An Act Of Kindness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing my way up her body slowly and stopping at each breast again I let my excitement brush across her now soaked heaven. This was more teasing than she could handle and she pulled me up to her kissing me fully on the lips running her tongue around my mouth. This almost put me in an embarrassing situation as she had me as excited as I could ever remember being. She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes and I knew what they were saying. I entered her and could not remember a sweeter feeling in the entire world.

Moving slow as not to end this to soon she started to quicken the bucking of her hips after only a few seconds. It was not long before I could feel the pressure building up into me and I knew the end was near. She grabbed my head and kissed me once again with more passion than the previous ones. I felt her tighten around me and her groans escaped her as I reached my limit also finally releasing all my passion into her.

I collapsed onto her to catch my breath. No words had been said the entire time. No words had been necessary and we both knew it. I rose up after a minute and was shocked to see tears on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing is wrong you fool," she said kissing my nose. "I have never felt more beautiful or loved in my entire life. Thank you" she finished as more tears started to come.

Then I realized that I had a few tears of my own. I had finally moved into a new stage of my life and I knew with Cathy that Kerry would approve.

It was only two months after that, that we got married. It was a beautiful wedding and neither of us had ever been happier. Cathy insisted we get married on the same day that Kerry and me had gotten married. She said she knew Kerry would always be in my heart and that was all right with her. This was her way of thanking Kerry for letting go of my heart I think and allowing me to move on.

12