An Adventure in Vegas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring at Joan, Stephen looked intoxicated, his voice shaking when he said, "I don't know!" As he looked hungrily into her eyes, he followed, "Would you let me do that?"

Feeling an extremely intense thrill, feeling a strong since of power over Stephen knowing she had control over what would happen next, after thinking for a brief moment, she purposely played a familiar game with him when she boldly replied with a shaky voice herself, "Are you asking me if you can cum on my face?"

Groaning, Stephen immediately answered, "Yeah! I want to explode all over your beautiful face!" Before his words were finished leaving his mouth, he was already starting to thrust his manhood in and out of Joan's pussy with increasing hunger. In a short period of time, holding her tightly with his hands as he pounded his way into her almost violently.

Moaning from the blissful pleasure, a part of her hoping they would never stop their heated fucking but knowing therewouldbe a next time, Joan forced herself to say to him, "Go ahead! Cum for me! I want you to feel as good as you've made me!" Uncontrollably, she then gasped with pure desire, feeling desperate for Stephen to experience the joy of release.

Hit with tunnel vision, Stephen said nothing the moment he knew couldn't go on any further. Withdrawing his penis from Joan's body, he pulled on her neck in a way that instructed her to kneel before him, thrilled beyond words when he saw her settle on her knees right in front of him. Reaching down and gripping a handful of her hair firmly but far from painfully, feeling ravenous with lust, feeling possessed, he started masturbating as fast as he could, soon crying out, "Open your mouth for me sweetheart! Please!"

Feeling just as hedonistic as Stephen was, Joan didn't hesitate for a second when she opened her mouth and held out her tongue, bracing herself by resting her hands on his thighs. The only thing she wanted at that moment was to feel Stephen explode; even more, she felt nothing but a primal craving to taste his cum.

Exploding, Stephen felt like he was going to pass out from the mind-blowing intensity of his release, feeling like he was being injected him with heroin as he watched his semen flying out of his tool, his thick seed landing in countless, long strands across Joan's amazing face; wincing when he saw large pools of his cum rapidly coating almost the entire surface of her delicious, pink tongue. When he finally finished, feeling like he had climaxed for an hour, he sighed as he studied the awesome beauty of his cream now gleaming on Joan's face. A few seconds later, knowing he would never forget what he was witnessing, he watched wide-eyed as Joan took back in her outstretched tongue, moaning when he watched her swallow every single drop of his cum that had landed in her mouth; feeling weak a short time later when she opened her mouth and playfully wiggled her tongue, seeing her giggle with pride from what she had just done.

Still savoring the salty taste of Stephen's semen in her mouth, Joan couldn't stop herself from softly laughing, doing so when she was hit with a feeling of empowerment mixed with an odd but welcomed sense of accomplishment that she was being a "bad girl", something she had secretly wanted to be many times in her life. Welcoming the emotion, as she started to run the pads of her thumbs over her clinched eyes to remove Stephen's cum, she suddenly felt him stepping away from her. Just as suddenly though, she felt someone grabbing her, feeling what she knew was another man almost throwing her into a sitting position on the couch before boldly placed himself between her legs, the man's aggression instantly alarming her both by the knowledge she couldn't yet open her eyes because of the burning sting she knew would come if Stephen's semen got in, but even more, she wasn't giving this person her consent to play with her. Because of this, she reflexively announced, "No! Please, not right now!" Before she could say anything further however, she was awashed with comforting joy when she heard a familiar voice say to her, "You're the most amazing, gorgeous, sexiest woman I know!"

After swiftly clearing Stephen's cum from her eyes, Joan opened them and smiled happily when she felt her husband sliding his penis into her body; sighing when she felt him starting to thrust his hips back and forth, welcoming the familiarity of his body in her's. Within seconds though, it dawned on her that Stephen's cum was still splattered all over her face. As she reached up with her hands so she could remove his fluids however, she felt a rush when she heard Brent say to her, "Leave it! You look so fucking beautiful! I can't believe what I saw you do tonight! Every second of it drove me absolutely crazy!"

Grunting when Brent began to slam his body into her wildly, Joan raised her feet into the air as she reached around his body with her hands, gripping his ass firmly so she could encourage his incoming thrusts. Soon, as she looked deep into her lover's eyes, whimpering, "I love you, baby!" Emphasizing this when she wrapped her legs around him, locking her ankles to keep him buried inside her.

Moaning, feeling every nerve in his body was about to fire, Brent replied, "I'll always be yours, Joan!"

Crying out in ecstasy a few seconds later, Brent began to cum, happily filling his wife's pussy with his seed; the visual of her face now sweaty, flushed and drenched with another man's cum giving him one of the most powerful orgasms he had ever experienced in his life.

For Joan, feeling Brent exploding inside her felt incredible. So much so, although it was not as strong as the other's she had had this night, she happily enjoyed yet another orgasm; loving more then anything that was she cumming pleasurably with her husband.

As Joan and Brent stared at each other lovingly after their release, each relishing not only the moment at hand but everything that had happened this incredible night, both began to laugh from embarrassment when they heard unexpected applause from all of the people who had been watching them. Both smiling at Stephen when he said to them, "You two are so much fun!" After a pause so all of them could continue savoring the moment, he eventually added, "This night's not over though! But first, how 'bout we slip away so we can take a shower before round two?"

To be continued....

1...456789