An Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I saw that Kim still sported this huge erection, dripping copiously now. All that love juice was going to waste. I fixed that by clamping my mouth over the leaking head and started sucking her again. I put my hand around the base and jacked in time with my sucking action. Kim was about to get as good a cum as I had just enjoyed. I intended to make sure of that.

I worked her and focused my attention on her body. I saw her balls pull up even tighter and her moans become louder. The sweet love juice in my mouth was a steady stream being pulled out of her by the vacuum of my mouth. I squeezed my hand tightly around the shaft and cupped her balls with the other hand, gently squeezing them and pulling them back from her shaft.

Even as I did these things to slow down the arrival of her climax, I sucked that much harder. Her moans became screams and I felt the spasms in her sack and up the shaft under my fist. Cum shot into my mouth. It was scalding hot. It was tangy and there was a ton of it. She shot glob after glob of hot sperm into my mouth. I sucked it all down and tried to get more. Kim arched high off the bed with the intensity of this orgasm pumping my mouth full again and again. Finally, when I sensed she was over the peak and coming down the other side. I stopped swallowing and held the last of her juice in my mouth.

I let her down gently and then turned my attention to kissing her and pushing this load of cum into her mouth. She had done that to me and I enjoyed returning the favor. We played with the cum, enjoying its salty taste. By the time, the treat was gone, I noticed that Kim was playing with my erection. Wow, I was hard again and it hadn't even been half an hour since my blast. God, I was so hot too.

"Honey, seems you are ready for another shot. How do you want it this time?" Kim asked.

I knew exactly what I wanted and I told her. "Kim, lie down on your back." I swung a leg over Kim's stomach and positioned my cock in her incredible cleavage. Then I squeezed her tits over it and started fucking away.

Kim caught on fast and gave my knob a suck each time I stroked toward her mouth. It was amazing to me. My cock was not only hard, but I knew that I was on the verge of cumming again so soon. I had never been this hot before. Kim was special and I loved it. It thrilled me, and excited me. She eagerly licked and sucked and played with my knob as my shaft slid easily up and down between her tits. My fingers squeezed and massaged her nipples until they were as hard as I was.

My urges built fast and I felt the familiar beginning tingles of another orgasm. I aimed my cock right at Kim's mouth. I knew she'd want to catch as much of my treat as possible. Her tits felt like heaven rubbing against my shaft. The tingles quickly rose to a fever pitch and cum gushed from my raging organ. I sprayed Kim's face with my sperm.

With her mouth open and her tongue swishing around, she caught spurt after spurt of my love juice. My climax was so intense I thought I'd pass out. Somehow I managed to maintain my strokes as Kim grabbed my knob and held it within her mouth as the last of my seed poured into her. Finally, I relaxed as the climax ebbed and slowly lowered myself to the bed.

The End (or is it?)

12