An Act of Erotic Kindness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like big breasts Isaac?"

Her question begot an eager nod from Isaac.

"I thought so." Betty smiled sweetly.

Slowly, Betty undid the buttons of her rayon blouse, revealing her pale globes suspended in a stark white bra.

"Oh my," Isaac gawked, his body at once lip and erect. Never had he seen such breasts. Perfectly large.

Reaching behind her back, Betty released the clasp holding her bra on. With a simple move, her large, firm breasts hung free. They swayed gently under their own weight.

If possible, Isaac’s eyes widened further. Betty smiled again at his reaction, running her hands under her breasts, tracing the thorn hard nipples and dark pink aereolas, cupping them again. Her stomach was flat, skin was silky smooth to the touch. Isaac had never seen such flawless milky white skin.

Next, and more seductively, Betty dropped her skirt. Falling, it rung her ankles. Her hips flared out, with firm thighs stretching down. Isaac broke his glare on her breasts to stare at the tight silk panties that clothed her crotch. A wet spot grew, revealing a dark blond mound beneath, labia swelled. Never had Betty been this excited by a man ever touching her.

Kicking her clothes away, Betty stood for Isaac to see, and he did drink her beauty in. His fist now worked on maintaining his erection. That vision alone turned Betty on even more. A verile young man masterbating to her. Still shy, Betty left her panties on. Betty fingers slipped inside her panties, touching the moist mound underneath. Pubic hair sticky with her excitement. Isaac watched her hand through the silk, fingers squirming into that warm moist slit. Her hips itched back and forth slowly, knees parting slightly as she stood, trying to get deeper.

Biting her lip, Betty sighed, then looked into Isaac’s deep brown eyes.

"Isaac will you make love to me?"

Isaac’s mind cried out in exhalation. Dying of happiness.

" For just tonight?" He asked in an almost childlike voice.

Betty shook her head, stepping forward, swinging a leg to straddle his lap.

"Until your husband comes home?" Isaac asked again.

Closer still, Betty nibbled his ear lobe, making his cock jerk, slapping against the inside of her thigh. Betty moaned at the feel of his hot cock brushing her thigh. Isaac’s large hands rose to palm the firm globes. Betty leaned forward further, letting Isaac bury his face between the spheres. While Isaac suckled her nipples, Betty caressed his head. Eyes closed, imagination run wild, Betty was already in ecstasy.

Then in the background came the echo of an practice air raid siren, filtering down to Betty’s basement apartment. As Betty stretched to turn out the lamp, her pendulous breasts fell on Isaac’s face smothering him in an aroma of pearly flesh. Now in the dark, bodies barely touching and warm whispers connecting them. Now in the dark, skin color did not matter. All senses became mute, now touch and the feeling of a man entering a woman would speak more profoundly.

Betty lifted her weight from Isaac’s lap while grasping his hot thickness.

"Isaac be gentle with me. It’s been so long and you are so much bigger than my husband." Betty waited, pulling her damp panties aiside, finger trembling. Never had Betty sunk so deeply in the seat of passion.

Her hot whisper bathed Isaac’s face.

"I will."

Gingerly, in a slow nudge, Betty lowered herself onto Isaac’s thick cock. Betty let out a loud groan, straining to take him inside. His mighty prick made her feel like a virgin again as it stretched her tight pussy. The veins of his cock pulsed, Betty could feel every one of them running it’s length.

Betty couldn’t believe she had fallen, instantly and utterly, for a black man. But it was that pressure pounding inside her which reminded Betty what made this young black man so special. Betty knew Isaac would be her one great sexually gratifying sin of her life.

Betty’s body trembled as Isaac’s pole disappeared deeper still. Then Betty let go and sunk down, taking all of Isaac.Unable to contain herself, and worried not of what her neighbors would hear, Betty let out a mighty scream of gratification as the first orgasms of her life rippled inside.

Her pussy shuttered in waves as Isaac thrust up, pounding her up and down, large breasts bouncing. She groaned and gasped in short breaths. Slowly, the pair began to find that erotic rhythm. Isaac face became awash with the grimace of pleasure. Veins in his neck popping out. But before their voices were muted by ecstasy, Betty leaned forward, grunting a whisper into Isaac’s ear.

"Isaac will you make love to me?"

"More than once?" Isaac asked back.

Betty sunk down again, a blissful pain crashing inside. Tossing her head back, Betty yelled out into the still night.

"Forever!"

12