An Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Julie, I'd never cheat on you," Scott interjected. "I love you."

"I know that, Scott, but at the time I wasn't so sure. I'm fairly sure the guy from work just wanted to get into my pants so I stopped asking him but I was still worried. Then I decided to hire an investigator. He came back with photos of you and a woman going into and coming out of the Metropolitan Hotel. His considered opinion was that you had met up with her as a part of an ongoing affair."

"But Julie, like I said, I'd never cheat on you. It must have been the events woman from the Metropolitan. There was nothing going on except the planning for your party."

"Yeah, well, then you went away for the weekend on your corporate jaunt. I couldn't help but think you were away with your lover."

"Julie, this is crazy. I don't have a lover. And I really was away with work. You've got to believe me."

"I do, Scott, now. Back then I wasn't sure. Anyway when you went away I decided that I needed to treat myself. I got my hair cut and styled, and had a manicure and a pedicure. I felt much better. So I decided to go out to a bar after dinner."

"No."

"Yes, Scott, and while I was out I danced with a man from out of town."

"No, stop, Julie, don't tell me."

"He invited me up to his room for a nightcap."

"No Julie, stop."

"And I went with him. I didn't leave his room until Sunday afternoon."

"Noooo."

"Scott, I'm pregnant. It's his baby, not yours."

Scott went silent and just stared at me. He got up, went to the front door, opened it and left. I heard him get into his car and drive off. I was frantic. I rang him but his phone was at home. I had no idea where he was or where he was going.

I didn't hear from him for three days. I was out of my mind with worry. I received an email from him.

"Dear Julie,

I've got no idea what to think and even less idea what to do. All I know is that I can't bring up another man's baby.

I'll come home in a while and we'll talk. Please don't worry.

Scott"

It was the last I ever heard from him.

12