An Adventure in Minot Ch. 01

Story Info
Dee on the road.
2.8k words
8.3k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my annual trip to Canada, where my mother, a native Canadian, owned some property. We met up there each year to get away and do some necessary maintenance. It was also a great chance to be with my mother, who was getting on in years and lived too far from me for regular visits. So, I naturally looked forward to these trips north.

My husband seldom accompanied me on these trips, being involved with his work, though sadly, I hardly missed him. Although he was a decent and kind man, he was not emotionally present. That is to say, I felt emotionally abandoned. It was a family trait, having come from a rather cold upbringing. It went so far that we had not had sex in many years.

So, for reasons not of my making, my mind tended to wander toward forbidden fruit, and I had to be on guard of my own, "imagination". It didn't help that, though I was no longer a young woman, I was still attractive, as evidenced by the frequent long looks I got from men, and the occasional brash comment, or proposal. It all served to feed my loneliness, and desires.

So it stood when I stopped in Minot for the night. I checked into my hotel of choice about 6:30 in the evening. Normally I like to drive late into the night in order to cover more ground, but the vast stretches of highway in North Dakota would have me in the middle of nowhere by the time I was too tired to continue.

Check-in was ordinary in every way, but one. An attractive gentleman around my age was checking in at the same time, and though he tried to be subtle, seemed to be appraising me in a most appreciative way.

Of course, I took a long moment to do the same, and found myself looking in to piercing blue eyes. Eyes that spoke of a kind and gentle soul. I surprised myself by wondering idly if other aspects about him were "piercing". His balding pate was not unattractive, and his beard of white hair gave him a distinguished look. His smile made his blue eyes crinkle in a pleasing way, and the way he disarmingly made the young lady checking him in laugh, spoke volumes of his way with people.

He smiled at me and in passing, said "Good evening".

As he brushed past me on his way to the elevator, I felt a shiver of excitement. I hadn't felt such a tingle since... well, in a very long time. Thoughts of high school flashed through my mind. I barely blurted out my own "Good evening" as he pressed the elevator button.

Suddenly, I was eager to conclude my business at the front desk, and turned to the clerk. She interminably chatted, typed, stamped, stapled and fiddled while I stood, wanting to... what? I didn't even know. But when the elevator door opened, my blue-eyed stranger stepped in, and then he was gone. I was flushed with a feeling of loss.

"Knock it off!" I thought to myself. "What were you expecting?"

As I rounded the corner on my floor, I saw my attractive stranger just entering his room at the end of the hall, and when I located my room, I was pleased to find it was the suite adjoining his. At this point, I realized that I was acting like a dizzy adolescent, but the thrill I was feeling was refreshing, and stirred some youthful memories that I wanted to savor.

As I freshened up, I imagined him, just inches away through the wall. Foolish romantic notions came and went as I unpacked and prepared to go to dinner. Then I heard his door close. He was gone. Chiding myself for indulging in childish nonsense, I finished dressing and went down to the front desk. After inquiring about possible places to have a good meal, I was informed that the restaurant next door was as good or better than any in town, so I decided to walk.

Gourmet dining it wasn't, but neither was it Mac Donald's. I was seated in an acceptable location and decided to visit the salad bar. As I perused my options, I began to get an odd feeling of being watched. I glanced up and there he was, casually looking me over, appraising me. He noticed me noticing him, and smiled, returning to his task of building his own salad, but I could still detect a subtle glance in my direction from time to time.

I paused near the soup, deciding whether I wanted have some or just stick to a salad, when he spoke.

"They tell me the chowder is good here, if you like that sort of thing."

"Really? I may just try it later." I said.

He moved over next to me and we chatted a bit, sharing our opinion of the food, and presentation, etc. As we talked, though he was polite and charming, I felt his eyes as they seemed to surreptitiously examined me. And when he spoke, he looked directly into my eyes in a way that riveted my attention. He listened intently to my appraisal of the fare, so that it seemed that my every word was of great interest. Then, his plate obviously already filled, he smiled and excused himself before returning to his table.

Again, I had a feeling of loss as he disappeared around the corner. When I returned to my table, I was pleased to see that he was seated at the one next to it.

He saw me heading his direction and said "Why don't you join me? I would be so pleased to have your company."

His steely blue eyes seemed to cut right through me, sending that thrill up my spine once again.

I knew I shouldn't, but said "Thank you, I'd be glad to."

I set my salad down and moved my things to my new seat.

We sat and talked, and I discovered that he was on vacation. He was recently divorced and seeing the country on his own. He finally was able to visit the more interesting parts of the country without being rushed, or nagged, and was enjoying himself immensely, though it was a bit lonely. I told him of my annual trip to see my mother, and the Canadian countryside, etc. Reluctantly, I told him of the husband at home, though I didn't go into details.

He ordered wine for the two of us and we talked until it was quite late. During that time, my mind kept wandering... I kept imagining his hands caressing my skin, and wondered how his kisses tasted. I noticed that his gaze seemed to survey my body, from time to time, appreciatively taking measure of my form, and peering into my eyes as if he had spotted something of value in there.

I felt myself becoming aroused when his eyes lingered a bit long at my breasts, or when he casually touched my hand for emphasis. He easily drew laughter from me when he made some clever comment. I felt a powerful pull from his personality, and wondered how his ex could possibly allow him to escape.

Finally, we had stayed far later than either had planned, and he paid for both of our meals, leaving a generous tip. We strolled together back to the hotel, continuing our conversation. At one point, he found a reason to brush something from my cheek. His touch electrified me, and I wanted to hold his hand against my face. His hand lingered a bit longer than necessary, then he withdrew with a sigh.

He was surprised to find that we shared a suite. I could swear I could see the possibilities run through his head, but he shook them off and said goodnight. I closed my door with him still in the hallway, and wistfully imagined pulling him into my room.

I dressed for bed, wearing only a nightshirt and panties. Pulling back the blankets, I couldn't stop imagining him, standing on the other side of the adjoining door. What was he doing now? How did he look as he prepared for bed? And finally, What would he feel like moving inside of me? I was driving myself mad with these questions.

Suddenly, I heard a loud THUD next door. Without thinking, I rushed to our shared door and opened my side. I knocked loudly.

"George? Are you alright?" After a few seconds, his door opened.

He was wearing a robe, which he had apparently just thrown on that moment. He looked at me, almost dressed in my skimpy sleeping clothes, and reached out, taking my hand. Gracefully, he pulled me into his room, closing the door.

With one smooth motion, I found myself in a deep kiss, his mouth pulling me in deeper with every passing second. His arms encircled me and drew me close. Rather than push him away, my arms reached up around his neck, and I returned his wonderful kiss. I was on my tiptoes, pressing myself into him, lust suddenly filling my heart.

His left hand was on the small of my back, pulling me closer. I could feel him stiffen between us, and my body responded. My insides rearranged in anticipation of receiving him. His right hand found its way between my legs, and his fingers rubbed against the soft cotton, bringing my blood to a boil.

Suddenly, I was aware of where I had placed myself, and started to withdraw. But he did not release me.

"Dee" he said, "come to me".

His eyes pierced my soul, and I was mesmerized. His voice commanded my heart, and I was conquered. I started to speak, but only stammered as he took my hand and led me to his bed. I didn't protest as he took the hem of my shirt and lifted. I lifted my arms, allowing him to lift it clear of my body.

I stood before him in only my panties. My breasts were his to admire, which he did. He bent over and took one nipple into his mouth, and expertly teased. I groaned at the pleasure of it. His hand cupped my bottom and held me close as he suckled at my breast. My eyes closed involuntarily as I gave in to his ministrations. Helplessly, I just stood and moaned with pleasure.

I absently realized that he had pulled my panties down to my ankles. I tried to stop the momentum that I had allowed to build, but as I started to speak he held a single finger to my lips and said simply "Shhhhh".

I looked into those magical eyes and melted. I was nude before him, and he owned me. He led me to his bed and let his robe fall. My focus immediately went to the rigid tool that he was clearly about to use on me. He was BIG. Not "ten inches", or "big around as my arm", but he had the equipment to boast about. The very thought brought a wetness to my pussy that guaranteed him easy progress. My body yearned for him, and I'm sure he could see the hunger in my eyes.

"Lie back on my bed" he stated simply, and I obeyed.

He lay next to me, and commanded "open you legs for me, Dee"

Without a thought, my knees spread like a morning flower. His left arm was behind my head, cradling me in a loving way, his hand emerging to rest on my left shoulder. His right hand gave my breast a gentle squeeze, then softly slid down between my thighs. He cupped my femininity, feeling the shape of my mound.

"Mmmmmmmmm" he said, then kissed me passionately, a kiss that I gladly returned.

His hand teased me for a full minute before his finger parted my soft petals. I groaned as he gently ran one finger, then two up the moistened slit that would soon be filled. Then he moved up. His finger found my clitoris and lovingly teased it, moving back and forth, then around, until he achieved the response he wanted from me. I groaned when he found my secret: the motion the satisfied me most, the one I used on myself, and he used it to enhance my pleasure.

Soon, my moans were steady and urgent, my hips bucking, trying to force him deeper. But he teased and teased, an evil grin on his face. Finally, he kissed my neck. The sudden distraction from his diddling caused my guard to drop completely, and I came... hard. My back arched off of the bed and I wet his hand with my abundant moisture. He didn't withdraw from his assault, but continued using my own secret against me. I began cumming in waves as he relentlessly frigged me with his talented finger.

Finally, I reached down and took his hand, pulling it up.

"Enough" I said "I can't take much more of that."

"But you can take SOME more" he grinned.

With a sudden twist of his wrist, the hand that held his, now was held by him, and he pressed it into his other, waiting hand. It all struck me as a premeditated move as I lay there at his mercy. He returned to my wet and ready pussy and continued to tease a few more orgasms from my writhing body. He kissed me eagerly as he did this, but I was too busy twisting and cumming to reciprocate. My body stiffened again and again as he forced one orgasm after another out of me.

I was a blithering mess when he finally whispered in my ear: "I'm going to fuck you now, Dee"

At those words, I felt a powerful arousal sweep over me, a desire that I had never experienced. That, in spite of the wrenching "torture" he had just put me through. Lustfully, I spread my legs wide, welcoming him in. It flashed across my mind that I was his willing slut, but I didn't care.

"Lift your knees up, wide" he commanded, and I again obeyed, eager to comply with this wonderful lover.

His cock head brushed against my opening and I groaned with impatience. Then he rubbed up and down over the very wet opening. I wanted to push myself forward, drawing him in. I raised my hips in the attempt.

With a swift, graceful motion, he slid into my pussy, going in about an inch. He withdrew, now partially moistened with my nectar, and lingered at the opening. I groaned and looked up into his eyes to find him smiling. He was teasing me! The bastard!

"Fuck me!" I said huskily.

"Now who could refuse such a request?" he smiled.

He kissed me deeply and pressed his cock home. I groaned as I felt him opening me up, stretching me, filling me. He began thrusting into me, then pulling completely out, only to thrust completely in. Each time, it felt like a new penetration. In no time at all, I was cumming again.

He possessed me over and over, his hands grasping my bottom, pulling me close. He pumped and fucked and drove me to heaven. Then, all too soon, his back arched and I felt him spurt his seed inside of me, and I came with him.

I held him close as he relaxed onto his elbows, holding his weight off of me. We shared another incredible kiss, both reluctant to break away. I locked my legs around his back, refusing to let him pull out of me.

Lovingly, he brushed the hair from my face and kissed my forehead, then my cheek, then my nose, then back to my mouth.

Then he whispered in my ear: "You were wonderful. I'd take you home with me if you'd let me. Is it reasonable to say 'I love you' after only six hours?"

With that, I wanted to cry. In a few hours I'd be on my way to Canada . Would I see him again? We lay together for half an hour, cooing and caressing, until he pulled me up onto my hands and knees. This time he entered me without teasing, taking me forcefully and purposefully. I came freely and often, until he once again spent himself in my womb. Oddly, I felt a deep satisfaction from him cumming... my gift to him, I suppose.

We spent the night together in his room, making love when the mood struck.

The next morning, after we had showered and packed, we met for breakfast. We lingered far longer than we should, neither wanting to say goodbye. But I had to move on. People were waiting for me. We exchanged e-mail addresses and cell phone numbers.

His last words to me were "I know where I'll be this time NEXT year".

Then, after a long lingering kiss, I drove on to Canada, tears in my eyes.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
I liked it, very good.

Nicely done. Leaves room for another story a year later. good plot and good writing.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tight Fittin' Jeans Ch. 00 Prologue Just a 'good ole boy's girl'.in Novels and Novellas
Beauty and The Beast A young woman finally realizes what she wants in life.in NonHuman
The Sun and The Moon AMBW 01: Flavor Short stories revolving around a shy woman and hotheaded man.in Interracial Love
A Time of Changes Following Heartbreak, Candice flees New York.in Romance
Meara and Oakley Ch. 01 "You were ignoring me."in Interracial Love
More Stories