An Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Katherine and David waste no time in meeting again.
7.4k words
3.89
18k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
298 Followers

Part one

Was it really a week since they had slept together? The week had passed in a whirl of lies, guilt, excitement, hurt and indecision. A roller coaster of emotions! Already they both felt like it all was a bit surreal, like it had happened to someone else.

Mostly there had been a lot of hiding in quiet places to share short messages. Followed by an endless wait for a reply that never, ever came back fast enough. The sender always feeling sad that they could not say exactly what they wanted to. The danger being someone else might read the message. It was so frustrating having to be cryptic, endlessly pouring over the words, before taking a deep breath and finally sending it. What they really wanted to be able to do was replay their night together, how it had seemed to them, and their feelings about each other. Always nagging at them was the desire to protect their guilt, by constantly feeling the need to tell the other person that this was all a shock. That they never suspected they would end up in bed together.

For David it had been a roller coaster of a week. At times he had felt depressed, guilty and fearful. Other moments had been full of excitement and possibilities. There had been a pang of fear each time his wife called his name, more so on the one occasion she accused him of being distracted. There was little chance of discovery but it still made him fret about it.

It was obvious that David was distant but he had denied it anyway. He had managed to make a joke about it at the time, and the conversation had quickly moved on, but her words had still stung him. He began to think he needed to be more careful. There was definitely risk when he and Charlotte shared messages, but he had no wish to stop. He also felt like his behaviour betrayed him, but he couldn't seem to control that. The world seemed so different now. It all added to his sense of helplessness. His mind was full of Charlotte or processing what had happened. More often he found himself debating what he should do next. His mind whirling in endless circles of indecision about what he wanted and how he should proceed.

When they had left the hotel it had been Charlotte who had said that she thought they should stop. David had protested, feelings of hurt and despair welling up inside him as soon as he heard her speak those words. It had been left very unclear. Partly because Charlotte did not want to hurt David and partly due to the fact that he had immediately become quiet and sullen. This had made discussion difficult. Charlotte also did not know what she wanted. It had been a surprise to her how much her own morale had plummeted, when she had said they should stop. Charlotte did not know it, but her feelings of despair were very similar to David's. It was crazy, but she couldn't imagine not making love to him again.

When they left the hotel Charlotte had no other choice than to accept a lift home with him. It was how she had arrived and how she was expected to return. That was a relief for her, no need to debate the wisdom of accepting this offer and anyway the idea of being along with him for a couple of hours in the car felt great. She even said so. He casually asked if anyone was at home on the trip and Charlotte had said there wasn't, before hastily moving the conversation on. Once or twice in quiet moments in the car she debated about asking him in. Was she ready for him to see inside her house? Not to mention the obvious risk of being alone with him.

"Would you like to come inside?" She asked the moment the car had pulled up outside her house. Charlotte had not made a conscious decision, she just asked him the question.

"Is that ok?" He asked, failing to hide his excitement and Charlotte said it was, sharing the same thrill.

Inside the house David felt awkward, he prowled around, moving from room to room as she made tea. David was really not sure where he was supposed to go or what he should do. Mostly there were pictures of her children everywhere, but mainly his eyes dwelt on a photograph of Charlotte and her husband. It haunted him and his gaze returned frequently to it. They were all dressed up, probably for a wedding and he felt a sense of desire. She looked gorgeous. Also though there was jealously. It was stupid, but he hated seeing such obvious proof of her being happy with her husband.

"That was at my sister's wedding," Charlotte announced as she arrived in the lounge with tea. David felt wounded by how casually she had said it. He felt threatened by the fact that she had a separate life without him." He told himself he was being utterly ridiculous, but the feeling stayed. Wishing to hide his emotion he sat down heavily on the sofa. "Are you ok?" She asked, sensing his discomfort but not relating it to her words. She was obviously keeping her distance, leaning on the mantle piece where the picture was. This was making him nervous. David watched as Charlotte took a deep breath and then with him already knowing what was coming she spoke. "Perhaps," she said. "Perhaps we should stop." And then she paused before adding. "Before anyone gets hurt."

David smiled grimly, the hurt and pain was there for her to see. Similar feelings welled up inside Charlotte. They both immediately realised it was too late for that, but perhaps they deserved to suffer, where as their loves ones didn't.

"I don't know what to do," He said desperately.

"Me neither," said Charlotte, his look and tone melting her heart. She came slowly over and sat down beside him.

"I want you," David said and Charlotte replied that she knew. Again her comment, although not designed to pain him, wounded David. She knew immediately he wanted her to say in reply that she wanted him. Wanting him was not in debate and now all she wished was to make him feel better. She moved her head forward towards his and she gently rubbed noses with him.

"I know," she whispered again. This time, just as she intended the same words made him feel better. Their heads continued to gently rub together, their faces taking on the same look of desire that they had shared the night before. David opened his mouth wide and accepting the invitation Charlotte kissed him. In her mind a voice said this was not supposed to be happening again, but she pushed the thought away.

Their kisses were nervous and gentle at first, but gradually they became more confident and finally with heads slightly inclined their mouths met properly. David's hand came up and touched Charlotte's head, he marvelled at how soft and silky her hair felt. Their mouths stayed locked together until David finally pulled away, sighing heavily.

"Your husband will be home soon with the children," he said. It was not a question but a statement, but he desperately hoped she would tell him he was wrong. That it was okay, they had time, but Charlotte nodded and said that her family would indeed be back soon. They looked at each other, the fact that they would need to part soon hitting them both very hard.

"We should stop," said Charlotte and she shook her head, but despite her protests her kiss was as enthusiastic and passionate as before. David's hand immediately came up and pushed her head into his. They continued for a while and then suddenly they both froze. A car had pulled up outside and David leapt away from Charlotte, standing immediately up. Without speaking he made for the front door and fled too quickly for it to be natural thought a concerned Charlotte. He was out the door before her husband was out of the car, no more than a nod of courtesy as he passed him. Happily her husband did not notice anything strange. To hide her face and any sign of distress Charlotte immersed herself in getting the children out of the car.

Part two

David let himself into the same hotel room where they had met before and was immediately surprised to hear the sound of running water. He called out hello and was immediately relieved to hear Charlotte's voice reply. He was early. Much too excited to wait any longer David had left the office at five sharp and headed to the hotel. His intention had been to make things nice for her arrival and to be there to greet her. David had found that a very exciting idea. Relieved he had not stumbled into the wrong room, he carried on into the lounge and dumped the ice bucket, champagne bottle and glasses onto the side.

"Your early," said a voice behind him, but the tone sounded pleased rather than cross. David turned to see Charlotte appear at the lounge door. She was completely naked. There was a bump sound as he dropped his bag and Charlotte smiled to see his mouth drop open. She walked over to him, with a confidence that surprised David; she neither rushed nor took her time. "Do you still like what you see?" She said and when David's shocked face nodded they both giggled. " I wondered if you might have had enough of me." She teased. He assured her that nothing could be further from the truth. Her hand lightly touched his arm and she pursed her lips, staring hard at him. "I was going to make myself all clean and lovely for you. Now you have arrived early and ruined my plan." She scolded.

David tried to explain that he couldn't concentrate at work and so had come to the hotel straight away. Charlotte looked at him, seeming to listen intently with a look of concentration on her face. However, at the same time she was casually undoing his belt and that made him lose concentration. He stumbled over his explanation. Her hand began to work on his trouser button. When he fell silent she reached forward and kissed him. She told him in a serious tone to carry on with his story. The button was too tight, so they both looked down whilst David undid it for her. Charlotte's hand lightly stroked his groin as he opened his trousers for her. Charlotte undid the zipper and they kissed again as she slid her hand down inside. Feeling his warm, slightly clammy skin against her fingers and the wiriness of his pubic hair.

"I want your cock," she said, in a matter of fact tone. She pulled it from his trousers and began to stroke it as they resumed kissing. She was delighted to see he was already very hard. Their lips opened, and their tongues began to play with the other's mouth. Her hand slid up and down his shaft and David placed a hand on her naked bottom and pushed her towards him. They kissed, long and slow. Over and over, surprised at how familiar the other's taste and smell already was. God it felt so good and suddenly so right to be in each other's arms again. When Charlotte pulled away she acted as though she was reluctant to let go of his dick. She held onto it lightly caressing it.

"Why don't you bring the champagne through to the bathroom, bring my new best friend with you," she said, looking down at his groin. David smiled and then simply nodded; reaching forward he took her hand in his and gently held it. Then Charlotte backed away a little further still looking at him. She let go of her new friend first and then his hand. Slowly she turned and with the same confidence as before she walked away. Her hips seemed to David to sway just a little more than before. She hoped David was admiring her ass, which was exactly what he was doing.

He found her sitting up in the bath, smiling and soaping her bare breasts with both of her hands. David sat on the side of the bath and handed her a glass of champagne. They clinked glasses and she took a drink before placing it on the side. Charlotte leant back a little and continued to soap her tits. She looked down at his trousers and then in a firm voice she told him to take his cock out. David had done his trousers up, so he took a few moments undoing everything again. Charlotte watched him as he pulled his dick out. She crossed her arms across her breasts, smiled and then reached forward for his cock. He felt her warm, wet, soapy hand grip him, making him sigh deeply.

"You have a lovely cock," she told him, as she continued to stroke it and David caressed her arm. It was a long reach for her, so in the end she had to move back a little and studying his reaction she cupped both her breasts and smiled at him. He suggested he joined her, meaning to get in the bath. This had been a fantasy they had discussed the night before, but she ignored him. With a crooked finger Charlotte beaconed him to come closer and she moved to the side of the bath as he did.

"I haven't done this for quite a while," she said shrugging. She took his dick in her right hand, her eyes still fixed on him and then lowering her mouth she took his cock between her lips. Her lips slipped down and up his shaft a couple of times before a heavily breathing David began to undo the buttons of his shirt. It was getting damp from her wet skin. Charlotte paused, flicked her hair back and then resumed sucking.

"Fuck that's good," said David. He was ridiculously delighted that she had said she had not given a blowjob for quite a while. However, even without practise she was very good at it. Charlotte lifted herself out of the bath a little more, her lovely ass rising out of the water. This allowed her to take more of his dick down her throat. David began to stroke her head. She made a "mmmmmmmm" sound as she worked. "Oh god," David moaned, she was now taking pretty much all of his cock. Her lovely eyes lifted to his as she paused from sucking him for a moment.

"This is the best blow job I have ever had," he said in a low voice. Charlotte giggled in response.

She licked down the side of his cock, before she resumed sucking again. Going much faster now, she too began to make sounds of pleasure. After blowing him for a while she finally sat back. "Didn't you say something about joining me," she said, licking her lips as though savouring the taste of him. "After all this is definitely big enough for two." Charlotte laughed; looking around the bathroom, as in front of her David eagerly began to strip.

They got themselves settled in the bath, Charlotte sat between David's legs and leant back on him.

"So, you left early then?" Said Charlotte loving being in his arms surrounded by the warm bath water. This was so relaxing, she wished she could stay here forever. David repeated the line about not being able to concentrate. Of course, the most difficult thing had been ringing his wife and he had not wanted to do that in the office. He also felt the need to get that call over with. If nothing else there was a small chance that there could be something happening tonight, that meant he would have to be at home. He could not bear the idea of having to cancel, with the resulting crushing disappointment. That would have hit him so hard, he was not sure he could have bared it. He had blamed a supplier problem and she had accepted his reason without comment. She was used to him having to be away for the night suddenly. So it was all casual and normal, except the gnawing feeling in the pit of his stomach. He began to casually soap Charlotte's front and when she leaned back and moved her head to the side he kissed the side of her face.

"I was worried you wouldn't want to do this again," he said quietly. The insecurity burst out of him before he could stop it. She asked if that was why he had come earlier than planned, to make it harder for her to pull out. "Do you want to pull out?" He snapped, straight away he regretted saying it. She shook her head and told him all she wanted was for him to make love to her again and she wrapped his arms around her stomach. His hands ran over her soft, smooth body. "The meeting today was weird though," he said and she teased him about meeting her in reception and mentioned how much that had shocked her.

Every week David's whole team and Charlotte met for a supplier review. The meetings had been going on for a few months because of problems, which recently had eased. So lately the atmosphere had become more relaxed. For obvious reasons this week had been strange. For a start she was always picked up from reception by David's PA, but this time David himself had appeared. He explained, rather too loudly Charlotte thought, that he had just been passing and had noticed her. The reception desk took no notice, they really could not careless, but Charlotte had been hyper aware, not least because she had been feeling sick about the meeting all morning. Coming to David's office now felt very strange.

David too had been made to feel over sensitive because the normally casually dressed Charlotte had arrived in a short red skirt, bare legs and black sweater with round neck. It was not a daring outfit and totally appropriate for work, but it was a different style. More formal. David was distracted. He had made no secret of the fact he loved Charlotte's legs, especially when bare. Also, she knew he liked his women dressed elegantly. He could not help thinking she had dressed this way for him. Which of course she had! He was so delighted but also worried that his team would see right through the lust he was feeling. This only got worse when the female members of the team complimented her on how nice she looked, and then looked to David for confirmation of this.

The meeting had gone smoothly though, in fact motivated by David's wish to be alone with Charlotte they rattled through it. There were few issues now, so the team were happy not to make the meeting any longer. At the end David asked Charlotte to stay back, which normally happened, so no one thought that strange either. Even though the two lovers imagined they probably did. It felt like everyone was watching them. As his colleagues left the meeting room David watched them for a while, aware of every shared word, every smile, the person who laughed. They were not but the sense of his team talking about him was hard to ignore. Finally, he managed to turn away and look at Charlotte who was sitting nervously at the table.

"How are you?" He asked and then added nervously. "Was that ok?" Charlotte nodded. The meeting had been fine; the weirdness was all in her head. There was a long pause and finally Charlotte spoke. "I want to see you again." She said. It was impossible to stay in David's office long and she could not bear to leave him without making that clear. At that moment only her inconsistency bothered her otherwise her mind was made up. "I know I said we should stop, but I can't bear the idea of not being with you again." David gulped and then surprised her by querying whether she could be free tonight.

"Tonight?" She said, shocked and somewhat nervous, but excited at the idea of meeting up again so soon. He argued it was a sensible idea when you thought about it. Their partners could be told that the meeting had gone badly, so they needed another night in the factory.

"I told my husband we still had big problems," Charlotte admitted with a grim smile. "I thought it might come in handy if he had that idea."

"Perfect," said David. "So, shall we?" He added cautiously and then paused, willing her to say yes. "Shall we meet up tonight? Same place and room?" He then added, "If I can get it." So, with little resistance they agreed to meet up that very evening. David immediately phoned and booked the same room. Happily, it was free. The receptionist asked if they wanted a table in the restaurant and he said they didn't. Quietly mouthing to Charlotte that there was always room service. She had smiled. Food was not on their minds and they both knew it.

That seemed a long time ago as they lay in the bath together. David was still gently washing Charlotte and they were chatting. Then David slipped his hand between Charlotte's legs and her whole body tensed. He kissed her on the neck again and he began to stroke her pussy beneath the water. She let out a little gasp but lay still, eyes closed as his fingers worked up and down her slit.

"Oh fuck David," she said. "Yes! Just like that." Somehow he always seemed to know how to touch her just right. She opened her legs a little wider for him. "Oh," she moaned. He was nibbling her ear and telling her how beautiful she was. The "oh" sound she was making already coming more frequently now. Her hand found a grip on the side of the bath and she held it tightly. Her knuckles turned white, as her eyes rolled up into her head and she bit her lip. "Fuck," she whispered. She began to feel the first stirrings of an orgasm coming. Her head jerked up as it built rapidly, still gasping her legs began to twitch under the water. "Make me come David," she said. "Make me come." He loved the way she was begging him. Her hips began to thrust and make a circular motion, as the sounds she was making got louder. Her movements made little waves across the top of the bath water. Then with a cry she came, wave after wave of pleasure washing through her body. She tried to laugh between gasps and looking back at David she said. "Shit? How do you manage to do that to me so easily?" He replied with something lame and arrogant. She snorted and moved so he could get out of the bath. Shaking her head and laughing at the same time. "You think you are so smart huh?" She mocked.

braindump
braindump
298 Followers
12