An Affair of the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud bump startled both of us awake. Sara lifted part way off of me, then we both looked to the door at the same time. Aunt Debbie stood in the doorway with my clothes hanging from her hands. "Well, now I know why you're late for work." She said.

"Oh shit!" Sara exclaimed when she saw the time. It was 4:28 in the afternoon, we had slept for two hours.

Debbie walked into the room as if she didn't care that both Sara and I were totally naked and I was still impaled by the dildo that was still strapped to Sara. She tossed my clothes on the bed behind me and said "You should probably get dressed and leave now."

I felt the dildo sliding out of my still creamy pussy, as Sara started to get up. "Can you give us some privacy please." Sara snapped at Debbie in a rather annoyed tone.

"I should give you a pink slip for skipping out of work. I called your cell phone three times...you didn't answer it. Well now I know why. You're too busy fucking a married woman."

I was aghast and blushing furiously as Sara climbed off me, leaving me completely exposed to Debbie, who wasn't hiding the fact that she was staring at my nude body. I rolled over and grabbed my clothes, and dressed faster than I ever had, feeling a bit like a teenager caught by a parent. When I finished dressing, I turned around and noticed that Debbie had left the room, and Sara had removed the strap on, but was still naked.

Coming over to me, she wrapped her arms around me and whispered in my ear "I'm so sorry about Debbie. I had such a good time, and I hope we can do it again sometime." Then she kissed me on the cheek and said "I've got to shower and get ready and go to work, even if I am late, I should still go in. Are you alright letting yourself out?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, not sure if I really was. "I'll talk to you...sometime this week."

Sara looked me in the eyes, and I had to work to hold it together. My mind was a jumbled mess, thinking about what I had done earlier, and Debbie catching us in such a compromising position. I wondered how I was going to be able to look Derek in the eyes again, or myself for that matter. I also wondered about my sexuality, something that at my age I never thought I would question. I went from being a strict heterosexual, to becoming incredibly aroused at the sight of a nude woman, and making love to that woman. Was I now a lesbian, or a bi sexual, or was I just a heterosexual who had experimented? And then there was the big question; did I want to continue having sex with Sara?

Studying my face for a moment longer, Sara had a worried look. She smiled, a strained smile, but a smile all the same, and leaned in for a kiss. Our pussy flavored lips met briefly, and when we broke apart, I seemed to feel better. Our illicit affair may have been all wrong, but it sure felt right.

"Bye." I offered, then turned and walked out the door and down the stairs. As I reached the landing, Debbie called me over to the sofa.

I really didn't want to talk to her right at that moment, but I knew that I had to, so I walked over to face the music. I was expecting her to chastise me, and I really thought that I probably deserved it, after all, i had promised her that I wouldn't ever hurt Sara, and I was still unsure of what I wanted.

"So how was it?" Debbie asked, as I walked around the end of the sofa. She was relaxing in a pair of short shorts and a tank top, half sitting with her legs up beside her and sipping from a wine glass.

I wasn't sure what she was asking me, so I said "Excuse me?"

She took a sip of wine and said "Lesbian sex. How was it? Did you enjoy it?"

I should have known that she would be so forward after what Sara had told me, but I was still shocked. "Uhm, well, it's really none of your business." I managed to say.

"Oh please." she rolled her eyes and took another sip before setting the glass down on the end table. "We need to talk Jessica. Please, have a seat."

Here we go. I sat at the other end of the sofa, near her bare feet.

"Sara has really fallen for you, you know. I see the look in her face whenever your name comes up. I can't tell her to not see you, she is an adult after all, and she wouldn't listen to me anyway. I've already tried to get her to see reason, but she is blinded by love."

"She's in love with me?" I asked, not sure that I believed it, but knowing it was probably true.

Debbie took a deep breath and asked "Has Sara ever told you about Gabrielle?"

I nodded my head, remembering the story about young Gabby who used Sara for her boyfriend's fantasy. "Yes, she told me that Gabby used her for sex to satisfy her boyfriend's fantasy."

"Did she tell you that she had a thing for Gabby?"

I thought back to the story Sara had told me, and said "She told me that she thought she might have fallen in love with her."

"Might have? From the moment Sara met Gabby, she was smitten. I could see it, her face lit up the same way it does when she talks about you. When Gabby slept with her, Sara fell in love...hard, and for a short time that weekend, she was truly happy again for the first time since losing her parents. She was devastated when Gabby told her that it was all just a stupid fantasy for her boyfriend. It took her months to recover from that, and she hasn't dared to give her heart to anyone else since you. And you are married."

I nodded, feeling about as miserable as I've ever felt.

"If you have to choose between your husband and Sara, who will you choose Jessica?"

It was a fair question, but one I couldn't answer at that time.

"Go home Jessica, and think about what I've told you. Tell your husband, or don't, I don't care. But if your answer to my question means breaking Sara's heart, then do it now, while it's still early and before she gets more hung up on you than she already is. I can't bear to see that poor girl hurt again."

I was feeling pretty low at that point. The day had been a rollercoaster ride of highs and lows. The highs had been huge, but the lows were killers. I nodded and mumbled something about understanding and I would think about it, and before Sara came back down stairs, I headed home.

Chapter 12 - At Home Again

The drive home was long and insightful, but I couldn't come to any conclusion. I knew what what I should be doing, and that was telling Sara that I had a lot of fun, but that I couldn't see her again. It would be difficult for her, but at least she would know and she could move on. The problem with that was that I didn't want to stop seeing Sara, but I couldn't keep an affair from Derek. As I pulled into my driveway, I resigned myself to a long night of stressful contemplation.

I couldn't talk with Derek yet, so I went in with a frown and told him that I had a migraine, and I needed peace and quiet. It wasn't unusual for me to just go hibernate in the bedroom when I had a migraine headache. I would close the blinds and crawl under the covers, avoiding all light and sound was key to avoiding pain, so Derek was concerned, but okay with me heading to bed so early.

I lied in bed for hours, trying to come up with a solution to my dilemma, and the only thing I could come up with was to confess my infidelity to Derek. I had to do it for my own sanity, but I decided that before I came clean, I would fill in Sara, I owed her that much. If Derek insisted that I never again see Sara, I would cross that bridge when I came to it. With my mind made up, I felt somewhat better and decided that I could face Derek again. I knew that the secret would be out soon enough.

I went into the kitchen and told Derek that I felt better now. I heated up some leftovers and ate in the living room while watching some insipid reality show that he enjoyed but I secretly despised. When I finished eating, I headed into the shower, where I scrubbed away all evidence of my earlier dalliance with Sara. When I stepped out of the shower, I was startled to find Derek standing in the bathroom waiting for me.

"So, you want to tell me what happened today." He said calmly.

I felt a chill go up my spine and my heart skipped a beat or two. "Ahh, what do you mean?" I asked, trying to sound normal while I wiped up.

"Well, I just got a call from Dr. Convoy. He wanted to know how you were doing. Said that you were feeling under the weather today so you left early."

"Oh, yeah I ah, well I was having some intestinal issues, you know like crampy belly and stuff. I wasn't planning on leaving early, but Jack insisted."

"Really? So where have you been all day if you left early?"

"Well I came home." I lied, knowing that he had been at work until just before I got home so he wouldn't know that I hadn't been here. "I was here for a few hours, and I felt better, so I went out for awhile because I was bored. I ah, I met up with Sara again, and we hung out, but then I started getting a headache, so I headed home. By the time I got here, it was a migraine." It sounded reasonable, but I hated myself for lying to his face like that.

"I see. So what did you and Sara do today?"

"Uh well, we checked out a few shops, did some window shopping and stuff. Mostly just hung out and talked. You know, girl stuff."

Derek nodded and as I finished drying off and dropped the towel, he came forward and embraced me. I could feel the bulge in his pants. He wanted to make love to me.

"Hey, as much as I would like to make love to you right now, I just really want to relax and watch a little more TV before bed. It's been a crazy day and I'm kind of beat."

Derek kissed the top of my head, gave me a light spank on my bare ass, and said "What makes you think that I wanted to make love tonight?"

"Well," I grabbed the lump that was his erect cock and said "this is a pretty good clue you know."

"Well yeah, but he's only hard because he's happy to see you....naked."

I felt a surge through his cock, and I chuckled before letting it go.

"I don't need to make love, but I could use a blowjob, or a handjob." Derek said as I turned around to get my robe.

"Oh...is that all. Just a blowjob or a handjob huh?"

"I'm not picky you know. Hell you can even use your feet if you want."

I laughed out loud as I slipped on my underwear and robe. Derek always knew what to say to make me feel better, even when he was being crude. "I've got an idea," I countered "why don't you go give yourself a handjob...or a footjob?"

"Ouch, that was brutal." Derek grumbled, walking out of the bathroom.

I finished up in the bathroom, and thought about taking care of Derek's problem after all. I had already gotten off a few times earlier that day, and giving Derek pleasure would make us both feel better. Before I left the bathroom, I undid the tie on my robe and opened the front, exposing myself, then seductively walked out to find my horny husband.

Derek was back in the living room on the sofa when I walked out and posed with my pussy on display. His eyes flickered from the TV to me, back to the TV, then right back to me. "You ahh, feeling a draft there?" He asked, his eyes running up and down my body.

I shrugged, then sashayed across the floor to where he was perched on the sofa. I pushed my knee between his legs, then knocked them aside so he spread them apart, giving me room to kneel down between them. I looked into his eyes while I rubbed the bulge in his pants which was rapidly swelling again.

"Changed your mind I see." He said with an air of swagger that made me smile and nod.

I unbuttoned his pants, reached my hand inside, and gripped his cock through his underwear. It throbbed in my hand and I stroked it quickly, drawing a moan from Derek. I fished it around his boxers and pulled it out into the open air where I could see it. It was so warm and alive in my hand, so I put it where he wanted to put it, in my mouth.

"Oh shit yeah!" I heard him whimper as I pushed down as far as I could manage, taking more than half his seven inches to the back of my throat. I held there working my throat muscles, my tongue and my lips all together while breathing evenly through my nose. "Holy fuck!" He exclaimed louder this time, and his hands came up to grip my head.

Derek's hips began to undulate, as the urge to thrust himself deeper into the warmth of my mouth became too great to ignore. I held steady where I was, with his meat stick firmly embedded in my mouth. I was tickling the underside of his pulsing shaft with my soft tongue, and very soon he informed me of his need to cum.

"Shit Jess, I'm gonna cum if you don't stop." He whined.

Now I'm not going to lie, I've never, ever, liked Derek's cum. The taste of it, the smell of it, the consistency of it, was all a huge turnoff to me and to be truthful, the thought of swallowing it usually made me want to gag. I really could never figure out how those porn stars could swallow the shit like it was a fine wine or something. In my whole time of being with Derek, I had, up to that point, only swallowed his seed twice before. Both times were when we were young and first dating, and both times I was high from smoking a joint. Pot was something that I experimented with when I was 19, but I never really enjoyed the feeling of being high like other people, so I stopped buying it.

That night however, I wanted to give Derek the thrill of shooting his seed into my mouth, so I braced myself the best I could, and I sucked even harder. Now Derek knew my feelings about swallowing his cum, and although once in awhile he would try to talk me into trying it again, he was always careful to warn me when I was giving him head so I could finish him with my hand. This night was no different.

"Hon...oh God...you need to stop...I'm gonna cum if you don't stop..." He warned, but I didn't waver one bit, instead I doubled down, grabbing his hips on either side and sucking deeper still. My gag reflex was starting to relax a bit, and I fit a bit more into my throat.

Derek continued to babble as his excitement grew "Oh fuck Jess...I'm so close....I can't...I can't hold it....much more...ohhh Jess ssstt..stop it uhhh ohhhh....OOOHHHHHFFUUUCCKK!!!"

I stopped breathing when I felt his cock swell to even larger dimensions than I was used to. It felt for a moment that he was going to dislocate my jaw. I held still as I felt a sudden powerful throbbing pulse shoot through his cock, but no cum came out, at least not on the first pulse. A split second after the pulse, a second pulse shot through and this one was accompanied by a hot blast of thick cum on the very back of my mouth. My throat muscles started swallowing reflexively as more shots of the scalding cream burst forth. My eyes filled with tears as my gag reflex tried to kick in at that moment, a most inopportune time to be sure, and I had to pull back before I choked. Somehow, by sheer will alone I guess, I managed to keep just the helmet shaped head of his circumcised penis in my mouth while it continued to spew its contents.

My brain told me to spit the vile mess out right away, but as I sat there collecting the last vestiges of his sperm on my tongue, I realized something very surprising. His cum didn't taste terrible. Now don't get me wrong, it wasn't chocolate and peanut butter good, but it wasn't as bad as I had remembered it either. In fact, when the last drop of his seed dripped out of the slit, I savored it for a few seconds before swallowing it down. It left a bitter aftertaste and a bit of a film on my tongue, but I didn't have the urge to throw up either.

Wiping my mouth with my hand, I looked up at my husband who had a very content look on his face. His eyes were closed and he was breathing hard, and looking a bit like he was dying, but dying from sheer pleasure.

Derek coughed a couple of times, then opened his eyes slightly and said "Wow! I can't believe you just...holy shit Jess...you just...swallowed it...wow!" He was still having trouble putting words together into sentences.

"I guess I did, didn't I." I said with a cocky grin. "Did you like it?"

"HA!" he shouted "Oh fuck yeah. That was the fucking best Jess. Holy shit. I still can't believe you did that though. You always said that you hated the taste of..." He paused in mid thought before asking "Have you been smoking weed again?"

I almost laughed out loud at his accusation, because the truth was far more sinister. I would have gladly confessed to smoking a joint, if in fact I had. "Seriously Derek?" I said "When did I have time to smoke a joint? When I was in the bedroom with a migraine, or when I was in the shower?"

"Well, it's just that, you only swallowed when you were high, and you always say the taste makes you want to puke."

"Mm, it wasn't that bad really. Different than what I remember to be honest, but it did leave a pretty bad aftertaste." I said, and before he realized what I was doing, I leaned in and kissed him on the lips, quickly pushing my tongue between his lips so that he would get a taste of his own essence.

"Oaww" he shouted making a sour face as I pulled away. "What'd you do that for?" He bellowed, wiping his mouth with his hand as I laughed and dashed away to the bedroom.

Chapter 13 - At the Restaurant

I did my best all that next week to avoid Sara like the plague. Not that I wanted to, but I needed to for my own good. She texted me at work on Tuesday during my lunch break, and I told her that I was busy and couldn't talk. I knew that I needed to talk to her in person, and not over the phone. That evening, I sent her a text telling her that we needed to talk in person. I knew that she would think that I was breaking up with her, and I thought that maybe that was for the best, but I still felt bad.

Sara wanted to ask what I wanted to talk about, but I told her that I couldn't talk then. I told her that we could get together on the weekend, and asked that she not text me again until Friday. It was hard, and I hated myself, but I felt it necessary. I tried so hard to get Sara out of my head all week long, but I couldn't stop thinking about what we had done and how much I had enjoyed it. It didn't help that Derek kept asking me when I was going to invite Sara over so he could meet her. He was obviously thinking about how much action that he was getting every time I went out with her, and he wanted to see what the fuss was about.

Then, on Thursday afternoon I texted Sara with a request.

"We need to talk. Can we meet tomorrow evening somewhere?"

The reply came through a minute later.

"Are you going to break up with me?"

"I don't know yet...I'm so confused. I need to see you in person."

"I understand. Can you come to my house?"

"Would rather meet somewhere public. Don't trust myself right now. Go to dinner with me?"

"Okay...I'm not scheduled to work tomorrow. What time do you want to meet?"

"7:00. I'll pick you up."

"I'll be ready. :)"

The plan was to tell Derek that I was going out with Sara again and I assumed that he would be cool with that, after all, he had been getting plenty of fringe benefits every time I came home from a day out with her. Things didn't quite go as planned though.

"Hey Derek, if it's alright with you, I'm going to go out with Sara tomorrow night. I won't be out late though, we're just planning on going out for dinner at 7:00, then I'll come home." I told him later that day. His response was not expected.

"Sounds like fun, you don't mind if I tag along do you. I need to meet this Sara."

I've never been good when put on the spot, and coming up with a quick, believable lie that Derek would buy was not going to happen. So in order to not arouse suspicions, I said "Uhmm, well it might be kinda boring for you, I mean all that girl talk and all, but I guess that would fine. I'll let Sara know that you're coming along." I managed to smile somehow, although it felt like a strained smile and just to be sure Derek didn't notice my stress, I turned and left the room quickly.