An Adventure for Them Both

Story Info
Rachel and Michael revive their sex life.
1.6k words
3.94
34.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The planning on this latest adventure had to go just perfectly," Rachel thought to herself. If Michael was to find out she had schemed to create this diversion he would be very upset with her. "The trick to making this believable was to have it come together," no pun intended, as Rachel giggled to herself, "naturally", she thought. Of course, finding just the right participants in this little fantasy was going to make it earth-shatteringly sexy.

Rachel and Michael had been married now for 5 years, and let's face it, sex had begun to be a routine. Remember the old joke about the pennies in the jar? Well, sex had become a once-a-week-on-Saturday-nights….boring and routine. For months now Rachel had worked on this particular scenario, going over every single nuance and set-up. She had also spent a long time picking out the partner she wanted with her. His name was Gary and he worked with Rachel in the Medical Center downtown. He, too, was a physical therapist; very active, single and just the kind of man Rachel enjoyed. Gary was 6'2" with broad shoulders, dark ebony skin, big hands and long legs. She honestly thought he would complement Michael, who at 6'6", dark hair, deep tan, and beautiful blue eyes was a sight to behold. Many a morning Rachel would awake before Michael and watch him sleeping, amazed that someone so beautiful, both inside and out, was hers to treasure.

Looking at the clock, Rachel realized it was already 3:30 and Gary would be at the house very shortly. Michael would be home by 5:00 and she wanted him to walk in and see his wife, his very proper, lady-wife, being fucked… and fucked hard by a black man. Rachel was almost delirious at the look she knew would cross her husband's face. Rachel started at the sound of the doorbell and a small smile curved her mouth, causing her dimples to deepen in her cheeks. Walking slowly to the door she opened it and leaned against the frame, openly running her eyes over Gary. He, in turn, couldn't seem to take his eyes off of Rachel…admiring her long, auburn hair, big green eyes, her 36DD tits, upthrust with nipples that were pink as cherries, her small waist curving down to an ass that seemed made for a man's hands on it and her long, long legs. Rachel was wearing a long, satin nightgown with wide straps that crossed against her naked back and a slit up the side to the top of her thigh. When she moved aside to allow him entry, Gary could see the shadow of her pussy.

"Damn, girl, you weren't joking. I've been watching you for months and jacking off in the bathroom at work, thinking of your tight, how pussy caressing my cock."

"Well, I hope you haven't been too "energetic" today….you're going to need your strength, and then some!" Rachel said with a smile.

As they walked back to the bedroom, Rachel made sure the living room light was on and the front door was unlocked….she didn't want Michael to waste any time in getting to the bedroom. Since he had no idea what lay in wait for him, she didn't want her husband, her lover, her best friend to miss anything…..absolutely anything!!

Gary followed her into the bedroom and swung her into his arms, sliding his hands down her sides and cupping her ass in his big hands. Rachel could feel his cock beginning to grow against her stomach and she trembled, knowing that her own fantasy and desires were going to be fulfilled. He began kissing her, sliding his tongue in to entwine with hers, all the while running his hands up and down her sides, cupping her ass. Rachel twined her arms around his neck, going up on tip-toes and rubbing her pussy against the burgeoning bulge in his pants. "Oh God, Gary… you feel so huge and hard!" Rachel removed his shirt as Gary slid his hands under her gown and removed it over her head. "Damn, Rachel….I knew you were hot, but you've got a body to fucking kill for!!!"

Sucking on his mouth and tongue, Rachel unbuttoned his jeans and reached her hand in to grasp his cock. It must have been 9" long and very thick. Taking a moment to look at what her hands could feel, she gasped at the beauty of the cock she held. Uncircumcised, it was huge and hard…pulsing in her grasp. Bending over, Rachel couldn't resist licking the head of it and sliding her mouth down to envelop this cock. Feeling bolder, Gary, ran his hands down to her pussy and began to circle her lips, wetting his fingers with her juices and rubbing her lips and lightly stroking her clit. Feeling as if her legs would give way, Rachel grasped Gary by the hand and led him to the king-sized bed. Laying him down, Rachel climbed between his legs and put her mouth back to work. Sucking slowly, she alternated her sucking with grasping the base of his cock in one hand and jerking him off while using her other hand between her own legs, stuffing as many fingers as she could into her pussy. She loved the feel of his cock, sliding in and out of her mouth, running her tongue over the head, sucking slowly and then faster and faster, feeling his nuts tighten.

"Uhhhhh….oh yeah, bitch, suck my cock. Lick it… it likes you, white bitch. You fucking cunt….make me cum….uhhhh, ummmm, oh baby, yeah just like that. Oh, here it comes, I'm going to cum. Ohhhhh…. yeah, bitch, swallow it you cunt…. ohhhhhh… uhhhhhh…. ummmmmm….OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Rachel swallowed every last drop of cum that shot from his big, black cock… loving the taste of it running down her throat. When his cock was limp and slipped from between her lips, she slid up his chest and straddled his face. Looking down at Gary, Rachel met his eyes, smiled, winked and said "You want to eat my pussy, don't you? I want to feel your tongue inside me, I want to cum on your face." Gary just pulled her more firmly onto his mouth and began licking her in long, slow strokes. Rachel could hear how wet she was…she could feel Gary licking and swallowing her fluid as it ran into his mouth. She reached down, grasped Gary's hands and placed them on her tits. His big hands began plucking her nipples, twisting them, making her bite down on her bottom lip, whimpering from the pleasure. Beginning to hump her pussy against Gary's mouth, Rachel heard a noise in the door and turned to look, knowing what she would see.

Michael stood in the doorway, still holding his briefcase, and drank in the sight of his gorgeous wife, straddling the face of her co-worker…her very black co-worker….as Michael's cock began to rise and thrust against the front of his pants. "Hi honey, you're home," Rachel said with a smile. At that point, Gary started sucking strongly on her clit, tweaking and pulling on her nipples as she bucked against his mouth and chin, grinding her pussy into his face. "Jesus, don't stopGary…I'm going to cum. OH..YES…. OHMIGOD…. FUCK… SUCK MY CLIT…. MAKE ME CUM…. OHHHHHH….. SHIT…. I'M COMING… I'M COMING… OHHHHHHH" Never in all the years that Rachel had known Michael had she seen him get so hard so fast as when he watched his wife come on Gary's face, watching her knees give out as she slumped down lying sideways, watching Gary savor the juices that still ran down his throat. In 2 minutes Michael had his clothes off and was on the bed, between Rachel's legs, thrusting into her and wrapping her thighs around his waist.

"Oh baby, you feel so good. You're hot, tight, wet… your pussy is so juicy. God, I can't wait to watch Gary pump you full of cum."

"Michael, lover…. Fuck me hard, babe! Oh, yeah, Oh God… you get me so hot, so fast! Oh My God… Oh Fuck… OHHHH! Keep pounding, lover… Harder… Faster…. Deeper… Oh Shit… Yes Yes Yes!!!"

As Michael hovered over her, pumping, straining, thrusting, pounding himself into her, curling his hands around her shoulders to hold her in place for his deep, powerful thrusts, Gary placed her hand around his cock and said "C'mon Rachel jerk me off… I want to come on your face. I want your husband to watch you make me come. Yeah, baby, just like that… tighter, faster…yeah….yeah…OH…yeah" Rachel knew it was only moments for Michael, she could hear his breathing, the harshness of it. Her legs were on his shoulders and he was pounding her pussy, she could feel him at the mouth of her womb. Feeling her own orgasm beginning, Rachel's pussy sucked her husband's cock while her hand flew along the length of Gary's.

"Rachel, oh god, Baby, I'm coming, honey! OHHH…YEAH…DAMN YOUR TIGHT…OH GOD…YES…I'M COMING…OH GOD..I'M COMING"

"That's it, Rachel, make me cum. Your hand feels so good! Watching your white hand on my big, black cock. Oh yeah, I'm coming… I'm coming" Gary shouted!

Rachel, feeling Michael spewing inside her and Gary's cum shooting on her chest and tits, felt her inner muscles swell and contract and came with a scream, groaning her ecstacy into her husband's neck as he lay on her.

Looking around, Rachel could see Michael, still sprawled heavily on top of her and Gary slumped contentedly against the headboard and gave a small smile of satisfaction. She knew it wouldn't take long for these 2 men to revive and she was looking forward to the rest of the evening. "Who knows?" she thought, "maybe I'll write about more of this??"