An Affair of the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I also know straight people sometimes like to...test the gay waters. It doesn't make them a bad person, it just means that they are sexually adventurous, and curious, and sometimes, testing the gay waters opens up a whole new world of possibilities for a person. Look at Amanda from the club. She was a straight girl who had a bad experience with a man. She decided to open her mind up and try something different, and she fell in love with Yolanda. Now I'll admit that I was as shocked as anybody about that, but don't let the look of despair on Amanda's face fool you, she loves being treated like a slave. If you had agreed to let her under the table last night, she would have happily licked both of us to orgasm, even though she was totally embarrassed."

This was a lot for my mind to take in, as the conversation had somehow taken a turn in a sexual direction that I hadn't expected. I was still picturing Sara's aunt Debbie locked in a 69 with another woman, and now Sara was talking about straight people being 'sexually adventurous' and finding out they liked it. The dream I had the night before was still fresh in my mind, and the vision of Sara peeking up at me from between my outstretched legs was burned into my retinas.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, suddenly feeling very warm. "So, what happened with you and Debbie after that night?"

"Mmm, well the next day she apologized to me. She told me that what I had seen was a private moment, and that they should have been in her bedroom with the door closed instead of in the living room. She assured me that she would never do it again, and if I had any questions that she'd answer them as honestly as she could. Well let me tell you, that was probably the wrong thing to say to a precocious 12 year old."

"Oh man!" I said.

"Oh yeah, I had questions all right." She laughed. "I mean I wasn't totally naive, I had heard about oral sex from school. There was the clinical discussion, which didn't cover much more than the terms, in my biology class when we went over sex education. There was what I overheard on the school bus from the high schoolers. And then there was the 'nudge nudge, wink wink' talk that went on between myself and my friends who tried to act like they knew what they were talking about. What it all amounted to was that I really knew nothing until I saw what I saw, and what I saw left me wanting to see more."

"So what kind of questions did you have for her?" For some reason I liked where this conversation was going and wanted it to continue.

"Uhm, I first asked her what they were doing, as if I didn't know already. I think I wanted her to open up so I acted like I knew nothing. I also was expecting some clinical explanation like I had already heard before in sex ed, but instead she said 'we were eating each other out.', like it was the most normal thing to be talking about."

I gave her the wide eyed, shaking my head look again, showing her that I was shocked by her aunts behavior.

"So then I asked her what that meant, and she said 'We were pleasuring each other with our mouths.' She went on to describe how when two adults like each other, sometimes they want to make each other feel good, and they can do different things to make each other feel good. She said that having your private parts licked feels really good, and that is why they were doing it."

"Oh man, that is unbelieveable!" I remarked.

"Yeah well Debbie is not like most people. She's pretty open with her sexuality, and very liberal...So then I asked- 'Why were you doing it with a woman, shouldn't you do that stuff with a man?'. She told me that she liked women, that she was a lesbian. She said that women knew how to please other women better than men because they had the same parts. She said that women were softer than men, and they smell better than men, and they taste better than men. She didn't know it at the time, but she was sealing the deal for me with her talking like that."

Sara didn't know it at the time, but she was getting me wet talking like she was. I listened intently as she continued.

"Well eventually I asked her what it tasted like. I mean she had said it tasted good, and I really wanted to know."

I was laughing now, still kind of shocked that she was telling me all this, but it was also rather erotic.

"So she shrugged her shoulders and said that every woman tasted different, but she had never met a pussy that she didn't love to lick. She even encouraged me to try my own juices when I masturbated. Can you believe that? My aunt, the woman who raised me from the time I turned seven years old, was telling me to taste my pussy. So I told her that I didn't masturbate, because I didn't at the time, at least I hadn't yet. She couldn't believe that I wasn't masturbating already. She said that she masturbated since she was like ten years old, and that I should be doing it too."

"And this conversation didn't make you uncomfortable?" I asked.

"Not really. I doubt that I would have ever talked to my mother or father like that, but aunt Debbie is just uninhibited about stuff like that, and that makes her really easy to talk to. She even told me that she would give me pointers if I needed any on how to make myself cum. I mean, she's not the type of person who would take advantage of a kid, it's not like that at all. She didn't want to have sex with me, but she would have given me pointers if I wanted."

I sat back in my seat shaking my head in wonder and awe. "Wow!" I exclaimed again.

"That's not all actually." She said. "A few weeks later, she asked me if I had tried, "what we talked about", meaning masturbation." Sara had wagged her fingers in the air indicating quotes when she said 'what we talked about'. Continuing, she said "I told her that I had tried, but I didn't think that I had cum yet. So she tells me that she wants to give me something that might help me to get to that point. She went into her room and comes out with a small, thin, pink vibrator. She said it was one of her favorites, because it went from slow and easy right up to a powerful, bone rattling vibration. I remember the first time I tried using it, I had the picture in my head of aunt Debbie fucking herself with it, and that image helped push me to orgasm for the first time. I actually broke my own hymen with that toy." She finished, taking a sip of her drink.

I nodded, still taking it all in. She had told me so much information, but I still wanted to know more. "What about your first time with a person, or am I crossing the line by going there?" I asked.

"Oh no, I don't mind if you are really interested, but only if you don't mind being candid with me too."

I hadn't really thought about that. I've never really been the kind of person who kisses and tells, but I felt that I could be honest and answer her questions, so I nodded and said "Sure, there's not nearly as much to tell, but I'll tell you what you want to know."

"Okay, so my first time with a person...Let's see, I was 16 and Debbie was seeing an older woman named Brenda. I think Brenda was in her forties or something. She was really nice, kind of on the heavy side, about the size Debbie is now, but really super sweet. Now Debbie really liked her because she was around a lot for several months, and they were always making out, like all the fucking time, sucking face, it was exhausting to watch.

"So one day Debbie told me that Brenda and her were going away for a few days, and Brenda's daughter, who was 15 at the time, was going to come stay with me. I had met Gabrielle before, and we got along well, so the thought of her staying with me for a weekend sounded kind of fun. After all, I was a loner in school, so my weekends were spent laying around watching the tube mostly."

We had finished eating and I was now relaxing in my chair listening intently to Sara's story.

"So the weekend came and Brenda showed up with Gabby, and then Brenda and Debbie left, I think they were going to Vegas or something. So we just hung out and watched movies that first night. Later that night we were in my room and I talked Gabby into trying on some of my clothes. Honestly, I wanted to see her naked, but I couldn't tell her that. So she tried on a few things, and I got to see her partially naked, and I was drooling. I really thought that she was pretty, and for a young girl, she was. Of course my tastes have changed since then. I've come to realize that mature women are much more interesting and sexy than I ever knew." She finished the sentence with a flirty wink, and I felt my pussy tighten up for a second or two.

I looked away quickly and cleared my throat before saying "So go on, what happened?"

After a pregnant pause, Sara began again "Well, Gabby opened the top drawer of my dresser and found the vibrator that I was still using. She picked it up like it was alive and might bite her, you know holding by the tips of her fingers, almost by her fingernails really. She looked at me and was like 'What the hell is this?', but she knew what it was. I said 'It's a vibrator silly, I use it when I masturbate.'. So she kind of tosses it on the bed and yells 'Oh gross' and starts wiping her hand on her clothes like I've got some incurable disease that she might catch."

"I laughed at her and picked it up. Then I added to the shock value by holding it up under my nose and sniffing it really loud and making a 'mmmm' sound, like I could still smell my pussy juices on it. Gabby started squealing and making these faces and we both just collapsed on the bed laughing our asses off. She was like, shoving me and yelling that I was awful, and I grabbed her wrists and held her, and all of a sudden, we're staring each other in the eyes and there's all this sexual tension. Her nostrils were flaring and her eyes were so wide. We kissed, we ran our hands over each others bodies. I had the advantage because I had more clothes on, but we were both scared shitless. It was the first time for us both."

"So we fooled around for a while, and we both enjoyed the hell out of it, then the next day we played some more. That was Saturday, and things were real good. I was feeling like I could fall in love with this girl and I thought that she was thinking the same about me. Then Sunday morning we wake up together, and she's got a totally different outlook. She said that she had fun, but we couldn't do it again, because she wasn't a lesbian. She actually told me that she was just fulfilling a fantasy of her boyfriend."

"No way!" I blurted in disbelief.

"Yes way. Supposedly her boyfriend, whom I knew nothing about, thought it would be hot if his girlfriend fucked another girl, and told him all about it. I was just her boyfriends fantasy, not hers, and she was very cold about telling me this, she actually said that I should be happy that I finally got to have sex with another girl. She felt like she had done this big favor for me and I should be grateful to her. But instead, I was devastated. I couldn't figure out how anyone could be so heartless, but I held it in, because Debbie and Brenda were coming home soon."

"Oh shit..." I whispered.

"Yeah, oh shit. I didn't want to ever see Gabby's face again, but Debbie and Brenda thought that we were the best of friends. It took a few weeks of Debbie grilling me before I broke down and told her what happened. She knew there was something wrong, and she kept bugging me until I told her everything. I'm not going to say that the reason Debbie broke it off with Brenda was because of what happened with me and Gabby, but things between them were strained after I confessed, and after a few weeks, I never saw Brenda again."

"Damn. I'm so sorry that you had to go through all that." I told her.

"You know, the thing with Gabby hurt me, but it showed me what people are capable of. I actually thought that I was falling in love with her that weekend, but she was just using me. It showed me that I can't always trust people...So what about you Jessica, can I trust you?" Her piercing eyes flashed up to mine, a sly smile playing at her lips.

I stared into her eyes without looking away this time, then shrugged my shoulders and said "Well, my husband hasn't asked me to sleep with you...yet." I added with a smirk and chuckle.

"Would you if he did?" She was so smooth asking these questions, her eyes never wavering, just burning right into my soul. It was almost like she was the mature one and I was much younger. She was making my heart flutter.

I took a deep breath before answering her. "Well, it wouldn't be just my choice you know. I mean you would have some say in the matter too." I finally tore my eyes away from her. I was feeling hot...and bothered.

"And if I agreed?" She asked. She just wouldn't let up, would she.

"Well, uhm, I uhh" I stuttered and my brain was going blank.

"Hey" Sara said quickly, snapping me out of my funk. I looked into her eyes again and saw she was smiling brightly. "I'm just fucking with you." She said, and laughed at my obvious discomfort.

I put on my best strained smile, then started laughing along with her, suddenly feeling very foolish for letting her get to me so easily. Deep down though, I had another feeling, a feeling of confusion. I was confused about why I couldn't stop thinking about having sex with her. This wasn't like me at all. What was wrong with me?

When we stopped laughing, Sara asked "So, would you like to go shopping, or would you like to do something else?" She waggled her eyebrows up and down in a suggestive way and my heart rate went up again.

"Uhh, do what?" I asked.

She wiggled her fingers in the air and said "I was thinking about going to the spa, you know, mani, pedi, haircut, massage, whatever. Just a girls day out getting pampered."

I hadn't had my nails done professionally in months, and my feet really needed some tlc. "I think that sounds incredible. I really didn't need to do more shopping anyway, I just wanted to..." I snapped my mouth shut, not sure how to finish the sentence. I know what I was going to say, but Sara ended up finishing for me.

"You just wanted to see me again?"

I smiled and bit my lip "Well, I had fun hanging out with you. I just figured that you would think I was too old to hang out with."

Sara cocked her head, raised her right eyebrow, and deadpanned "Yeah, now that you mention it, you are kinda old."

"Hey!" I shouted and reached out to playfully slap at her, as Sara twisted away from me giggling.

A few minutes later, we was in my car and I was driving toward the salon. "You still owe me you know." Sara informed me.

"Owe you what?"

"I told you all about my life. You told me that you would tell me what I wanted to know about you. You still owe me."

"Okay, so what do you want to know?"

"Not here. We'll talk while we're getting our nails done."

Chapter 7 - At the Spa

We arrived at the salon, a huge place that had a massage parlor, nail and hair salon all in one. Sara picked the place; said that she went there often and knew some of the people who worked there. I followed her in and she walked around the unattended front desk and right to a short, brunette woman who was talking with a stylist. The woman turned as we approached and her face lit up upon seeing Sara.

"Hey Sara!" She exclaimed and quickly reached out for a hug. As they embraced each other, I stood back, quietly watching them. "I haven't seen you in here in such a long time. Where you been girl?"

"I've been around" Sara answered.

"But not around here." The brunette said with an exaggerated pout. "How come you don't come see me anymore?"

"Honey, if I made enough money, I would come here for treatment every week." Sara replied.

"Well, you're just gonna have to ask Debbie for a raise so you can do that."

"Mmm, yeah, maybe if you put in a good word for me, but I doubt it."

They both laughed, as if they were both part of an inside joke, then Sara turned toward me and introduced us. "So Autumn, this is my good friend Jessica, and Jessica, Autumn."

I greeted her with a smile and extended my hand, which Autumn took in her hand and shook. "Nice to meet you Autumn." I said.

Autumn smiled warmly, then cocked her head to the side "So... are you two an item?" she asked.

"Uhh..." I began before Sara spoke up.

"Actually, we are just friends." She announced with a hint of sadness in her voice.

Autumn looked from Sara to me and back again, an eyebrow raised in uncertainty. "Really? Just friends huh? How come I haven't met Jessica before now?"

"Well, I have to have some secrets you know." Sara quipped.

"Yeah, I guess you do. So, what can I do for you two today?" Autumn inquired.

"Uhm," Sara looked at me, then back to Autumn and said "I'm thinking we'll need the mani, pedi, and massage. Is Destiny working today?"

"She is, and I think she's...Hold on lemme check first." Autumn walked over to the desk at the front and looked at a ledger. "She'll be finishing up in about five minutes and then she is free for a while. Do you want me to pencil you in?"

"Could Jessica and I each get a massage at the same time in one room?"

Looking in the ledger, Autumn said "Hmm, I don't see why not. I can put one of you with Chloe. She's new on the team, but she has gotten rave reviews so far."

"That sounds great." Sara said, then turned to me and said "You ready to get a professional massage?"

"Uhh, I, guess." I shrugged.

"You don't want a massage?" Sara asked.

"I've never had one." I revealed. "Not a professional one anyway."

"Well then you are in for a treat."She affirmed.

I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit nervous about getting a massage from a stranger. I've gotten several from Derek over the years, but he's not a professional, and he's my husband. I'm not used to letting just anyone put their hands all over my body.

About ten minutes later, we were brought into a small room with two massage tables. Sara walked around to one side, turned away from me, and started to disrobe as if I wasn't even there. As she dropped her top onto a chair, she looked over her shoulder at me and said "You need to get undressed to get a massage you know."

I took a deep breath, then turned away, and pulled my shirt off. I sneaked a peek over my shoulder and caught sight of a mirror hanging up in the corner of the room. It was one of those convex mirrors that gave a distorted view of the entire room, and I could see Sara's nearly nude body as she sat on the edge of her table, facing away from me. For some reason, I stared at the image of her body a little bit longer than I should have, and all of a sudden, she glanced up at the mirror and looked right into my eyes. I tore my eyes down and felt my face flush with shame. Did she notice that I was looking at her body?

Feeling about as embarrassed as I could feel, I quickly stripped down and climbed onto the table, covering my naked body with the sheet. As I glanced up at Sara who was now climbing onto her table, I noticed that she was still wearing her underwear, and I had stripped completely. It felt like the blood drained from my body and into my face.

For some reason, Sara looked over at my pile of clothes, then back at me and said "You took off everything didn't you?"

"I thought I was supposed to." I whispered back, wondering if I should jump up and put them back on.

Sara smiled warmly, then turned and sat on the edge of the table facing me. She didn't try to hide herself as she reassuringly said "It's fine.", and slipped her purple panties down her legs and off. "Some people are more adventurous than others, and like to be naked. I've always wanted to do it, so now is a good time to start." She tossed her panties onto the pile, then swung her legs around and pulled the sheet over her.

I wasn't trying to see her nude body, and she didn't really give me much time to gawk, but I did get a glimpse, and even though I'd never been into women, I was well aware that she had a very sexy body.

1...56789...16