An Act of Kindness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were drenched with sweat as our cum was everywhere. I leaned back on my arms and allowed for our bodily fluids to drain into each other as we became forever sexually connected. We both were motionless as the tremendous orgasms raptured our bodies. You could have heard a pindrop as it was obvious that this was a magical sexual encounter. We were breathing heavy as finally Tamara spoke out. She cried out for the desk clerk to do something. He watched in a jealous awe as I was slowly pulled off a mountainous black cock. Cum was dripping from my shredded snatch as his black manhood shined. He told the desk clerk that everything was alright as he quickly threw me my clothes. I dressed as he explained to the desk clerk to allow me to get in my car before he untied his hysterical wife. The desk clerk was too stunned by the events to object. He told me that the roads were clear and I took that as the go ahead to get the hell out of there. I could hear Tamara scream as I exited the hotel. I got in my car and drove home. I couldn't believe what I had done. It was so not like me. I vowed to put it behind me and never tell a soul. Things were back to normal when I got home. I gave birth about three weeks later to a beautiful baby girl and we lived happily ever after. The only thing I have left to remind me of the adventure was the 13 inch black dildo called "king kong" that I bought as soon as I had a chance.

12