An Adopted Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers

"It's late, I think I'm ready to go home. I can drop you off at your place," she said.

"OK." I didn't want this night to end, but didn't want to push her away either. I could tell she was uncomfortable about something.

We left the bar and got into her car, she put the top back down. I placed my hand on her knee before she started the car. Sally's head turned as I reached over and kissed her. Our kiss lingered, and became passionate, our tongues touched. I reached for her breast, cupping it as we kissed. Her hand settled on my thigh, resting against my growing erection, her little finger grazing my shaft.

Her breathing was heavy, I slid my hand beneath the material of her blouse, then under her bra, finding her stiff nipple. Her tit was full and firm, yet had a natural sag, my cock swelled. Her hand found my cock, she outlined the shape of it, then gripped it firmly.

The parking lot was dark, with very few cars. She unbuttoned my jeans, then unzipped the fly. She reached in, freeing my stiff cock, stroking me to a full erection, my cock standing at attention. I continued caressing her breast, our kiss now passionate and wet, tongues exploring. I lifted her bra above her tits, exposing both. They were spectacular, natural breasts.

I sat back, using both hands to remove her blouse, then her bra. Her tits were unbelievable, firm and full, perfect. I leaned in, taking her nipple in my mouth, caressing the other. Her hand was sliding up and down the length of my shaft, her thumb stopping to smear my pre-cum around the head.

"I think we better stop now," Sally said, her chest heaving as I sucked her tit.

I sat up. "Now? Lets go to your place."

"I don't think so, we've really taken this too far already. I'd like to but it's just wrong. I'm old enough to be your mother and we just met. I like you, but let's wait.

"If that's what you want," I said, pouting, my hand still fondling her breast.

"I feel so mean, doing this to you." Her hand grasped my cock again, it was still throbbing and oozing. "You are such a sexy man, but I've never been with anyone so young. It's been a long time since I've been with a man."

Her hand slid up and down my cock again, stroking me. She reached over with her other hand too, both now stroking and twisting it.

"I don't want you to be too disappointed," she said.

She reached into her glove box, removing a small box of tissues and resumed stroking me. Her pace quickened, her hands masterfully twisted and stroked my cock. I felt my surge building, pushing upward and shooting my first load of cum. She caught my milky semen with the tissues, stroking me with her other hand. I grunted and pushed upward and exploded again, my cock surged, swelled and erupted many times as she jerked me off

She kept stroking until she squeezed the final drops from me and My ass settled back into the seat..

Sally wiped my cock clean of semen and sat back. "I'm sorry I couldn't do more, it just wouldn't be right. We shouldn't have gone this far. I wanted you, I really did."

We zipped, buttoned and buckled up, then drove to my place. We sat in the car and talked for a bit.

"I had a son when I was very young, but gave him up for adoption. Every time I look at you, I think of him. He would have been about your age, he had your eyes," Sally said, making me wonder. "I just didn't feel right. I've cried many nights thinking about the son I gave away."

"Where and when did you have him and why did you give him up?"

"I gave him up because I was only in high school when I had him and couldn't give him the life he deserved. I put him up for adoption to a wealthy family. He was born on November twelfth, nineteen eighty six in Tampa.

My jaw dropped, I couldn't speak. What were the chances?

"You look like you've seen a ghost," Sally said. "What's wrong? Are you that mad at me?"

"Do you remember the name of the family who adopted him?" I asked, fearing her answer.

"Of course. Their last name was Johnson, they lived in Boston."

"Oh my God, you're my mother!"

"What? What are you talking about?" Sally sat up straight, her eyes wide, tears forming.

"That's my last name and my birthday!"

"Impossible! It, it can't be."

I invited Sally in to my place, we talked for hours. She was indeed my mother. Thank God we didn't go any further! At least I now know who my biological parents are and that I have a half sister. My mother and I feel guilty about taking things as far as we did, not knowing our true relationship.

Mom is still a hot, sexy woman. We have a close relationship and I got to meet my sister, I love them both dearly. It's a damn good thing I hadn't met my sister first, she's as sexy as Mom. She introduced me to many of her cute friends who I ended up going out with, many times going on double dates with her.

I am so glad that Mom had more restraint than I, or I would have had sex with her that night. I guess a Mother's intuition is very strong, she knew something was wrong about us being together in a sexual way. I wonder what that night would have been like if she hadn't stopped us. I bet it would have been magical, most likely the best sex of my life.

I'll never forget the day I met my mother, and my instant attraction to her, how bad I wanted to fuck her and how close we came to doing it. She gave me one hell of a hand job and had the nicest tits I've ever seen. I still think of her in a sexual way, often, when she wears something revealing. Many of my friends do too, a few have even taken her out. I've never asked any of them if they had fucked her, I guess I couldn't take knowing what could have been.

dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers
12