An Affair of the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laffalot
laffalot
649 Followers

I know that she heard me, she looked at me for a split second and I saw the look of recognition in her face, but she kept right on going and only said "Oh fuck, I'm so close. I'm gonna cum Jess."

Derek still had the same look on his face, but he was grunting a lot and breathing heavy. His hips were also working still, attempting to push himself deeper into her churning cunt. I knew that if she didn't get off him soon, he would deposit his seed inside her. A part of me wanted to see it happen, and damn the results. Of course I knew that there was always the morning after pill to fall back on if need be, so I wasn't too concerned.

Sara was jumping up and driving herself back down on his cock at a high rate of speed now. Their hips made a smacking noise each time she slammed back down onto him. They had lost all control of their bodies at that point, and I wasn't going to try to stop them. It would have been like trying to take a piece of meat away from a starving wolf.

When Sara started to cum, she was very vocal, screaming out her pleasure with obscenities and garbled gibberish. Her hair was a wild mess, some stuck to the sweat on her face some waving around in the air like she just drove in on a motorcycle. Her eyes rolled up until almost none of her pupil was still visible. Her whole body tensed and she slammed herself back down on Derek's cock.

I stood up and started to rub her back and sides, mostly because I just wanted to feel her body in my hands. She was so tensed up, every muscles in her was tight, and that was when I heard Derek shout out.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum! You have to get up!" I looked over Sara's shoulder at Derek's alarmed face. He was right on the brink, the point of no return, and he was worried about cumming inside Sara's pussy. He wrapped his hands around her ass and started to lift her up off his cock, and for some reason that I can't explain, I put my arms around her shoulders and put my weight on her, pushing her back down.

Derek looked up at me with a confused look in his eyes, but I just smiled as his orgasm overtook him. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck fuck Fuuuuck I'm Cuuuummminngg!" He shouted. Then "Oh shit, Oh shit, of fuck, oh God Jess."

I was now wrapped around Sara's back, straddling my husband's legs. I could feel them both twitching as their orgasms wound back down until finally they were both just breathing hard. Sara collapsed onto Derek and I wrapped my arms around him and her both. We stayed that way for a while, nobody spoke, we all just relaxed and calmed down.

Finally, Sara whispered, "I've got to go pee."

I giggled and kissed her on the neck just above her shoulder, before climbing off and helping her to stand on unsteady legs. She had a mess of juices running down her inner thigh and I had a wicked thought about licking those juices up, but she looked around the room and said "Which way is the bathroom?"

"Down the hall, first door on the left honey." I answered, and she rushed off.

I had to go too, but I could wait a bit longer, and when I saw Derek's cock, all soft and covered in cream, I had other ideas. He had closed his eyes while he rested, and I quietly got down on my knees between his wide spread legs, and carefully leaned in. The last time I had done this, I was worried about him waking up and what he would think of me. This time, I didn't care. I opened my mouth and slurped his wet little noodle right inside.

Derek jumped and said "What the..." then, as his eyes focused on what was happening, he said "Jesus Jess, you jumped me."

I nearly stopped sucking him to ask if he wanted me to stop, but at that moment, I was enjoying the wonderful flavor of my cum covered popsicle. It had a very tangy, musky, salty taste that I found to be delicious, and it was flaccid, so I was able to get the whole thing in my mouth at once.

I was still sucking when Sara came back into the room and sat down beside Derek. I looked up at her with Derek's cock still in my mouth, and she smiled.

"I should probably get going." She said. "I'll call a cab."

I pulled off of Derek's cock and said "Why don't you stay." I leaned down to kiss her thigh. "Stay here with us." I mumbled and kissed closer to her center "You can call Debbie and tell her that you're spending the night." I reached her pussy and flicked my tongue into her downy softness. "Don't go." I whispered, and flicked her clitoris. I hadn't talked it over with Derek, but I was sure that he wouldn't mind after what he had just done.

"I...oh Jess, I shouldn't stay. You two need to talk, without me around." She reasoned.

I looked up at Derek and said "Would you mind if she spent the night hon?"

Derek seemed to contemplate for a moment, then he looked at Sara and said "I think you should stay here tonight. We'll make room for you."

A tear formed in Sara's eye, and she smiled her brightest smile of the night. "Okay, I'll stay." She agreed.

Well, I could go into all kind of detail again and tell you what happened the rest of that night, but the truth is, it doesn't matter. I will say that we did a lot more licking and sucking and fucking until all of us passed out from sheer exhaustion. In the morning Sara and I were up early showering together while Derek slept soundly. We washed each other up and somehow managed to get through it without fucking each other.

Derek was moving when we went back into the bedroom, so we left him alone to shower and get dressed while we went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Sara and I talked while we made toast and eggs, pancakes, sausage and bacon. Not the healthiest breakfast for sure, but one we all needed after the night's festivities.

Sara and I talked while we cooked. There was a lot of uncertainties and so much to think about. She was worried that Derek would be angry with what had happened. I assured her that wouldn't be the case, but deep down, I was uncertain also. Perhaps after sleeping on it, he may have changed his mind about the whole thing.

I think we were both shocked when Derek came into the kitchen. He walked over to me and kissed me deeply on the lips, before pulling back and saying "Good morning beautiful". Then he turned and walked over to Sara, and did the same thing to her, kissing her on the lips also, and saying "Good morning beautiful." to her also, before going to sit at the table.

Sara and I looked at each other with surprised looks and I shrugged my shoulders. The food was all ready, so we carried it to the table and sat on either side of Derek. Soon the only sound was the three of us eating breakfast.

Epilogue

I'm not going to lie and say that we had a fairytale ending and we all lived happily ever after. There was a lot of questions that needed to be answered, and we went through a difficult adjustment period.

The worst thing was getting Debbie to understand our new dynamic. She was sure that Derek and I were just using Sara and would eventually dump her, but we took things slow and over time even Debbie loosened up. She had no choice really, Sara was an adult and made her own choices.

So now I'm lying here staring at the silhouette of my darling husband while he sleeps soundly next to me. The only other sound I can hear is the clock on the wall ticking away the seconds, until I hear the soft cry of Zachary in the other room. From the other side of Derek's sleeping form, Sara rises at the first sound of her son crying out. I am also starting to sit up, and I whisper "It's okay hon, go back to sleep, I'll take care of him."

"Are you sure?" she asked sleepily.

"Of course I'm sure." I say with a giggle, as she closes her eyes and nods off before her head hits the pillow. Derek, still seemingly asleep, rolls over, throwing his arm and leg over Sara and the two cuddle up together, while I smile and walk out of the room.

I go to Zachary and scoop him up into my arms, feeling so much live for this little guy. He's not really mine, but it sure feels that way since Derek is the father. You see that first night we were all together was all it took. I had thought about getting the day after pill for Sara after that fateful evening, but there was so many emotions still, that we all forgot.

Sara decided that she didn't want to be lesbian anymore, and instead announced that she was now bisexual, to which I heartily agreed. We joked that Derek could confess that he was bisexual too, but he never did of course. None of us really expected that Sara would get pregnant so quick, and when she did find out there was a lot more questions and stress with Debbie.

Derek and I told Sara that she would have to decide whether or not to have the baby. We insisted that if she wanted to abort, we would be there for her, but she didn't want to even talk about that. She said that she had always wanted to be a mother, and she wanted Derek and I to experience parenthood with her.

"He can have two moms and one dad. What kid wouldn't love to have two moms and one dad?" She had said.

It didn't take long for us to realize that things would be easier if Sara just moved in with us. We had the room and it was such a natural fit, so she moved out of Debbie's and into our house. We weren't too worried about the neighbors, because we have a line of hedges that blocks our house from prying eyes, but just to be safe, we came up with a little white lie and decided that if anyone asked, Sara was my cousin's daughter and we were helping her out because she was a single mother.

Baby Zachary snuggles deep into my arms and sucks away at his bottle as I rock him back to sleep. I can't take my eyes off his sweet face. It's perfect, and after all the heartbreak and depression that I've been through in my life, just staring into his adorable little face makes all of that seem better somehow. Like I've been through hell and back, but it was all worth it, because it got me to this point.

I've never been happier than I am right now, and I owe it to the three people that I love the most. My husband Derek, my sexy Sara, and my wonderful Zachary.

The End.

laffalot
laffalot
649 Followers