An Adventure With Sir & Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Simonette
Simonette
16 Followers

"What? I can't hear you, Lisa. Speak up." Sir's voice was hard and rough.

"Yes Sir," I said louder this time. "Your pleasure is what matters."

"Lisa, you know you must be punished."

Behind me my mother gave a little gasp, or maybe it was a moan. It sounded excited.

I sighed inwardly, not showing him my defeat. I totally agreed with him. I would be happy with any punishment I got.

To my surprise, Sir reached down beside his chair and picked up the paddle. I was looking down, thinking how this is the type of punishment I enjoy! Usually if I am punished, Daddy finds a punishment that I detest. But he knew I adored to be spanked. I smiled tenderly. I knew how much he cherished me and cared about my feelings. He knew how difficult this was to not only see him with another woman, but my intense emotions about me having sex with my own mother. Even though I was the one who had started the whole thing….

Daddy had me get up and get over his knees. I felt so warm and secure in this position. Naked and humble, I waited for my daddy's strong arm to come down on my ass. I could always feel my clit rubbing against his muscular thighs or his rough pants when in this position. He loved to see my ass turn from white to red under his hand. Though it was very painful, I knew the pain was love from my daddy.

As I waited patiently, he asked Mother to come over to him. As she got up, I could imagine her breasts swaying and little ass wiggling as she gracefully moved to stand in front of us. In my position, of course, I could only see her calves and feet. She had the sweetest, most tender feet. She always had to find narrow shoes, and she looked so sexy in all her high heels she wore to work.

"Rose," Daddy said quietly but firmly, "I want you to paddle your daughter."

"I will not do that," my mother said defiantly, although not angrily.

"Rose, when we are out, you may address me informally, but NOW you MUST call me Sir."

"Sir, I will not hit my daughter," my mother said with even more defiance in her voice. "I never hit my daughter before, and I don't plan on beginning now."

Sir sighed, and then he brought the paddle down hard on my ass. I jumped. He hit me very hard four more times and stopped. I had tears in my eyes. I knew my butt was red and puffy.

"Lisa, I love you," Sir whispered in my ear, "but you know you must always obey me."

Daddy was rubbing my ass as he spoke, sliding his hand in between my plump thighs and then up, caressing my ass. He took the paddle and handed it to my mother. She took the handle in her delicate hand.

"Rose, Lisa needs discipline," Sir said quietly. "This is how Lisa and I choose to live our lives. She enjoys this very much. Don't you, my sweet little girl?"

"Oh, yes Sir, very much!" I enthused, even though my voice quavered very slightly from the pain radiating through my lower body. I kept my head down properly, even though I really wanted to look at my mother and show her the love in my eyes.

"You see? This is how it is. And if you truly do want to experience some of your daughter's bliss, the peace she finds in my domination, you will do exactly as I tell you. Otherwise, I cannot allow you to be a part of us, but always an outsider."

"Yes, I understand, Sir," my mother said.

And with that, my mother whacked my ass hard. Daddy reached under my thighs until he found my clit and rubbed it very quickly. With his other hand he found my right nipple and squeezed as hard as he could. I cried out in pain. Mommy was grunting as she brought the paddle down on my ass, harder and harder each time. God, I think she was enjoying this! Was my own mother secretly a sadist? Sir continued pulling, twisting and pinching my nipple while rubbing my clit. I cried out in pain, tears rolling down my face as my ass started moving up and down over daddy's lap as mommy pounded my ass and I was rising to that point of no return, screaming and crying and yelling until I finally exploded and moaned. They both continued with their sadistic pleasures until I was spent, flopped over in pleasure. My mother slumped to the floor.

We all relaxed for a while, just listening to each other breath. Then Daddy helped me stand up, and held out his hand to lift my mother up again.

Daddy silently led us both into the bedroom. It was a large bed with four posts. Daddy laid mommy on the bed on her back and tied her wrists and ankles to each post. She was already wiggling and moaning as he fastened her wrists tightly, and her breasts lay full on top of her chest. Her pussy was exposed, wet and large.

Daddy bent over her pussy and began to lick it while I lay on the very edge of the bed and watched. He licked, sucked and kissed her pussy until she was moving around like a trapped animal, moaning and almost screaming. I moved to her head and began to kiss her. Daddy saw me and did not stop me. I kneeled on my hands and knees and kissed her lips gently. She responded with her tongue deep in my mouth. Oh, I loved kissing my own mother! I leaned over and placed my breast near her mouth. She grabbed one of them lustfully in her mouth and sucked hard. She sucked as I saw Daddy shove three fingers up her cunt, doing it harder and harder. As he finger fucker her harder, she sucked each one of my breasts harder.

Daddy was frenzied with passion as he grabbed me by the hips and forced my ass high into the air next to my mother. He rammed his hard cock into my pussy, doggie style. I grunted with pain and pleasure as he pushed it in and out, thrusting harder every time. He then pulled out and slid his cock into my mother's wet hole. I could hear the squishing noises as they bucked their bodies against each other. He fucked her hard, squeezing her breasts, kissing her until she exploded again with an orgasm.

Daddy knew it took me longer to orgasm. He positioned my body over my tied up mother until I was sideways across the head of the bed, my legs hanging over the edge. My pussy was directly over her mouth. He spread some lubricant on my tiny little ass hole. Sir told Mommy to begin to lick me slowly until I had an orgasm, and not to stop after that. She said she would obey.

Mommy's tongue was hot and firm against my pussy. I began at once to moan. Daddy slid his finger in my ass, an inch at a time until his finger was pressing deeply into my ass. As Mommy licked me, Daddy fucked me with two fingers, spreading my ass wider apart. I was moaning and it was hard not to cum.

"Mommy, make me cum!" I yelled. "Daddy, fuck me in the ass please!" I begged.

I wanted his cock deep within my ass. With that Daddy mounted me and slowly slid his cock in my tiny little ass. Oh, it hurt so bad! I screamed and climaxed as Mommy sucked my clit. But she kept going with her tongue, and Daddy kept fucking me harder and deeper and faster in the ass. I was humping my mothers face, feeling that pounding, spreading, burning in my ass as a deep fulfillment. Such pleasure and pain were all mixed up until I had another series of orgasms while Daddy's hot cum filled up my ass. We fell around each other on the bed, almost suffocating my poor mother.

After we had all recovered, Daddy untied Mommy. She kissed us both on the mouth, then said good night and went to her bedroom. Daddy and I didn't bother getting up to shower. I fell blissfully asleep with Daddy spooned up behind me, his arms wrapped strongly around my breasts. The last thing I remember is his hot breath coming in deep sleep rhythms in my ear. Sweet and peaceful love.

Simonette
Simonette
16 Followers
12