An Affair of the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOhhhhh fuuuuuckkkk!" He yelled as his orgasm began. He was at the point of no return, when his body was in control and nothing could stop it from happening, when his eyes rolled up and the lids closed for the third time. True to my word, I let go completely as the first blast of white cum spurted out of his cock. "AAAUUUUGGHHHH!" He yelled, his unfocused eyes popping open again in desperation. I knew that he needed that firm grip and steady stroking more now than ever.

His right hand moved of its own accord toward his spewing cock, but I caught it before he could grab himself and just to be certain, I grabbed his left wrist to.

"Ohh shit" he gasped "don't... please, don't stop now." he begged breathlessly. My eyes were now on his cock, and I watched in awe as it continued to dribble cum from the tip. It was bobbing up and down in the water, the head an angry red color. The helmet head would swell up and another drop of white cum would leak out and drip down into the water, while the head shrunk just a bit, only to repeat the process again and again. Meanwhile, Derek had been reduced to a whimpering, whining, begging, mess. His hands clenched into fists, his muscles all taut like he was being shocked by a live wire. It was fascinating and very erotic.

Finally, as his orgasm finished, and he was able to put words together to form a sentence, he gasped "Jesus Jess, wha...why'd you stop when I was cumming? That was cruel."

I probably should have felt bad about leaving him hanging, but there was a little devil inside me that was loving the whole dominant play. "I warned you to keep looking into my eyes." I explained.

"But I was cumming. You try to keep your eyes open when you're cumming. It's like sneezing, you can't keep your eyes open when you sneeze. I think it's impossible."

"It's not impossible." I said dismissively. "Besides, you got your orgasm, so deal with it." I stood up, smiled and winked, then walked out as Derek sighed loudly. I knew he was pissed, but he wasn't too angry because he had fun, even if his orgasm was somewhat ruined.

Chapter 10 - At my Work

I didn't wait another whole week to talk with Sara, I couldn't get her out of my head after what we had done Sunday afternoon. I sent her a text message on my lunch hour Monday. I was alone in my office at work. I'm a dental hygienist and I work Monday thru Thursday, then spend Friday running errands like banking, groceries, paying bills and whatever else I can cram into the day.

"Hey girl, how are you today?"

I had no idea what she was doing at the time, so I didn't know if she would answer me right away, but seconds later my phone chimed.

"I'm great!!! Slept like a baby last night. Thanks to you... ;-} "

I smiled at the sweet memory of what we did, then typed- "It was your idea."

"But I didn't think you'd agree to do it with me." She replied.

It was surprising to me also, but I was glad that I had done it. "It was a lot of fun."

"I'm so glad you liked it as much as I did." Then, before I could reply, another chime came through. "Maybe we can do it again sometime."

"I'd like that." I sent.

"What are you doing right now?"

"I'm on my lunch break at work."

"Are you alone???"

"Yes...Why?"

"Play with me??? Please...I'm horny, and my pussy is sooo wet."

I glanced at the door to my office, then back at my phone. Could I do that at work, I wondered. I had no place to hide, like behind a desk, but when my door was shut, no one would just open the door and walk in, everyone knocks. I had 35 minutes until my next appointment, and even though I hadn't been thinking about sex all morning, I was right then. I typed my next message knowing that if I got caught, I would lose my job, but the risk was what made it exciting.

"You are so bad, but now I'm wet too."

"Is that a yes, you'll play with me?"

"Yes...I want to"

"YAY!!!"

I took a deep breath, wondering if I could actually take this chance here at work. I was so scared, but I was so excited to. There was only two places I could sit in this room, my chair, which was no more than a round stool with a back, and the large dental chair, which reclined with the push of a pedal to put the patient at the right angle and height. My phone chimed and when I looked it was a picture message, instead of a text. I pushed the retrieve button and and waited while my phone downloaded the picture.

When the picture came through, I gasped out loud. It was a picture of Sara in her bra and panties. She was posing in front of a large mirror and snapped a picture of her reflection. She was wearing the sexiest bra and panty set, black, frilly, and nearly see through, and her free arm was wrapped seductively around her slim body. I quickly sent her another text-

"OMG, how sexy..."

My phone chimed within seconds as a message came through from her.

"Thanks, can you send me a picture now??? Pleeeeease..."

Before I did anything, I went to the window and closed the blinds. Then, taking another deep breath, I pulled my top over my head and tossed it aside. My bra was a plain old white one, since I hadn't planned on letting anybody see it. I have a wall mirror in my room, not big enough to see my full body, but enough to see my face and down to my breasts. Switching my phone to camera, I stood in front of the mirror and snapped a picture.

I don't know what I expected from the picture, but what I saw, I hated. It wasn't at all sexy like Sara's cute pose. My picture looked about as fun as a drivers license photo, and I couldn't send her that. Thinking quickly on how I could make my picture more sexy, I realized the only way to do it was to take off the boring bra. Another glance at the door, then I reached behind and unlatched it. I dropped the bra on the floor, then tried a few different poses to see which one looked best. I wanted fun and sexy, so I ended up wrapping one arm across my nude breasts, turning my head slightly to the side, and making a kissy face. I snapped the picture and when I checked the screen, I was more than satisfied.

I saved the picture, then sent it to her phone, and sat down on the edge of the dentist chair to wait for her reply. I was shivering from the sheer nervousness that I was feeling and also from the coolness of the dentist chair, so I picked up my shirt and put it on, leaving my bra on the floor. I expected my phone to chime, but instead my ring tone began to play. Sara was calling me.

"Hello" I said into the phone.

"I love the picture Jessica. Thank you so much for it."

"Oh, you're just saying that to be nice." I felt myself blushing at the compliment.

"No. I'm serious Jess. How many times do I have to tell you? You have such a sexy body, you made my mouth water."

I laughed out loud, then slapped my hand over my mouth when I remembered where I was, and the fact that there was other people still in the building. "You're gonna get me in trouble."

"But I'm not lying Jess. You really don't give yourself enough credit you know. You're a beautiful woman."

I was touched to hear the sincerity in her voice. She wasn't trying to be funny or smart, she was serious, and although I'd heard it before from Derek, it had been a while. "Well thank you Sara." I replied.

"Soooo, are you touching yourself?" Sara whispered into the phone, drawing a shudder out of me.

"No." I told her truthfully.

"Why not? I'm touching myself, can you hear my wet pussy?" A second later I could hear the squishing, squelching sound as she obviously put the phone down where the action was. I could picture her lying on her bed with her legs spread wide and her finger buried inside her. "Did you hear that?"

"Yesss." I hissed, my excitement increasing by the second.

"Wait, I want to show you." Sara said.

"Show me what?" I asked, dumbfounded for a moment. I reached down with my foot to the foot pedal and lowered the back of the dentist chair so that I could recline. Then I wedged the phone between my shoulder and ear so I could unbutton and unzip my pants, and I pivoted on the dental chair, putting my feet up and lying back. I was still aware of where I was, but I was too much in the moment to care anymore. Still waiting for an explanation of what Sara wanted to show me, I wiggled and pushed my pants down over my ass and part way down my thighs. I didn't bother to push them all the way down, figuring if I needed to quickly pull them up, they were right there.

My phone chimed for a message received while it was still wedged against my head, and I grabbed it with my opposite hand and hit download, wondering what kind of picture Sara was sending me now. The download was taking much longer than normal. "What'd you send me?" I asked, as I stuck two fingers down past my clitoris and slid them between my lips, seeking out my moisture to use as lubrication.

"You'll see." Sara said, then moaned passionately into the phone. "Mmmm shit, you better get started if you want to cum with me."

"Yeah, I ah, I'm starting." I mumbled as my phone chimed, indicating that the download was complete. I was expecting another picture, but instead, it was a video, and when I clicked play, I saw a close up of Sara's face to start. She smiled at the camera, then the view moved down across her chest. Her bra was gone and her nipples were swollen and perky. She flicked one nipple with a finger, then the camera view moved down her belly toward her crotch.

My breath caught in my chest as I watched in awe and excitement, as her pussy came into view. She slid two fingers down and rubbed herself for a few seconds, then slid two fingers inside herself to the second knuckle. That was where the video ended, and I just sat there staring at the frozen image on the screen for several seconds.

"Hey, you still there? Jess...hello..." I heard from the phone.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm here, I'm sorry, I was watching the ah, the video." I said.

"Did, huh mmm, did you like it?"

"Uhm...yeah, yeah, it's fucking hot!" I groaned. I was building up to a nice orgasm already.

"Uuaa ohh fuucck! Can you - huh - can you send me a - a video?"

"Mmmmm yeah, I can." I replied, wanting to give her the same as she had given me. I pushed buttons on my phone to get to camera, then video, and started recording. My video wasn't nearly as good, or as thought out as Sara's. The first view was of the wall of my office, then I spun the phone around so it was pointing at me, and quickly moved it down to my crotch. Because I hadn't pushed my pants past my thighs, I couldn't open my legs very wide, so the view wasn't ideal, but she got the idea. Then, I had another thought, and rolled onto my side. I held the phone out behind me and filmed my ass for about six seconds or so before ending the video.

I could hear the occasional moan from Sara coming through the ear hole of the phone as I sent the video through the airwaves, wondering briefly after I had hit 'send' if it was possible for someone to steal the signal from the air. Of course I also knew that once Sara's phone had the video, she could post it online for the world to see, but I thought I could trust her for some reason, and in that moment, I didn't care.

My fingers were busily rubbing my pussy, which had become more and more wet, working my way toward a rare midday orgasm. I was doing my best to keep from moaning out loud, as I could still hear Sara grunting and moaning through the phone. Then she started talking again-

"The video...oh my God Jess, it's fu...mmmmshhhit...it's so hot...ohhh fuuuckkk I'mmmm cummmminngg aahhhhhhhuhuhuh!!!"

I really hadn't thought that I was close to my own orgasm, until I heard Sara cumming. All of a sudden, my pussy just clenched up tight and started to spasm. I know that I grunted pretty loud, but just because it was such a surprise that I was already cumming with so little work. I clamped my mouth shut and rode the waves of pleasure through my climax.

A sudden knocking at the door jumped me, and I nearly screamed out. A feeling of terrifying dread washed through my body as I scrambled to yank up my pants. "Just a sec." I called out, desperately trying to sound normal and pleasant, but likely sounding sick to my stomach because at that moment I was. My phone slipped from my shoulder and dropped, bouncing off the side of the reclined chair and landing on my little shag throw rug.

From behind the closed door came the voice of Dr. Jack Convoy, my boss "Hey Jess, is everything alright?" and just as I was buttoning my pants, I saw the doorknob turning. It was as if everything was moving in slow motion, and I couldn't move fast enough. The door began to swing inward, and with no time left, I just dropped my hand onto my unbuttoned pants and laid back.

"Jesus Jess, are you sick?" Jack asked when he saw me lounging on the dental chair.

"Ah, I'm alright Doctor, just a bit...crampy." I lied.

"You look like hell Jess. Your face is all red and..." He sniffed the air "What's that smell?"

I realized with dawning horror that the whole room smelled of my sex, a smell that any straight man would know immediately. Luckily for me, Dr. Jack Convoy is a gay man, and wasn't familiar with the smell of an aroused woman.

"Oh, I'm sorry Doctor Convoy," I lowered my voice to a whisper and said "It's my period. It kinda snuck up on me this month, I guess I lost track of the date. That's why I'm crampy and the smell is so strong. I ran out of tampons."

"Oh ah, well" I could see the sudden discomfort in his eyes. It's funny how some men can't handle the idea that a woman has a period. "Why don't you take the afternoon off then. I'll have Sasha and Camille fill in your appointments for you. You can come back in the morning if you feel better."

Well it wasn't what I expected, and I really didn't want to leave early, but all that I cared about was that my boss bought my story. "Oh, I don't want to put anyone out. I think I can make it through the day."

"Nonsense Jessica. You're one of the hardest workers here, and everyone sees that. You haven't taken a sick day in...I don't remember the last time you called in sick to be honest. Go home and rest. I insist, and if you feel the same tomorrow, call me and you can stay home again. We'll manage without you for the afternoon and tomorrow if need be."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure Jessica. Now pack up and leave."

"Thank you Doctor."

He stepped back and closed the door, and I jumped up, buttoned my pants and grabbed my phone. "Sara? You still there?"

"Yes. Oh my God, did you just get caught masturbating at work?"

"It was close, but I talked my way out of it. I told my boss that I'm ragging heavily and I'm cramped up and he sent me home for the afternoon."

"Oh shit, I was so friggin scared for you. I heard the knocking on the door and my heart just stopped beating."

"Listen, I can't talk right now, I'm supposed to be sick. Is it alright if I come over to your place for a little while?"

"Of course you can come here. I don't have to work until four this afternoon, come on over."

"Okay, we'll talk when I get there." I said, and hung up. At that moment in time, right after my orgasm and nearly getting caught by my boss, I was ready to tell Sara that we couldn't do any of it anymore. It was too dangerous, and I was too old to be playing games like we were playing. I was a responsible, married, straight woman who was having a bit of unnatural fun, and now that fun had to stop. My mind was clear and focused on the task at hand, and I wasn't going to be swayed to change my mind. I was putting my foot down, no matter how difficult it would be.

That was when I spotted my bra still on the floor. I glanced at the door, then at the bra, and reasoned that Dr. Convoy likely didn't see it from his vantage point of where he stopped, but if he had come in a few more steps, he would have no doubt saw it on the floor. I grabbed it and stuffed it into my bag that I carry my lunch in, then quickly took care of a few things and headed out.

Chapter 11 - At Sara's House Again

I pulled into Sara's driveway about twenty minutes later, and quickly made my way up the front steps to the door. As I reached up to knock, the door swung inward and there stood Sara in a cut off, belly top, and a micro mini skirt. Her hair was pulled up in a ponytail, and she was barefoot.

"Hey Jess, come on in." She chimed cheerily.

As I walked in, I caught a whiff of her scent, and my mind was reeling. She smelled of pussy still, and all at once, I felt my resolve weakening.

"So, explain what happened. Did you get caught with your pants around your ankles?"

"No, but it was damn close, too close for comfort. I didn't pull my pants down all the way, so when he knocked on the door, I was able to yank them up pretty quick, even though they are kind of tight, but I didn't have time to button them up so I just covered up and pretended I was cramped." I was rambling. I know that now, but at the time I was just trying to keep my brain focused and out of the gutter, which is where it seemed to be going.

And I kept on going "All of a sudden, my boss Dr. Convoy walked in and there I was reclining on the dentist chair, with my pants unbuttoned, my face red, and the room smelling like pussy. I just...I was sure that I was caught red handed, and I was going to get fired and be a total disgrace. I just made up a story, that I was going through my monthlies and I was struggling with..."

The whole time I was talking, Sara was just staring at me from about two feet away. She was listening intently with a slight grin on her face while I rambled on. All of a sudden, she stepped forward and placed a finger to my lips, shushing me in mid sentence. I closed my mouth while her finger was still on my lips, and that was when I noticed the smell. The unmistakable smell from her finger was the smell of her sex.

I think that Sara saw my nostrils flare, then noticed as awareness dawned on me. Her smile grew and she slowly pulled her finger away, before leaning forward and placing her lips against mine once again. It was a short kiss, just a few seconds, then she pulled back and whispered "You didn't get caught." Shaking her head back and forth as if to emphasise her statement.

"No but, it was too cl..." her finger was back at my lips, right under my nose, depositing her scent.

"You didn't get caught" She repeated in a whisper.

"No..." I started, but stopped when she slid her finger into my mouth. I froze, my lips and teeth resting on her finger, my tongue pulled back out of the way.

"Shhhhh" Sara whispered seductively and her other hand came up to caress the side of my face. "Do you taste my pussy on my finger Jess?" She was still talking in that whisper, this time right up close to my face, which sent a tingle down my spine. Without even registering what my mouth was doing, I closed my lips over her finger and started to suck on it like it was a tiny cock. The taste was not very strong, but the idea that the finger had recently been inside her pussy was an erotic thought.

Sara started kissing the side of my face while I sucked her finger. Her whole body was now up against mine, and my determination to end this illicit emotional affair was gone, blown away like a candle flame in gust of wind. Her lips slid up next to my ear and she whispered very low, but enough for me to hear "Make love to me Jessica." My legs, which had been shaky already, suddenly started to give out. Sara's finger came out of my mouth with a 'pop' and she wrapped her arms around my waist, and led me to the sofa, where I collapsed in a heap.

My mind was a whirlwind of emotions and nerves. I glanced at the front door and considered bolting for it. The fresh air outdoors would surely clear my head of these crazy thoughts and feelings. At least I wouldn't smell her out there, and maybe I would be able to come to my senses and put a stop to this madness. I was a married woman after all, a happily married, responsible, heterosexual woman, and here I was with a young lesbian woman, actually considering making love to her. It had to be madness, what else could it be?

1...89101112...16