An Affair of the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a yell and my eyes flew open as my orgasm kicked in full force. I screamed out "Oh God, oh God, oh God" and then a bunch of indecipherable gibberish as pleasure took over my body. It was one of the most powerful, mind blowing orgasms I had ever experienced in my life. My whole body bucked with wild abandon, but somehow, Sara held on and continued to keep flicking her magical tongue over my clitoris, while her finger in my gripping, squeezing anus kept wiggling. All good things must come to an end though, and all too soon my orgasm ended. I pushed Sara away as all of a sudden everything became too sensitive, and I sucked air as my heart pounded away in my chest.

I looked down at Sara, who was propped up on her arms between my legs, just watching me. "That was...oh my God that was unbelievable." I gushed. My whole body was still trembling from the aftereffects.

With a sly grin, Sara climbed her way up my body until she was even with my face. I had to blink my eyes several times to focus them, and when I finally looked at her face, I was shocked. From the tip of her nose to the bottom of her chin was a creamy, milky glaze of my pussy juices. "You have the wettest pussy I've ever had the pleasure to devour." She said with a giggle. Then, before I could gather my wits, she bent forward and her lips met mine in another hot kiss, this one though was flavored with my very own pussy juices. It was a short kiss, and when she pulled back, she looked deep into my eyes and asked "So, do you think you want to try that on me now?"

My mouth felt wet and sticky from where she had kissed me and I knew that hers must feel even worse, so I asked "Would you like to wipe the mess off your face first?"

"Unh uh, I love the smell of you on me." She answered in an exaggerated manner . She stuck her tongue out and licked all around her lips, then added "and I love your taste." flicking her eyebrows up and down when she said it.

For some reason, that struck me as hilarious, even though I think she was going for sexy in a overly slutty sort of way, and I just burst out laughing. Maybe it was the wholeness of the situation, the fact that I was in the midst of doing the one thing that I had vowed to never do, and I was doing it with a woman to top it off. The pent up stress that was still just below the surface or something. I don't know, but once I started laughing, I had a hard time stopping, and every time I slowed down my guffaws, I looked at Sara and started in again. You know when something strikes you as particularly funny and the more you try to stifle you laugh, the more you laugh. I was crying from laughing so hard, and Sara just sat there smiling at me. I was just glad that I didn't snort like a pig, as that would have set me off again.

When I finally calmed down and regained control of my hysterical laughter, I dried my eyes and apologized. "I'm sorry, whew, I don't know what got me going. I wasn't laughing at you, just...well, I guess I was laughing at you after all, the look on your face just set me off." I admitted.

"Oh, so the truth comes out." Sara replied, nodding her head and smirking. "It's okay though, I still love you." She said it in a jokey way, but the words echoed in my head, and were quite sobering to hear.

Rolling back on top of me, Sara sat astride my waist and stared into my eyes. I could feel her wetness through her panties just above my pubic bone, and as I gazed back at her, she began to move her pelvis slowly back and forth, grinding herself against me. I watched as her eyes began to glaze over as she picked up speed, humping herself against me. Her face became flushed from her exertions and her rising excitement. I found myself pushing myself up to her, wanting to help her find her pleasure, and in the process, I was feeling thrilling bolts of electricity travelling into my own clit every time she slid backward on me.

Her speed had picked up to a feverish pace, and I could see that she was going to get herself off just my rubbing her panty covered pussy on me. It was quite an erotic scene, as Sara seemed to lose herself in the feelings. She dropped down onto her hands, which tilted her pussy forward so that her clit was getting the most pressure, and rubbed very hard for about thirty seconds, the whole time making some incredibly sexy grunts and moans. Then she came.

I knew she was cumming, because she started yelling "I'm cumming ohhhh I'm cumming." then her movements changed as her whole body locked up tight. Her mouth froze open in a big 'O' for several seconds, before she loudly sighed "Ahhhhhhhhhh" then collapsed on top of me, gasping and sucking in big gulps of air. I quietly held her while she caught her breath, wondering what was coming next.

So far, sex with a woman was amazing, but I hadn't really done anything yet, Sara had done it all to me. The real test was yet to come, and I still was uncertain that I would be able to go...down there. It was rather nerve wracking to think about, but I was still enjoying myself, even though in the back of my mind was a feeling of guilt at where I was and what I was doing.

When Sara lifted back up, she had a look of pure contentment on her face. She was stunningly gorgeous, the sexiest woman I knew, and I could understand how a man could fall so completely under the spell of an attractive woman.

"So...Now what?" I questioned, my voice barely above a whisper.

Sara picked her head up and looked me in the eyes again, a contented smile on her lips. "Well, what would you like to do now?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "What do you usually do when you're with a woman?"

"That depends."

"On what?"

"On how far the woman wants to go."

"I see..." I had a feeling that Sara was playing coy with me. She had already orally pleasured me and then grinded out an orgasm of her own using my body, but now she was holding back to see how much further I was willing to go. "So, what if I were to say that I wanted to go...all the way? Hypothetically speaking of course."

"Well, in that case, we could 69, we could get out some toys, maybe a strapon or a double headed dildo so we could fuck each other, maybe a little butt fucking or analingus, that's always fun. Then there is bdsm, role playing, watersports, enemas, threesomes..."

"Whoa whoa whoa" I interrupted before she could go any further. "You're bullshitting me right?"

Sara shrugged. "If you're wondering how many of those things that I have done with another woman, I've done a few. 69, toys, and I've touched on anal play, but I'm not against trying any of those other things. In fact, I'd like to try lots of different things at least once, but I'll only go as far as you want me to go. We can even stop if you'd like, although I would really like to continue."

I thought about it for a few seconds, then gave her an answer. "I shouldn't be here. I'm cheating on my husband... with a woman!" I exclaimed incredulously. "I never would have believed it...but, I like it." I gazed longingly into Sara's dreamy eyes and said "I like it alot, and I want to continue."

Sara's expression didn't change, but she did lean toward me for another heated kiss. I couldn't get enough of her lips and tongue. We sucked face for a few more minutes, which got my motor running again, and also got my hands grabbing her body. My hands gripped her back, then slid down to the swell of her ass, and below to her thighs. Her body was so soft and silky, so supple and tender, so warm and lively, that I wanted to feel every inch of her. As I was running my hands over her body, I suddenly came to the conclusion that I wanted to do more than touch her, I wanted to do more than kiss her mouth, I realized that I wanted to do to her what she had done to me. I wanted to lick her pussy.

I broke the kiss long enough to gasp "I want to taste you."

Sara looked intently into my eyes from about three inches away. "Are you sure?" She asked.

"Oh God yes!" I wheezed breathlessly. I can't remember ever wanting something as badly as I wanted her at that moment.

She pushed me down gently until I was lying flat on my back, then climbed up my body until she was kneeling over my head. I was looking up into her sex just inches above my face. Her smell was strong, but in a real good way, and I licked my lips in anticipation. Slowly, Sara lowered herself down, but stopped just above my lips. I extended my tongue and touched her pussy for the first time.

Her spongy pussy lips parted as my tongue pushed between them and her juices, thick and musky smelling coated my tongue. Sara lowered herself down more, putting some of her weight on me, but by then, I wanted more. My hands went onto her ass and I pulled her down and drove my tongue as deep as I could inside her. My mouth was full of her pussy and I was addicted to her taste, her smell, her feel, and the sound of her moaning. While I sucked at my very first pussy, Sara leaned back and slid some fingers into my pussy. It was so intense and exciting, I didn't want it to ever stop.

For a while, we continued like that, me sucking away, while Sara fingered me. What she was doing felt good, but I was so focused on pleasuring her with my mouth, that I couldn't concentrate on her hand. Eventually she pulled her hand out of my pussy and sat up. She tilted forward so I could work on her clit, and that gave me the opportunity to look up at her body from a unique perspective.

I was looking up at her breasts from beneath, those beautiful orbs that seemed to defy gravity, unlike mine which had begun to sag over the years. I could see her face occasionally, when she moved just right and her boobs parted. From what I could see, she was well on her way to a second orgasm. I was working on her clit, sucking, swirling, flicking, twirling while Sara grunted and gasped and groaned.

I could feel her thighs tightening slowly as my tongue pushed her closer and closer to the edge. Now I've always had this thing about being closed in, I'm very claustrophobic, but being nestled in between Sara's soft, silky thighs while devouring the heady juices leaking from between her luscious labia, was not at all bothering me. In fact, I was enjoying the experience immensely.

Sara reached her peak when I sucked hard on her swollen nub and flitted my tongue back and forth over it rapidly and roughly. She first bent forward with her hands gripping my hair on the top of my head. Her mouth opened in a wide oval and she shouted "Ohhhyessss right there, oh don't stop, oh GOD don't stop doing that!! Oh ffffuucckkk I'm cummmmingg!"

Her thighs clamped tightly to my already compressed head and I could do nothing but hang on for the ride. I felt her pussy clenching over my chin, and the wetness increased exponentially. I could actually feel a river of liquid running down my chin to my throat. Then things changed again. She was still holding my hair tightly, but she loosened up her thighs and started to rock her pelvis back and forth over my face. At that point in time, I don't really think that she had control over her body. It was as if she had forgotten that there was a person still underneath her thighs that needed air to stay alive. She had become her orgasm, her body taking over with only one goal, to get as much pleasure out of that orgasm as humanly possible.

Luckily for me she was so wet, otherwise, I may have gotten face burn from her humping herself back and forth. Her erect clit was sliding all the way up to my forehead, sandwiching my nose between her pussy lips, then she would go the other way until her clit was back down below my chin. I was able to get breaths of pussy scented air, and my mouth was filling up with her juices. I swallowed her sweet nectar like I was dying of thirst and her cum was my lifeline.

I don't know how long she rode my face, probably no more than twenty seconds or so, but it was so primal, so wanton, so animalistic, that she had me vibrating like a tuning fork. Sara rolled off of me cupping her pussy, trembling and breathing deeply, her eyes screwed shut. I studied her post orgasm, so vulnerable but so relaxed. She was in a blissful state after two powerful orgasms, and I was starting to feel left out from only having one. I wanted another like I wanted to keep breathing the air. After just witnessing the most incredibly arousing climax, my pussy was in bad need of attention.

Sara's eyes cracked opened and we stared at each other for a few seconds before she crawled over to me and planted a loving kiss on my sticky lips. "Are you ready for more gorgeous?" She purred in my ear. "I believe I owe you one earth shaking orgasm."

Any modesty that I had earlier was gone and I nodded and said "I've never been more ready for anything." Hell, I was so randy at that point, I likely would have done anything if she had asked.

"Wait here, I'll be right back." I watched as Sara got up and walked to her bureau. My eyes were drawn to the shapely swell of her bottom for some reason. She opened the top drawer and pulled out a familiar bag, the bag from the sex shop in the mall. I remembered what she bought before she took it out of the bag. I watched her bemusedly while she strapped it on, two around her waist and one between her legs.

Finally, Sara turned to me with the obscene fake cock jutting out, squinted her eyes, snarled her lip and asked "So, are you ready to get thoroughly fucked?" in a low growl, her best try at a gruff manly voice.

I laughed at her attempted bravado, and in my best damsel in distress voice I said "Oh please kind sir, be gentle with me. I'm still a virgin after all."

She came up to my feet at the edge of the bed and grabbed them in her hands. With a yank, she spread them wide, leaving me wide open to her lustful gaze. "Virgin ye say, well I'll be taking care o' that in a jiffy." She barked, this time sounding more like a feminine pirate. It was all terribly silly and I laughed again as she manhandled (womanhandled?) me, dragging me toward the edge of the bed and closer to the monstrosity hanging in front of her.

Once my butt was perched on the very edge of the side of the bed, Sara dropped to her knees, draping my legs over her back, and went to work licking all around my pussy. At first I wondered why she had dug out the strapon, but then I realized what her intentions were. As wet as I was still on the inside, I had dried out on the outside, and she was using her lips and tongue to deposit her lubricating saliva all over my vagina. Her mouth seemed to be everywhere at once, thrilling me and within seconds I was writhing and moaning and pushing my pelvis up to get more pressure.

Sara wasn't about to let me cum again with her mouth though, she only wanted to get me worked up, and before she pulled her luscious tongue away from my crotch, she pushed my legs up higher, which raised my ass up, and then I felt her tongue swirling around my anus.

I had never expected her to lick my asshole, but the feeling was indescribably incredible. I screamed "Oh my God!" and my mouth dropped open as her tongue wiggled around my most private place. That was a dirty place where poop comes out and I couldn't believe that she was doing something so depraved and disgusting. But I couldn't deny the wonderful sensation that sent my excitement skyrocketing, and I didn't want her to stop. "Oh God that feels...so...fucking...ohhh...nice." I babbled as my mind pictured Sara with her face in my ass. It was so strange, and wonderful, and dirty, and I loved it, and I loved Sara for doing it for me.

I really think that if she had continued licking my anus like she was doing, I would have cum from that alone, it was that incredible. But alas, she stopped and stood back up, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. The dildo bounced around until she grabbed it in one hand, and a picture of Derek came to my mind, standing before me as Sara was doing now, holding his real penis ready to slide it home, where it belonged, inside me.

Sara held the dong by the base, swinging it up and slapping it lightly on me just above my pussy. "I always wondered what it would be like to have a penis." She giggled, then stopped messing around. She lined up the flanged head with my hole and slowly pushed it into me. It was very soft, but still solid enough to slide into me, and it was real good size, not too big, but enough to fill me up. Sara pushed it all the way inside me until her pubic bone was pushed up against mine, then she leaned over and kissed me delicately.

Slowly, methodically, rhythmically, Sara began to pull back and shove forward. Each pull back, the fake cock would slide about three to four inches out, bulging my pussy lips out with it, before she reversed direction and pushed it back in to the max. She wasn't hurrying, like most men do when they get their dick wet, she was just casually rocking her slim hips back and forth, slow and steady.

A moan started deep in my chest and worked its way up into my throat as the steady fucking continued. I was so wet, dripping wet really, just from the eroticism of it all, and the fucking was really getting to me. My hips started moving of their own accord, trying to hasten Sara's pace a bit to something that would bring me to orgasm quicker, but she was having none of it, and continued her slow pace. I did notice one difference though, she had started pushing in deeper and deeper each long slow thrust forward, and soon she was fucking me with the full length of the dildo.

"Oh shit Sara, stop teasing and fuck me harder." I begged her wantonly.

A grin appeared on Sara's face, but she didn't speed up any, just kept that same pace, in.....out.....in.....out..... I was soon beside myself, and begged her again "What happened to all that bravado from earlier?" I whined. "Jesus, I can't take much more of this, I need to cum."

The grin on Sara's face widened and she said "How bad do you want it?"

"Bad!" I nearly shouted.

"Well, you're gonna have to beg me for it, or I'll keep going really slow." She dragged out the sentence, and the last two words she stretched out really long. If I weren't so fucking horny, I would have thought she was trying to hypnotise me.

At that point, I was not above begging. "Please Sara." I said.

"Please what?"

"Please go faster."

"Oh no, that's not going to work." She said waving her pointer finger in front of my face. "You need to tell me exactly what you want me to do." She was still talking agonizingly slow, just like she was fucking me.

"Please Sara, I want you to fuck me faster. I need you to fuck me faster and harder." I was gasping now, my need was so great.

"Well, since you asked me so nicely, I guess I can pick up the pace a little bit." And with that, she started to fuck me faster. Like a piston on a steam engine, she began pumping me, picking up speed with each thrust. The sounds my hot pussy made from her pounding away at me, were obscene, but it all added to my fever.

She fucked me so fast and hard, as good as any fucking that Derek had ever given me, and I was soon ready to pop. I began to babble as my excitement increased to nearly explosive levels. I was grunting and moaning and saying things like "Fuck me!" and "Oh God!" and "Yes!" and "Faster!". Sara didn't disappoint either, she had stamina to spare, and she pounded away lustily, sending me higher and higher until I finally reached the peak.

My orgasm hit me like a freight train and I screamed as my entire mid section was wracked with powerful, pleasure spasms that radiated throughout my whole body. Sara kept pounding away at me the whole time until I finally had to put my hand up to stop her. I was thoroughly fucked, just like she had promised.

Sara dropped on top of me, the dildo pushed deep inside me, and held my trembling body while we both caught our breath. I closed my eyes and sighed, nuzzling my face into her neck, smelling her perfume, and feeling more alive than ever. It was so peaceful, and quiet and comforting lying under her, that I soon drifted off to sleep, and Sara did the same.

1...1011121314...16