An Act of Erotic Kindness

Story Info
WWII Housewife finds love in arms of injured Black man.
4.3k words
4.41
72.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ksee1971
Ksee1971
22 Followers

Readers comments and feedback are always appreciated.

This was my very first erotic story, from over a year ago. Hope you enjoy the seed that started it all.

* * * * *

Washington DC, April, 1945

Tears rolled down Isaac’s cheeks as the caisson bearing the body of the president rolled past his position amongst the crowd of mourners. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, a man who brought the country out of the depths of the Depression only to be thrust into war, a war which once raged over half of the world- now seemed temptingly close to being drawn to a bloody close. Isaac was sad to see the great leader succumb to the ailments and frailties of a regular man. Isaac stood out amongst the crowd of on lookers, not just because he was a head taller than the rest or that his clothes were a bit shabbier. No, Isaac was different from the gallery of white faces lining the streets of Americas capital because he was black. And while the District of Columbia had more black residents per mile, this part of the capital was exclusive to the white power brokers, generals and social elite, of war time America. He only stopped to pay his respects to the President while on his way rushing home from work as a janitor at a government office building.

The 18 year old man had been 4F the draft of the segregated military. His right eye gone bad after his father try to stab his mother ten years before, Isaac intervened and took the straight razor on the cheek. It was only a glancing blow but the stainless steel edge sliced him across the eye. Now partially blind, Isaac had poor depth perception and suffered dizzy spells. Undeterred Isaac tried his best to lead a normal life. So while stories of heroic drivers of the "Red Ball Express" and fliers from Tuskegee filtered back, Isaac busied himself collecting rubber and metal for scrap drives. Isaac did his part to help the home front, while not perfect, free and running until the boys could come home.

With the cortege passing Isaac let his eyes drift down and wander away from the procession. From the corner of his eye he caught a flash of bright blonde hair. He looked at a woman, petite, standing a few feet away, also watching the procession. Isaac quickly turned his gaze away for fear a white man may see his innocently admiring glance of the women near him. Since age ten, and his primary school teacher, Miss Delany, Isaac held secret crushes on ladies not of his own color. But this taboo he never admitted it to anyone. Dating only black girls from the neighborhoods, yet when he went to the movies his fantasy women were white, with Veronica Lake and Rita Hayworth his favorites. He’d go home wash up and lay in his rickety bed masturbating, imagining what it would be like to make love to a white woman, not just Veronica or Rita, but any white woman. Not that they were any different, he smiled, but more exciting-something different.

Drifting off in a flight of fancy, Isaac didnt notice the crowd was breaking up, their jostling snapping him to attention. He stopped and turned, hoping maybe to see the woman again, he did. She was looking through her purse, attention occupied with the search. He was smitten by her grace and elegant beauty. She was easily half his height, wearing a grey rayon dress suit, the fashion for the time, hair done up in a style that left some long curls trailing near her face. Her face was radiant, mature, Isaac guessed she was in her thirites. She reminded him of his grade school teacher, then he felt that twinge again. His eyes danced down her figure, and what a figure she had. Slim waist, voilin shape and very well endowed for her diminutive height. The front of her jacket stretched, what was underneath was too big to be proportional to her short frame. Her legs were short, gentle curves with an eyebrow pencil drawn seem, giving the illusion of silk stockings that were hard to come buy during the war.

Finishing his quick survey, Isaac turned away to walk towards his bus stop a half a block away. His thoughts preoccupied by the sensuality of the woman he had observed from afar.

"I’ll have plenty of fuel for my fantasies tonight," quipping to himself.

With his mind thoroughly engage, Isaac did not see the on rushing truck as he stepped out into traffic in the trance like state. The blare of the horn warned him just in time as the gleaming chrome bumper clipped his knee cap. Isaac screamed in pain,flailing backwards onto the sidewalk. His head smacked against the pavement as the trucks brakes locked up with a squeal. People quickly gathered around the fallen black man, his dazed vision trying to look for help, his bad eye growing dimmer, he wanted to cried. No one was helping him they just stood around or stopped, only to walk away. His groans grew louder. Still no help, he could see a man run over.

"Shit I hit him!" The man said in an excited voice

Another blurry figure stood by, "Ah don’t worry, it’s only a Negro."

The truck driver looked back at Isaac, then the bigoted passerby, from whom he took encouragement from,"Yeah, I guess you’re right."

Now the tears began to flow form Isaac’s eyes, desperately alone, in a crowd full of people. Slowly the crowd dispersed. Then came a piercing voice, the sharp authoritative tone of a woman.

"What is wrong with you people! Can’t you see this mans hurt!" The woman’s voice shouted. Isaac opened his good eye, trying to focus on who had finally came to his aid. As his pupil readjusted, he was overwhelmed by the site of the glowing blonde.

She knelt down beside him, trying to hold up his head, with the bigot shouting at her, "Let the guy be lady. What’s wrong with you!?"

Isaac felt her palm cradle his head, while her other hand wiped the blood from his face. She whispered to him, "Don’t worry, just ignore these people sir. You’ll be all right."

Her voice bathed Isaac in an instant calm, but suddenly gripped him in panic. What would happen when the police arrived. They’d see this beautiful white woman cradling a black man in the street. They’d take him to jail, he knew it, say he was drunk. With unsteady feet,Isaac tried to stand. "Uh I, I’m fine, I can walk thanks." Isaac tried to stumble away but collapsed in a heap by a dumpster. The woman rushed forward to try to stop his fall. The crowd just murmured and walked away.

"No,don’t be silly,you’re hurt. You need help, a doctor."

"No!" Isaac shouted emphatically, "I don’t need no doctor. Please ma’am don’t bother with me, I’m not worth your trouble."

She stood still staring down at the helpless man, she was silent for a moment. Then she grabbed him by the arm, pulling his 6’4" frame to his feet.

"Fine if you don’t want a doctor, then I’ll take care of you myself."

"No." Isaac tried to cry out but suddenly the spells came back and the world went blank.

Hot air brushed Isaac’s face, waking him from his unconscious spell. His good eye tried to focus in the darkness, he knew he was moving , in a car but was still so confused.

Startled at the realization he was being taken somewhere, Isaac sat up with a start. He was laying in the back seat of a Studebaker.His head swiveled around,

"Where....where am I...?"

Asking the question, Isaac saw who was driving the car, the thick golden locks again. Isaac’s eyes locked on the dashboard rearview mirror.

Smiling eyes answered back, "You’re awake."

It was her, the beautiful blond from the street! He grew panicy, worried that he might in a hallucination, a permanent one.

"Listen, I, I," Isaac stammered. She turned to look over her shoulder, thick hair spilling over her shoulders.

‘Just like Veronica Lake,’ Isaac thought for a moment.

"Don’t talk," She said, "We’re just going to drive to my apartment. We’ll take care of that knee and you can go home.Ok?"

"It’s the least I can do." She smiled gently

Isaac was at a loss for words. He didn’t know how to react to a simple act of kindness. He was both cautiously nervous and happy at the simple act this stranger had given him.But he could not relax,after all he was lying in the back seat of a car, at night, being driven by an absolutely gorgeous white woman, a "stacked" blond on top of it, who looked like Veronica Lake

Isaac looked back at her reflection again, "Thank you ma’am.."

She smiled back, "You don’t have to call me ma’am."

"It’s only proper," He said politely, "Let me introduce myself, my names Isaac."

"Please to meet you Isaac, I’m Betty."

Covered by the darkness, the old Studebaker stopped in the alley next to an apartment building. Placing her elegant fingers out for him to grab on to.

"Take my hand."

Isaac’s dark hand wrapped around hers. The alabaster white soft palm disappeared in his wide black grip.

Quietly the pair walked inside the building. Still unsteady, Isaac leaned more on the wall for support than Betty. She was so small compared to him, atleast a foot taller he guessed. Looming over her, he was afraid she’d crumple if he really leaned on her for help.

Unsteadily, Isaac followed Betty through the apartment buildings back door. With a more pronounced limp Isaac glanced down at the tear in his pant leg.

"Oh these were my good trousers." Isaac frustratedly mumbled.

"Don’t worry Isaac," Betty smiled unlocking the apartment door, "I’ll have you fixed up and you can go right on home. Ok?"

With the creak of overpainted hinges, Betty opened the door for Isaac, who stumbled into the dimly lit and unfamiliar cold water flat. Betty pushed the bakelite light switch bringing a single floor lamp to life. It’s red shade cast a crimson glow about the spartan room.

"I know it’s not much, but please make yourself comfortable." Betty humbly invited Isaac to sit in a well worn couch. She turned and left the room. Swath of blond hair seductively concealing one half of her face .

Smiling, then wincing, Isaac sat, "Oh don’t worry ma’am...I mean Betty, this is right nice place you have here."

Isaac stole a glance of Betty from behind. She was perfect in every way to Isaac’s point of view. ‘Proportionally’ voluptuous, beautiful,charming and those breasts... Enormous was Isaac’s guess, he wondered how they could be contained and could only fantasize about what they must look like free.

A moment passes before Betty returns with a small sewing kit, iodine and gauze. Isaac nervously slid away from Betty as she sat next to him on the worn love seat. Isaac was becoming increasingly suspicious and was unable to relax. In 18 years, Isaac could never remember a time where he was alone with a white woman. She seemed friendly enough but Isaac wasn’t going to take any chances. The janitor before him was accused of a horrendous act by one of the white secretaries in the building. It was simple allegation her word as a white woman against the janitors...a Negro janitor.

"Now," Betty patted her knees as them came together, " Isaac how are we going to take care of this knee and pants of yours?"

Isaac ‘ummed’ for a moment, looked around in circles and just shrugged, which got a shy giggle from the voluptuous blonde. Isaac smiled back on instinct.

"So I think I know how to deal with this." Betty said.

Isaac looked a little panicked," H-how are we going to do that?"

"Well you’ll have to change out of those pants so I can darn them and clean your knee. Now I don’t have trousers for someone as tall as you." Betty smiled looking at a picture on the end table," My husband has got to be a foot shorter than you..."

Isaacs mind froze,eyes going wide, ’M-married...!’

He glanced noticing the small framed photo, a smiling man, in ‘Pork Pie’ hat and dark Navy jumper, with his arm around Betty.

‘Aw shit..she’s married...I’m in an apartment alone with a married white woman!!’Isaac thought.

"Well?" Betty asked, bringing Isaac out of his panicked haze.

"Hungh..well I dunno ma’am..I mean Betty..can’t I change in the bathroom?I can’t get undressed in front of you."

"Hun, the bathroom is down the hall. Your so modest. Don’t be embarrassed Isaac, I won’t look. Put on this robe. And besides," Betty paused jokingly handing him the bath robe," you don’t have anything I haven’t seen before."

If Isaac’s mind screamed any louder, he would’ve been convinced she could have heard him think,‘ No offense to your husband but you have no idea!’

Still at an age where it took little to sexually excite him, Isaac fought a constant battle to hide certain embarrassing signs of that arousal. And in Isaac’s case, what made him so very popular around the neighborhood, it was a certain endowment that could not easily hidden.Isaacs heart pounded. He would do as she told- but grudgingly- and trusting her intentions were as innocent as she seemed. The only hope Isaac had was that at similar moments of nervousness he’d blacked out, once on the cross town bus.


Betty turned away, a smile in her voice,"Now you go ahead dear Im a lady of manners and I will you give the privacy and respect you deserve."

Unusure of what to do, Isaac struggled to pull on the dark silk, hombre pattered robed over his clothes. He proceeded cautiously, partly because he never wore underpants wanting to make sure he didn’t "flash" any wrong intentions this beautiful, kind woman.

As Isaac stood he smiled at her kindness, just then a pain in his head as he began to unbutton his trouser front. Fingers at the waist Isaac tried to stand, when he felt the instant rush of blood leaving his head, legs became unsteady, hands refused to work.

"Oh, please don’t let me pass out...." Before he could finish uttering his hope, the light dimmed and Isaac lapsed into unconsciousness. His body fell back with a heavy flop, pants dropping to his ankles. However when the extremely modest Isaac fell back, any chance of retaining dignity sunk when the robe opened, letting slip out the physical trait that made Isaac the most popular and talked about 18 year old black man in his poor neighborhood.

Women, young and old, married and single, went to Isaac to catch a glimpse and maybe more of the object of all the talk and desire of black women in the ghetto. A common occurrence to men who wear loose fitting undershorts, when their organ slips down the leg, but Isaac was different again because how far it fell out and ‘hung’ there.

Hearing Isaac groan and then the soft thud, Betty spun in concern only to be greeted by the startling sight hanging from the front of the gapping robe.

"Oh My!" Betty gasped,slapping a palm over her mouth, yet interestingly, not her eyes. In that first split second, when ones true instincts emerge, Betty did not turn away like most others. No, she stood for that one split second longer, stunned, amazed. Snapping out of it, Betty rushed to Isaac’s side, finally breaking her lock on his "privates"

"Isaac!" Betty voiced with nervous distraction and concern. "Are you ok...?"

Betty propped Isaac’s head up, cradling his husky black frame in her arms. She forced herself not to look down, but it was a loosing battle between genuine concern for his health and the curious lust. Quickly she looked away again as Isaac groaned.

"Isaac...are you all right?" Betty whispered into his ear. The soft voice,warm breath tickling his ear, producing a reflex from his body. Blood began to rush again,back to those places that awakened him and to the places that brought soft to hard. Betty’s eyes locked on his enormous cock. It dangled, free, between his thighs. Its size was like nothing Betty had ever seen, a long thick rubbery beast. A carmel colored rod that Betty realized was not yet hard.

Betty sat back, hands trembled, caused by a weird mix of feelings. Never finding black men very attractive, Betty was almost confused by her thoughts. Unconscious, Isaac had no concept of what was about to befall him. It was almost magical the way his cock drew her lust. It was such a verile symbol of a mans sexual power and Betty found herself instantly yearning to touch him, to taste him. To feel his enormity INSIDE HER!

Her long repressed libido bubbled to the surface of her concious mind. She liked to look at men, she loved the touch of a man, she loved the feel of a man-but in a very lewd way. She was unlike her friends and peers. Always sexually adventurous she was never given the outlet to explore some of these most secret desires. It was this carnal curiosity that grabbed hold of Betty’s logic at this moment.

Betty tried to shake off these most forbidden thoughts, but to no avail. So for a moment that stretched into forever, Betty sunk to an unconscious Isaac’s side. Her small white hands reached for Isaac’s swelling manhood. The broad head of his cock distended further, responding to her touch. Slowly, Betty summoned the courage to smooth her hand up and down his large black member. It grew hard so quickly, it surprised Betty.

Doing the same for her husband took longer and brought out significantly smaller size. Fondling Isaac Betty guessed he was easily twice the size of her husband. Absently, Betty licked her lips, already savoring what he must taste like. With out halting, Betty licked the tip of Isaac’s enormous hard cock, at full size her fingers couldn’t encircle him.

Hand dwarfed by his magnificent ebony tool. With lips stretching, Betty engulfed Isaac’s cock. Trying to do like she used to for her husband, Betty found sucking Isaac difficult. Her heart pounded in a thrill of sucking this black mans immense dick. Slowly, and for the first time ever, Betty found her pussy lips swelling and growing wet. Trying not to gag, Betty continued with the mouth full, hoping this would wake the gentle young man from his unknowing state. It did.

An excruciating pain in his head quickly ebbed, when Isaac regained consciousness. His mind and eyes still blurred, Isaac instantly discerned the extremely pleasurable feeling swallowing up his dick.

With mouth sealed tight to Isaac’s thick shaft, Betty relished the forbidden action she was carrying out. Head bobbing up and down, twisting slightly, letting Isaac’s cock swirl in her mouth, cheeks bulging with each down stroke. Saliva slicked his length, making Betty’s sensual labor easier.

Isaac awoke, stammering, "Please Betty, stop this isn’t right. You’re married."

Betty pulled her mouth off Isaac, string of saliva from her lips to his bulbous head. She looked up at Isaac, a dreamy almost sad look in his eyes.

"I’m sorry Isaac. If you want me to stop I will." Betty apologized, wiping moisture from her glistening mouth. Though, she may have stopped oral pleasure, her fist pumped his cock slowly, keeping the beast erect.

Isaac fought a loosing battle of conscience against lust inside his head. Desperately Isaac looked down at Betty his sympathetic eyes begging Betty to continue, afraid to say yes or no.

An almost sad smile crossed Betty’s lips, knowing what Isaac was saying, without the tender young man uttering a word.

"Yes, I understand Isaac. Don’t be embarrassed. I want to do this for you."

Betty paused, blue eyes locked on the stiff member that swelled to a size like none other she’d seen, pointing defiantly into the air.

"It is amazing Isaac."

Breathless, Isaac’s head fell back as Betty continued. One hand kneaded his heavy brown sack that dangled at the root of his cock.

All Isaac could muster was a groan. His mind raced with the feeling of utter enjoyment, of a fantasy fulfilled, with a woman so beautiful and caring. He caught the view of the top of her blond head bobbing.

Betty got to her feet, as both her knees and mouth ached, staring at his length. She grinned devilishly, at once infatuated with this young black man and his urgent hard cock.

Unsure of what was going to happen next, Isaac watched in amazement as Betty, tossing back her thick golden locks, began to unbutton her straining gray blouse.

Ksee1971
Ksee1971
22 Followers
12