your voice sweet as honey. You grin and pull your hand away, still not giving me what I want and need. Spinning me around you press me against the wall with just your body weight. One hand wraps around my neck. You squeeze just a little, making my pussy clench, then grab my jaw and pull my head to the side so you can bite my neck freely. I moan low in my throat and reach back to try to remove your pants, wanting to feel your heat against my needing skin. You groan and step away from the wall, pulling me back with you.

Placing one hand on the base of my neck you push until I'm almost completely bent over, hands on the floor to keep me from falling over. In one fluid move you rip my shorts and panties off and let them fall to my ankles and I pull one foot free of them. Dropping your pants I feel your hard cock bounce against my ass and your hand moves back to my now dripping pussy. You rub the palm of you hand up and down my pussy and spread some of the collected juice over the head of your cock. Positioning your dick just at my pussy entrance, you pause a moment to enjoy the moment. I start to whimper from need, the sound making you smile.

"Do you want me to fuck you now? Are you going to start listening to me?" You ask and enjoy hearing me whine out a yes. Placing both hands on my hips, you keep just enough pressure to ensure your cock stays pointed in the right direction. "Mm are you sure baby?"

"Yes oh god yes! Please just fuck me-!" my yelp turns to a moan as you thrust all the way into my hot dripping pussy hard and fast and with no warning. Holding me tight against you, completely buried, you pause while we both enjoy the feeling. "Brace yourself" you say with a low laugh and I quickly place my hands on the wall, still bent way over.

You start pounding into me, fucking me so hard I can't hold myself up and I end up pressing my face against the wall, seeking some kind of stability. I drop my hands back to the floor and you take the opportunity to push my legs farther apart, slowing down as you coax me to bend my knees till they are on the floor.

Knees on the floor, my ass in the air and face on the floor, you try to fuck the life out of me. I struggle to breath through the waves of pleasure rushing through me, unable to even see straight. You grab both my arms and pull them back behind me and use them to help thrust your hot hard cock even harder into my cunt. I try to cry out your name as you hit that that special spot over and over, but it just comes out a mumbled moan and you feel my pussy clench down on your cock.

The sensation sends you over the edge and you drop my arms and grip my ass, pounding into me mercilessly as you fill me with you cum until it starts to leak out. You pull out and see me lying on the floor covered in sweat and juice me, ass still slightly up in the air and breathing heavy. Smiling you try to catch your breath and lean over me. Kissing my neck and giving a light nibble on my ear, you smile and say gently in my ear, "I think it's time for nice hot shower baby. Maybe next time you'll opt to listen when I tell you not to do something."

Smiling, I look up at you as you pick me up off the floor. "But it's fun pushing your buttons. Besides, if I didn't misbehave, I wouldn't get to be used and fucked with the intensity only you have when your angry." You chuckle and head to the bathroom. "Don't worry baby, we will break you of your defiance soon enough. I promise."

"Mmm I wouldn't count on it." Wrapping my arms around your neck, a sly smile appears on my face, so many future opportunities to have fun racing through my head...

Sarfia
Sarfia
1 Followers