An Adventure with Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude you should ditch the bitch," Dustin commented after I explained the story.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"She might give you a disease or something."

I had never thought of that. That's why Dustin is great to have around. That bastard can see every angle of the pussy equation. "I can't ditch her until after you leave. We need a place to stay," I said.

Dustin laughed so hard that I had to hold the phone away from my ear, "dude, I know exactly how you can ditch her. Listen to this." I listened carefully as Dustin told me his dynamic plan.

The plan started that night when I asked Megan about her favorite fantasy. "I like to read erotic stories about incest," She admitted after a few hours of drinking.

"Holy shit, that's kinky," I replied to her confession.

"It's not that bad," she countered. "Name one of yours."

"I want to watch you fuck Dustin," I stated without hesitation.

The answer obviously took her by surprise. She didn't say anything for almost a minute.

"Do you really?" She asked finally.

"Yes, it would really turn me on."

"Are you sure you wouldn't get jealous?"

"Very sure," I said in a confident voice. "Will you please fuck him when he gets here?"

"Maybe, depends on the mood I guess," she responded.

The seed was planted. Phase one engaged.

Dustin was due to arrive at 7 p.m. on a Friday night. Megan and I decided to make him a welcome poster. It read, "Gay Pride Convention welcomes Dustin Rogers." We parked at the airport and rushed to his gate with glitter and the poster. Our intention was to embarrass him. I should have realized that's impossible. We waited at the arrival gate and watched weary passengers file through. As soon as we saw Dustin we started cheering. Megan wore a short skirt which showed off her ass every time she jumped. She didn't seem to mind. He looked at our sign and realized it was a perfect chance to make a scene. He dropped his bag and started doing cartwheels as the other passengers dodged out of his way as quickly as they could.

"HAAAAAYYYYYY," Dustin yelled as he tried to be as gay as the poster suggested.

Megan hid the poster embarrassed. Her ass showing didn't bother her, but Dustin's antics did.

Dustin strutted to Megan, "girl you got some great legs."

He finished the sentence by licking his lips.

"Um thanks," Megan answered at a loss of words.

I laughed as I shook Dustin's hand, "good to see you again, you crazy bastard."

"Brother, I promise I'm gonna be a crazy bastard," he said seriously.

"Trust me, I believe you," I replied worried at the intensity in his eyes. If being crazy was his way of repaying us for the ticket than Megan should be scared. Dustin piled into the tiny back seat of Megan's Audi next to his bags, and we raced back to her Waikiki apartment.

"Do you always drive like a bat out of hell?" Dustin asked loudly from the back seat as Megan pressed the gas pedal harder.

"Yes," we both answered at the same time. We made the drive in record time.

Megan led the way into her spacious apartment as we carried Dustin's bags.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked Dustin setting his bags next to the couch.

"I don't care. Anything you want."

"Let's go get some drinks at a club."

"Sounds good," Dustin agreed.

"I'll grab my fake i.d. and change," Megan chimed in as she walked to her bedroom.

As soon as she left the room Dustin and I started speaking in hushed whispers.

"Hey, let's try to land this threesome tonight," I said watching her bedroom door.

"Dude, get her drunk first."

"That's easier said than done," I replied thinking about her impressive tolerance.

"Dude, don't worry. I'll help you get her hammered," Dustin whispered quickly as she opened her door.

Megan walked out of the room wearing a short black denim skirt and a backless purple sequins shirt. She saw us sitting near each other and immediately knew something was up. Guess not all bitches are completely stupid...just kidding, they are.

"What are you two talking about?" She asked suspiciously.

"I was just asking Todd how much of a light weight drinker you are," Dustin said without missing a beat.

"I'll out drink you!" Megan proudly proclaimed.

Dustin laughed; "okay, let's go see if you can."

We walked out of the apartment and took the elevator down to street level. The entire time we were in the elevator Dustin was telling dead baby jokes trying to make Megan puke. He kept the jokes going until we walked into the club.

Dustin ordered multiple drinks. Megan never stood a chance. She was plastered within an hour, and he was still begging for more tequila. Her dumbass really thought she could keep up with a guy twice her size.

Before long she was swaying to the music in an alcohol induced haze. She was drunk enough that Dustin's twisted jokes seemed funny to her. "Let's go dance," she said to me falling onto my lap.

I stood her up and let her drunkenly lead me to the dance floor. Even though she was hammered she was still able to grind her body against me. Megan reached back grabbing my shirt as her other hand slid down her leg making the tight skirt stretch across her amazing ass. When she stood up her hand briefly massaged my cock before she turned her body to meet mine.

"I really want you right now honey," she said looking up into my eyes. "Can we go home?"

I nodded and helped her off of the dance floor knowing the next phase of the plan was well under way. I waved at Dustin to follow us.

We stopped long enough for her to pay the bar tab then we left stumbling back to her apartment. The walk back was extremely entertaining. Megan was beyond tipsy trying to grab my cock the entire time while Dustin yelled random things at every stranger walking by.

"Have you seen my doggy?" Dustin shouted at an old couple.

He saw two beautiful women walk by us, "Damn, I wanna put it in your poopers! Who's first?"

Megan tried to hide her face which only encouraged Dustin. He senses fear like a Pit Bull.

"Meow," he shouted repeatedly.

Dustin hopped into the bushes next to the apartment to pee on the wall while he waved at every car that drove past.

"Megan do you want me to write your name?"

"No that's okay," she called back over her shoulder ducking inside. She drunkenly rushed to the elevator and repeatedly tapped the button hoping it would open faster.

Dustin walked inside as the elevator doors opened. He left his zipper down on purpose as he looked at Megan. "Can you help me with this? My hands are all wet," he said as he licked his hands.

"Um no thanks."

"Your loss," Dustin said leaving the zipper down.

I pushed Megan back against the elevator wall as the doors closed then passionately kissed her.

"Nice!' Dustin said as he watched her arms wrap around me.

My hands gripped her hips bringing her closer. When the elevator doors opened she grabbed my hand and bolted to the apartment door. She completely forgot Dustin was with us. Her mind was lost in the moment and I hoped it would lead to phase two.

Dustin walked in seconds behind us. We were already on the bed shedding clothes quickly.

"Hey, you two sound like you're having...." Dustin's sentence was cut off as he tripped over his bag in the dark and tumbled to the floor. "Ow fuck!"

Dustin stood quickly grabbing the middle finger of his right hand. It was pointed in an awkward position obviously broken. Before Megan or I could react he grabbed it and ripped it back into place. The snapping sound echoed in the room.

"Holy shit, are you okay," Megan screamed sitting up.

"Yeah, I'm great," he replied in a slurred statement stumbling back into the other room.

My hand slid between her thighs before she could question Dustin. I pushed her back onto the bed and reached down with both hands taking off her panties as she raised her hips to help. I took off my shirt and whispered in her ear. "Want to get kinky?"

She bit her lip looking at me, "yes please."

"Let's go put on a show for Dustin," I suggested.

She kissed me then crawled off the bed walking into the living room. I unbuttoned my jeans following her. Dustin looked up from the couch as Megan took off her shirt and bra exposing her wonderful tits.

She sat on the couch next to Dustin. I dropped to my knees in front of her and slowly licked up her inner thigh until I reached her pussy. I knew going slow would drive her crazy, so I took my time caressing her with my tongue. Within two minutes she was grinding her hips against my mouth begging me to go faster. Dustin ran his hands up her body stopping at her breasts squeezing them softly. I sat back and watched her move closer to him.

"You should let Dustin go down on you, he's better than me."

Before she could answer Dustin moved off the couch. He spread her legs as his fingers snaked inside of her. Instantly her moaning became louder as his fingers expertly worked. Her hips bucked against his hand when his fingers moved faster.

"I really want to watch him fuck you," I whispered into her ear.

"Okay," she moaned as an orgasm drew closer.

I looked at Dustin and nodded with a smile. He stripped quickly. She rolled off the couch onto her hands and knees then looked at me seductively while Dustin moved behind her. She held up one hand and motioned me to her mouth as she bit her lip again. I immediately understood what was on her mind. I moved in front of her and watched as her manicured fingers wrapped around my dick bringing me close to her mouth. Dustin shoved his cock deep inside of her. Megan's moans echoed off the walls. Her mouth was so close that I could feel her breaths. I didn't move as I took in the sight of her pushing back to meet Dustin's dick as he thrust forward.

Megan closed her eyes embracing the sensations. Phase two complete.

I gave Dustin a quick high five as he thrust into her repeatable. Finally, she regained enough composure to wrap her mouth around my hard dick. Five minutes passed of her furiously sucking while Dustin plowed her from behind. She stopped sucking when each new orgasm racked her body. He suddenly pulled out during her last orgasm shooting thick ropes of cum across her back as her mouth ferociously attacked my cock. He fell back onto the couch exhausted. Megan stopped sucking and wiped off her back with Dustin's shirt.

"You haven't had one yet," she said to me in a sympathetic tone.

I smiled responding, "don't worry baby. We're gonna change that."

We stood up with intentions of going to the bedroom. Megan both glanced back at Dustin who was already passed out.

"Relax honey, I'm going to make sure you cum," she said as she happily bounced onto the bed a few moments after leaving the living room. She gripped my dick with a hungry look in her eyes and started sucking it again aggressively.

"Daaa," Dustin's voice came from the living room suddenly. "Where did everybody go?"

"In here dumb ass," I said enjoying Megan's amazing oral abilities.

The bedroom door burst open as Dustin stumbled in, "bro, my finger really fucking hurts."

Megan started laughing so hard that she stopped sucking. I laughed as hard as she did.

"I bet it does," she said looking over her shoulder at him. Her ass wiggled in the air as she went back to work on me.

"Damn, you're hot girl!" Dustin said completely forgetting about his finger.

I moved out of the way as Dustin pushed her down onto the mattress and rolled her over. She giggled as she looked up at him. He pushed his cock into her for the second time with as much enthusiasm as the first. Her response was to dig her nails into his back and beg him to go deeper. I sat to the side and enjoyed the show knowing it served multiple purposes.

Dustin stopped after a few minutes to go to the bathroom. Megan laid on the bed drunk and used. She fell asleep before Dustin returned. Her soft snoring made it clear the night was finished.

"Well brother are you actually going to go through with it now that I've fucked her?" Dustin asked curiously.

I nodded happily, "you know it brother."

He laughed quietly then stumbled to the living room.

I fell asleep not long after hearing him crash onto the couch. It had been a very interesting evening which left all three of us tired.

To Be Continued....

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
where is the humor?

This jackass needs to go back to where ever fucking grandmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story was freaking hilarious! Where's part 2?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Guy's Weekend A recently divorced man visits college with some friends.in Group Sex
Lemonade and Pussy She was only good at two things.in Loving Wives
BabySitter BabySitter taken during the night.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cape Ann Caper A cheating wife breaks a habit.in Loving Wives
With Love from MN A modern, playful romance between Laura and her customer.in Romance
More Stories