An Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she raised one arm, searching for him. "Tank? Tank, I need a kiss."

He leaned over to kiss her cheek as her arm went around his neck. He was so off balance when she jerked her arm he tumbled to the bed, half on top of her and heard her giggle. "Sleep with me."

"Good Lord, woman," he rolled off her and raised himself up on one elbow. "Where did you learn that trick?"

"I have brothers. They don't want to hurt me, but I don't care if I hurt them." She giggled again and raised her head to kiss him. "Are you going to wear that suit to bed?"

"You're not half as drunk as you wanted me to think, are you?"

"No-o-o, but I am thirsty."

"Water, right?"

"Yes, just plain water please, it lessens the hangover."

"Who taught you to drink?"

"Brothers, remember?"

He stood to begin taking his clothes off and watched her wiggle until she tossed one stocking at him, followed by more wiggling and a second stocking. He seemed to recall she was wearing a very sheer thong and waited a moment to see if it followed. When there was no more movement, he was stripped down to his boxers so he went to the bathroom and returned with two glasses of water. She drank one and took the other, drank half of it, and put it on the nightstand before she rolled over to the middle of the bed, making room for him beside her.

He knew she was looking at him. Her eyes went from his face down to the tent his stiff cock made inside his shorts.

He placed his pillow against the headboard and leaned back, half sitting and half lying down.

Cassandra threaded her fingers through the hair at the top of his chest, "Hum-m-m, I like this."

"The men in your family ..."

"Hair on top and around their big cocks, but that's about all."

"How do you know ..." He jerked when her hand slipped down and inside his underwear to wrap around his own.

"Oh, I know. Dad and my oldest brother hang down the left side, just like yours does, and the others are right handed." She was giggling again as she slowly stroked him. She'd had just enough to drink to lower her normal restraint, giving her the boldness to act as she would never have dared when sober.

"Stop that," he placed his hand on hers, although the bedcovers kept him from holding her hand still.

"Why? You like it."

"How do you know?"

"You're getting harder." Her hand reached down and stroked from the base of his cock all the way to the tip then her thumb brushed across the end, spreading the small amount of pre-cum.

Before he knew what she was doing, she swung one leg over him and was sitting on his lap with her thumb in her mouth, her other hand adjusting him until he fit exactly where she wanted him. She looked at him from under her lashes and smiled.

"Now don't get mad, but we need to have a discussion."

"About what?" He was leery now. She had convinced him she was a total drunk, but was now clear-eyed and seemed to be in total control.

"You have looked at me sort of funny tonight. I don't mean funny, ha ha, but strangely, like you think you know me."

As if a light bulb had been switched on, he announced, without surprise, "You're Sandy, right?"

"Cassandra, actually. I'm not really sorry I didn't tell you earlier, and now I'm kind of glad I didn't. You would have left and I would have been at the mercy of those other men in the bar."

"What do you mean, at the mercy of those other men?" He had felt she knew nothing about the Midnight Lounge. Their conversations had not included any of the comments he'd heard from other women he met there.

Cassandra rested her cheek against Tank and tried to explain, "I was going to have an adventure."

Tank was silent as she told about her plans, her shopping, and her preparation. She wanted to know if she could seduce a man, a stranger, not a small town'boy' who might be afraid of her father or brothers. She couldn't try it at home, everyone knew her. Her father would find out. Some loud mouth would tell one of her brothers. Tank's sister, Helen, her step-mother, might even find out and Cassandra would never hear the end of it. Even though she was twenty-two, her parents would try to put her on some kind of house arrest.

As she talked, Tank's hands moved up and down her back, occasionally down far enough to cup under her bottom as if he could shape her to fit his hands. He was unaware he was touching her so intimately, he was simply soothing her as she talked about her embarrassment.

Cassandra continued with her explanation, saying that about the time he showed up in the bar she had gotten cold feet. She was going to finish her drink and go back to her room, read until she got sleepy and try to figure out why she hadn't been able to follow through with her plans.

"I'm not a virgin, Tank. I haven't been with that many men, but none of them 'rang my bell.' My best friend says she's only been with one man who adequately scratched her itch. I wanted to get my itch scratched."

Tank groaned. He took a deep breath, put his head back and groaned again. It was a deep guttural, animal sound.

"Please. Please Tank, let me finish.

"I've always been the little rich girl. Older men take off their hats and speak pleasantly to me. Men younger than that are married and I'm not going to ... well, I'm just not. Any man under thirty who speaks to me does so while he looks around for one of my brothers to pounce on him."

"Do you have any idea how dangerous a game you were playing?"

"I didn't earlier, but I think I do now."

Tank was angry. "Any one of those men could have raped you. They could lure you to their room, gag you, tie you up, beat you, abuse you, and toss you away without a qualm."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize to me," his voice was just a little louder. "I'm probably not much better than the rest of them. If it's offered, I take it. When a woman comes on to me, I'm not going to say, 'Sorry, but you're not my type.' I'll try 'most any of them once."

"Why?"

"What the hell do you mean, why?" Tank's anger was continuing to grow.

"Exactly that. Why would you take any woman who offers? Don't you want that special someone? Aren't you searching for the mate of a lifetime everyone wants?"

He spoke before he thought, "No, because I can't have the one I want."

"Why not?"

"Because you're too young, dammit."

Both of them moved. Her hands were on his cheeks. His hands held her head. Their kiss was hard, passionate, wet, growing in intensity, and then turned gentle. His arms held her to him. She rested her weight against him. He tasted the salt of her tears and feared she could feel his own.

Cassandra rested her forehead against his neck, this time knowing she could feel his pulse. His arms wrapped around her, holding her gently but firmly, his hands moving to soothe her while his cheek rested against her soft hair.

"Oh, Baby. I promised your father I wouldn't do this."

"I know."

"You knew?" Cassandra heard the shock in his voice and felt the stiffening of his body.

"I heard part of the discussion and ran away to my room. I was crying. I didn't want you to leave. I loved you. Maybe it was puppy love, but I knew I loved you."

Cassandra was a little frightened about what Tank would think when she told him, but she had vowed, if she ever had the opportunity, she would tell him the truth.

His voice was full of regret, "You were so young."

"You never came back, not even for a visit. All I could do was dream about you." More truth, she wanted him to know.

"I couldn't come back. I managed to leave once. I feared I wouldn't make it the next time."

"I used to ask Daddy why you quit. I wanted to know where you were, but he acted like it wasn't something I should know, like maybe you were in hiding.

"I also know that he pretended to Helen that he was so angry with you that he would never see you again. One time I heard him talking to you on the telephone. He was laughing. I could hear you laughing on the speaker phone. As soon as he saw me he picked up the receiver and pretended he was having a conversation with someone else, calling you Bradley."

"That is my name, you know. I didn't ask about you. I didn't dare. He would mention you, working it into the conversation. Giving me little bits and pieces of what was going on in your life."

For a few minutes their kisses were sweet, lips touching gently without the previous fervor. Words seemed unnecessary. The two held each other. Her body fit with his perfectly. He felt her movement, luscious breasts soft and yielding against him. Only the thinnest of material prevented her most intimate part from touching his. The heat was building, her wetness growing. It caused a resurgence of his erection which had begun to soften while they talked of their years apart.

Her breathing was fast, almost panting, until he pulled away from her mouth and pushed her head to rest on his shoulder. She heard the gentle thud when his head sank back against the headboard. She chuckled and he did too.

"I was in your office today." Cassandra could barely say the words. "I didn't know it at the time. I'm not sure what I would have done if I had known--made a fool of myself probably."

"He didn't tell me he was sending the papers with you, he just said he'd send them by courier. He said I should review them, sleep on them if I felt I must and sign those I agreed with."

"You don't think ...?"

"I don't know what to think. The only thing I know, at this moment, is that I need to leave before I can't."

"No."

"Ca-a-ass, don't make this so difficult for me."

"I'm not an underage Sandy any more? Okay, so I'm not twenty-five, as Daddy keeps telling me, but I can make decisions for myself."

He put his hands under her arms and began to lift her, trying to swing his legs off the side of the bed.

Her arms went around his neck holding herself to him. "No, Tank, no."

His shout covered his own frustration, "What, Cass? I don't know what you want from me?"

"Make love to me."

"No, you're too young. Don't you understand? I'm old enough to be your father."

She had finally allowed her own anger to build up to a level that caused her to say more than she should. In desperation, if she had to, she would beg.

"But you're not my father. So what the hell, just fuck me." She tried to kiss him but he held her back. "If this is the only chance I get, and that's all I can have, I'll take it. Fuck me."

Perception of what is important in life comes at you in a moment, not in a flash of light, nor in the sounds of cymbals crashing. Clarity overwhelms your consciousness, telling you that whatever you have done before is of no importance, but what you will do in the next moment is of great importance.

He slammed her back on the bed and was leaning over her, his voice raised with his anger, "Don't use that word. You're not a drunk in a bar looking for a quick lay. You're not a player."

"That's what I was going to do tonight. If I couldn't have you, I'd take all the others, one at a time." Her boldness frightened even her, she was reckless. "You're here first, so fuck me."

With an angry growl he reached between them, pushed his shorts down and jerked at her thong, only managing to break one side, but it was enough. His cock was pushing into her as he demanded, "Mine. Got it? Mine."

He pushed in and pulled back until his cock was almost out of her then he pushed again, deeper. "None of those other men will ever touch this. It's mine."

Cassandra raised her chin, her head went back and she closed her eyes. Perhaps if she didn't have to see him she could pretend he wanted this as much as she did and wasn't acting out of anger.

Tank bounced the bed with his hands near her shoulders, "No," he demanded. "Don't close your eyes. You look at me. Look at me Sandy. Feel me inside you."

Concentrating on what he was doing, he watched her expression as he pulled back, his cock almost out of her and then he pushed against her only an inch or two, back out that much and then in again, teasing her, allowing her to feel him. Slowly he slid all the way inside until he felt himself bump against her cervix. Cassandra gasped and exhaled.

He bumped again and started to withdraw. Her hands went around him and slid down to his hips pushing against him as he entered her, moving as slowly as he dared, feeling every ridge and change of texture inside her. It had been many years, since he had truly enjoyed the feel of being inside a woman.

He'd had his affairs, one-night stands, and disastrous relationships. This was something very different. This was making love. This was the feeling poets wrote about, the songs lovers hummed, and the ecstasy of dreams.

He felt the flutters of her muscles, she was so close. Cass whimpered, she pleaded.

"Tank? Oh please, Tank, say something."

His muscles burned. The ache in his lower back presaged his own orgasmic high. Yet he wanted this glorious feeling to go on and on.

Her back arched, a red blush covered her chest and rose up her neck, then stained her cheeks. Her hips pounded the bed beneath them, almost dislodging him, yet he persisted. He would give her one more before he yielded.

A deep groan began inside her and rose to a shrill keening he would seek for the rest of his life. Her muscles squeezed. The pinch at the base of his cock grasped as he lost his rhythm, sporadically jerking against her, spending his cum deep within her. His own animalistic growl was added to the sounds she made.

He tried to relax, his breathing erratic as he held himself above her, regretting the softening cock that would slip from her wetness. She was panting, trying to take deep breaths, and then she was crying, tears rolling down the sides of her face, holding on to him with every ounce of strength she could manage.

"Sh-h-h, sh-h-h, Baby. It's okay." He finally managed to roll to the side pulling her into his arms. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I'm all right," she managed between breaths and sobs.

"It's all mixed up. Isn't it?" He held her, afraid if he let go he would awaken and realize it had been a dream.

"I shouldn't have ..." she tried to catch her breath. "I shouldn't have taunted ... I was mad ... afraid you didn't want me."

"I think you know different now."

"Yeah," her breath caught on a hiccup.

"It's okay, Cass. It's okay." Tank tried to soothe her.

"What are we going to do?" She wailed.

"I don't know about you, but I think we should go clean up, take a shower and then straighten out the mess we made of the bed."

"Okay," her breath caught on another hiccup.

"I imagine about the time we have all of that done, your father will be sitting at the table drinking his first cup of coffee."

"Oh my gawd."

"I think I'll call him and tell him, "Thanks for sending such a special courier to me." That'll just about make his day."

"Oh no, you wouldn't."

"You're damn right I will. I think it's what he expects. He told me to make certain I personally handed the papers to the courier."

Cassandra leaned back to see if the expression on Tank's face was serious. Content to know he was determined to end their separation, she melted against him. Tank could take care of her father. She had what she wanted.

His breath whispered through her hair, "Then I would very much like to hold you and make love to you for the rest of the night and most of tomorrow and as long as I can keep you here with me."

THE END