An Adventure in Vegas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
461 Followers

After drawing in a deep, shaky breath, Joan grunted in a way that made every man and almost every woman in the room sigh in appreciation of her lust-filled cry. Reflexively arching her back, she immediately began to moan, relishing the stimulation Stephen was now inflicting on her, savoring the powerful waves of pleasure flowing directly from her clitoris right into the core of her body. Within seconds, due to the intensity of the stimulus, she found she needed to grip the leather couch with her hands to prevent herself from pulling away from Stephen's masterful tongue; barely registering how firmly he was holding her down to keep her from doing so even if she had tried.

Thrilled, Stephen continued to brush his tongue against Joan's swollen cherry, moving it in variable speed and direction to provide her with as much pleasure as he could; occasionally grunting himself from time to time due to the incredible taste of her juices and the blissful sounds of pleasure Joan was making as he continued working on her. Captivated how heavily her nectar flowed out of her sex as well, it didn't take long for him to increase the severity of his stimulus, doing so when he placed two of his fingers into his mouth before inserting them aggressively into her pink hole.

Feeling Stephen's fingers penetrating her, Joan reflexively cried out again, immediately closing her eyes as she began to slowly rock her pelvis back and forth to heighten the sensation of his fingers now gratifying her from the inside. After a few moments though, she suddenly remembered something he had requested of her a minute earlier. Opening her eyes, still very much relishing the stimulus her was giving her, her vision flashed around the room so she could look at all of the people around them, her eyes widening when she discovered a man who looked to be in his mid-forties was now sitting only a couple of feet away from her, the sight of him masturbating while he stared directly at her making her gasp.

Swallowing, feeling alarmed but also captivated that the man was sitting so close to her, she couldn't stop herself from looking directly at the man's hand slowly stroking his erection, her mouth falling open slightly when she fully absorbed that the gentleman possessed the thickest penis she had ever seen. When her eyes moved up the man's nicely toned body however, she suddenly found her vision locked with his own. Seeing him smile at her, his grin acknowledging their mutual presence, Joan could feel herself becoming overwhelmed with a level of titillation she had never experienced before, the sensation heightened that much more by the skilled stimulation Stephen was still providing her below. With her pulse racing even faster, she continued to stare at the stranger to her side, in a short period of time catching the way he increased the speed of his masturbation as his eyes broke away from her's so he could focus more on her body; the sight of his eyes eventually locking on Stephen's fingers sliding in and out of her sex making her unconsciously rock her pelvis back and forth with increasing vigor.

Within a minute or two though, sensing the level of lust she was feeling inside was about to boil over, Joan began to breathe even faster as she concentrated more readily on Stephen's curling finger now working on her G-spot and his tongue's work on her clitoris; the stimulation heightened that much more knowing instinctively that the stranger to her side was not only getting pleasure seeing her nakedness, but, even more so, was getting pleasure watching her having sex. Absorbing all of this, in wasn't long until she found herself needing to take in an extremely deep breath.

Crying out loudly a second later, welcoming the blissful sensation starting to surge through her entire body, she arched her back sharply before slamming it back down on the couch. Just as quickly, raising her feet into the air as she curled her toes, placing her hands on the back of Stephen's head so she could pull his face hard against her pussy in hopes of increasing the intensity of the orgasm that was now hitting her with full force; stars clouding her vision when it reached its peak.

Savoring Joan's nirvanic release, Stephen smiled as he watched her body spasm against the leather couch, his ears relishing her cries of ecstasy echoing through the room as he continued to flick his tongue against her swollen clitoris. Still thrusting his fingers deep inside her as well, his smile quickly turned into a wide grin when he became more attuned to how strongly her vaginal muscles were gripping his fingers; her secretions flowing so heavily out of her pink hole that her juices literally dripped off his fingers to the floor below.

Thrilled with the level of her explosion, the entire time she came, the entire time he worked to please her, Stephen felt intense joy knowing he was making Joan feel so good. Thrilled even more knowing without question that every one of his male friends in the room was right now desperately wishing he could be the one pleasing Joan this way himself; knowing too that each of them was probably praying for the chance to fuck her as well. And secretly, as her vaginal muscles continued to grip his fingers like a slippery vice, he hoped at least one of them might actually get the chance to do just that before the night was through.

In time, Stephen stopped stimulating Joan's pussy when he felt her pressing one of her hand's against his forehead, his familiarity with her letting him know that this was her way of telling him that her clitoris was becoming too sensitive for him to play with it anymore. Glancing up at her, he winced when he saw how heavily flushed she looked; pleased with himself that the drained yet postorgasmic glow now present on her face was all because of his doing.

Sitting back to take in the sight of her lying motionless on the couch, he felt a chill from the visual, loving how her perfect breasts rose up and down with her chest as she drew in steady, deep breaths to help herself recover from her climax; very much appreciating how she purposely left with her feet at the edge of the couch, leaving her knees bent and her thighs spread wide apart, her position allowing the most intimate part of her body to remain fully exposed to not only him but to every other person that was present in the room. Swallowing with excitement taking this in, admiring the exquisiteness of her beauty, it wasn't long until he felt another sharp chill realizing that, sooner or later, there was going to be a point in time this night when he would get the chance to place himself deep inside her. But, for know, he had other ambitions on his mind.

Motivated by these thoughts, after standing, Stephen sat down next to Joan on her right side. Enjoying the feel of her as he leaned close against her, he immediately began to run his hand up and down her body. As he slowly worked his way back and forth from her knee up to her neck, he felt electrified whenever his hand moved across her breast; the sensation becoming even stronger each time he brushed his fingers through her fine, neatly trimmed pubic hair. Soon though, as he continued to caress her body, he looked over to his friend who was still sitting on Joan's left, seeing that he was now touching himself more to maintain an erection then to please himself.

Hit with an idea, highly intrigued wondering exactly, if anywhere, it might lead, he said to Joan with his voice raised just enough so his friend could hear what he was saying, "You looked absolutely gorgeous when you exploded just now, sweetie! Did you enjoy it? Did I make you cum hard enough?"

Biting down on her bottom lip, Joan looked at Stephen with lazy eyes, very much enjoying the way he was touching her. Still relishing the euphoria following her orgasm, feeling relaxed after finally getting the release she had been craving for hours now, after drawing in a breath, she answered simply, "Yeah!"

Playing with her, Stephen said further, "Are you sure?"

Smiling softly, Joan replied, "Yeah! I'm sure!"

"Well, I hope you did!" Pausing for effect, he then said something he knew Joan would be completely unexpecting, "What do you think Eric? Do you think she's being honest? Do you think she came hard enough?"

Smiling, Eric almost laughed from his friend's question. Never stopping his hand's slow work on his penis, he replied, "It looked like she had a pretty good one to me! I agree with what you just said, she looked incredible! I almost lost it myself just sitting here watching her!"

Turning her head to look at Eric again, Joan was surprised that he had become a part of her and Stephen's conversation. In her postorgasmic haze, she had almost forgotten that he was still sitting only a few feet away from her. Alarmed, suddenly feeling self-conscious and exposed by the way her body was still positioned, she reflexively brought her knees together and placed her feet on the floor. Immediately though, fearful for some reason that her action might come off as being unfriendly, she looked at Eric and smiled, doing so in a way that silently told him she appreciated his compliment.

Smiling back at Joan, Eric said, "You really did look amazing! I really was close to cumming myself just watching you!"

Biting down on her lower lip again, Joan's eyes reflexively looked down at Eric's hand, once again taken aback by the incredible girth of his manhood.

Seeing what Joan was looking at, Stephen grinned. A few seconds later, saying, "He's got an impressive cock, doesn't he?"

Moaning, Joan felt butterflies, knowing full well that she had been caught staring at Eric's penis. Flustered, all she could do was stammer out, "Yeah...yeah it is!"

Chuckling, Stephen could easily see the curious wonder on Joan's face. Pushing her, not caring that he might be going to fast now, he then said, "Would you like to touch it?"

Looking at Stephen, Joan could tell he was serious. Hit by adrenaline, her body started to tingle again. Embarrassed that her nipples were becoming visibly erect from the hormone surge, she said nervously, "No! I shouldn't do that!"

Becoming more and more titillated as each second passed, Stephen continued to push her, "Are you sure? Look at it! I know you must be just a little bit curious knowing what something like that would feel like! I know Eric wouldn't mind!"

Feeling a lust-filled current beginning to run through her body again, the sensation becoming more pointed both in her nipples and her clitoris, Joan found she was not able to say or do anything. Not realizing her eyes were still locked in on Eric's erection, she felt tormented not knowing what to do. Part of her wanted to explore this stranger's manhood. But, another part of her, the part of her that was filled with the always-present remnants of her conservative upbringing was now screaming at her to do nothing at all.

Snapping her out of this conflict though, she heard Stephen say to her, "Go for it sweetie! I know there's a part of you that wants too! It would be a major turn on for me to see you do that!" After a quick pause, he then added, "And, again, I know for sure Eric wouldn't mind if you did! Just a little touch, that's all!" Pushing her even more, "Go for it!"

Feeling her body starting to shake more noticeably, Joan looked at Eric's face, silently looking to see whathewanted. Within seconds, hearing him say to her in response to what Stephen just said, "Absolutely!! She could do anything she wants to!" As he said this, he arched his back in a way that made his penis stand out more distinctly from his body.

Catching this, combined with the hunger she heard in Eric's voice when he spoke, Joan felt flattered that Eric so strongly wanted to be touched by her. Despite this though, she was also beginning to feel paralyzed again.

Seeing Joan was not able to move or say anything, liking how her face showed both arousal and fear, Stephen decided at that moment to take control of the situation. Never asking for her permission, he looked at Eric and said, "Come over here! Move closer to us!"

Shocked by Stephen's boldness, Joan could hear her conscious starting to scream at her to say "no", to tell Eric to stop. Even more, it suddenly dawned on her that, over the past few weeks, the only man she had truly thought of being intimate with, other then her husband that is, was Stephen. But now, as she watched this stranger starting to move closer to her, she didn't know what to do. The instant she felt the warmth of Eric's naked body lightly touching her own though, she knew what she wanted. For only the third time in her life, she felt nothing but hunger to explore another man's body.

For several awkward seconds though, she still found herself not able to do anything. Feeling her heart beating like a rabbit, she realized at that moment that she was so highly aroused again she felt like she was going to jump out of her skin; the sensation heightened even more when she watched breathlessly as Stephen grabbed her by her forearm, moving her arm until the palm of her hand came to rest directly on top of Eric's manhood.

Hearing Eric sigh the moment her hand touched his erection, Joan instantly felt another powerful adrenaline rush. Feeling empowered by his reaction, very much liking how her simple touch made him feel so good, after a moment of shyness passed she started to slowly run her hand up and down the length of his six-inch long shaft, titillated beyond words as she explored every single inch of his penis. Within a minute or two though, as her curiosity steadily grew, she adjusted her arm so she could grip his erection firmly in her hand; her adjustment making the head of his tool point straight up toward the ceiling as she began to stimulate him with steady, firm strokes; completely blown away as she did so that she was actually watching her own hand slide up and down a complete stranger's cock.

Grinning still sitting at Joan's side, Stephen closely studied Joan's face, seeing easily how the look of nervousness she had had a few moments earlier was now replaced by a look of curious delight. As she continued to explore his friend's erection, he started to run his hand up and down the length of her body once again, still loving the soft feel of her skin as he worked his way from her knee to her shoulder. Eventually, as he focused more and more on her breast, using his fingertips to playfully make her nipple become even more erect then it already was, he whispered into her ear, "Is it turning you on that your actually playing with another man's cock again, sweetie? Even more, is it turning you on that you're doing it while another man is touching you at the same time?"

Sighing, Joan shuttered as she absorbed Stephen's words. After biting down hard on her lower lip again, nothing but lust was present in her voice when she replied simply, "Yes!"

Sensing the growing tension in Joan's body after hearing what Stephen said to her, Eric opened his mouth to ease his breathing, needing to do so to fight back the urge of letting himself go. As his eyes danced between Joan's amazing body and her small hand gripping him as she pleased him, he remembered the moment he saw her for the first time that he wanted to play with her, desperately so. However, due to her stunning beauty, he thought Stephen was just showing off his latest conquest as he had done a couple of times before, making him believe he didn't have a chance with her. Now though, even as Joan played with his manhood, he could barely believe his luck, barely believe he was now sitting next to such a gorgeous, young woman. Immensely excited by such an unexpected turn of events, not able to keep his level of arousal under control, he knew what he was about to say could put an abrupt end to things but he did so anyway when he announced, "Your hand feels incredible! Part of me doesn't want you to stop because I know you can make me cum in another minute or two if you wanted me too! But..." Suddenly doubting if he should announce what he truly wanted to say to her, his unbridled lust swiftly got the best of him, making him say to her further, "But.... there's more of me that wants you to stop because I really want to explore your body, too! Every inch of you!"

Smiling devilishly, Stephen didn't miss a beat, intentionally adding fuel to the fire when he said, "Do you just want to touch her, Eric? Or, do you really want to fuck her?"

Absorbing Stephen's words, both Joan and Eric sighed. Instantly though, Joan's conscious screamed at her to say no again. Acting on this impulse, as she pulled her hand away from Eric's penis she spoke out reflexively, "I don't know! No! I don't think I can go that far!"

Even though he was expecting this, Stephen felt tormented on how he should best respond. Desperately, he wanted to push Joan as far as he could. Before he had a chance to say anything further however, he heard Eric say to her, "That's okay! I would really, really love to do that...but...I don't want to you to do anything that you wouldn't want too!"

Looking in Eric's eyes as he said this, Joan could see he was being genuine with his words and it worked well in making her feel a little less guarded. A few seconds later, as she watched him beginning to stroke his erection again, his eyes still locked with her's as he did so, for the second time she felt deeply flattered by what he was doing; knowing full well that the pleasure he was bringing upon himself was being heightened by his simple act of looking at her, his pleasure increasing simply by the fact that she was sitting completely naked right at his side.

With this awareness fueling her desire, she couldn't register how much she was being pushed when she heard Stephen say to her, "Are you sure you don't want to do anything, sweetie?" Pausing after saying this, Stephen quickly slid his right hand over the top of Joan's upper leg until his hand cupped her inner thigh. Pulling, he then proceeded to gently force her legs apart, spreading her thighs about four or five inches away from each other. Just as swiftly, he then pressed his hand firmly against her sex, making her wince when he started to tease her clitoris with his middle finger. Liking her reaction, surprised she had not yet responded to his question, let alone provided any resistance to his renewed fondling of her body so intimately down below, he added, "Look at his cock, sweetie!" After making sure her eyes were locking in on Eric's penis, he continued, "See how thick it is? Are you sure there's not a part of you that wants to feel something like that inside you? Find out first hand how good it might feel?"

Trembling visibly now, just like the last time she was with him, Joan had no idea why Stephen's words had such a powerful impact on her. The fact that she was so strongly attracted to him physically helped, but, unlike any other man had ever been able to, even her own husband, Stephen had a way of making her not only consider doing something she had never thought of doing before, he had a way of making her actually want too. Still though, despite this, trying to fight this power he had over her, attempting to stay strong, she said, "I shouldn't! I'm married! I shouldn't even be here! I shouldn't be sitting between two men completely naked like I am right now!" As she said this, she started to press her thighs back together.

Not relenting, Stephen boldly slid his finger deep into Joan's pussy, making her shudder and sigh. Grinning mischievously due to her response, he then said to her, "No! Youshouldbe here! What's happening right now is exactly why you came back here again, Joan! You're here again because there's a part of you that wants to do something even more intense then the last time you were here!" Pausing, swallowing to control his excitement, he continued, "I know one of the reason's why you came back here tonight was so you could be with me again! You have no idea how much I'm flattered by that, and trust me, that's going to happen! I promise you, I intend to fuck you even harder then the last time we were together! But, I also know something inside you has become unleashed! I can feel it!" Pausing again, after circling his finger against Joan's g-spot in an attempt to stimulate her just a little bit more, he added, "Listen to what your body is telling you! And, as far as your marriage goes, don't worry about your husband because he's shared with me that he wants you to do anything and everything you could possibly dream of doing! That's how much he loves you! That's how much he wants you to explore your sexuality! So, what you need to do now is let yourself go! Don't hold back! Unleash the passion that's inside you! If you want to play with Eric right now, then that's exactly what you should do! Believe me, I know I'd love to see you do that just as much as Brent would!"

sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
461 Followers
1...34567...9