An Affair of the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should leave." I remember saying to her, but it was without conviction, and I didn't make a move to get up. Hell, I don't think my legs would have worked right at that point anyway.

"No..." She shook her head slowly, hypnotically, "you should stay. You should make love to me." Sara said this while she was still kissing my face, sucking my neck, and licking my ear, which was driving me crazy. My neck under my ear is a huge erogenous zone for me, and her actions was sending jolts of pleasure down my spine and into my pussy. Then she added the finishing touch by telling me "I want to taste you Jessica."

Her hands were at work, pulling up my shirt, and I was faced with a decision at that point. Should I lean forward, and raise my arms to let her take my top off, or should I put a stop to this now, before it went too far. I felt like I was just a spectator watching a scene play out in front of me, but it was me who was leaning forward and raising my arms above my head as Sara pulled my top off.

Warm, soft hands slid lovingly over my bare stomach and sides until they reached my bra which I had put back on in the restroom back at work after cleaning my area. She was taking her time with me, not rushing like a man would when breasts were near. Instead of immediately stripping my bra off, she ran her hands over the material while still nuzzling up next to my ear and neck. I sat there like a paraplegic, seemingly unable to move a muscle. I was tense again, but she was slowly breaking through my defenses.

Sara noticed my nerves too as she whispered "You're so tense Jess. Just breathe and relax. I won't hurt you."

I closed my eyes and tried to relax, but it was so hard. The feelings that I was a terrible person were making it difficult to think clearly. What was I doing?

"I shouldn't be here." I whined, and a single tear rolled down my cheek.

Sara backed up and removed her hands from my chest. The look on her face was calm and caring. "Jessica, do you want to leave?" She asked. "It's okay, I'll understand if you need to go home."

This was my chance to get up and go. Sara said she would understand, and I believed her. I could leave and still consider myself faithful to Derek, even after what I had done earlier. So why wasn't I moving? Why was I just sitting there struggling with myself? I realized right then and there, that I wanted Sara as much as she wanted me. I was a straight woman, who wanted to have lesbian sex, and damn the consequences. I would deal with that later.

"No." I replied "I want this Sara. I want you...I want to make love to you."

The smile on Sara's face filled me with so much warmth, that suddenly I wasn't afraid anymore. "I'm so glad." She beamed.

"You'll have to tell me what to do. I've never been with a woman."

She nodded and leaned in to kiss me again. "Let me show you how good a woman can be." She said before her lips met mine. Our lips melted together and our tongues tangled in each others mouths. She slid her hands up my sides then behind my back, and expertly unlatched my bra. I allowed her to pull it off, freeing my breasts to the cool air. Her hands cupped my breasts and gently lifted them. Her lips broke away from mine and lowered to my right breast.

I sucked in a gulp of air as Sara's soft, moist lips captured my nipple and suckled at the hard nub. The feeling was exquisite and I sighed in contentment. After a few minutes of sucking one nipple, she moved to the other. This time she used her teeth to nip and pull at it. There was a tiny bit of pain, but it was a good feeling and sent wicked shock waves straight to my pussy. By the time she pulled away from my nipples, I was moaning and grinding my hips onto the sofa, my pussy in desperate need of serious attention.

Once again, the beautiful Sara looked up at me. I stared into her eyes, I could get lost in those eyes, and smiled. "Can we take your pants off now?" She asked me, and after a short pause, I nodded. Sara reached down and unbuttoned my pants for me, then tugged on both sides while I lifted myself up. Once she had them down below my butt, I sat back down and lifted my feet off the floor so she could pull them the rest of the way off. I still had my underwear on.

On her knees in front of me, Sara reached down and picked up my right foot, straightening my leg out. I had been wearing a pair of stylish, one strap sandals, that had been removed ,I don't know when, so I was barefoot now. She held my foot up, inspecting it, then bent slightly and nibbled at my big toe. She glanced up at me with her big, expressive eyes, and I giggled at her silly expression. As I was giggling, she suddenly engulfed my big toe into her mouth and sucked it like it was a cock. I've never had my toes sucked before, and I was shocked by how good it felt. It was as if she found another erogenous zone on my body that I never knew existed.

I watched in awe as Sara pulled her mouth off my big toe, then moved a bit and engulfed the other four toes in her mouth. Her tongue flicked around, tickling the soft underside of my toes, causing me to draw in a sharp breath and giggle. She stopped tickling, to suck, drawing a moan from me. My panties were wet with my juices, and I wanted so bad to slip my fingers inside them to stroke my clit.

Sara pulled her magical mouth away from my foot finally, and began kissing her way up the inside of my leg. Little sucking kisses where she would sometimes flick her tongue around on my skin. My excitement grew the further up my leg she moved. By the time she reached my inner thigh, I thought I would hyperventilate. She kissed her way up to about mid thigh, mere inches from my steamy crotch, then stopped to look up into my face.

"Mm, I can smell your excitement Jess." She told me. "You smell divine."

She went back to work on my inner thigh, this time extending her tongue and licking little circles around and around, moving closer to my damp panties and what lay beneath. My breath was coming in hitches and gasps as she came tantalizingly close to my aching pussy. She switched legs, moving to my other thigh and giving it the same attention.

Unable to stop myself, I let my dominant right hand slide, seemingly of its own accord, up and over my hip and into the waistband of my panties. I needed to touch myself before I went out of my mind, but before I could rub my throbbing clitoris, Sara caught my wrist in her hand and pulled it away.

Pulling her lips away from my spit slicked thigh, she said "Oh no you don't, you've played with your pussy enough, now it's my turn." She lowered her face down to my panties, and put her nose right on top. Underneath was my clitoris, which begged for any kind of stimulation. Sara took a long, deep breath through her nose, then let out a long "MMmmmmmmm" and a whispered "you smell so good."

Below her nose, I felt something probing around and realized after a moment that it was her tongue. She was licking, and pushing her tongue into my underwear, which was in turn pushing my underwear between the flaps of my pussy. The sight of Sara kneeling in between my legs with her face planted up against my panty covered crotch was so erotic. As good as what she was doing to me felt, there was still the fabric of my panties in the way, and that was starting to get annoying.

Sara seemed to read my mind as she finally looked back up at me and said "Why don't we take off those panties now."

I nodded numbly, my whole body was vibrating as if an electric current was humming through me. Sara smiled so sweetly, then moved up and kissed me on the lips again. She was tugging at my panties, which were completely soaked through the crotch, so I lifted up and let her slide them down.

Sara made a big deal of holding my soiled panties up, licking her lips seductively, then pushing the wet crotch against her nose and mouth. Her eyes closed as she sniffed and licked the wetness inside. It was silly, but watching her doing that with my underwear, was surprisingly hot.

Finally she pulled the garment from her face, and tossed it to the floor. Looking me in the eyes, she breathed "Let's go to my bedroom and get more comfortable." I couldn't believe how sexual a person Sara was turning out to be, but she was very quickly putting aside my initial fears of having sex with her.

I let her help me up, then let her lead me up the stairs. I was walking behind her, holding her hand, when I realized that I was totally naked walking through her house. I suppose I had already known that, but following her still fully clothed body really made it seem surreal. I didn't even walk around naked in my own house. "It feels weird walking around naked." I remarked half way up the stairs.

"Mmm, I like to see you naked." Sara replied.

"But you should be naked too you know." I observed with a laugh. We had reached the landing and I felt so exposed, even though we were the only two in the house.

"Well, I didn't want to scare you off by stripping down. I know that you're not into women."

"I never used to be, but I seem to be into you."

Sara laughed and said "I won you over with my charm." She reached her bedroom door, and opened it, ushering me inside. It was a large bedroom with a short shag carpet, a full size bed, a walk in closet and a large dresser. Her room was very neat and clean, the bed was made nicely with a big stuffed bear on the floor at the foot of it.

Sara noticed me looking at the giant bear and filled me in. "My dad won the bear at a fair one week before...you know. I still remember watching him throwing the darts and popping the balloons to win it for me. That was such a perfect evening." Sara reminisced.

I turned toward her and this time I initiated the kiss while we stood in the center of the room. Sara wrapped her arms around my lower back, then slid her hands down to cup the cheeks of my ass and pull me closer to her. We made out like teenagers alone in a car at Lookout Point, our mouths hungrily smacking and our breath coming in hitches.

We continued kissing as Sara walked me slowly backwards until my legs came up against the side of her bed. My balance thrown off, I tilted backwards until I had to sit. Sara climbed up on me, straddling my waist. I was looking up while she was bent down and we were still kissing. She lowered me down on the bed so that I was lying down with my legs still hanging over the side, and we finally broke the kiss. "Okay," I hissed "it's time you get some of these clothes off young lady."

"Oh! Young lady huh?" Sara cried out in mock indignation, then she started tickling me on my sides. I am crazy ticklish and when she grabbed my sides, I screamed and twisted, dissolving into a laughing frenzy. I tried to grab her hands but she was fast, poking and prodding me in several different spots, as I attempted to buck her off of me. "I'll show you who's a young lady!" She exclaimed, laughing along with me. Sara rode me like a professional bull rider, a look of maniacal glee on her face as she tormented me.

"Ssst HA HAHA STOP!!! STOP IT HAHAHA!!! IT TIC...KLES HAHAHA STOP!!!" I was laughing and screaming and struggling, kicking my legs and flailing my arms until finally Sara rolled off me laughing heartily. She hadn't tickled me very long, probably no more than 30 seconds, but I was still out of breath.

"Wow, you are crazy ticklish." Sara said, stating the obvious.

"Yes, I am, and I hate being tickled, so don't do it again." I berated playfully as I rolled toward her and wagged my finger at her.

"Oh, but it's so fun to tickle you. You have such a great laugh you know."

"Nooo, I hate my laugh." I disagreed with a scowl. "And I can't stand being tickled, I just lose all control and freak out."

"Well you know, there's nothing wrong with losing all control once in awhile, or at least giving up control to someone you trust. It can be really...liberating." She was laying on her side with her head propped up on one hand, looking devilish and sexy as hell.

"Mm hmm, says the spider to the fly." I quipped.

Sara smiled, then reached over to stroke my breast. I sucked in my breath, half expecting it to tickle, but she was caressing it so gently that my nipple stiffened right up. "So, do you still want me to take my clothes off?" She asked.

I nodded, "Yes, I do." I said, while Sara pinched my nipple playfully.

"Okay." Sara let go of my nipple, stood up, and started to disrobe. She went slowly, but not stripper like, she went slowly as if she thought I might change my mind at any time. I didn't. At last, she was down to her bra and panties, a cute matching purple set that for some reason, put a smile on my face. As she reached to take her bra off, I leaned forward and pulled her arms down. Sara bit her lower lip, and her face clouded with worry, but I put her mind at ease by standing up, reaching around her back, and unhooking her bra for her.

Because I have my very own breasts hanging around all the time, I've never quite understood why so many men are so crazy over boobs. I like my boobs, don't get me wrong, it's just that sometimes they are more trouble than they are worth. Things can get pretty funky on the undersides of our boobs when it is really hot out, and it's not like we can just take our shirts off and go topless whenever we feel like it, like the guys can. Then, if we don't wear a bra because we want to stay cooler, we got these two flabby weights stretching down all day, putting stress on our necks and backs. Don't even get me started about uncomfortable bras that chafe and cut into our shoulders. We also have the problem of talking with guys who can't look us in the eyes because their eyes are stuck to our tits.

So now here I was, just inches from Sara's generous breasts, melon sized really, and I couldn't help but just stare at them, inspecting how perfect they seemed. The tops of both breasts were covered in the same freckles that covered her face, an explosion of freckles. Her nipples stood out like pencil erasers, pointing at me fiercely. Her areolas were about the size of quarters, perfectly round and puffy. They were, for lack of a better term, beautiful, and I wanted to touch them.

"Hello, Earth to Jessica, I'm up here." Sara said, catching me daydreaming.

I looked up at her feeling embarrassed that I had been staring at her tits so wantonly. "Sorry." I croaked, then tried to cover myself by saying "I ahh, I just was...uhm, looking."

"Do you like my breasts Jess?"

I swallowed hard, making a gulp noise, then nodded and squeaked out a tiny "Yes"

"Touch them...Go on, they won't bite."

I just stood there staring at her, I guess you could say that I was dumbfounded, until she took both of my hands in hers, lifted them up, and placed them on her breasts. For a moment, I almost pulled them back as if I was touching a hot stove, I was so jumpy at that point. But a moment later, I was caressing her soft globes, squeezing them like I was a horny teenage boy. It was so different from touching my own breasts, and I found out what the fuss was all about. They were wonderful to hold, pliable, silky smooth pillows of velvety flesh. I could lose myself in her breasts.

While I was still playing with her breasts and nipples, Sara took my head in her hands, one palm on each side of my face, and pulled me toward her until our lips met again in a heated kiss. I was really getting used to kissing her, and was even looking forward to kissing her more by then. We locked lips for well over a minute, sucking at each others tongues and lips, and swapping a lot of spit in the process. Before she pulled away, she lightly bit my bottom lip.

Finally, Sara stopped kissing me, but didn't push me away. Instead, she guided my mouth downward until my lips came into contact with her nipple. I was hesitant, as if this was a line that I knew I shouldn't cross, but in the end, my excitement won over and I suckled her nipple into my mouth. I was gentle, and Sara moaned and sucked in her breath, which served to spur me on. I sucked on the one nipple until Sara pushed me away and guided me to the other one, which I engulfed like a hungry baby being fed breast milk. I could tell from the sounds she was making that she was enjoying the attention I was paying to her nipples, and I was enjoying it as well.

Finally I pulled my lips away from her now rosy red nipple, and kissed her some more on the lips. Before I knew what was happening, we were back on the bed lying side to side and Sara's hands were running all over my body. Every touch from her felt electric and sent my passion higher.

Sara rolled me so that I was on my back, then she began kissing me on my belly, slowly working her way down toward my now dripping pussy. I laid back and closed my eyes, not really believing that I was actually going through with it. I was going to have sex with a woman. Would that mean I was a lesbian? I didn't think it would, but what if I really liked it, and wanted to do it more? I felt her pulling my legs apart, and let her spread me wide open.

The first licks from Sara on my pussy were so light, I almost didn't realize what she was doing. It was like a butterfly landing on me and fluttering it's delicate wings. I actually opened my eyes and looked down between my breasts to see what she was doing. I saw her forehead, then she tilted her head a bit and her eyes looked up into my eyes. As we stared into each others eyes, I felt her tongue sink into my tender pink flesh, and I gasped at the feeling. I can't say that right away it felt so much better than when Derek licked me down there, but I was much more excited than usual based on the fact that what I was doing was so taboo.

Just about the time I was thinking that I could live without this kind of lovemaking, she began to do something incredible with her tongue. Describing it is a little bit tricky, but I'll do my best. She started to flick it back and forth in a totally random rhythm, and dancing it around in between those bold jerks. So she would be licking lightly on one side of my labia, tickling and flicking around my lips, then without warning, she would snap her tongue to the other side almost roughly and start in lightly licking around that side. It was something different for sure, but it felt divine, the light tender licking lulling me into an erotic peacefulness, then the sudden jerk of her tongue would jump me and raise my fever even more.

After a little while she changed it up again, driving her tongue as deeply into my vagina as she possibly could, then curling the tip up, like if she was using her finger to call someone over. I was so wet that my pussy was making squishy, squelching noises as she tongue fucked me. I started moaning her name over and over again as she worked her magic, but she still hadn't worked on my clitoris yet.

It felt incredible, and I was convinced that Sara was an accomplished cunnilinguist. She quickly had me dancing on the very edge of climax, only to move to another spot and maddeningly not letting me reach the pinnacle.

For my part, I quickly became a blubbering idiot, whining and moaning and begging her to finish me. I thought that I needed to cum right away or else I was going to go crazy, but Sara seemed to instinctively know how much I could handle, and she playfully but masterfully kept me on the verge of losing control for several more intense minutes. I was writhing around the bed and gripping the sheets in my balled up fists. My toes were curled over. My muscles tight, the ultimate pleasure within reach but just not coming soon enough.

"Mmm you taste so good!" Sara gasped from between my dripping thighs as she sucked in a breath of air before diving back into the task at hand. Her hands slid down and gripped my ass cheeks. I felt one finger - don't know which one and didn't really care at the time- touching my anus, which was very wet from my juices that had dripped down. At that moment, everything down in that region of my body was fair game as long as she continued doing what she was doing with her tongue and lips. The finger swirled around my tight ring several times before finding the center, and with a quick but gentle shove, she plunged it knuckle deep.

1...910111213...16