An Adult Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cornerboi
cornerboi
21 Followers

You reach down and pick up the strap, and tell me to put my hands back behind my head. I have seen this look before and it doesn't bode well for me.

"Present that cock," You order, and I lean backwards slightly.

You bring the strap down with considerable force on my defenseless cock, making it bob and weave. my knees buckle, and a fresh round of tears stings my eyes.

"Right hand out" You demand.

I pull my right hand from behind my head and place my hand straight out. I support my elbow with my left hand. You bring the strap down with equal force on the palm of my hand, and my fingers curl back to protect it.

"Make that worthless cock hard again," You order, and I once again take my wounded member into my now stinging hand. Again you take me to a point just before orgasm and tell me to stop.

"Hands behind your head, and present."

Four more times the strap falls on my cock and hand as I writhe in pain, and three more times I am required to "make it hard again."

I am dissolved in tears, blubbering, by the time you are through. You look at me and decide that perhaps I have been beaten enough for now.

You reach down among my toys and pick up my chastity device, and hand it to me.

"Put it on," is all you say to me.

Mother watches with interest as I lube my now flaccid, and bruised cock allowing me to insert it in the tube. I place the ring around my balls and close the lock. I can no longer even touch my cock and I will be sitting down even to pee until the device comes off.

"Keys," You demand, and after I present them, you place them securely in your purse.

Again you grab me by the ear, pulling me close to your face and whisper,

"Listen to me, you worthless faggot. I am going home, and I will be very disappointed if I hear even one more complaint about you for the rest of your stay here. You are already in deep trouble with me. You will obey your mother, without question, and you will do everything she asks of you."

Your scent is powerful and I am intoxicated.

"Now, pick up your toys, arrange them neatly in the suitcase, and then go to your room. I do not want to hear another sniveling word out of you."

As I bend to perform the task you have set for me I realize the butt plug is still in my ass, but I know it is probably better not to mention it. I close the case, stand up, and walk to the stairs. As I climb them I realize that you have taken both keys for my chastity device. I have never worn it for longer than a few hours and it may be a month, at least, until I would see You again.

This is going to be interesting...

cornerboi
cornerboi
21 Followers
12