An Adventurous Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and Debbie kissed for a few more minutes then broke apart.

'Lie on the floor on your back Debbie.' Sarah said gently.

'Yes ma'am.' Debbie said lying on the rug next to me.

'My turn for oral. Dan? Kneel behind me and rim me while Debbie licks my clit. Do a good job and I'll let you fuck me.'

'Yes ma'am' we both said in unison.

Sarah reached into her bag of tricks again and pulled out a rabbit vibrator. She positioned herself over Debbie and lowered her clit to her lips. I watched from behind as Debbie eagerly sucked Sarah's large clit into her mouth and pushed her arms out from under Sarah to finger fuck her. I leant forward and pressed my mouth to that lovely puckered arse and started to lick all around it. Unseen by me Sarah started to fuck Debbie with the rabbit. I felt the butt plug pulse in my arse, unsure who had control of it. I moaned in Sarah's arse then stuck my tongue firmly into the centre feeling it slip inside. I pushed my tongue in and out slowly, the pulses in my arse matching my rhythm letting me know it was Sarah who had the remote!

I heard Debbie cry out as she had another orgasm then Sarah shifted position pushing back against my mouth. The butt plug pulsed quicker and I matched my tongue thrusts to the new urgency. When I was at a speed that Debbie liked she stopped pulsing and moaned:

'Just like that. Keep going'

I grunted but kept my tongue moving on her arsehole. It only took another minute before Sarah was shaking against my mouth as she came again. She pulled away from me and my tongue came out of her arse. I looked down to see Debbie laying under Sarah, her face and hair wet with cum and sweat. I bent down and kissed her quickly which Sarah recovered her composure.

'Bring that cock here and fuck me hard and fast Dan' Sarah demanded bending over the sofa, 'cum inside me. Debbie, kneel next to Dan and watch him fuck me and stick two fingers up my bum.'

'Yes ma'am' we said in unison again.

I moved behind Sarah and waited for Debbie to lube her fingers. When she was ready I slid my cock into Sarah's hot, wet pussy from behind and started to fuck her as hard as I could. I thought I'd last no time at all but the pressure of the butt plug as I moved in and out seemed to slow down my orgasm. Or it did until Debbie slipped two fingers up Sarah's arse and started to stroke my cock from inside!

Sarah came with a scream as Debbie's fingers pushed deep inside her. I got myself under control again until Sarah triggered the vibrator in the butt plug. It went on at its full setting and I had just about enough control to push my cock in as deep as I could before I was shooting my load deep inside her. Debbie leaned in and kissed me, her fingers rubbing my cock through the thin dividing skin. My orgasm kept going for a good thirty seconds until I pulled out and collapsed on the floor. I had to pull the still vibrating butt plug out of my arse as Sarah collapsed next to me as the remote was nowhere to be seen! Debbie moved between us, stroking and kissing us until we started breathing normally.

'Clean me up with your tongue Debbie.' Sarah said opening her legs.

'Yes ma'am' Debbie smiled

Debbie slipped between Sarah's legs and I pushed myself up to watch her lick my cum from Sarah's pussy, thighs and arsehole.

'Don't think I didn't notice you removed your tail without permission Dan' Sarah said gently.

'No ma'am' I said wondering what she was going to do to me.

Debbie finished cleaning Sarah and put her head up waiting for new instructions.

'I think a break and a drink is in order!' Sarah exclaimed, 'you can take those stockings off now Sissy Boy!'

It was dusk now so we went and sat outside on the patio and drank cool margaritas. None of us put clothes on and the cool evening air cooled our skin. Considering what we'd just done to each other and the fact that we were naked our conversation didn't mention sex at all. After an hour it was starting to get a little chilly so we tidied up and moved back inside.

'Right, part two if you're up for it!' Sarah announced.

'Yes ma'am' Debbie and I said automatically!

'Dan, wait here while we get ready.' Sarah ordered then led Debbie back into the living room.

I could here conversation and laughter but couldn't figure out what they were doing. After a couple of minutes Sarah called me and I walked through to see what they had in store for me. The room was dark and I could just make out Debbie and Sarah standing in the shadows by the fireplace. The mood lighting went on revealing the two ladies wearing black tights and strapon dildos!

'Oh my God!' I cried out, amazingly turned on at the scene. I love nylon on ladies more than anything and the strapon dildos were an exciting addition!

Debbie's dildo was about six" long, thin and smooth but Sarah was wearing a realistic strapon cock that looked huge on her slim figure but turned out to be 8" long and as thick as my own cock.

'Bend over the sofa Dan' Sarah ordered.

'Yes ma'am' I said, my voice breaking a little with nerves.

I bent over and spread my legs to get my bum at the right level for Debbie. At least I hoped Debbie was going first! Both women moved behind me and knelt down then I felt a squirt of lube land on my arse. Several fingers massaged it over and inside my anus then I felt someone kneel behind me. The head of the strapon pushed against my arse and I pushed back against it trying to open my sphincter. I felt the dildo penetrate me then slide smoothly up my bum in one motion until I could feel nylon covered legs pressing against the backs of my thighs.

'Give him a minute to get used to it then start fucking him slowly.' I head Sarah whisper

'Yes ma'am' Debbie answered.

I felt like I wanted to use the toilet at first but the feeling soon went away. Debbie slowly pulled the dildo out and then slid back in until she was pressing her thighs against mine again.

'Oh that is sexy as hell!' Sarah moaned, 'I've fucked several people but never watched it being done live!'

Encouraged Debbie started to fuck me properly, pulling the cock almost out of my arse before pushing it back in. Her hands grabbed my bum and pulled my cheeks apart to get the full length of the dildo in me. I pushed back, encouraging her to fuck me harder feeling my cock growing and pulsing as I was penetrated.

'Nice erection Dan. Some men don't get hard when they're fucked. You must really like it!' Sarah exclaimed reaching down and giving my cock a tug. I felt Debbie shift positions, standing behind me rather than kneeling. The dildo slid out of my arse and I pushed my hips back trying to locate it.

'Keep still' Sarah cried smacking my arse.

I stopped moving and felt the head of the dildo against my anus again. Debbie slipped it back up my arse and started pounding me from her new position. I cried out and gripped the sofa, turning my head to finally look back at my girlfriend. Her face was blushed with excitement as she pounded my arse as fast as she could. I could see the tell-tale flush on her tits that indicated she was about to cum. My cock was still hard but I had no urge to shoot my load yet I felt like I was experiencing mini orgasm after mini orgasm.

Debbie cried out and stopped fucking me and arched her back which pulled the dildo out of my arse as she came. She looked like over balancing but Sarah was there to catch her, guiding her to the floor. I turned around to make sure she was OK and found my legs were barely responding to command! Sarah kissed Debbie then pushed me forward to kiss her while she unbuckled the harness. I watched as the harness was removed and saw a second dildo on the inside of the harness pushing through the open crotch tights Debbie was wearing. No wonder she'd come so hard!

Sarah urgently pushed me back into position and knelt behind me, slapping my arse until I was in the perfect position for her. I felt more lube hit my bum then the realistic dildo was pressing against my arse hole. Before I could prepare myself to receive it the head pushed through my well lubricated sphincter. I felt a little discomfort but no pain. Sarah held the cock in place for a moment to let me get used to the feeling. I pushed back at her to indicate it was OK and she slowly slid the full length of her silicon cock into my arse.

I moaned as I felt her thighs hit mine indicating I was taking the full length in my arse. Sarah began fucking me slowly but firmly, her lust stopping any consideration for my newness to this! I felt her stand up behind me as Debbie had done and it felt like the cock went all the way into my guts. I cried out in pleasure and felt Sarah's soft tits press against my back as she leant her weight on me and moved her hips back and forth to fuck me.

'How do you like being sodomised Dan? Are you my bitch now?' Sarah muttered in my ear.

'Yes ma'am!' I managed to reply.

I felt Debbie moving around at my side and felt her hand curl around my cock. I moaned as I realised she had a stocking over her hand and was using it to wank me off. I wouldn't last long with that sensation and the pounding in my arse. I felt my orgasm start deep down in my arse and move to my balls as Sarah buggered me. Debbie squeezed my cock harder rubbing her free hand, also covered in nylon, over the head of my cock. After a couple of minutes I was shaking like mad and filling Debbie's hand with cum. I thought Sarah would stop but she carried on pounding my arse. Debbie let go of my cock and sat up.

'Make him eat it!' I heard Sarah say, sounding really out of breath.

Debbie held her hand under my face and I lapped my cum from her nylon covered hand, greedily sucking the fingers. Sarah started to moan loudly and her movement changed to short hard strokes. Debbie stood up and moved to stand next to her. I looked over my shoulder to watch her run her hands over Sarah's tits and squeeze her nipples while kissing her neck. Sarah came loudly and I felt my bum splashed with liquid as she squirted. She fucked me for another couple of minutes and I was rewarded with another squirt on my bum. Finally she pulled out of me and collapsed on the floor panting.

Debbie removed the harness and pulled the internal dildo from Sarah's pussy, deep throating it to clean it off. I knelt back and, making sure both women were watching, ran my hands over my wet bum and licked Sarah's juices from my fingers. Debbie pushed me forward and started to lick Sarah's juice directly off my bum until I was clean.

We were all hot and sweaty again so the girls removed the nylon and we went outside to have a drink in the cold night air. By the time we got cold enough to come inside it was 2am and we were all exhausted. Sarah rang for a taxi, apologising for not offering us a bed for the night as her husband would be home early in the morning. I was shocked that she was married and doing this but Debbie told me he was well aware of us and would join in if that's what we wanted but he'd been away for a month and Sarah didn't wanted him to herself for the day. My mind boggled at the possibilities!

12